Dynasty Warriors 9 trailer 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=as1iB6SQJLM
Good Zhang Liao's gameplay clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=RyL4t8ozrKk
Good Cao Pi's gameplay clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=NvDpE675cfU

Bulletin:
-KT confirmed a shit
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-Aside from the usual costume, informal clothes are confirmed to be in.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a fucking disgrace
-They took Sun Ce's fucking tonfas
-They took the fucking flute from best girl
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Warriors All-Stars out now and it's shit. SHIIIIT.
-Fire Emblem Warriors is also out for those who still care.
-Reportedly, DW9 will have a roster of exactly 90 characters so that's all the new adds we will have. (Unconfirmed)
-You can literally buy a shack for yourself in DW9.

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/dynasty-warriors-vs-three-kingdoms/images/the-three-kingdom-era-top-tier-calvary-line#imagebox
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjFmomw7LzXAhVR_WMKHQgeDM8QFggoMAA&url=http://www.moddb.com/mods/romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-dynasty-warriors&usg=AOvVaw1v18laaL-809UVm_MAHHes
nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/2531/?
nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3879/?
moddb.com/mods/romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-dynasty-warriors
koeitecmoamerica.com/dw9/system_story.html)
koeitecmoamerica.com/dw9/system_story.html
twitter.com/sengoku_musou/status/929021463717228544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/eagg/ outrun edition

2nd for Fire Emblem Warriors is the best musou in a very long time.

Remove rebels, avenge Dong.

literally who is this and what merits he accomplished
the only thing i remember from the novel is that he was ordered to capture and kill Zhuge Liang during his prayer to summon the wind - and fucked it up ofc

>Li Jue
>Alive in 200
even if he is, enjoy your 1 INT

Cute.

Will she be a cool oneechan to her generic officer little brother

What happened to that M&B player last thread

As a total war veteran I'm having a hard time getting real time battle system in Nobunaga's Ambition Sphere of Influence.

It feels like it's just a placebo thing and you are not really deciding much. Is that really the case?

Not really
You can't pull off 1:10 KDRs like you can in Total War simply by using an anvil but when you decide to pop tactics and positions / anvils really helps when the combat is tight
Also good leaders / generally actually unironically matter here, so you'll get fucking flattened if you're using some no-name shit as your leader against Shingen or something

He caused a discrepancy in the space time continuum

All hail the King of Butter

The butter lord's reach is not bounded by simple reality.

Stats are king in NA/RotK but abilities can help a great deal. There's always a couple that are blatantly overpowered; if you can get an officer with Bondbreaker take him into every tough battle you can, it's ridiculously strong.

Xin's thighs look so delicious
Also FUCK what they did to LLQ, what the fuck are they thinking, giving her a fucking sword and board?

He gave Huang Zu (Sun Jian's killer) the ass whooping that ruined his reputation as a leader, while outnumbered five to one. He also led the charge that won Wu the battle of Ruxu.

Later on he pulled an opposite Zhuge Liang on Cao Pi: with Wei invading Guangling and Wu undermanned there, he set up a number of tents that would match realistic reinforcements from Jianye, along with walls lining the river and the facade of towers behind the walls. When Cao Pi's ships approached, he saw the battlements and assumed they were fully manned, wanted none of it and fled.

Was an early Sun loyalist who distrusted Jiang Qin and Zhou Tai immensely for being little more than pirates before joining.

Helped Lu Meng capture Guan Yu in 219.

He is famous though for making Cao Pi retreat in 224 when he constructed false wooden walls that misled Pi into thinking Wu had defenses along riverbanks in Jianye where there were none.

>Still no Sima Gan

Is this justice?

There is a unique marriage scene in DW8E if you marry Yuanji as Zhao. Afterwords, I tried to see if there was one for Sima Yi or Meng Huo and they didn't have any. Does anyone know more about that?

Have you tried Yueying and Zhuge Liang? It'd make sense that the canon couples would have unique scenes.

Do you mean the actual cutscene the moment they're married or just the 'we're happily married' cutscene that comes a while after? Because yeah, most canon couples (except Liu Shan + Xingcai and Bao Sanniang + Guan Suo) have unique dialogue for it.

I don't think the actual marriage itself is any different as far as I remember, since I did Yuanji and Zhao myself. It has been a while though.

>dies offscreen

>caring about a literal meme

Keep talking like that, and you're going to die offscreen too

I'll take any death i can get as long as it happens RIGHT NOW

Xin Xianying is for lots and lots and lots of kissing cuddling and handholding

You're going to die in 2073 surrounded by your loved ones and remembered for your achievements in nanotechengineering, and you're going to like it, faggot.

