/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Classic WoW announced, projected to be in a year or more

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

WE ARE ALL ON ELYSIUM(Light's Hope)

Alliance guild :
Mandate of Heaven, 2 40man BWL groups

Horde Guild:
LOL

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLCy8jR3XqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was it autism?

giv mommy gf

Horde guild is
Join today!
Currently need priests but I don't turn away anyone

Is there any point to buying upgraded skills where the damage isnt the important part? IE, thunderclap/revenge?

Do higher levels get resisted less or apply more threat?

What are the usual addon culprits when you start getting microstuttering but only while moving?

Glaston of Salty Dogs is trying to cover up the fact that he got cucked by a trap during the Nostalrius era, shortly after the launch of the server.

It was a trap with the IGN "deadtrap", the name it went by socially was Heather. Glaston fell in love with deadtrap, and so did some other salty dog retards and this resulted in the trap cucking Glaston with some other guy (I think he was a mage so Glaston got cucked by a magebull). Glaston then got mad and quit nost and the teamspeak for a while, as the trap continued sending ugly nudes to various members of Salty Dogs. Then the trap started having a meltdown due to the hormones it was taking that poisoned it and destroyed its body, and the last I heard it had a fucked up endocrine system from detransitioning without proper hormone treatment and ended up with a shitload of medical bills.

Glaston felt destroyed over this because the trap blamed him for the drama that was started by Glaston being cucked by said trap. He's been trying to sweep this whole situation under the rug for years, but the truth must be told.

Glaston is nothing but a faggot and a cuck.

**KRONOS NUMBER ONE**

That means that nost/elisiu/lihope-cucks suck dick.

There are two tranny guilds now?

Is this the new one to shill like a retard now that Nighthaven and Everyst are failures? In the time spent shilling (for free) you could have 3 level 60s on an actual server, kek.

Does any one have experience on leveling a brand new character during a vanilla server launch?

I have heard stories about people getting stuck in starting zones for several hours because with 200+ people around its impossible to tag mobs, I heard exploration leveling is a good alternative and what to know if anyone has any routes in preparation for classic.

Hypertismo discovered! HO LEE SHIT!

nth for trannies btfo

I have more gold on my level 20 character on light's hope than my level 55 character on kronos because everyone who plays kronos has 5+ geared 60s and infinite free time to farm things and never buys anything.

holy FUCK, 5 minutes faster?? looks like the guild is over bros

>pupper pals 89 minutes

will the puppers EVER recover

Are the furbolg shamanic or druidic in lore?

I would unironically do this to people minus the autistic whispering

Not because I was upset I got ganked but rather because I'm a malicious cunt
And granted, they'd only be set back by a day or two and not indefinitely.

nice binds clicker faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=xLCy8jR3XqU

Claude the End ninja looter. Blacklist their whole fucking guild, its full of shitlords

So how is anyone supposed to get ZG enchants when Blood of Heroes has 8 spawns on a 1hr timer that are camped day and night?

They recently increased the spawn timer.

Yep, it was 2 hours in vanilla. Heavy pop cuts it down to 1 hour which is still fucking ridiculous. I literally sat at the same spawn for an hour and didn't even get it because a bunch of chinks came out of fucking nowhere and ganked my ass just as it spawned.

acquire friends

you're supposed to buy them so the chinks can sell your gold to shitters.

Spend all afternoon tailing them for the timers, then assemble a seven men cadre of guildmates to fight them off right before it spawns.

>mandate constantly make a big deal of their times
>get beaten
>i-it's not important
ahahah actually like a child, why do you guy bother posting here if you're just going to react like a child when beaten at your own game?
beaten by a horde guild in vanilla as alliance no less.

We literally spent 10 min waiting for firemaw to pat back and forth. We weren't speed running this bwl(just had leftover buffs from the MC speedrun) and still manage only 5 minutes behind you. If anything this shows how sad your shit guild is.

When classic comes out Im making my own guild.
And its NOT gonna have trannies!

>transphobia
>2022
blizzard is going to shut you down QUICK

DELETE THIS

NO TRANNIES
Not welcome! You all cause fighting, shitty memes, and weirdo chasers!

s-sorry w-we d-didn't h-have our world buffs e-even though t-they last for 2 h-hours (would've had at least an hour left on them which is enough for bwl)

does this mean mandate was preclearing trash?

are you brain dead or something? i literally said we had buffs from the speedrun MC but werent actually speedrunning it hence waiting 10min for firemaw to pat. Jesus christ horde guilds are seriously retarded.

>10 minutes for firemaw to pat
exaggerating to pretend you dont care, right?

Why does the alliance guild have such a fucking gay chink name? Mandate of Heaven? Are you fucking stupid?

Chink tranny guild name.
My guild is gonna have a WAY cooler name user.

Thats the joke.

if vanilla players hate how dumbed down the game is why do they use bigwigs and threat meters?

I'm going to roll a warrior

What am I in for

warrior

warrior and never leveling

an over abundance of melee dps because its the funnest role in vanilla.
Having to tank and reserve items because you will be swamped with rogues and dps warriors who you can't avoid inviting if you want to actually run a dungeon.
No hope of getting into a guild raid unless you know someone.
its worth it though healing and ranged dps is dogshit boring in vanilla.

