a.pomf.cat/sjvmcb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vtzvtr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tjbids.mp3
a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

Can they just show the new fire emblem for the switch already I need to make up my mind on whether to buy this new switch on black friday for 250.

Gloved handjobs from Lady Serra!

RD when?

why do I like this scowling expression so much?

>almost up to 4900
>still get nearly kicked out of 22 coin tier every week

ENOUGH

Post Lucina

What game is this?

You know how you can filter by skills when in the skill inheritance window?
I get what they were going with that and it's great. And it makes sense for that function to be available when inheriting skills to other heroes.

The thing just is. That feature would be pretty amazing to have in just about all the hero selection screens.
Do you think the update will allow for that?

Like I am playing Arena Assault and I am looking for any and all heroes with Res buffs. And there is no filter by skills.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.liberent.mankai&hl=en

>on black friday
That would probably be a good time to pick it up.
But I am sorry user. I can't imagine anything being revealed about Fire Emblem Switch until January at the earliest.

Chances are pretty good though that it could be teased at the January Nintendo Direct. But that's still after Black Friday.

What are you doing now the vg is over?

Absolutely nothing, since I'm done with all my quests. HM farming at best.

Yawning.

>grown woman
>even more scrawny than Lucina

How horrifying.

I really have no idea. That look of disgust really is incredibly arousing somehow and yet I have little to no idea how.
It doesn't appear to me like something that should incite arousal. And yet it does.

I'm fucking around putting together bizzare team comps and casually testing them against level 10 training tower. I should be farming SP though, fuck no warriors maps.

Lightning is 20 in FF13, and Lucina is probably 18-19 in awakening.

I hope Nolan North is a RES focused unit that also has good DEF because of Tarvos.

Lucina is 12

I always thought that photo was really creepy.
Like both her top and shorts are the kind of that kind of obfuscates features. Add to that that Lightning already has very little in ways of curves, and it's honestly kind of hard to tell her front from her back. The fact that she is even looking sideways instead of forward just makes it even more insane.

>Lucina is probably 18-19

The only "older kid" is Laurent, the rest are younger.

Should I wait to class change in Echoes? Though I assume it's not worth it to take Villager all the way to 20

Lucina is like 1-2 years older than most of the other child units besides Miriel's son but even then she isn't that old. I mean, Sumia and Chrom are supposedly under 20 pre-timeskip.

So this is the patrician fetish thread?

Just class change right away.

hitting my head against the wall while trynig to do Squad Assault D

Logging in. That's it. There's literally nothing to do in this game right now.

You can do it to squeeze out some extra stats if you want but most of the time it's not worth it, it's a shit ton of grinding and EXP that could be used to level the other team members instead.

If you really want to, reclass at Level 10, otherwise just reclass straight away.

The point inflation is getting silly. Remember when 4800 was enough to get into tier 20(not stay there of course)? It wasn't that long ago.
Training Arden since I somehow forgot to do that.

neat, thanks

>No English
Damn my power levels are insufficient

Doesn't Lucina mention in FEW that she and cordelia are about the same age? Does that mean cordelia is between 11-15 in Awakening?

Doing dailies, and maybe finishing off hard and normal paralogue CCs.

>cordelia is 12
since /feg/ is full of pedos, does that mean we like cordelia now?

Lucina is 2 years older than the other kids and the Awakening cast pre-timeskip are less than 20 since Chrom is 4 years older than Lissa.

Probably around 17-18, I would think.

Playing SD

>Finished CC
>Finished coin maps
>Leveled Arden, Neph and Inigo
>About to finish leveling Julia
Gonna move on to a grandpa leveling squad now. Marth, Gordin, Jagen and Wrys.

>Probably around 17-18, I would think.
That's what I believe her age is too. But others insist on otherwise.

The Nintendo Dream magazine stated that when Emm was 14, Chrom was 8 and Lissa was 4. If we know any of their actual in-game age, we can guess from there.

>hey Ayra shouldn't you go with Shannan?
>me fight
>but he's there, and vulnerable, I don't think either him nor Oifey brought so much as a sword
>me fight
>but why though?
>Shannan old enough, his age Ayra kill 50 men, Ayra want fight now
This is a waifu to some people.

Spamming my tryhard team to finish the Skill challenges (that give coins and such). Then nothing, because it's dull as fuck. Mostly just draining stamina because I dislike wasting too much potential stamina.

Chrom stated that Emmeryn became Exalt at right before her 10th Birthday and ruled for 15 years, which would make her 25 during Gangrel's attack. Chrom is 6 years younger than her and Lissa is 4 years younger than Chrom according to official art of them as kids.

So pre-timeskip Chrom is 19 and Lissa is 15, post-timeskip father Chrom is 21 and Lissa is 17. Unfortunately, we don't know anyone else's age beyond those three.

what more could one want?

