/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #628

''Arcadian Psycho'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
drive.google.com/file/d/1ovkTRTJZ0yacm6DDnHdkhrGz83DEpF8t/
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=4uxJxMjz3Io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

drive.google.com/file/d/1ovkTRTJZ0yacm6DDnHdkhrGz83DEpF8t/

this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her.
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be another kiss
i should mention again that they did cut frank and rachel meeting bc they realized the timing wouldnt work with s1 as theyre being more careful about it since the critisism of times and stuff
also info leaker mentioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...
alot of people are asking if there will be more rachel and chloe scenes/a happy ending...a hard yes to both ;)
it will also be explained why sera is connected to ONLY frank in james' files
yes, rachel will go see chloe's house (its where they dye her hair)

there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

Friendly reminder to check your corners.

I̥̠̔ͧ͋̾̒ͩ́ ̦̝̹̞̝͊̑̍͌̀T̺̺̖̹̍̓͒̂ͮͨ ͔̣̬̈͛̌̐'̩͐̇̔́ ͔͖̘ͪ͑͊͊̌̔͐Sͣͧ̀͡ ̪̗̝͐́̑ͮ̑ ̱̿̐͗ͣͩ̉͘ ̭ͪN̓̾ͦ ̪͆́Ị̮̭͕͍͈ͅ ̴̪̯͖͙ͧͩ͐C̩͌̃̇͆ ̞̏̈́Ẽ̫ͨ͋͒ͯ̃̑͘ ̶̹̥͉̣̞͆͗̄ ̷͖̙ͦ͐̋̿ͫ ̬͇̩͔̼̯̹R̬̝̯̠̄̑̽̽ ̉̈́ͭ̈́̓̃̽A̸̞̓̿͆̔̈̍ ̹͍̉Cͬ̾̌̓͗͞ ̯̮ͧͧ͂H̴͎̫͓̿̓̏ ̵̱̖̘͑̋Ẹ̜̜ͮ̽̈́̆̀͜ ̷͔͉̘̟̮̃ͨL̾̀̊͒̔̒̏͜ ̪̪̭͚̳͖ͫ̒̒͜ ̷̤̖̤ͭͮͯ ̹͇̮̽̌ͫͧW̳̤̪̏̑ ̦͖̼̕Ẹ͐̄̈́̕ ̌͛'̶͖̘͉̳̳̃ͫ̊̋ͣ͑ͭ ̧̣̣̝͎̦̟̻̊̌̚R̫͔͙̯̘̮̀ ̢̦̗̺̎͗E̖̻̩̝͇͐ ̫͂ͦͦ ͕͚̽̓ͪ̓ͪ͗̀ ̬̭ͤ̚H̰̱͉̫̰ͯ̍̄̚ͅ ͈̠͙͚͊̃ͬͩ̓̐A ̢̙̮̞̞̣͐͂ͮ͛͒͐V̤̮̬̪̞̱̙̀̋̈́͘ ̮̜̮͂̀̾̒ͫ̋Ḯ̩̱̗̬̜̣͒ͯ̓̒̾ ̡̰̻̤̹̀ͮ̈̃̑̈ͦN̼̹͉̳̝͉̤̂̒̐ͨ͑ ̺̋͑͐͊͌͋͠G̰̏ ̇̉̈́.̵̋ͤ͗

Chloe is #1

Well I'm going to sleep since it's 4 am on a Monday morning and I should have been asleep hours ago.

Night everyone, whether you're Amberprice or Pricefield shipper have a good night

WOW

>Less than a month and a half until ________

Nice Rachel we're having

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Victoria is a dumb skank.

