/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1057 - Not Week Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

There sure is a lot of Forces fanart being posted on Pixiv post-release. Never saw this much when Mania released.

Sonaze really needs to be a thing in the series

Tell me about Infinite! Why does he wear the mask?

He's a weak loser

Careful. You'll summon the Silvazefags.

>infinite tries to kill avatar multiple times in metropolis with the huge ass ilusions
>misses every single one because no depth perception

Can I have more cute pics of Classic Sonic?

Get out of here with that no true fan bullshit.

So that festival has enough cultural significance to fuel the JP shippers imaginations? Also, when you say that Sonic Channel is very picky about shit like this, do you mean that they won't post stuff about other ships like say, Sonamy or Knuxouge?

Question about Sonic Forces...

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE CHAOS EMERALDS!?

You think during the 6 months span of World War 3, both the Furry Allies and the Eggman Empire would be rushing off to find the 7 Chaos Emeralds to gain control of Europe and Asia or something but no one seems to be bothered.

Did the Phantom Ruby delete the Emeralds or something?

Also they claim Eggman gain control of the 99% of the planet but the only continents the Eggman Empire captured are Europe and Asia. Africa,Australia, Oceania, North America and South America is not conquered. Neither is the Arctic or Antarctica.

Cause gameplay is all Mania has going for it.

Show me your Avatars
So I can show them
Infinite pain

Man, this thread is so fucking empty. The fuck happened with everyone?
Got some cute Classic 4 u, user

No, Kishimoto just doesn't even care about emeralds

This is the real thread:

Oh thanks

Are you guys aware that Sonic Forces is literally a World War 3 robot apocalypse game with Sonic and his furry pals?

Can I get more pictures of Sonaze?

I missed it yesterday, but thank you draw-user for drawing my Forces oc! Wish I knew your art profile.

A weak pussy like him needs to wear a mask, user.

Red wolf Buddy is a 10/10 cute.

>page 10

>*kisses thread*

I don't see what's so great about this shitty webm
>runs
>goes off ramp
>runs some more
if this were the entire game: it would be boring! you don't see Odysseyfags sharing webms like this.

Any cheat engine or anything to unlock every avatar item?

It have the physics that were superiour to everything Sonic Team ever made; and it's made by a fan.

Infinite is WEAK.

W E A K
E
A
K

Is Sonic Forces cracked yet? i can't find the torrent.

So how is the PC release of Forces?

Nothing on skidrowreloded so probably not.

there's more to Sonic than physics.

it might taste like an apple, but the texture and look isn't there.

Bump the Deer

I want to hug them

>symbol drawing
Different user here, can someone PLEASE explain this concept to me? I look at the drawing in that thread side by side with a real person's face in real life, and I don't see much difference. That is approximately what a face looks like. Why does everyone say it isn't? No, I'm not blind.

Shadow told him to never show his face again

Would you like Forces better if You could play as Infinite, Chaos, Shadow (fake), Metal Sonic, Zavok and Dr.Eggman for the Evil Side? Y/N?

Shouldn't Sonic Forces took another year of Development to implement such ability to become the badside once more?

umm obviously shadaze is best ship

I would've loved that, yeah

I read some of the Classic comic recently and goddamn they should just put this team in charge of the game writing and art direction.

I'm glad they clearly realized it was going to be a shit game and cut their losses.

My main concern is that their takeaway from this disaster will just be "let's make Generations 2!"

Does anyone have any gif reaction images from Sonic Boom?

*Blushes*

Assuming this thead is being used.

>he actually listens to Shadow and never shows his face again
Holy shit what a beta.

not very likely

at best, someone might make some outfits that replace current clothing

They did, the artist made the opening and cutscenes for Sonic Mania.

>/sthg/ #1057 - Not Week Edition
This thread was promoted to 1059

Shit that's cute, stuff like this always gets me.

GHPAnon wanted me to post this.

>The Light Dash is coming along very, very well. It's a ton of fun to use. It takes Sonic's speed into account upon entering the Dash and exits it with slightly more speed than he entered it with, resulting in a sort of "Ring Drift." if the rings are lined up in an arc!

How would you make a Boom version of a SegaSonic plot?

So yeah, Infinite not making more powerful forms of the people he copied. What do you think of that?

well shit

New bread is here

Any game in particular?
Eggman needs to be more of a threat and it should take place off the island.