Route A or Route B of Thracia?

>Wild and angry
>Fit, toned body from fighting
>Tits
>Legs

Someone that actually procs astra.
Bitch is capped in skill and has a skill ring and the thing still barely goes off and mostly into things that were gonna die in hit anyways.

A

sounds like a personal problem

I am trying to finish my last quests and stuff for the month. While possibly getting a squad assault or something in there as well. Before the Feh Channel and its update inevitably adds a ton of stuff that'll likely consume all my stamina moving forward.

>game is dead
>I can sleep all day

B because you get this cuties to join you. She might be trash, but stats don't matter if you're cute.

I admit she just does not work for me as a unit.
Can probably feel my animosity and repays it in kind.

Where are you running into trouble user? Might be able to help out.

who? shes kinda cute

Ross when?

The AA system needs to be revamped so it uses fixed percentage brackets, like normal arena.
As it stands, the fixed numbers system just gets more and more inflated each week as number of players increase. And also the top tier bracket is retard. 1-100? The top players all have the same score (5222 which is the maximum I believe). Just fix it with top 1% or something.

Some nobody that gets cucked by Nana.

thats how fire emblem works. they can tell when youre not nice to them, like how in pokemon your mons work extra hard if you take good care of them

Miranda.

Leif's side hoe.

Miranda the 14 year old princess of Alster. She'd be better if she could use staffs, but there isn't really any justifying using her over Sleuf who you get in the A route and has a A rank in staffs. That is unless you're biased towards cute girls that is.

She never gave that much of a fuck about him and only brought it up because nobles were trying to push her into it. She ends up in a happy marriage without him.

on map 2 I can't find rein-less comp with that map, I don't have 3 sets of horse emblem.
on map 5:
My BK tanks shit on defense tile, but archers take ~2 turns to kill, by that time he's almost completely surrounded and when the blue mage spawns I can't kill/block it without the blocker dying to blue lance. So far I've been using BK/ATiki, Nino (+atk since i never got +spd), olivia and Buffbot Eirika. I don't have blue Nowi or any super tanky blue to do BK/ATiki's job instead.

>She ends up in a happy marriage without him
I've heard that line before.

Hopefully soon. Amelia needs her boyfriend.

The post you replied to said Ross, not Franz.

Not him, but I used Rein and a horse repo for map 2, easy peasy.

Forgot how I did map 5, but I used a strat similar to a youtubers. Basically BK on the defense tile combined with brave Lyn shenanigans.

>Franz added months after Ross
>Has to watch Amelia get destroyed by big Berserker dick every night

Franz could never compare to Ross.

*Big Brother.

>on a horse
>not on a horse
You're right, it's not fair to Ross.

I wish I had actual Brave+ on my Blin tho... I guess next 20k goes to gordin

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62410485

Benny should have gotten that SakuraxNyxxElise doujin. Xander is an unlikable asshat.

No it's her base kit, no SI needed. You need a healer to heal her and BK up though. Can't remember who the last slot was, but if you searched on youtube you can probably still find it.

>horse
Ross can fucking swim and walk over mountains. The horses can't keep up.

what a shitty edit. is that doot's mouth? its weirdly placed and the closed eye is smaller than the open one.

At 4 move, regular infantry already walked around the obstacle he's crossing.

Benny is a pure monogamist, not like those slutty white bois

I think i know which one, sadly my blin was hit with autism now since even when buffed by Eirika she can't kill the top Archer on my turn 2, and she was doing it fine before.

Wondering why Roy looks so fucking stupid

Shut up Tyrone.

converting stamina to hm via ch 1&2 chain challenge

If Cordelia was 12 all along it justifies Chrom not wanting to dick her.

Man I hate Roy's sword in FE6. It looks so unbelievably non threatening. The way it flops about so easily. Also his animations lack punch.

Levelling a couple 5*s I haven't given much loving too (Older Tiki, Kagero, B.Roy, Arden, Caeda. Just finished Tobin and Delthea), just in case I need them in the future. Getting all my 4* Lv20s to Lv30, all my 30s to 35, and soon, all my units will be at max level, waiting to get 5*'d.

Then I just gotta get those last 22, and my unit collection will be finished, aside from what new banners add.

It's just about perfect for Roy then.

>no defense tiles in arena today
R.I.P. Arena Assault. I should have completed it earlier.

DARK ENERGY DISC

Fuck, I have a hard time this week in AA.

How can I make this chad good?
Reminder that everyone doesn't have a free DC/Steady Breath/Aether

Fury
Desperation
Brash Assault

Triangle Adept and Vantage

>Reminder that everyone doesn't have a free DC/Steady Breath/Aether

Why not?

kay, found it, but I don't have wrys on hand unless Arvis with hp seal on healbot duty would do just fine