Previous: GudaGuda Event Guide:
guide pastebin.com/qPCx9Wnf

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Meduseless, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcw_Af1D1FQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WASHI JA

Just translate it already you turboweebs
youtube.com/watch?v=pcw_Af1D1FQ

Too slow, priest

As I recall, Pieceman only had Buddha as a Servant because of his partial access to the workings of the Moon Cell. Hakuno theorized that perhaps Buddha willingly agreed to work with Pieceman to bring him peace and wasn't particularly invested in the war, but that explanation doesn't make much sense to me given how many people they killed in the final room.

Dumb lucklets need to fuckoff from this general. If you don't own at least 3 SSRs, you need to leave right now.

WASHI JA

Friendly reminder to level your Christmas Servants.

The cutest Mash!

If you could use your command spells to transfer your mind into a Servant's body who would you choose?

>og seibah/tamamo/waver

I'm safe

Announcement this week.

WHO /NOBU/ HERE?

Who here got an 80+ Carmilla with Poster Girl? I want some mother fucking Horseshoes tonight.

>mfw have marie and martha and will be rolling for nursery rhyme

JANNU HORTA WHEN?

>Buddha willingly agreed to work with Pieceman to bring him peace
>that explanation doesn't make much sense to me given how many people they killed in the final room
If you think those are mutually exclusive according to Buddhism, you don't really understand Buddhism.

>Vlad, Gil, Altera (np2), Seibah (np2), Orion (np2), Tamamo, Jeanne, Okita (np2)
I'm alright.

>Robin Hood/Jingke/David/Martha levelled and ready
Should I add David and the fatman for safe measures or am I good togo?

Buddha is just patient.

I'm not ready yet, I need more time to save up for Mordred

>Artoria, Vlad, NP2 Waver
>F2P

I think I'm fine

Who’s THAT whale in your friends list?

T W O THREADS

>tfw only 1,000,000 points
im not gonna make it bros

How much did you spend?

This Saturday at AnimeNYC.

Never claimed to understand Buddhism. I know that there are martial sects, temple defenders, and religious wars, especially in Southeast Asia, but I was always under the impression that Buddha himself was a rather peaceful man. Besides, would Twice's peace of mind be worth all the lives of those he killed?

I have lv45 Hassan lel

I don't think I actually have whales on my list, just fat dolhpisn and the odd luckshitter. And a few guys with a dedication to waifu/husbandos (Lvl 90 Arash/WASSUP HOMIES/Cu, I'm looking at you)

I probably try a single ten roll gil.
Also nope. Im not leaving. Make me.

Since launch, I'm at 300€.

Darck~ and Desutiny but they are pretty small

NP2 Gil and Altera
I'm saving all of my quartz for Jannu Alter tho currently 450

Convince me to roll when I already have Altera, Arturia, and Nero.

Next year if everything goes right.

Post servants that have good relationships with their masters

A dude on my list with, currently:
>NP5 Seiba
>NP5 Gilgamesh
>NP5 Waver
>NP5 Liz
>NP5 Lancelot
>NP3 Francis Drake
>NP3 Okita Souji
>NP2 Tamamo
>NP3 Carmilla
>All of his CEs are either Kaleido/LZO/Formal Craft/Imaginary Around or event relevant CEs, all limit broken usually
The dude is fucking crazy.

Gil, Waver, NP2 Vlad
f2p btw

I wish I had an Imaginary Around for my Okita

Yumi and 161. Arigatou, friendos.

Also, my Cu and Medusa may not be that strong as I just began playing on October, but they have Guda-o and After Party equipped and I need the FP.

>772,918,378 Rinkah

Seibah NP2, Altera, Drake, Gil, Jeanne NP2, Okita, Tamamo

Feels, pretty good, but I still hope I get luck and get a Jack for quick memes.

>tfw thought Altera was useful but hated her art
>happy I could replace her in the Saber slot with cutest Saberface
>felt guilty doing so because she's been a part of my go-to team for so long

nigga thats is fuckin nuts

I'm saving my quartz for Shishou.

The CE's will make the grind much more forgivable + Poster girl is really good for grinding and when servant swapping Mystic Code becomes a thing

Okita is CUTE
Aside from that, she's for people who like quick focused heroes.

I want to FUCK Mashu.

Marshall

GINandTonic, Adam, and a few others.

If you niggas are here, I appreciate your efforts to get shit like NP3 Okita and have a full roster of 5* servants.