Maybe even make it a prequel and Sonic can just chase Eggman off.

He's weak-minded.

hi it's me, glad you liked it

you're actually not missing out because i don't really keep an active page anywhere because i'm a lazy fuck

Maybe he never seen them?

We don't need a thread war.

tweet that out to nintendo and sonic team

No, like how would you make a Boom version of, say, Sonic Adventure 2 or Sonic Riders or so on?

Seems like all the mods in the discord are sleep right now, sorry man. To be fair, as chill as it can be, you're not really missing a whole lot.

Tell GHPAnon I'm glad to hear it! I also enjoyed the test thing too

Not surprised since that would mean actually making a Chaos boss fight or something.

But he had all the data from Chaos and Zavok. Has he seen them?

quit making new threads

>progress should be a bit faster if I don't get bogged down with real life as well
haha. Have some wip 3D sloth apparel.

Hoping to do some fun stuff with the Bump model too, might look at what it takes to do a character mod for Generations

You should, at least a Twitter

That Rouge, wew

Really Boom Sonic with his team should be more organized and tactical about the approach maybe that the usual Sonic.

It's not a thread war, this thread shouldn't even be here. The number is gonna cause confusion.

at least he made an apple

what has sonic team done recently?

Bless you, user

Oh shit, nice!

where can I read this?

>being this autistic
you meant well
it's okay user
you just made the problem worse

WHERE ARE THE BODY MODS?

When I said let a mod know I figured everyone would be asleep by now. I figured I'd have to wait until tomorrow and I'd just keep an eye on the thread(s) for the A-OK.
Or I could just give you my tag now so you can keep me posted that way.

for what?

forces?

How many OTT Edgelord CaC's have you anons seen so far?

Depends on if you want the to be of the show, SA2 would probably turn into a court case with Amy as the lawyer while the rest find Shadow.

Nice

That doesn't matter, but now there's another thread on the catalog.
Well its fine for now

Is there an reason Infinite didn't just make an phantom Sonic to completely demoralize the resistance during the time he was missing?

There's so much personality in every panel of this comic. You can tell the artist loves the characters a lot.

I only made it because no one else did. I guarantee you the person who makes the next OP will not update it to 1060 and we'll have repeating threads. I'm just saying.

I think he means for more than just this one off thing you gook

It would've been a good idea.

Lewd my oc

You know I just realized something
despite trying to make it clear that everything infinite does is an illusion that affects you like the real thing, they never play up the fact that it's doing shit to your mind.
Like, the only people Infinite makes copies of are people who would be evil, except for Shadow who is just confusing all around with the story.
I think that sums up Forces' story, they talk about a lot of shit but never really show it.

frankly i don't understand the appeal of twitter in the slightest, especially with how nonfunctional it is whenever i try to do anything on it

someday i'll get my shit together, not tonight though

readcomiconline.to

I think the OP also has a MEGA for all Sonic comics.

I get what you mean, user. But this thread ain't leaving the catalog yet, so we might as well finish it.

Ian Flynn (writer of Mega Drive) is already on the IDW comic & Heese did the Mania intro & a promo pic for that comic.

Give it 2 hours user, it'll happen.

>the tone of the show
Whoops

You will if you follow some funny people and get a nice constant stream of stuff and art.

Look at this loser

Yo. Phone posting. Glad you're liking the light dash!! I'd post more pics and a webm if I weren't banned. Just know that, though I'm banned, I'm pretty much always lurking, so if you want to ask me something about the project, just shout into the ether.

Hey, GHPAnon! So, how much longer can we expect to wait before 5.0 comes out?

Oh its silver

Noooo don't do that, quick delete that

Put some pants on

>Like, the only people Infinite makes copies of are people who would be evil, except for Shadow who is just confusing all around with the story.

Huh, this makes me wonder if Infinite had any limits on what kind of illusions he could have made. Could he have made fake good guys or was he limited to only spawning illusions that were malicious? If he could have made fake anybody, could he have done whatever he wanted with them, like make them act out of character or made an fake Tails die in front of Sonic? I guess we'll never know.

How'd I do?

Hard to say. Lots to do still.
Why? What'smatter?

There's no reward for all Number Rings and Silver Rings.

What the actual fuck.

Damn, I failed
External achievements. (yay)

Not that user but I'm assuming he's worried that you'll get banned again for evading.
Speaking of, how long does your ban last for?