New Interludes Summoning Campaign 2-11 / 15/11
Ozzy: 12,13
Sanzou: 10,11
Kerry: Every day
Tawara: Every day
Serenity: Every day

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1141157/842d76f359/
exhentai.org/g/1141593/5e39f2c57e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YEAR

OF

RERUNS

Seiba

Ushi a cute.

Ere-chan when?

REAL ATLAS HOURS!

>Lion King is infinitely more popular than the Dust of Osiris despite just being a shit rehash of her
This sucks

FP trick how to instant kill any servant
1. Roll 10 fp roll untill you get only bronze cards
2. Then roll 1 fp 2-3 times. If you get silver, do 1 again
3. Very high chanses of instant killing servant,

I'm gay for Sasaki

Anchin pls

Evens, blow my 21 quartz trying to roll Ozymanlet
Odds, save them for a shittier Servant

Yes? We knew that since february.

Post results faggot

IT'S TIME

should I use the lottery EXP to finish leveling Helena or use it all to Grail someone

It's indefensible for a game making this much money to have such little new content in its second year

Helena is cuter than whoever you plan to grail so her.

They need a break because of the whole the first part must end by 2016 and Nasu has to write FGO2

Tesla pls

>90% of TM's current problem can be traced down to Takeuchi and Nasu
>10% is literally ours and Japan's fault for making Fate ridiculously popular

A-almost there...

>1984 is infinitely more popular than the We despite just being a shit rehash of We
Don't worry, it happens. That's life

>Jeanne d'Arc (Alter(Santa(Lily)))

Jeanne d'Arc (Alter(Santa(Lily(Summer)))) when????

bros my life has been a lie

Would you buy desk clackers with Amazoness branding?

>10% is literally ours
>Still no proper translation of FSN
>Apoc was untranslated for years even before people found out it was shit
>None of the spin offs are localized
>FSN mats was only recently (last 4? years) localized
>Allowed a shitty localization for it's main money maker
>our fault
Fucking madoka during its peak had more western fans than F/GO ever did in the west

It's okay user.

True indeed Altera has short hair with her veil being almost the same color.

I want to fuck Altera lads

Damn, they are really slow

I sometimes forget that this wasn't drawn digitally.

That image isn't a very good example either your typical retard would assume she has her hair in a pony tail.

Someone got the chart from the original 2016 run? I'm looking through my Fate folder and I don't think I saved it.

2016 non-rerun non-filler events
>Saber Wars
>Valentines
>KnK
>Da Vinci
>Accel Zero
>Rashoumon
>Go West
>Onigashima
>Summer 2016
>Prisma
>Nerofest 2016
>Halloween 2016
>Christmas 2016
2017 non-rerun non-filler events
>Gudaguda 2
>CCC
>Summer 2017
>Nerofest 2017
>Halloween 2017
>Presumably Christmas 2017
Are you enjoying your content, /fgog/?

i didn't know that either

Is Jannu Alter pure and for me?

>reddit probably unironically defends this

Only if (you) a Misora.

Well, here's Altera with her veil in a pony tail
I just wanted to post casual Altera, I like that outfit

Second roll. Because I got a Silver Rider, I was initially disappointed, but it changed into Gold and, a bit surprised, I wasn't able to take a proper screenshot.

Ah fuck looking through all I found was the outdated one. Looks like I never saved the most up to date one.

The background looks like it was painted too.
Pic related, arms are different here

>10ap grinding hell
This event can fuck itself

It's even better than that. 10AP grinding with silvers and bronze for extra bonuses!

Yep, voicing your disappointment and calling the devs lazy gets you negative internet points and comments like ''they don't owe us anything bro''
I'm not even joking

>incompetent faggots incapable of taking screenshots are getting top tier Servants
Rate ups were a mistake.

>Different bandana also
Yep. Now I'm not sure anymore about this because of the differences. Ignore me.

>only useless mats in the event shop
It's going to be fast.

ultrasun just got leaked lads

exhentai.org/g/1141157/842d76f359/

Now this is a Jack and Wu that I can approve of

>Two (2) days pre announcement
>require clearing Solomon
Shills will fucking defend this. It's time to nuke this general and start all over again where the shills won't follow.

Are you Braindamage-kun?

Why do girls wear stuff like this? It looks uncomfortable.

Hi.

No, are you a shill trying to claim locking all future content behind Salomon is a smart thing to do?