No lie, I would lick her navel

You've gone too far this time user, yours is the first head I shall seek

Good luck, he's behind 1000 sky ninjas

Seriously though, why did they give Zhou Yu a mustache in TK2010? For fucks sake every live action adaptation always fucks up his aspect of handsomeness.
Even Lu fucking Bu is more handsome than him (which fucking astonished me when i first saw him - this fucker would play the most badass warrior ever? No fucking way i thought first)

Yeah, never would guess have thought this lanky guy would have become a big star.

look at this cute girl

Stop looking at my wife

make me

Still here, my man. Xianying's little army, unfortunately, can only sit and watch as Cao Cao's is demolished before the might of Dong, though. At least Lu Bu's out of the picture, but eeeh..

So already everyone is going to ship Xin Xianying with Sima Shi right?

She's getting a cervix full of the Chad Deng Ai's thundercock

I'm shipping her with my self insert in Empires.

Regardless, Xianying-chan's army is caught by the more-than-doubly large Han Xuan's army, and yet, after a duel that saw Han Xuan dehorsed, they were beaten back! Cao Cao would probably, still, not employ her for this victory though

Oh boy.

Where's the "seduce" option?

The first one, you send him to your sex dungeon.

Look at those bedroom eyes goddamn

which rotk mod are you using? This doesn't look like the one I have.

YOU.

ARE MY PRISONER.

Dong now officially Xianying's slave, along with the few other nobleman officers she's captured. Wonderful.

Meanwhile, the freeform movement of Warband armies actually means Hulao feels closer than RoTK ever manages. Not shown is a few of Sun Jian's armies hovering around the area too, but he's taking care of Dong stragglers rather than straight to the gate.

Not even a RoTK mod, lad, it's just Dynasty Warriors straight up, Should be easier to google that way.

Which one?

moddb.com/mods/dynasty-warriors-vs-three-kingdoms/images/the-three-kingdom-era-top-tier-calvary-line#imagebox

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjFmomw7LzXAhVR_WMKHQgeDM8QFggoMAA&url=http://www.moddb.com/mods/romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-dynasty-warriors&usg=AOvVaw1v18laaL-809UVm_MAHHes

nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/2531/?

nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3879/?

moddb.com/mods/romance-of-the-three-kingdoms-dynasty-warriors This, you nerd.

It appears Xianying-chan gets a girl-toy all to herself, too!

even if M&B women continue to look soulless and dead

thx bby, you have good taste in waifus

>rest in Xuchang for a few days cause army is all wounded
>go back to Hulao expecting for more skirmishes, but instead HOLY FUCK

>it begins

>Yan Liang

Yes:)

That actually looks kind of cool.

While most of Cao Cao's army continues on to Luoyang, the other lords of the realm feel satisfied, pulling back to a feast at Xindu, though the two outliers for attendance are Guo Jia and Xin Xianying..Why? Simple! That feast soon devolved into a marriage!

I swear to god that the feast and army movement must be scripted, but maybe it's just really coincidental to follow the actual happenings

YOU'RE RUINING MY SHIP

Well unfortunately user, it's 190, and Sima Shi isn't even born yet. Xianying-chan is only doing it for the right to be Cao Cao's vassal, anyway, she has plenty of living sex toys prisoners to have fun with in her own time instead, anyway.

Huh. Interesting how the original Fate/ Strange Fake specifies Dong Bai as a potential Servant.

Noawadays everyone and their mothers can be a Servant, is that so surprising?

>fate
BEGONE

mind elaborating?

Japs are legendary pedos, they mine history books for the most obscure lolis to deflower.

It's just that she's listed alongside Scathach, Perseus, Jason, the Hydra, and Scylla.

Is this general familiar with the instragam leaker?

The what now?

so now that Capcom, SNK and Square Enix have joined The King of Iron Fist Tournament 7, who would KT send as their rep?

unfamiliar

Honk or Marie You know it to be true

Guy on instagram who claims to have inside info on DW9. He's successfully predicted the batches so he's most likely legit. I caught him accidently revealing something and I've tried confonting him but he just blocks me and deletes the post so I'm thinking I'm on the right track. Basically while going through his page I've found some info on the next news

>there will be no more female adds
>Shu will be getting a new character (pic related)

Problem is he also says "all 90 characters" so I'm not sure what to think. However if Shu is indeed getting another character, it's 99% going to be Liao Hua due to a previous post he made. (He said "atleast" one of Xin Xianying, Yang Hu, Liao Hua, Xiahouji, Ma Yunlu and Yuan Shu will be getting added; we can rule out Xiahouji and Ma Yunlu since he said Xin Xianying is the only female leaving only Liao Hua IF the Shu claim is true.) There's also some very strong circumstancial evidence from the DW9 website that hints to Yuan Shu being added so I have no clue what to make of this. What do you guys think?

