/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #108

Previous thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Tasteless Spoilori joke
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline Australia (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Some people are doing a "Veeky Forums sings" the credits song for this game, someone will probably post the link somewhere in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/EyeLatPi
lichess.org/5yxFIi2h
youtube.com/watch?v=4pZV3UPmXI4&t
youtube.com/watch?v=2-q8c35-8cY
lichess.org/PkQ4CgTu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Natsuki

Natsuki!

Threadly reminder that Sayori loves you.

Always time for Yuri! \o/

>you will never have monika read for you a book that she hate

Anyone like my drawing??

Natsukifriends are fast, their lack of size means it takes little energy to move.

He's doing the right thing

goodmorning dokis!
today it's suppose to rain or snow so I have an excuse to stay indoors even longer

>tfw the dokis will never be a part of your Ace Combat Squadron

Monika!

I love her too.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

Are there actually proper routes in this game or will the outcome always be the same?

Why is Sayori so perfect?

That is knot Yuri.

>Hair clip going the wrong direction
0/10

That's a funny way to spell Monika, autismo.

Natsuki lovers where you at!

That shit is gay
The same

No proper routes unless Dan starts feeling merciful. AND SHIPS MY FUCKING KEYCHAIN!

It's too early to start shit/falseflag, user.

WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE UNDER A PINEAPPLE

We're probably only a few decades away from real artificial intelligence. Your Monika will be with you soon, anons.

Becouse of her colarbones.

As the user from the last thread who keeps thinking about Monika, part of why I'm not sure what to do about this is that well, I've not really had a thought like this before, so Im not sure how to feel about it.

The "routes" are two CG of your choice then sayori, then two spooky CGs of your choice then yuri and the rest. You get to pick the filler but not the result.

The word for this thread is freedom AMERICA MUTHAFUCKA!. It can be about your countries freedom, your personal freedom, or finally breaking the chains and becoming free.

Also consider writing some short stories for your favorite doki, maybe about how you guys go on a date in town or something cute like that.

Also dont worry, no matter how insecure you are about your writing skills, you can only get better every time.

I hope you dont mind monikanon and erika, I hope you guys are feelin/sleeping ok!

>implying that i will live another five years

lichess.org/EyeLatPi
anyone up for chess?
>that url

You can do it user

If you run out of options, always find a crazy desperate scientist to perform experimental bullshit on you

Sayorifags Assemble!!!
Post cute Sayoris!!

Man, I always show up too late to play.

Bait? No, friend that's just reality, all the other dokis are boring.

How about now :(

I like watching a good chess game

10/10

i like that her shoes are just dead mice she hollowed out and stained red with their own blood

>going shopping with monika!
>choosing a cute dress with monika!
>getting some fastfood together with monika!
>burgers taste twice as good with monika!
>feeling bad about eating unhealthy with monika!
>deciding to go jogging with monika!
>monika laughing at your terrible stamina!
>monika helping you getting fit!
>eating even more junk food so the training with monika doesnt stop!

Monika!

We have been pretty good about the image limit as of late, so I suppose one Sayori couldn't hurt...

>White getting BLACKED

>black wins again
white bois btfo

it ended quickly
lichess.org/5yxFIi2h

I wanted her to look and feel in charge, you know? Knowing at any moment she could snap and eradicate her father.
Hence the blood shoes. To put fear into the eyes of those who would harm her or her friends :)

>good
>2. f3
Pick one

White here, playing with a headache but still tryna win

/v/irgin here, which one's the 'good' ending?
where Monika's stuck in a room in the void with you?

can you actually do anything by manually deleting girls' files? i tried but the game seems to go on as it would have anyway. the only time it did something was when Monika was the only one left and i deleted her
do the girls' files contain anything useful at all? Yuri's seems a little different so i thought it'd be worth running through a couple of simple ciphers

I don't mind at all, user! I just took a long, long blink for a second. Eeyup, totally didn't nod off!
Like the talking cupcake suggested, the word of the thread is "Freedom"! You could try the one I was gonna post, "Delirium" Totally not because I slept three and a half hours today and the walls in my room look like molars, no sir. Either way, I encourage everyone to give it a shot and critique and comment on each others work!
I'll be watching! No really, I swear, let me just uh, close my eyes and think for a minute about how great you anons are! Ahaha...

youtube.com/watch?v=4pZV3UPmXI4&t

DRAGONZORD

I barely know the rules, sorry to dissapoint you. I had fun anyway

>white taking that long to move
why?

Delete either Monika or Sayori's on a fresh install then click new game

Go get some sleep if you need to, Erika! We'll be okay.

is there online connect 4?

That is some serious dedication

Beautiful, havent seen that one before

Are you sure your feeling ok? Get some more rest, but if somethins bugging and keeping you from sleeping, were always here for you.

>Erika was the user last thread that was driving home trying not to hallucinate or get lost
Get some sleep you beautiful fool

Hope you choke on your own spit, darling.

this is even worse of a chess game than the last one. does no one know how to play?

Sleep well Erika! Your health and well being is important to us!

On the second day after sayoris death. It doesn't seem to matter how much Natsuki stuff i putt in the poem. This time it was 20/20 but it made no difference.