++++
Reasons why Chloe is destined to die and DONTnod wanted it that way
>One moon disappears when Jefferson shoots Chloe
>The second moon reappears in the timeline where Max saves Chloe and heads to San Francisco.
>Max wears a shirt with a butterfly, a reference to The Butterfly Effect, where the protagonist tries, and fails, to change time
>Chloe references Max's vision coming true. Seeing the tornado was a premonition, a power linked to her Rewind ability. It was warning her of the implications of messing with time.
>Chloe's boot becomes stuck in the train tracks for no apparent reason, right as a train is coming. Destiny was calling.
>Chloe shoots herself with an impossible ricochet, which reinforces that her fate is to die.
>In the AU, Chloe asks to be euthanized, as she's close to dying anyway. If Max refuses to kill Chloe, she's bitter and angry. Max's choice there reflects the binary choice at the end. It's a sign that Chloe wouldn't be pleased if Max let her live. Her far off stare and hesistation to embrace Max in the Bae ending reflect her mixed emotions about surviving.
>The back of the physical box for Life is Strange—Yes. They're out there.--says Max will learn that changing time isn't a good thing.
>The Everyday Heroes Contests is about ordinary people performing extraordinary acts. Superheroes often receive unwanted powers. They have the choice to use them responsibly, or not. The latter of which makes them villains. Heroes are forced to make snap decisions, often ones that kill those close to them for the greater good. The theme extends to the ending where Max is forced to chose between Chloe and Arcadia Bay. Both members of Pricefield acknowledge Max's responsibility for the storm. If they believed that and still let the storm happen, Chloe would lose respect for Max. Pricefield would cease to exist.

Unlike Spiderman, Max isn't presented with a way to save her girlfriend and the town. Sucks, but it's true.

the prequel ends

Also on the east coast and the west coast and anywhere in between

*sexes your Victoria*
Nothing personal, Max.

Bayest/impersonator hiding their bullshit behind spoilers and trying to look like leak user.
That desperate to try to be relevant again? Can't even come up with new material.

'night

Here's what I could gathered from scripts and leaks:

>Chloe and Max don't return to Arcadia Bay when Blackwell re-opens, but stay in Portland.
>Kate Marsh contacts Max when she doesn't come back.
>“I'm with my girlfriend in Portland."
>Kate spurns the "devil worshiping hedonists."
>Without high school degrees, they don't find jobs.
>They end up living in Chloe's truck.
>After a few stints in prison, they seek help from their parents.
>Max's parents, mad at her for wasting their money by ditching private school, won't let her stay with Chloe and bring her back to Seattle.
>Max's parents blame Chloe for Max's bad behavior and prevent her from contacting Chloe.
>Chloe is abandoned once again.
>Joyce, a conservative southern woman, and David, a traditional Republican, send Chloe to conversion therapy in return for paying her debts.
>Kate suggests a clinic run by her church.
>Chloe is raped by multiple male orderlies each day to ungay her.
>Max wakes up.
>"Wowsers. What a horrible dream. Good thing I sacrificed that blue haired dyke to save the town.”
>Goes down the hall to suck Warren's morning wood.

Have you fixed your table yet ?

Try to try again
To hear yourself from time to time

NEWLYWEDS

Kate can have Victoria. They can be happy together.
Max has Chloe.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
Reminder that Farewell will be incredibly bittersweet

night night

Let's go boys

*rises from the dead to cuck Max*

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Episode 2 caught me off guard didn't know it was out for two weeks. Was it announced beforehand or did it just drop without notice?

Sweet in the moments it is is happening, but bitter because of what happens later on and because it's the last time we'll likely see them.
At least the last time we see them will be a high note and we know they ultimately navigate through everything and find happiness together. It took some time, mistakes, and a lot of effort, but they did it.

>implying Max isn't their biggest shipper

>Rachel is canonically the biggest Pricefield shipper

Just sad that we won't get to see them anymore

It's finally comes just as we all felt

NICE

>"Don't be surprised, Chloe, if one day, I'm just out of here."

There is no way that she doesn't know something that we don't.

Truth

How would you have finished the job if you were Jefferson? Bullet to the head? Strangulation?

>You will never know what it's like when Chloe wraps her arms around you, happy for no other reason than because you exist
>You will never make her so angry she smashes in the junkyard
>You will never smile after she's photobombed your morning selfie
>You will never know what it's like to have her wait five years for you to come back into her life
>You will never know the way she screams, then squirms after a powerful orgasm.

That's because you're not Eliot or any of the skaterchads of Arcadia Bay. Chloe settled for lesbianism after she realized she couldn't please a real thundercock. Worthless cunt.

Let her expire slowly.

Now I remember why I avoided emotional story driven games

Oh look, trannynigger has edited a couple new things into it. I guess that's a little more effort than usual.

