/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>/drg/ VGL9 Poll
pastebin.com/GJwppt84

I love Junko!

So what does DICE stand for?

nothing

I want to fuck Kaito.

Mukuro Ikusaba, the 10th DICE subordinate, the one they call the Ultimate Smelly Sister, lurking somewhere in this school. Watch out for her.

Slice&dice!

Dicks In Caito's Ess

i love kaede.

>putting shit on top of the toilet

Denmark Is Central Europe

Drespect
Iand
Clove
Emy parents

Koko! Peculiar OP.
Somehow, it stands for my happiness.

liar and also leader and cutie

Da Insane Clown Entourage

why angie's lab looking like bendy and the ink machine

Angie and her beloved Himiko!

I want to be Ibuki girlfriend(male)!

I don't know if I have skipped anything in chapter 2 but is there any reason for why Ryoma is the SHSL prisoner? He's a prisoner but what makes him a super prisoner deserving of the title?

I think he said it in his introduction, user...

王馬くんダイスき

No, I mean, what makes him a super prisoner in comparison to a regular one? A lot of people can kill thousands and be prisoners as well

Best giri.

He's SHSL Tennis Player but calls himself SHSL Prisoner because of his actions.

which dangan has the biggest dick?

He used his talent to murder a whole mafia and ended up on death row - he thinks that he doesn't deserve his title as the SHSL Tennis Pro, hence why he refers to himself as the SHSL Prisoner.

Miu

I am sure he never called himself that and he never even talked about his laboratory, even when shuichi asked about it he said it was a shower room, not the shsl prisoner lab.

Izuru.

If I enter Maki's lab, will she die?

Canonically Kirigiri.

My OC.

cease

Out of all the japanese high school students that were also prisoners, he was the most prisonery

your

>want to preserve humanity
>allow maki, hoshi, and korekiyo to participate in the project when they're all murderers
Sasuga Hope's Peak.

Likewise!

It's because he renounces his talent- he feels like he's not worthy of playing tennis and relates it to his past. Have you done his FTE?

Likewise!

I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions.

They valued virus immunity over personality, I guess.

That's fucking Kanna how do you not know her?

Why was Nidai's bulge so huge?

>the project wasn't real
Sasuga audience members.

Likewise!

I've had enough of your snide insinuations.

I don't know her, i saw that chick on /v/ and i thought it looked enough like kirigiri

>the project wasn't real
Proof?

What if they were in a dome inside a dome?

Likewise!

I've had enough of your tabloid journalism.

>/v/

I think that It's because that unlike most prisoners, he regrets what he did so much that he gives himself completely to his conditions, even outside death row, he still tries to live the kind of life a prisoner has because he thinks he deserves that. Even the handcuff on his leg was put by him on purpose to remember of his sins.

>not shitposting on as many boards as you can

I shitpost in a grand total of 3.

damn

More like scrolling through every one of them to find triggering material for Kirianon lol

Ibuki!

Personal day!

Chihiro

Your dedication is almost touching. Almost. Prick.

Do you think Kokichi's 10th subordinate will be a participant in the next killing game?

I see, that makes sense.

No but that's fair. I should check it and other characters as well before.

and that folk ain't me

I was just joking, I'm not your lovely bully CxT

The only thing common is the fringe and a similar stoic look, it's not even the same color. Even Kanna's stoic the whole time and barely talks, not to mention she has a tail and horns.

Why didn't Hoshi's cat appear in his motive video?

Need more short haired DR girls in my life

True

Can you bully me instead?

>Ouma's wiki page after English release
Oh... So that's where the "Ouma planned Chapter 5 to kill himself" and "Ouma's an orphan" stuff comes from.

I don't need more bullies...

He said biggest dick not biggest slut

It was prevelant during the fake spoiler times, are you saying they're still mentioning that he's an orphan?

Be honest /drg/. What characters have you actually fapped to? Everything counts.

>Mondo
>Ishimaru
>Hagakure
>Nidai
>Juzo
>Kaito

>horns
I see, frankly I just thought it was a silly tiara of sorts, i have 0 context of her origin

I love Naegi!

>Ouma's an orphan
Isn't that from the board game?

Ishimaru, Leon, Naegi, Mondo, Hagakure, Souda, Gundam, Nidai, Teruteru, Hajime, Izuru, Sonia, Jin, Matsuda, Juzo, Izayoi, Ruruka, Munakata, Kaito, Saihara, Ouma, Hoshi, Gonta, Korekiyo, Amami, Kiibo

_No_

"Kokichi's past is very unclear due to his constant lying and the fact that he strictly refuses to reveal anything personal about himself. However, he has claimed that nobody would care if he was gone, and it's been implied that he has no parents or family."

"It's known that he is the leader of DICE, a small group of young pranksters, who are the most important people and like a family to him. They have traveled around the world and commit "laughable crimes" for fun, which could indicate that they could be a group of orphans with no families nor parents to hold them back. Kokichi is also good at stealing, which might be due to his past."

How many BBC's has she taken?

Maybe it's dead or something happened with the poor thing

>Amami
>Makoto
>Komaru
>Toko
>Kaede
>Shuichi
>Fujisaki
>Mikan
>Mahiru
>Chiaki
>Miu

I'm a horrible person, but I still haven't shlicked to my fav character so that's a win in my books

>Kaito
>Ouma
>Saihara
>Maki
>Hina
>Nagito
>Hajime

also shuichi and hajime.

Mikan
Sonia
Chiaki
Mahiru
Hiyoko
Celes
Sayaka
Junko
Aoi
Mukuro
Ruruka
Chisa
Tsumugi
Kaede
Miu

>tfw there is an uncensored version of this but i still can't find it

>tfw at college and scared to open this

Kaedefags sure love this pic

>"On top of this he correctly predicted the exact way Kaito would die and even foreshadows Tenko Chabashira's death minutes before it happened. Notably, he understands that in order to truly win the killing game you must end it, not necessarily survive it."

>"Kaito initially refused, but when Kokichi made the point that Maki would be the blackened if he didn't, he had no choice but to go along with the plan in order save Maki"

>"When they are shown to be imprisoned and/or beaten, Kokichi is very distraught and plans his own death to save them."

Because the motive videos are specifically written to prompt action. As much as he loves it Hoshi probably wouldn't kill someone over his cat but the cat forgetting him is one of his big fears as expressed to Kaede in their FTE and TDR probably wagered that'd be enough to get him to go along with a suicide plot. Murder or suicide, so long as the audience get something exciting they don't care.

Kaede under boob mole

>Naegi
>Leon
>Ishimaru
>Hagakure
>Mondo
>Hajime
>Komaeda
>Souda
>Fuyuhiko
>Masaru
>Juzo
>Shuichi
>Kaito
>Hoshi
>Kiibo

I've fapped to doujins with female characters but only when a male is heavily involved. It's usually femdom or extremely romantic stuff.

not only the pic but also the artist, i love qosic

This seriously sounds like something out of Godposter's notebook, god!