#gotem

cant wait for the day when classic servers aren't mis managed by power hungry autists with no idea what the fuck they're doing.

why is Shamalot so obsessed with this guild?

when your guild is so shitty and undermanned that it has to grab some pugs to do a raid, you suffer the consequences.
Enjoy.

>Maievh the tranny night elf priest: hehe thanks for the ring guys CLAUDE THE TRANNY NIGHTELF SMASHER: SIKE

>public gold dupe still not fixed after 2 days

how much rested exp can i store?
is there an addon to tell me when i have full?

yeah I already quit Nighthaven, economy is ruined, just check the AH

I remember hearing warriors werent supposed to dual wield until 60 because the lower accuracy makes it wore than a 2hander, is it really worse until you have t60 gear or just not worth it as soon as you get it?

How hard would it be to level to 60 as prot

I kind of feel like a pussy leveling a warrior with arms

>feel like a pussy using a massive 2hander
>doesnt when using a shield to protect his bitch ass

>it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded.
>they cut out the corrupt owners

As far as I remember, Whitekidney sold characters, hacks and gold as well. This move to play the whistleblower most likely means he just wasn't getting his cut and threw them under the bus to take more profit for himself with this new 'rebrand'.

dude who cares, classic soon

Leveling a pali on a vanilla server for the first time since Blizzard vanilla launch years, should I just spec ret?
I figure if i want to do dungeons ill have to heal and I expect to but pre level 40 will it matter much what i'm putting points into?

>Soon
Get a load of this guy.

>soon

2019 at its earliest, IF it even happens. Promises don't mean shit. If it doesn't matter why did you all move here then?

they can actually be decent tanks if your group isint retarded

>isnt retarded

Fat fucking chance. The non retards wont be doing dungeons

Oh nice I used to play prot in vanilla retail I figured after all the years of theorycrafting on the vanilla servers it was phased out until higher level dungeons.

I havent tanked in retail or private servers since Ulduar 25 Hard modes so I figure for the time being I will keep my brain off and heal. Might give it a whirl though ty

Got to level 10 with my warrior and its been kinda fun. Does warrior stay fun like this until 60?

You're about to hit a downspike. Its gonna start getting painful.

its mostly a lot of tedium until you get to an appropriate level for a new instance and your gear upgrades and you never realized how shit you had it until you got this new sword.

It helps if you dont group with other players, it doesnt feel too bad when youve got no perspective.

its worse untill you have HIT specifically you can get 60 gear but with out any HIT you will still be better off using a 2h unless you've got something like dal rends and only a shit 2h.

It wouldn't be hard
Unless you think hard means taking longer in which case yes it'd be very hard and take very long.
your rotation will still be the same for the most part you will just do less damage, and if by some chance you want to level in def stance you will do 10% less damage.
the only benefit is maybe you'd take less damage and wont have to eat as much, but it'd also take you way longer to kill a mob so the time you save not eating is non existent.
Still if you really like doing dungeons levelling up prot is completely legit if not necessary just invest in a shield spike to make it go very slightly faster.

>if your group isint retarded
so there's no chance of them ever being decent tanks in a pug then because 100% your group will be retarded.

Xth for we warned you about Long yet you let him cuck you and steal the gbank AGAIN.

warrior is fun if killing 1 mob at a time and eating every one or two doesn't bother you.

I regret making a warrior

I regret not making one.

He could repay us by taking off his shirt!

should i make a warrior?

how important is agility for warriors?

So how do you actually level a Paladin? Go ret until 60, then respec to holy and get your intelligence gear? Do I go as dps in dungeons when leveling?

No, they are boring as fuck to play as

what isn't boring to play then?

>mfw trannies can't clear 4 month old content in 2 hours

this just makes me want to play just to kill this faggot, downloading

*coughs blood*

anyone up for some rape scat ageplay gay public erp?

*coughs cum*

*coughs blood*

but they can?
fucking brainlets

pm me
madti#7077

>waaah we didnt have world buffs for bwl after mc

30 minutes of MC and 60 minutss of BWL adds up to 90 minutes
90 minutes < 120 minutes

as I said: fucking brainlets

I wanted to get back into the game after they announced retail classic.
I played from vanilla till MoP on retail and never tried private.
Downloaded the client yesterday and made a dwarf priest on nighthaven and got to level 10.
Would rather play with Veeky Forums community and now thinking of rerolling.
Is there any EU-timezone based Veeky Forums clan on any realm that takes people just starting fresh?
Don't care about faction but would like to healslut later.

31m
67m
but yeah

>being this butthurt trannies run 2 year old content faster than you

you don't. not even with that decent mc run.

literally check the OP

only requirement is to be from Veeky Forums

imagine being this mad and nitpicking

post your guild

>its just 10 minutes who cares
idiot

will anyone EVER explain why this dank budz guy is so mad at MoH?

Thanks, I thought as an already raiding guild they might have not taken in freshly made chars. And I don't wanna bear the grind with no g-chat to maybe ask some things.

Scientists are baffled.

There's not a huge amount of levelers left but people are still willing to help out lowbies, all you need to do is be from Veeky Forums.