I'd like to talk to you all about an excellent business proposition

I'd like to talk to you all about an excellent business proposition.

Just advance me $1000 and I'll listen.

kek inst it like a pyramid scheme or something

You can only post in this thread if you have a family member with bad finances who got brainwashed by Herbalife

Basically, yet people still fall for it

that documentary was breddy good

how is it not illegal?

Literally Stalin

I used to see a ton of Herbalife people at my gym. They come in herds of about 10 and constantly take videos of each other.

A lot of the girls are in good shape and do all the exercises with their ass out. A few of the black dudes are roided and the white guys are DYEL.

They all wear tons of Herbalife 'swag' every day. There's an herbalife car I see parked sometime. One time I saw an herbalife couple with an herbalife stroller. Fucking weird. They're a goddamn cult.

>I used to see a ton of Herbalife people at my gym
woah that's an actually good strategy. I only ever heard about it from highschool classmates, it was the weirdest shit to be a fucking highschooler and have another person of my age talk about "business" and "loads of money!!!", even back then it was so obviously sketchy lmfao

>One time I saw an herbalife couple with an herbalife stroller
lmaooooo nooooo

They really only talked among themselves for the most part. All their video taking was pretty obnoxious. I don't really see them anymore, just a few of them that kept a regular gym schedule.

Oh cool, how soon can I become a Platinum Diamond member!?

you can even become a Super Deluxe Platinum Diamond Special Member!!!

Can someone explain to me how the business works and how its a scam?

My friend used to write contracts for them. He said it was actually a legit company.

OMG shut up and take my money! I have $10k I can invest right now.

Holy shit I can't wait to be rich.

All MLM are a scam. No exceptions.

I wrote a short piece about them in a Veeky Forums sticky.

A sticky that no one gave a shit about and the mods did not adopt it.

It wouldn't be a scam if you could sell their products via dropshipping. However they force you to buy access and product in bulk first. Their ads target potential sellers (their main source of revenue) not actual fucking consumers of the products.

>Good morning user, I'm gonna to have this long expensive list of procedures performed on you, don't worry, insurance will cover it! We definitely need to make sure this gets done, your physical health depends on it!

>user, I HIGHLY recommend you don't drive this car off the lot. It is literally going to fall apart if you don't fix this now. Now I realize $1000 is a big step up from what you originally wanted which is brake pads, but you safety depends on it!

>Oh god user, why are you holding these index ETF's? Our fund family performs much better in bear markets. You can't afford to lose that money, your financial health depends on it!

Have you come for confession, my sonon? Please make a donation to fund our atrium remodeling and then I will see you. Your spiritual health depends on it!

our entire system of capitalism is based on scams which are "still legal"

Im enjoying this meme. Great job!