/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Remember to have fun edition

Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/h8cDyphJ
drive.google.com/file/d/18ZOZssODMk8qVck19nEmzKx2AC44Z_F8/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminder to report and ignore vampire posting

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Guys I think my armor is too thick to support a weight of a book latched to it, should I just use magic to make it float around me or invest in some sort of object that encloses the book and protects it from the elements? The contents of the book include information concerning cold hard facts about Ulfric getting the jagged crown.

Oh, that's nifty. I might remove that off and paste it on the armor. I could just check out the texture and maybe replicate something so I don't do double of the work to put a dark book on the set.

It obviously looks off since it's all red and brown instead of a darker shade.

The way I see it is, you use the book prior to a fight. Turn your most important spell by memorizing from the book or reading from it against anyone that looks difficult or hard to beat down.

Snake having an explosion while playing explosion?

*burns your belt mounted spellbook to a crisp*
heh, nothing personnel kid.

You'll be the first to be drained with that attitude.

>he doesn't have a floating book, a floating sword, a book on his hip and a floating sluggo
Get on my level.

Maybe you can use the texture, but something tells me their UVs won't match. Good luck.

*waterlogs your belt mounted spellbook and causes the ink to run*
better luck next time kiddo!

The joke is far too easy to make.

>watertight fireproofed container

Anyone got a decent tutorial for creating armor mashup and converting them to uunp? Especially if the stuff you are mashing up you already have uunp files for?

i want her to drain my dick t bh

Nice degeneracy you got going on there. Proud of you.

*cleaves your spellbook in half*
never should have come here!

You literally walked right into that

No you're just filthy accept it.

*vomits acid all over your belt mounted spellbook*
Taskmaster save you now!

wow im in an extreme circumstance hope my book doesnt get ruined

Accept my advances.

I won't accept it cause it simply isnt true. Its almost like you were asking for it, but surely I know better.

I enjoy my book

I enjoy your body, boytoy~

I really want to know who is behind this.

You stop that, he's a married man.

it's true.

*shouts your latches loose*

Okay you shush now.

What if I told you that her wife is secretly fucking a vampire lady behind his back? They even wear the same choker to symbolize the fact that they belong to each other.

Go away, little cat. You're not exactly innocent yourself.

just sayin

I decided to try snapdragon

How is it?

Hey can anyone help me fix this bug I have for skyrimSE. I'm playing it on my gaming laptop but all of the models has this white haz. I dont have any mod installed or anything.

Sounds to me like you're trying really hard to start some drama. I mean, you're kinda reaching with some anime character creator thing, but atleast you're a tad creative.

>that DOF
We can go higher.

your missing your dof!!!!

verify your steam cache or redownload your game completely

Satanist

And you sound bothered by this idea. It's happening and you can't stop it ;)

I like her peg legs!

I've been thinking of doing a no magic run. Imagine skyrim stripped of all magic users. Would this be fun?

Not purposefully so, that was Ra's doing. She's still wholly ignorant.

God, no.

holy fucking YUCK

You can't keep blaming Ra for everything. Sooner or later you'll have to face responsibility for your actions.

It's pretty nice. Not worth the drop in frame though. Still have it in my ENB Manager though.

DOF is weird and reminds me of a hot day.

>blaming your lack of purity on others

I reinstalled it three time, and it still have the weird white haze.

the character itself was based off of that (without the edginess and religion aspect of it). For myself, I'm not a satanist.

peg? Thanks I guess

you didn't really need to comment

I actually have a floating torch. Get on my level, lad.
And I just got it done, I think it looks pretty fitting now with a more realistic look and fitting theme. I also edited out the color of the cloth piece under the belt because it kept annoying me.

What a fine looking (((gentleman)))!

enjoy dying helpless when your repository of magical knowledge and most precious possession is destroyed by a puddle of mud.

I turned it off

yeah, I'm getting 20-30 outside and I'm not entirely sure why. I really like how it looks, though.

Damn that looks nice.

god damn that's neato

Yeah, the colours fit a lot better.

Same. I love the contrast between light and shadow. It does the same as Kwanon sometimes and blows the fuck out of skin textures sometimes though, especially delicate ones.

>tfw there isnt such a thing to make outfits for males

So I just finished the Dawnguard DLC and was honestly kinda shit. Are there any good quest mods out there? I'm looking at Vigilant but not sure if I should give it a shot.

Are vampires weak in the elder scrolls universe?

You should absolutely play Vigilant. It blows Dawnguard out of the water.

