Wasted my time on this for all of you newfags. Rate. Been trading for 4 years now...

Wasted my time on this for all of you newfags. Rate. Been trading for 4 years now. Will add some more information later and maybe add some corrections and reorganize it.

Also going to add a pie charts on what your portfolio should look like, comparing risky portfolios to flat out gambling ones. Mine is conservative, yet has gained 50% in the last month through 20+ coins on various exchanges. You should NEVER dump all of your money into 1 or 2 coins. Diversify. Oldest trick in the book.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com
bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dash-addresses.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will bitbay go anywhere? I have 8500 because I couldn't afford any more eth

I've got some in Bitgay. I'm down like 20% on it because even I broke my own rules on that one.

It's really not that bad because my other investments went up and soaked up the losses from Bitbay. It's going to be a long term hold, think 1-2 years.

I like the setup, and the idea, but that literally means nothing in the investment world. Look at PIVX. Some retard decided "HEY GOY, YOU GET A NODE AND GET PAID 1 SHEKEL IF YOU BUY 10K OF IT!!"

It is now worth almost $100 million and the jew founders are filthy rich right now, all because of that node carrot on a stick bullshit they pulled. Otherwise their coin is baseless if you ask me.

Pyramid scheme shit like TrumpCoin or MiloCoin are garbage. THEY ARE PYRAMID SCHEMES, END OF DISCUSSION.

Completely useless, baseless coins. I really want no part of them. People who did invest in them and made money, good for you, congrats, you gambled and won. Much better than blowing the money on lottery tickets I suppose.

Yeah I might as well hold it's only like 40 bucks. Also solid info thanks

>should i invest
>eth
yes
>anything else
no

saved

how do you find out if over 50% of the total coin supply is controlled by the top 0.01%?

Appreciate it.

There was a site to see this, but I lost it. Anyone here have it? I will put it in the infograph. I usually just search them on bitcoin talk and someone always calls them out on it.

I just dug around FRANC just for fun, and found this. I suppose each coin has its own blockchain where you can check the wallet sizes?

bitinfocharts.com

>there's 3 addresses with $150 million
what the fuck lad

and 2,000 ppl with more than $1 mill in BTC

interdasting

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dash-addresses.html

See how 70% of all DASH coins are controlled by 2.14% of all addresses. This was always talked about when people discussed DASH, which is why a ton of people shorted it and why it was always a bad investment.

you are a good man, user

The top 1% controls 87% of Litecoin.

blows my mind tbx

Why would you think BitBay is anything other that a pnd shitcoin when there are much more prominent things like Open Bazaar that will use actual crypto currencies like Bitcoin?

I don't know if any of you guys have realized but Bittrex has removed the top 50 largest wallet feature from their site. I use to find that some what helpful because I can sort of estimate if a certain coin was okay to invest in.

For example the largest wallet on PIVX has over a million coins. Last time the chart was available that wallet had around 400K+. The second largest wallet had around 600K and dumped about half of it.

>pic related

OP thanks for making this. I sure do appreciate it.

So what are you thoughts about ETH and its current price?

Also thoughts on vertcoin?

Looking at this makes me want to sell the bit of LTC I have.

what would you say about this pattern?

I can't even find LEPEN block explorer and I'm already knees-deep in it. FML.

"Unless it has kept stable by bagholders for over a year"

Which is true for litecoin at $4. It was literally the most stable coin on all of the exchanges for about 2 years, so it was a fairly decent buy. I only spent 3% of my total portfolio on it but it was a good purchase.

Now, it's getting pumped, and these whales may crash and burn it, or continue to keep it. These whales have been holding since the 2013 pump and probably will dump when it reaches its former height of $50.

Need to check long term on that. I would only put maybe 1-2% into it. Which coin is it? Is it another shitty coin going segwit? Maybe. Gotta factor in the news too, but I literally can't make an infograph on that because it's so unpredictable. Some coins get pumped 10x over the stupidest news stories.

OP what are your thoughts on XRP? I've only recently gotten into cryptos and I know shit about trading... plus I don't have the time for it. I merely want to invest for long term and XRP seems like a safe bet... ?

VTC
typical shitcoin afaik

>You should NEVER dump all of your money into 1 or 2 coins. Diversify. Oldest trick in the book.
Agree with everything but this, a good investor will only lose money by diversifying tok much

I'm skeptical about how high it will go or how long it will last, but it has a few more pumps in it for sure

I don't think so. Imagine if you diversified (at the opportune moments) in ETH, Dash, BTC, and LTC? They each fluctuate about 6% or 7% in a week. You can increase your investment or pay it off really quickly if you do things right

Observe and wait for a dip. Remember, you might have to keep it for over a year or two.Only put 1-3% into it since it's already pumped.

I own 0 XRP because I'm retarded. I literally had .7 BTC in it at 650, was trying to long it on polo but ended up selling too soon. now it's like 5x that.

>if if if
it's impossible to know enough about more than a handfull of coins to accurately guess what the future will bring

Almost all cryptocurrency is pnd trash

I was already planning on holding for a year or more. Thanks OP.

What ever dude. You just have to be good at picking super memey ones.

Lepens dumb as hell but has already gone 4x for me. Shit hasn't even started yet.

Did the same with trump card putin.

Really the coins are more honest than 90% of this techy named useless coins. At least meme coins are upfront about it.

YES, I knew I was going crazy when I went back there and didn't see that option anymore. That's where I went. Why did they remove it?