>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Delayed until November youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE
>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/edit#gid=792522375
ffrk攻略.gamematome.jp/game/780/wiki/フルスロットルダンジョン
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE PRINCE OF PAIN

We should probably put the mote tracker in the OP under Record Keeper. Enough people ask about motes that it's warranted in my opinion.

Thanks for the noct op

Reminder that today is Sice's birthday

Agreed.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/edit#gid=792522375
4* motes from Jump Starts are probably the hardest to find out about unfortunately.

FUCK YOU. WHERE IS LEI
KIRYU IS FINE TOO

>are probably the hardest to find out about unfortunately.
????
ffrk攻略.gamematome.jp/game/780/wiki/フルスロットルダンジョン

Someone asked about Barb's 4* motes, they're all Bravery.
Worthless bitch.

Thanks! I needed a top up on those!

Its something that isn't really reported much on the popular English fan sites anymore.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

who is vaune soldier and what did he do

Speaking of motes, what's a good estimate for Global to get the updated mote dungeons: late December/early January? How about those Zero SB battles?

FFXII had boring characters, bad combat, and bad art style. Only game I haven't finished.

Balthier and Basch are cool. Ashe and Penelo are top waifus.

maybe you should actually play the game user vayne true hero !!

He is the True Hero of FFXII and he effectively saved Ivalice.

I can understand if the combat system isn't enjoyable by some, but to think that the characters and world are "boring" is to not have payed any attention to them. XII has the best world and world-building, a top-tier aesthetic (admittedly marred a bit by the muddiness of some of the textures in the original, however TZA fixes most of that), interesting and well-characterized characters that fit well in the plot and the world, a great story (outside of a few pacing issues due to convenient side-questing times), and all of this comes and fits together well and coherently.
If you think XII is "boring" outside of the combat system (and really, even this can be used multiple different ways) then you clearly haven't played very much of it.

So is tonight when grinding hell begins? God I wish I had Shadow's BSB.

yup

>at 18 energy
>collect all my daily quests at once
>full energy
>uh, what the fuck?
Turns out I ranked up from the quest reward rank exp (only needed 72 exp to rank up), and it was exactly enough to take me to full without overflow. Spooked me for a second.

The call that saved FF

What are the next few RK banners coming up?

>Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/

I would.

Just finished XV, and what a train wreck that was. At moments it even seized to qualify as a game, and it felt extremely manipulative several times, especially all the scenes with Luna. I have no hope for the VII remake now.

What's the consensus here?

Sure thing injector.
Reported just to be safe.

t. lightningwhale you never played that game

It's the best FF yet.

>just noticed the pdf also has a future banners section
>it's more detailed than the spreadsheet in the OP
What's the point of the spreadsheet then?

What were your thoughts on Ara?

>What's the consensus here?
I don't know, I've yet to play it. An early trailer I saw years ago looked pretty cool but since the game's release I've haven't been too interested in what I've seen. It doesn't help that the games creators have been shitting the full game out for almost a year now in nuggets like they've got major constipation. Probably give it a try if we ever get a complete version but I haven't really enjoyed a main series game since X. VII Remake was the most hype I've been in years but that's literally vaporware right now.

Holy shit you're right, the new one does! And it's so much more detailed, this is great. I could see the spreadsheet being unnecessary now but there'd have to be a clarifying note added to the OP.

That Aranea character? She's barely in it. Everything with the empire was a big let down, and she's no exception. I actually though she might join the party permanently, but then she was gone and all her character development happened off screen.

It isn't even finished. Felt like 60% of the plot was absent. The side quests and all other side content was so uninspired I said fuck it and just completed the main story. Was level 37 in chapter 8 and level 41 when I finished the game.

i dropped this game around the time it came out, are there any big improvements? Or should I wait longer to try playing it again?

you should probably specify which game you're talking about because there's like 5 different games people discuss here

XV, obviously?