I made this one that I was planning to release ages ago, but my boy didn't import it to Skyrim. I'm too dumb on the situation of importing it— it might be easy and I admit I'm lazy but I have been so burnt out from modding in Skyrim, mashups and texture work being an exception to that.
This mashup took me a TON of time to make due to textures and heavy detailing. (Such as the tailoring on the leather work on the entire set and the boots, for example)

It will be a release, though, if it's ever done. My first Arbalist armor, I'm not too sure on releasing it because it's just so simple and doesn't really say much.
If I do release it, I want to be 100% sure to make it work for you guys since I really don't wanna mess up and mess your game for whatever reason.

I made a personal tier list of quest mods if you're interested: pastebin.com/h8cDyphJ

But yes, Vigilant is very well worth the shot.

Fact: Vampires are the strongest race. Vampire women are beautiful, sexy, and fierce.

teach me

Ah sweet, I'll check it out then thanks

quit your shit posting, I'm asking a decent question.

I just gave you a sincere answer you daft cunt. You never specified that you wanted answers that conform to your prejudices.

Download BodySlide > Install it > Execute it > Open Outfit Studio > File > Import NIF > Import whatever set or armor piece you wish (Head to the Meshes folder from whatever armor mod or Skyrim BSA files - Do not import _gnd or go) > Get yourself a nice armor set together > Use the tools to remove clipping, etc (the ones at the top bar) > Play with Photoshop whenever wishing to edit the armor textures > Export as NIF when done.
You just have to experiment in general. Learning comes from just trying and experimenting with whatever OS has to offer you.

There you go. The next part is importing the armor piece into the game which I have zero idea about. I apologize for that.

When does Clones post? I miss his waifus?

Oh nice. Thanks for the help.

go away ct

of course it's CT, has he been here all this time?

He never left.

Which ones have lewd scenarios

I wish he would fuck off, honestly his shit gets annoying.

Alright, /tesg/. What's your favorite race and why?

>>>/plebbit/

Imperial

That's nice.

Alright.

I'm installing like 40 mods. Then I'll finally get to play this game. Manual install, sort & rebuild and test after every install. Wish me luck /tesg/, I haven't played this game in two years

Bretons, I just wish bethesda would develop them more because they have potential.

Then my other two favs would be Argonans and Dunmers, everything else is either ok or I don't know much about

good morning /tesg/
I hope you all had a nice weekend.

>it's my way or the highway
>renowned for their diplomacy

???

Holy shit that is sick. Do you have a link?

welcome to the salty spitoon how tough are ya?

drive.google.com/file/d/18ZOZssODMk8qVck19nEmzKx2AC44Z_F8/view

>download Paradise Halls
>RP as a Dunmer warlock/slaver guy
>install Campfire and PAH - Home Sweet Home so I can set up temporary slave camps as I roam through the wilderness
>kidnap women from towns, enslave my defeated female enemies in battle
>sell them as slaves to the faction that they would lore-wise probably be most opposed to
>Altmer women get sold in Stormcloak camps and taverns in the eastern half of Skyrim
>Nord women from the Reach get sold to the non-aggro Forsworn at Druadach Redoubt
>Dunmer girls get sold to whatever Argonians I can find in the game world
>everybody I can't find a good faction to gets sold at the Orc Strongholds
fun, fairly immersive, AND I have a boner. What's not to like?

Why aren't there badass Tolkien dwarfs in Elder Scrolls?

Why didn't Bethesda add these with Skyrim, they'd fit the setting perfectly. Are there any real dwarf mods?

The weekend was too short for me

because this is elder scrolls not middle earth

Good luck, I'm trying to do the same right now. Searching out all the mods is the comfiest part.

>Why aren't there badass Tolkien dwarfs in Elder Scrolls?
because this isn't Lord of the Rings

Tolkien Dwarves (Dwemer) are extinct.

Yeah, I know that feeling. Looking at a folder full of archives is the worst part. Welp, let's keep going.

So what, real dwarfs appear in all kinds of fantasy, they'd fit in TES too. You wouldn't even have to remove the Dwemer, just stop calling them dwarves.

Even if TES had Dwarfs the ones in Skyrim would just be setscale 0.7 humans, since all the playable races share the same body.

really scraping the bottom of the barrel for this bait

I think the worst part for me is shuffling around compatibility patches for hours. Skyrim doesn't have this nearly as much, but installing Oblivion with Unique Landscapes is a recipe for disaster. I kinda wish there'd be mod packs.

This isn't bait. There are proper dwarfs in Warhammer, Witcher, Dragon Age, World of Warcraft, and much more. It's not unreasonable to expect the comfiest fantasy race in the otherwise comfiest fantasy setting