Reminder Roman will come back after God is done using him as a cumdump

>Beowulf is HIGHER THAN 7-A with Grendel Buster
>Scat is only High

WAHAHA

Nice heroine potatos. Nightingale's husband wins this one.

>still hasn't cleared Solomon
You're quite salty for a snail.

Seeing how the event doesn't require Solomon to be cleared to play it that's likely, otherwise it's hard to justify such stupidity.

It's like Jotaro from JoJo where his hair and hat seem to fused most of the time

>Weeks of nothing
>Main story permanently on 1/2AP
>leveling up now gives you AP overflow whereas it used not to
>WTF WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CLEAR SOLOMON????
Why are you newfags so fucking incompetent? You have shit way easier than we ever did, but you still manage to fuck it up and complain about it.

>Nightingale's husband wins this one.
But you aren't talking about Lancer Alter?

Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Beofags in this place?
>waaaaah why didn't nasu wank him harder bros ;_;
>guda confirmed cuckolded by beo fucking nightingale's tight crazy pussy amirite guize lol best ship
>BEO IS SO COOL AND STRONG BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA COOL AND STRONG WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COOL AND STRONG SERVANTS I SWEAR HIS POWERSET MAKES SENSE WITH HIS IRL LORE AND IT HAVING LIMITS MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SERVANT STRONGER THAN HIM THEY SHOULD BE NERFED REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Why does Nasu hate the norse bros? ;_;
>RAGNAROK ORDER WITH BEO KILLING FENRIR WHEN
>he's a great character! he had so much personality as an unimportant side villain in america!
>fight club is the best movie ever and him being a tyler durden reference just makes him cooler
>i wish i could feel his arms around me.....

HOLY SHIT FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT THAT SHIT CHARACTER YOU WHINY BABIES

>we keep getting shitty weeks of nothing with 1/2 AP on story
>newfags still hasn't cleared Salomon

Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Siegfags in this place?
>waaaaah why didn't higashite wank him harder bros ;_;
>guda confirmed cuckolded by sieg fucking jeanne's tight saint pussy amirite guize lol best ship
>SIEG IS SO COOL AND STRONG BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA COOL AND STRONG WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COOL AND STRONG CHARACTERS I SWEAR HIS POWERSET MAKES SENSE WITH HIS LORE AND IT HAVING NO LIMITS MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SERVANT STRONGER THAN HIM THEY SHOULD BE NERFED REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Why does higashide hate the homunculi bros? ;_;
>APO EVENT WITH SIEG KILLING BEAST V WHEN
>he's a great character! he had so much personality as the self-insert main character in apo!
>SAO ordinal scale is the best movie ever and him being a kirito reference just makes him cooler
>i wish i could feel his arms around me.....

My wife is so cute

The only thing Siegfags have ever whined about is the hate he gets.

Beofags are lowkey terrible posters desu
There's too few of them for it to shit up the general but I've literally never seen one post about him without being disgusting.

Even Fionnfags are better.

>people trash on Altera saying DUDEs side story ends with it looking like Iskander might beat her
>Iskander's side story world line is pruned in the ending credits
uhhhh,,, anti-alterafags????

It's a stupid decision that has the potential to kill off the game for good. How do you think new players are going to react to this game when they can't do anything else until they have to make it all the way through part 1? Remember that this includes not just grinding out the story maps, but also having to grind EXP and materials. And keep in mind that you're grinding materials the hard way with some of the worst drop rates imaginable. You'll no longer have access to events to supplement your stocks. You can't even take a break from the story to participate in an event.

Meanwhile, everyone around you is enjoying all of the new event content. I guarantee not one of you would stick with this game under those conditions. You're only here because you've already been through it.

>cucking mashu
My favourite type of doujin
exhentai.org/g/1141593/5e39f2c57e/

Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Ilyafags in this place?
>waaaaah why didn't nasu giver her a route bros ;_;
>Other heroines confirmed cuckolded by shirou fucking illya's tight homunculus pussy amirite guize lol best ship
>PRILLYA IS SO COOL AND STRONG BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA COOL AND STRONG WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COOL AND STRONG MAGICAL GIRLS I SWEAR HER POWERSET MAKES SENSE WITH HER FSN LORE AND IT HAVING NO LIMITS MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SERVANT STRONGER THAN HER THEY SHOULD BE NERFED REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Why does Nasu hate lolis bros? ;_;
>FSN ORDER WITH BEO KILLING WORMSLUT WHEN
>she's a great character! she has so much personality as a bland pedobait mc in prisma!
>silverlink's prisma is the best anime ever and her being a lolita reference just makes her cooler
>i wish i could feel her body under me.....

