Why do the blacks like him so much?

Why do the blacks like him so much?

What exactly did he do for them? Everyone keeps saying how he's the first president who cared about black people, but how? Actually, most of the people I know have a positive view of him, but he really didn't achieve anything. What's the big deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRatTuWdT_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violent_Crime_Control_and_Law_Enforcement_Act
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ij1-VB9YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Played Saxophone on tv

youtube.com/watch?v=CRatTuWdT_Q

Gang culture skyrocketed in the 90s

I don't know, it's realy hard to be angry at Bill. Maybe it's his face.

He's promiscuous just like them.

Also Clinton especially in the crime bill context now shouted out in rap in the way Reagan used to be as an enabler.

This fucking rapist prick bombed my home country in the late 90s for no reason whatsoever. I had to immigrate to America with my parents because of him.

I'm glad we all voted for Trump!

>Serb
You deserved even more, faggots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violent_Crime_Control_and_Law_Enforcement_Act
>Following the 101 California Street shooting, the 1993 Waco Siege, and other high-profile instances of violent crime, the Act expanded federal law in several ways. One of the most noted sections was the Federal Assault Weapons Ban. Other parts of the Act provided for a greatly expanded federal death penalty, new classes of individuals banned from possessing firearms, and a variety of new crimes defined in statutes relating to immigration law, hate crimes, sex crimes, and gang-related crime. The bill also required states to establish registries for sexual offenders by September 1997.

Why do people consider the Democrats a leftist party again?

that wasn't bill that was hillary

It's time to go home.

It's too bad we can't wall off Serbia

Based Serbs

Also checked

>Gang culture skyrocketed in the 90s

No it didn't. It skyrocketed in the 80s and peaked around 1991. By 2000 it was much much lower.

Successful b8!

Don't understand why they should

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ij1-VB9YA

Was legit about to post this

What's wrong with Serbs?

They still exist.

>t. Butmad Bosnian

>t. Mahmoud Ali-Ibn Svensson

Gavrilo Princip

Writer Toni Morrison had said that "Clinton displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald’s-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas."
A lot of supporters chanted that Clinton was the first black president due to this sentiment and it stuck since.

His background and his support for black issues was a stark contrast to the privelaged Republican presidents that preceded him. He had a strong connection with the black community that people felt was very real and honest and not just politician B.S. because he actually grew up in it in a poor working class southern childhood. He had a real underdog story.
He was the first president to make an official visit to Africa.
He also appointed a large number of black people to government positions, I think more than any previous president.
His sex scandal actually worked for him among many saw the heavy scrutiny and persecution over a personal relationship issue as a lynching and demonetization, which resonated with a lot of people who had dealt with being stereotyped in similar manners by the police and justice systems their whole lives.
He also had pretty high approval ratings for his whole presidency, was a centrist, and oversaw a period of economic prosperity.
Another key thing he did was he appeared on the Arsenio Hall Show in 1992 while he was running for President. This was a late night talk show with a black host and predominately black audience, and this appearance as well as his saxaphone performance made him popular with minority and young voters.