I'm doubtful. Because I'd like Liao Hua or Yuan Shu, and Koei feasts on my despair.

..but wasn't Xianying the 90th character tho?

She's the 89th, BK also said that he has some leaks telling him that there's another coming.

I checked the IG account and where exactly are the 'leaks' announced? Image comments sections?

That's exactly why I'm confnused, either the 90 character claim is true and she's the final add or the "shu will be getting another add soon" claim is true and we still have a Shu character to go. This is further complicated by the fact that the DW9 website heavily implies Yuan Shu's addition. Notice how if you go to the story section of the DW9 website (koeitecmoamerica.com/dw9/system_story.html) chapter 2, 3 and 8 are missing a third character unlike the other chapters. We can safetly assume that Cai Yan and Huang Zhong will represent chapter 2 and 8 respectively but I have no fucking clue who the third character for Chapter 3 is going to be since all of Lu Bu's officers got revealed already.

>Liao Hua
I doubt that we'll be getting /ourguy/ now, especially not right after Cheng Pu just make his debut.

Yeah he gives out info on the comments, although annoyingly enough he deletes posts after a while but the posts I capped are still there.

DW8E had 83 characters I believe, so far weve gotten Zhou Cang (84) Cheng Pu (85) Man Chong (86) Xun You (87) Xu Sheng (88) Cao Xiu (89) and Xin Xianying (90). We should be at 90 characters if my counting's right.

Where did BK say that?

Or those new characters could be NPCs? Or god forbid, DLCs.

it actually seems pretty likely, Wang Ping and Liao Hua were supposed to be added in DW8 before they changed their minds to Guan Xing and Zhang Bao so they might be next now that we got those two.

>Xu Sheng (88)
Shit, I keep forgetting about him, probably because he's confirmed a clone just as he got confirmed playable.

>Where did BK say that?
Weird, I can't seem to find that tweet anymore. It's why we got
>Reportedly, DW9 will have a roster of exactly 90 characters so that's all the new adds we will have. (Unconfirmed)
in the bulletin after all

good luck with all this guessing

Alright I think I'm seeing the bigger picture. Now that I think about it, the leaker did say that there was a "surprise" regarding the whole 90 characters deal. He also assured someone that there was more to come and that it would suck if the new adds ended at Xin Xianying. We can then assume that when the leaker said "all 90 characters" it was a lie to preserve the surprise which is why he's deleting my post when I try to confront him about the "new shu character post." This fits in with BK saying he got a leak that there's a new character coming. Like I said before we can rule out anybody that's not a male in Shu leaving Liao Hua. I'm still not sure what to make of the Yuan Shu evidence though, if Liao Hua is next then who the hell is supposed to be the third character in the DW9 website for chapter 3? Nobody that hasn't been revealed yet seems to fit. koeitecmoamerica.com/dw9/system_story.html

Well, that post says "at least one" so we could be getting both Liao Hua and Yuan Shu, who knows? I doubt that that's going to happen though, because it's just too good to be true.

I'll bet you the Imperial Seal that even after they reveal the turtle she still won't appear on chapter two. She's not relevant and no-one gives a shit about her. Just because some chapters have three characters doesn't mean all of them will.

Cai Wenji is the only character left with a connection to Dong Zhuo and Diaochan, I can't imagine who else it could be. And I'm fairly certain all the chapters will have three characters, it would be ridiculous to arbritraily have only 2 characters in certain characters and three in others especially when the render could fit another.

And that connection has never been explored in the games and it won't be explored in this game either. It would be even more ridiculous to arbitrarily put her in there just for the sake of having three characters, in a few weeks you'll owe me an Imperial Seal.

New characters for DW9 aside. Apparently SW5 is now in development and will be out before Olyimpic.
twitter.com/sengoku_musou/status/929021463717228544

Will that one be open-world too?

NO, the open world meme needs to die.

Hopefully hyper attacks die too

It's either:
>Hallway maze maps
or
>Open world
Pick one.