Yukarin?

This is actually true.

I know it's sad. But think of it this way: we didn't think we were ever going to see them again after Episode 5. Now we're going to get a whole extra episode with them. Of course it doesn't change what happens or the eventual outcome of things, but it's something sweet that we haven't seen yet. Max and Chloe as kids.

I've thought about this and am not sure if Rachel was referring to something specific or just saying she's already had plans to leave. If anything, Chloe kept Rachel in Arcadia Bay and Rachel cared about Chloe enough to not abandon her by leaving. Despite the lies Rachel told, I can respect that. She didn't turn her back and walk away from Chloe.

What a dorks.

Poor Chloe. Max made the biggest mistake of her life and will never repeat it. She's never leaving again.

Well there are some valid points there

Chloe a CUTE

Fun fact: both female and male reindeer have antlers, unlike every other kind of deer.

I did. Haven't had any problems since I finally gave in to the necro/summoner hybrid meme. Incarnate champion is the best boy.

Yeah its definitely going to be super sweet
Well hopefully they take that approach. I really don't want to see them after William died and Chloe finds out Max is leaving
Just wanna see some pirate adventures ^_^

>Jefferson is sitting at his desk
>suddenly a vortex appears in the room and a figure steps out from the portal
>he doesent know it but it's user, the player of the game

youtube.com/watch?v=4uxJxMjz3Io

>"MURDERER" he screams out
>"murder I haven't murde-"
>"not yet you haven't!"
>with a single punch his fist goes straight through jeffersons skull, killing him instantly.
>Madson bursts into the room , hearing the commotion
>"GET OUT OF MY WAY"
>with a single kick he sends him through the wall into the science lab, knocking him unconscious
>user makes his way into the hallway, where students are panicking and fleeing
>his eyes lock onto his target, Nathan Prescott, Nathan sees him and recoils in absolute terror at this vengeful monster looking straight at him
>"YOU"
>Nathan tries to run but user moves at lightning speed and grabs him by the throat
>"RAPIST"
>user tears Nathans penis from his crotch and waits so Nathan can writhe in agony bleeding in a pool of his lost manhood
>finally he tears his head from his body
>"my work here is done"

Rachel is never murdered and Chloe is safe.

Your favorite character in LiS/BtS gets a kid. Whether it's produced with their partner, just shows up in their life and they have to take care of it, or it's a magical time storm baby, how do they deal with it?

>That image
Lol. I loved the shark one. pls do one with Max or Kate.

They haven't said what the episode will be yet, but if the date floating around is correct then we won't have to worry about that kind of sad stuff. It really will be a sweet episode. That's why it's a bonus, it's for fans of Max and Chloe but it's not vital to the story of either game. Unless they do something crazy like make it Max visiting the past with her power, but I wouldn't like that.

Let her die of old age after happily marrying a rehabilitated Nathan. Or destroying her with his photolab cock[/spoiler

I wasn't even thinking that long term, to be honest, I was just going to wait the three days it would take for her to die of thirst.

>Chloe and Rachel with a kid
>Rachel tries to teach it how to light a match
>Chloe tries to teach it how to shoot a gun
>not before long Joyce gets full custody

Joke since both of them had fucked up family situations by their early teens they would probably be best moms ever trying to give their kid the amazing childhood they remember once having

mmmm what a cutey. I'd love to giver her a deep, long KISS.

Jesus fuck

>Chloe gets a kid
>chucks it out of the window, because fuck dealing with kids

Kate probably has to leave her family, unable to explain the baby that appeared out of no where. Though she is a single mother, she tries her best to be a good one, though she needs to lean on her friends to get by.

If only this was a Yoko Taro game. Or a Toby Fox game.
Or a Japanese game in general.
This would happen.

Pre release footage always looks better.

Stella uses it as inspiration to clean her life up and give the kid a life with a loving family. Her quitting drugs makes her feel better and leaves her with a lot more money.

She was driven to suicide by her family's disapproval of her making out with a few guys. Her psyche couldn't handle the hatred they'd spew at her for a child out of wedlock. Ending up on the streets would be a better fate for her than what waited at home. I think Chloe would take her in, as she was a friend of Max. Joyce would understand and maybe get her a job at the diner to save money.