Explain further, Fionnfags can't post about anything without complaining about Scathach.

Wow, they have an entire game to play before they can play end-game content. I feel so bad for them.

You're cucking her with a simulator-generated Tamamo, even.

You're a legitimate retard if you think it'll kill the game. Regardless of the event being locked the gacha is still available so the jewish overlords still make their shekles.

You do realize they're still going to be able to get event materials from reruns, right?

Maybe you should go back to reeddit, they like sucking dev cock there

Which side stories survive the pruning?

>implying they can't get carried through part 1 by a single maxed support

it's all about asking the right players

reddit is in a rebellious phase right now with the Battlefront 2 disaster and all that

>Safe Zone: Karna, Gil and Li (same line), Nameless, Liz (it's a dream so probably happened in all lines due to the abuse she took), Artoria, Archimedes (it's the prologue so obviously happened in all lines)
>Prune zone: Gawain, Iskandar and Lu Bu (same line), Medusa, Jeanne, Cu.

Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Gudafags in this place?
>waaaaah why didn't Nasu wank him harder bros ;_;
>sieg confirmed cuckolded by Guda fucking jeanne's tight saint pussy amirite guize lol best ship
>GUDA IS SO COOL AND STRONG BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA COOL AND STRONG WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COOL AND STRONG CHARACTERS I SWEAR HIS POWERSET MAKES SENSE WITH HIS LORE AND IT HAVING NO LIMITS MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SERVANT STRONGER THAN HIM THEY SHOULD BE NERFED REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Why does nasu hate the self insert bros? ;_;
>RIYO EVENT WITH RIYOGUDAKO KILLING BEAST V WHEN
>she's a great character! she had so much personality as the self-insert main character in fgo!
>Shin Godzilla is the best movie ever and her being a Godzilla reference just makes her cooler
>i wish i could feel her arms around me.....

Beofags are some of the the saltiest fuckers in these threads when it comes to their husbandos powerlevel (especially with regards to him jobbing) and cuckpost about Nightingale fucking him with every other breath they take when its a literal crack ship with no basis in canon.

There is nothing redeeming about them besides the fact they only rarely show up.

According to BL and disregarding Liz's since it's a dream, Karna, Gil, Li, Nameless, Arturia, and Archimedes. Li and Gil are on the same world-line.

>openly admitting to being a newfag

Reddit is full of NAcucks. Considering only NAcucks would complain about having to clear Solomon, it looks like you are the one who should be going back.

Nigger I started this January 3th and finished before EoR started without any trouble, just playing on my free time after work and weekends.

There's literally no excuse to miss out on the events, unless you literally start when they are being released, but you wouldn't be able to play them anyway in that case because some of them require clearing Fuyuki or later orders.

When fighting Lancelot in Camelot, I'll need Avengers right?

Since I don't have any myself, should I go for Dantes or Lobo?

Who getting the animation update though?

Huh. So Iskandar's route, even in Nasuverse, is made NON CANON.

At least the Nightingale and Beowulf powerlevel shit is bearable when it crops up. The ship stuff is cancer but besides that Fionnfags are definitely more bitter about their husbando.

Just pick any Jeanne Alter support, you will be fine

Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Elizabeths in this place?
>waaaaah why didn't manager wank me harder bros ;_;
>booby vampire confirmed cuckolded by little piggie fucking my tight virgin pussy amirite piggos lol best ship
>I AM SO CUTE AND STRONG BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA CUTE AND STRONG WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COOL AND STRONG CHARACTERS I SWEAR THIS OUTFIT MAKES SENSE WITH MY LORE AND IT HAVING NO PANTS MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SERVANT CUTER THAN ME THEY SHOULD BE BUTCHERED LAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>Why does mathman hate me little piggies? (;_;)
>LIZ EVENT WITH LIZ SINGING A SONG FOR EVERYONE WHEN
>i'm a great idol! i have so much personality as the greatest idol on the moon!
>liz-chan's halloween adventures is the best movie every and me being the main actress just makes it better
>i wish i was let out of this room.....

HOLY SHIT FUCKING SHUT UP YOU WHINY BABIES