She's cute and reliable and cool and strong and cute! A big dork who'll brighten up your day!

>guy with NP5 Waver, NP5 Jeanne, NP5 Okita and NP4 Gil
>last seen 3 days ago
I think the mafia caught him.

>tfw only 1,499,999 points
IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Is the 25% boost for Quick that good? Does it increase np generation for Quick cards too?

>tfw all these people rolling SSR's out of the ass
I just hope people will use my grailed saber alter when Okita 100's become common.

Some type of Saudi prince?

Max Ascend Altera

Her final art is great, but so is Okita's

I want to fuck Jack's mum

It gives 25% damage (to her NP too), 25% more stars, 25% more NP gain. Even with years of new CE's, the original trio (Zero Over, Formal Craft, Imaginary Around) are still some of the best out there.

How bad is the grind during saber wars and counterfeit?

Isnt Alter basically just as wanted as 5* stars are? I'm still missing her despite having multiple 5* and I really want her.

>heroes.
FUCK OFF AND DIE

I have two friends with np5 SSR from here, but it's focused on these two, so they're probably waifufags.

you mean your self?

Wat. I always thought it would just increase damage. Thats honestly really nice then.

no the green haired chick with big titties

Okita's cute and better than these Sabers. But she's a quick memer, so it's not as optimal as a buster or arts one.

Better wait for Alter rateup then or roll the Story gacha

>only at +4 hiragumos
No way I'm clearing this shop...

but you're also jack's mom

Cards increase ALL aspects of that card. Formal Craft for example also gives 25% more NP gain, making it amazing on Jeanne for example. Zero Over just does 25% more damage since buster cards don't have any other bonuses, but this is still amazing for servants like Jeanne Alter.

are you okay?

>madman friend

I'll just wait rate up. Rolling story gacha without rate ups feels dumb.

In case no one believes me, here is his current setup. His Carmilla is NP5 now and as far as I can tell his Okita isn't max fou'd yet but basically everyone else is. The funny thing about this guy is that he's the one who sent me a friend request a while back and I'm not sure why.

>0 L/ZOs
>0 IAs
>4 Formalcrafts

One (1) more until my Tabasco and Jannu-fuelled Arts memes are complete.

/falter/ approved terms

- Jalter
- Salter
- calter
- Toon/unit/champion/hero
- pull
- banner
- booster
- dungeon
- orbs
- stars
- intermission
- ultimate/ult

REMINDER IF YOU USE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE JP THREAD

- gacha/rateup
- servants
- summon/roll
- call any servants by their names
- quests
- interlude
- Noble Phantasm/NP

I wish I had this much disposable income

For once in my life I don't have to lie about my credentials.

I'm currently at 2 L/ZO's (started with them) and 1 IA (got from a single ticket). My best arts card is a projection which I also started with, so it's not all bad.

I've been playing since day 1 and these are my Servants.

>Grailing a based ladies man like Caesar
Good man

I'm good there.

>only have Robin Hood leveled
FUCK

I want to know about the lives of these mega whales, how do they afford and rationalize this shit.

No, 'cardtype'+ means all effects of that card, so it's really good for Imaginary Around and Formalcraft.
If you do an NPQQ chain crit with Okita+Imaginary Around, she goes back to full np charge. Almost the same for Vlad/Orion and NPAA chains, less chance to get crits on these but way more reliable to refill np gauge.

I'm ready to reunite the family!

>get a top end job (doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc)
>don't pay for whores or children
>use income for fun

I'm actually in this spot, but I save most of the money and spend the rest on hobbies like guns.

>get Georgius to bond 6
>1 (one) apple

fuck you DW

Did you praise your emperor today?

Well I have Martha and Darius leveled I guess.

You're going to eat that fucking apple and you're going to like it.

Theravada, which is practiced mostly in Southeast Asia, is the closest to what Buddha actually taught, and uses the oldest texts out of any sect. Death isn't particularly better or worse than life, given the belief in reincarnation and life-as-suffering, and the enlightenment of any individual is more important than anything else. Westerners tend to think of Tibetan Buddhism, which was heavily influenced by the tantra and foreign invaders who wanted to control and pacify regions where Buddhism became prominent.

I feel dumb now. I need to look my Imaginary Around and Formalcraft cards in different light now.

There are people out there who would KILL to have a hobby as inexpensive as jap jew gatcha.
It's terrifying how little fun really expensive things actually are.

yeah now lemme see dem tiddies.

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I NEED HEARTS SO BAD