Those two are made for each other.

Couldn't see Max being a habitual smoker, but her trying it once would be pretty funny. As long as Chloe stayed and watched over her to make sure there wasn't any bad reactions. If Max enjoyed it then maybe they could reserve it for occasions where they both wanted to be silly or when they felt super stressed.

To be fair, her family is kind of rude. You'd think they were Muslim, not Christian.

>Chloe looking at her brethren

Warren is confused because he doesn't have a womb. He subjects himself to human testing that leaves him rich, but unable to enjoy himself.

Fun fact: both female and male reindeer have antlers, unlike every other kind of deer.

I did. Haven't had any problems since I finally gave in to the necro/summoner hybrid meme. Incarnate champion is the best boy.

There are conservative Christian families that are plenty judgemental. I went to school with a bunch of Opus Dei wackos and almost hooked up with a hot chick from a fundamentalist Evangelical sect. Both are intolerant of anything that doesn't match their worldview.

Kate's family seem pretty supportive aside from her aunt, her mother just misunderstood things and would hopefully come around to see the truth.

Hnng

Has there ever been a Chloe cosplay that gets her blue hair right?

Here's hoping.
My experience may be a bit slanted. Most of my experience with religious folk (a few Muslims and some Christians) is that the vast majority of them are pretty chill, and the ones that aren't make them cringe harder than a furry dancing to dubstep would make us cringe.

That's a good point, but the truth is she needs the lighthouse cock.

Another poster thought of the theory and I think they're right. Chloe wanted Max to be with Warren the entire time.

She took her up to the lighthouse for the final scene because she wanted Max to sacrifice her for Warren's cock, as represented by the phallic edifice. Throughout the game, Max keeps returning to the lighthouse. In the opening, she's led by the spiritual doe, which guides her to truth and safety in her visions. The doe saves her and, in doing so, leads her to the ivory tower, which represents both Warren's scientific knowledge and his cock.

Pricefield is not canon. Chloe knows that Max deserves a man that is loving and devoted, not the type who forgets about her for five years. Someone with a cock.

Max is drawn to the massive white pillar of thickness. Its virileness, like Warren when he hulks up, is irrestible. Whenever a vision comes upon her, she trembles with fear until she's at the lighthouse. Afterwards, she finds herself on the ground or passed out and gasping for breath after merely standing in the presence of the storm breaking structure of sheer magnitude. As she would after riding Warren's cock.

Chloe knows it's true. After their encounter with David, she ferries Max to the physical representation of Warren's mighty white shaft. When she and Max plan to search Blackwell, Chloe texts in the shadow of the monstrous veiny white tower. She knows what Max desires and knows that her nostalgia and sentimentality will prevent her from enjoying the pleasure of Warren's meaty fuckstick, a gleaming white polished hulk of man meat hidden in the folds of his baggy jeans. That is why Chloe beseeches her to sacrifice her in sight of the monstrous pillar of ivory white flesh that is Graham's lighthouse dick.

Warren tells her the truth. And the truth is they all need his cock.

>pls do one with Max or Kate
Does Kate even have an animal she's associated with? I can shove her into a KKK costume if you'd like.

Aquarium is my favorite idea for a date destination for them. A place for Chloe to see some awesome sharks and stuff, and where Max can take some nice shots or the exhibits and of Chloe.

It's hard to buy a good wig when your best option is ebay or aliexpress

>the ones that aren't make them cringe harder than a furry dancing to dubstep would make us cringe.

Very true. It's the ones that live in isolated communities that give the moderate religious a bad name.

Rabbit for her meekness, perhaps?
A stained dove for her tainted purity?
An ostrich for her flightlessness?

umm a rabbit? Max would be a tough one since she's also associated with the doe like Rachel.

>ostrich
That's a winner.

That would make sense if Warren didnt have a pussy

>Rachel having a baby
This concept seems so weird.

Closest one I can think of

Max looks like she's getting bullied.

Because they don't dye their hair blue. Duh.

Surely its doable by a good stylist. Maybe not with the exact texture (since it's a video game) but something closer in looks and colour than some of the half-assed attempts I've seen

Same because she and Chloe are my daughterfus