You should drop everything and start sucking my cock

>have to wait until two sundays from now to get the six 4* dex motes I need for fully dived Edge

Dangit.

suck his cock, dude

>XV, obviously?
Not even him, but you literally had zero details in your post that could even insinuate that. Also, people aren't gonna help you if you're gonna be an asshole about it.

He's the one I'm diving right now too. Need 56 5* dex motes for the legend sphere, should hopefully get 30 from the CT and then 30 from the X event so we should finish at the same time. Hang in there.

Absolute trash. Im sorry you wasted your time on a shitty GTA clone.

The only positives I can muster is that some of the soundtrack is outstanding and it looks pretty. I know they won't do it, but I would like them to just let it die and start making a 2D FF again.

Does anyone play XI?

Does anyone play IX?

no, we only "play" Brave Exvius here

They already gave approximated dates for new dailies and mote dungeons.
Early dec for dailies and late for motes

I knew about the daily dungeons, bur forgot about the new mote schedule. No good guess about Zero SB?

There's been only like 3 Zero SB fights so far, but if you want rough dates based on when they came in JP, subject to change of course
>Zero SB Dissidia Bosses (Cloud/Terra, Bartz/Zidane, Squall) happened around Rem/Machina's event
>Zero SB Gilgamesh DPS Race (can't find a date)
>Endless Archeoavis with a Zero SB Mode happened in between Alma and Irvine/Rinoa's events

Most of them were pretty trivial. Dissidia Squall without soul breaks sounds scary but because this was the first instance of this mode (I think, if my order is right), so all of the bosses got their stats lowered to basically nothing and Squall can be hit with breaks now if he's still dangerous. The Gilgamesh event is literally nothing, no rewards for getting a certain amount of damage in, just a mythril for participating. He doesn't even fight back. And can't remember if Archeoavis actually had rewards or if just the Full Throttle version did

The thing I'm most looking forward to about that format is gonna be the gazillion RMs that alter Attack to do something else maybe becoming relevant. Though I imagine I'll just end up running ninja spam.

Thanks, user. Would be a shame if those three instances are all that is to this feature. Do you think that DeNA's attempt to make these fights balanced is the biggest problem aside from the rewards?

Probably has something to do with the fact that they make their money from people rolling for soul breaks, so they don't want to invalidate them very often.

I'm pretty sure there is a Tonberry DPS race somewhere. I think that's the most recent and Gilgamesh was the first one.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo
At last I have entered the world of speed

Make way for the bully express.

Tonberry DPS race just passed by, but it dropped the Full Throttle/Zero Throttle format that the previous 2 had and went for U+, Apoc+, and "Apoc+ but endless" difficulties. To get all the rewards you needed 15/25/25 kills in each

My score with this half-assed team for endless was 31. Feel free to laugh. The Rank 1 player had 100 kills, using a team of Edge/Yuffie/Tidus/Onion Knight/Relm

Ya ever think DeNA is gonna nerf Ninjas?
Or will they pull a Wall and start balancing every piece of content around them?

99% of /ffg/ has never played XV and has no interest in playing it until it comes out on PC at the very least.
Behind II and XIV, it's probably the least discussed final fantasy here.

And XI.
And I.
And III.
And ESPECIALLY XIII if you don't count shitning.
But you get the point.

the only FF game worth playing is Brave Exvius

>[citation needed]

It's literally true.
We never even discussed it when it came out, the /v/ children made their own general most of the time because "ew this one's just full of angry birds?"

Every other final fantasy game can be played on PC for free, so I bet you 99% of people here haven't owned a console since at best PS3, if not PS2.

At least abilities are free, unlike soul breaks. I don't see them nerfing ninjas anytime soon, especially after they recently buffed them

or maybe people just don't talk about FFXV because it's bland and not worth talking about

That too.
It's a two pronged issue. And a chicken-egg scenario.
Point is this is probably the last place you'd expect to find a conversation about XV. This wasn't even XV general during launch like we all expected, it totally blew over like it was nothing.