Not reason for, i am just going to burn my dick masturbating

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Well good morning ddlc friendos. I hope you're all doing fairly well.

I knew I wasn't the only one that tried doing this.
No matter how many happy words you put in, it won't make the game any happier to play. I'm sorry user, but it's the truth.

Good morning, friend

Let's make a list of every positive quality Sayori has. I'll start:
She's cute
She's kind
She's a great poet
She's a great girlfriend

Freedom of life
Freedom to be
Anything and everything you can possibly see

Freedom from life
Freedom to take
Maybe this freedom is just a mistake

For one to be free, one must choose
Is it freedom to die at the knot of the noose?
Life is precious, that we are told
So why do we fear the thought of growing old?

Is life a gift, or is it just a curse?
The thought of death, surely it's worse.
For in life, in existence we're liberated
But in death, only silence is fated.

First time playing and after MyNigga goes batshit I had to delete the script file and the game restarted
Is it part of the plan?

All you'll get from trying for Natsuki in act 2 is a gibberish-looking but actually encrypted poem and the neck snap jump scare.

And then it forces to Yuri right.

Nice poem user, whats it's title?

How are you doing?
Literally everything but her mental illness is great about her friend!
All according to plan!

Yep. Natsuki is rather underdeveloped, and I don't just mean from malnutrition.

Natsuki:
Shes cute
She can cook
Shes tiny
She likes reading manga
She will call you daddy
Cares about you

I'm holding up pretty well user, thanks for asking. I might head to bed in a little bit, I was up all night hanging around here and I'm pooped.

The hallway is winding
My thoughts are adrift
The end I cant see
But there is no way out

The emotions are flooding
My body wont answer
The hand it starts moving
But Im screaming in pain

The demon is coming
My rage turns ablaze
The knife it comes down
But the torment wont stop

The clouds they are lifting
My mind it just shatters
The eyes they see clear
But my friend is no more

I hope your fine!

youtube.com/watch?v=2-q8c35-8cY

Yeah man gotta get some sleep i stayed up till 3am last night so Im one to talk.

>AWACS: Monika
>Doki 1: MC-Kun
>Doki 2: Sayori
>Doki 3: Yuri
>Doki 4: Natsuki

>"Monika to Doki Squadron, ground forces report unidentified squadron entering our AO from the north-west. Current flight path puts them on an interception course with you."

>"Doki leader to all Doki elements, stay sharp, we don't know who it is or what they want"

>"Monika to Doki leader, I have bad news, we have identified the squadron......"

>Just then, a glint coming from the north west of Doki 1. 5 Desert Brown aircraft approach Doki Squadron rapidly

>As they gain distance Doki 3 pips up, "Sir, I recognise those emblems."

Should I continue this? Also give me planes for the 2 squadrons!

I notice that sometimes i can see a monika jump from under the screen during poem writing. Can anything be done with that, and what words does she respond to?

That's a cop-out answer!
That's the wrong girl!

Jeez, you'd think people would be more careful around someone as precious and fragile as Sayori.

It's almost noon here. I mean, I could get away with it since I don't have anything to do tomorrow.
I'm going to finish what I was working on and then head off, probably.

>you end up having to kill your immortal and dedicated AI waifu just because you need closure and to see the rest of the game that Dan made
>there's no reason why you would do this if it was real
>the game then goes out of its way to make you feel shitty for it

This kind of immersion breaking shit really activates my almonds

Well my laptop basically committed suicide.
So I just managed to migrate all my files onto my Flash Drive, and am back onto my desktop.

Ugh. It's annoying though, Quick Reply doesn't work on my PC though either.

Maybe there's something wrong with my connection.

Just wanted to point out some nice things about my doki, sorry Sayori

Is she okay?

>5'11 vs 6'1

>ace combat x doki happening

This is the correct timeline. Maybe YF-23 widows for dokis, enemies flying PAK-FAs?

The yf-23 doesnt get enough love!

Then why respond to that post?
I believe you may be a low key Bully! Sayori, arrest this man!

Ironically, while my laptop has killed itself, I've migrated my files onto my Sayori Flash Drive.

But it's true! She's smart, she just has trouble finding meaning to work. She's beautiful she just has trouble putting in the effort, she's most of all an incredible friend, among so many other things!
What were you working on? And yeah if you were staying up late itd be best to at least get some rest.
>Dan...is a fuck

How can Natsuki puke when she seas dead Yuri if she doesn't get to eat?

What a sociopathic way of viewing it user.

Is it weird that I find her low effort appearance even more endearing?
Long hair is beautiful, but Sayori hair is next level.

Not working on anything exciting, I'm afraid. Very basic graphic design work for a friend-of-a-friend. Why he didn't just go get a graphic designer to do it is beyond me, but I guess they don't work for TF2 keys.
I did, however, write a fanfic yesterday that was well received, and I'm sure you can tell from my boasting that I'm extremely proud of it.

lichess.org/PkQ4CgTu
Anyone want to play?

you could have made the choice to end the game there you autist

Remember Sayori's words? They're Monika's now but I think at that point, the poem writing doesn't affect anything anymore anyway.

its possible to throw up on an empty stomach. it apparently hurts a bit and youre mostly just throwing up stomach bile. dont quote me on this because i might be wrong