>roll 5* dupes at 3% chance
Haha, no

Unironically this.
With the exception of shit like early XI or self-induced challenges, there has never been a more genuinely challenging final fantasy game.

Early XI was fucking trash. It wasn't good until WotG.

>"playing" BE

>tfw even if I did get unbanned there would be no one to share my achievements with because we ded

We all got played by the germans
every single one of us

cant you just send them a "I'll be a good boy please unban me, you can delete my injected stuff"?

Even the people who didn't get banned.
ESPECIALLY the people who didn't get banned.

Why don't Germans just go back to Germany?

>tfw to smart to fall for the injector meme

>99%
Are you fucking retarded?

It's absolutely true.

No, you're just being a shitposting retard.

speak for yourself my man.

It's a vast, vast majority.
Almost nobody here even owns a jewboxstation 5 or whatever console it is nowadays. This is a mobage general, some of us don't even have functional computers beyond an internet toaster.

If they were going to nerf ninja they wouldn't have buffed them along with other abilities in the buff patch.

>buff older abilities from 1-2 hits to 2-5 hits
>buff ninja abilities from 3-5 hits to 5-7 hits

>Literally projecting your poorfag status into everyone else
Fuck off and die playing your kusoge, dumb faggot. Maybe you'd be able to afford a console and PC if you stopped spending money gambling for pixels

Consoles are for children, user. It's an issue of time.
Paradoxically, if you had a successful income you wouldn't have a console. Mobage are popular because they're for people who work for a living.

Next G 11/11 when??

You're ignoring the fact that a lot of people haven't bothered buying a PS4 since there aren't enough games that make it worth buying in the first place. Unfortunately for FFXV there are these things called "videos" where you can see it being played without owning the console, and you can see that it's shitty by doing that.

I want Gilgamesh to get his own game.

Record Keeper's midgame is a hell of a lot tougher than BE's endgame

It'll be some redditor pulling one of the newcomers banners and finding the glitch, just like the previous 11/11

>Consoles are for children
>Veeky Forums is for man-children
So I'm not exactly seeing why you don't own one exactly?

I'm not ignoring that fact. I'm also not making a stupid fucking claim like "99% of final fantasy general hasn't played the newest final fantasy" because that's asinine

Except there is no "midgame" in either game. Only varying levels of newfaggotry.
If you're a seasoned player at maximum grindage, that's the entire game.

RK obscures this by making the early game hell for newfags, but the game is designed around oldfags.

The buff to hitcount for Ninja abilities came AFTER the one we're about to get, same with the hitcount for Guard/Earthbringer

It's not even remotely asinine, most of us have not played it and will not play it until it comes out on PC because we haven't owned a console since we were children.
Veeky Forums is was and always will have a rich demographic, one that is uneven in its distribution. The normalfags have always laid down with the outcasts.

As a phone game general, most everyone here does not own the latest generation of console. As a Final Fantasy general, this is doubly true. Every single Final Fantasy can be played better and for free on PC, with the sole exception of XV.
Whatever aspect draws you to BE and RK, neither of them correlates with owning a console.

>RK literally has numbered difficulties
>BE literally has different degree of difficulty for each trial and event
>BE story mode gets more challenging the farther you go
>RK real dungeons get more challenging the farther you go
user, I...

The problem is it's neverending and it's scaled by powercreep to always approximate your level of skill.
If you're not a newfag, you've completed all past events. So the only content is new content, which comes out at a similar rate to how strong you get.

This content flow never ends. There is no discernible midgame, endgame, earlygame except as a progress meter to losing your newfaggotry.
To a longterm player, there is no endgame content, only content.

This is the final fantasy general, not a mobage general you colossal retard. Get that through your skull.

This has always been Final Fantasy Mobile General with a touch of actual FF waifuposting, also featuring Vaynefag.
The resurrection from the ashes of /jrpgg/ coincided with the release of RK. We literally never talked about mainline FF and never will.

Hence the age old "discuss ff fagets" poster.