/wfg/ - Warframe General

Revolting edition
previous: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Vault
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

worm a qt

I NEED PURPLE

MORE ENDGAME WHEN??

I want to be friends with the Man in the Wall.

Use green and purple.
Purple works well with red, blue, and yellow. Not at the same time though. Post what you've come up with so far, we'll critique.
Nicely :^)

Archwing kuva guardians when?

Best way to farm credits?

When will we get an option to shut lotus up like we have with the taters?

What's the best way to farm (You)s?

I have been getting kiddo'd so much recently I am surprised when he is NOT at the ship and absent-mindedly say "hi" to him when I see him. I-is this what happened to Rell?

just after kiddo shitwing
wich will be entire separate thing with kiddo only quest rng farming for parts and long crafting chain

didnt you know?
endgame content is toxic cause it encourages competitiveness
in DE land being competitive is verboten

Aerial Commander a cute. CUTE!

Index

Need this too

Posting some shit about Nezha

Do you have to complete Chains of Harrow in order to get "hello kiddo'd"?

I'd give her the ole lickaroo.

What do you like most about Nezha?

yes kiddo

>I-is this what happened to Rell?
No I'm pretty sure whatever happened to him ended up causing him to form a crazed purge cult of assassins obsessed with burning trees. I don't think autism caused that.

The grineer prey on the weak.. But we prey on the grineer.

What's wrong with prime frames?

Storm or Orokin for a decent gold? Also post Chroma Prime. I know you've done it.

I kinda like this one
Should I use more washed out purple or darker one?

Hey guys I just started out, can I get any warframe early on if someone help me or are there requirements to use them? I'm only at mastery 3.

but that wrong

We need to purge this place. As we did in the old days.

>Still no Razorback
>Still no meteorite event

You get access to warframes fairly consistently. Your first accessible new warframe is Rhino, whose parts you get from the boss of Venus.

You can get rhino early by fighting the jackal.

>No gay meteorite event

>No Godhand style melee gameplay

there are no requirements for warframes
you just need to be able to farm the parts

>her

>unveil riven
>put hands over my eyes and uncover slowly to read riven one letter at a time at unveil screen
>do same for sortie rewards
Anyone else do this? I'm not autistic am I?

Where can I see the current non-vaulted items?

>Events way behind
>Updates missing
>HAY GUISE NEW COMIC!

revised my Sentient Nekros
r8

google.

>go to meteor now
>instantly die

At least it's not the basic bitch hairstyle that for some reason 50% of people use on their operators.

Speaking of which - post taters with underused hairstyles.

>Make a Chroma
>Call it a Nekros

you are a little autistic

the wiki

>No God Hand 2

The purple is good, it complements the cyan, but why are you using purple on your weapons' and armors' metallic bits if you aren't using purple on the frame's metallic bits?

daddy/10

previous was better

best nekros with that skin i've seen so far desu

I like Banshee. Do you like Banshee? If you do show me your lovely lady and if I believe her to be lovely enough I will gift you a deluxe bundle of your choice. Only one winner, Are you treating your Banshee right?

Don't forget ign in post ;P

Forgot pic related - basic bitch hair. Followed closely by the shaved-side style.

Mostly matches the sentient A E S T H E T I C but what's the deal with the black?

I think it looks waaay better with this helmet, but I have to wait 2 days for my work shekels to arrive so I can throw some money at DE

>see some frost doing avalanche in helene and getting some good kills
>decide to try it myself
>37.5 meters avalanche doing 2.2k damage
wew lads, this is cool

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Vault
? That says what is vaulted but not what it's currently obtainable

Using only White/Red/blue doesn't look as good I personally think
Need to have some base contrasting color in there so the neither the white or the red is too much

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime

if it doesn't have a (V) next to it, then you can get it

Just let us replace Lotus with Ordis or Darvo.

it does look way better with that helmet yeah

>but not what it's currently obtainable
anything that isnt vaulted you retard

lol, I also do this
because it might mean at 600+ plat boon

>Let's resort to guerrilla warfare to save fish people lmao

>why are you using purple on your weapons' and armors' metallic bits if you aren't using purple on the frame's metallic bits
I want a sharper contrast between frame and attachments, without overloading the warframe itself with colors. I may change the Guandao mettalic to cyan, but Guandao has 3 main components to it: the shaft, mettalic blade and energy. I want the weapon to feature all 3 main colors (shades of gray, cyan and purple) and I don't want energy of 1 weapon to clash with Warframe energy, so I decided to color Guandao's blade purple.

But you're right, mettalic of pakal is too close to metallics of warframe, so I decided to go with ebolist instead

The lotus' morals are pretty weird.
With the glast gambit she's all for keeping the child away from her family after you've gone through a dozen missions to get to her.

I want to replace Lotus with Darvo or any Grineer, hell, any npc. I'd take Onkko or even Konzu in lieu of the Lotus. And replace Ordis with Ordan Karris.

>The best and not autistic hairstyle
>Underused

literally this

>mettalic
Jesus, how did I fuck it up 3 times in a row

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

>banshee
>sybris
go back to lelddit

Ordis has actually grown on me.
>Is everything in Ordis? -IS THAT A PUN!? Hm.. Ordis will attempt to bypass this error.

Luv to you

Once you've heard his half dozen babbling lines over and over again it gets very old VERY FAST.

Is harrow worth the grind? I really enjoy playing buff/debuff characters in MMOs but dont know if hes similar like that or if hes even useful, trinity just cant itch that scratch either.

I think you might have misunderstood what I said, because I thought it looked fine with Pacal, in fact the deluxe skin works perfectly with it. I just thought that it would make sense to use purple metallic for the frame's metallic, while keeping the cyan energy.

Honestly, I just want to replace every single line in the game with simaris dialog
"HUNTER, A NEW ALERT HAS BEEN MARKED ON NAVIGATION"
"MULTIPLE UNWORTHY TARGETS AHEAD. CLEAR THEM UP"
"A LARGE SECURITY FORCE IS HEADING YOUR WAY, IT'S THE GRINEER"

I want to hear the powders and dyes guy yelling the objective at me while trying to shill his wares every now and then

listen to that line 500x every day for the next few months

But I have/do. is that a sign of autism?

I want cephalon vull to be my ai gf

>TFW sortie gives you an exilus adapter post-stream 100.

>Still no Razorback
Oh yea....forgot I got that cipher in my mailbox.
What's the deal with that? you'd think they'd at least have that to tide people over since they fucked up Plague Star.

Got it, thanks. I didn't try to get Rhino because he seems a little slow. Wanted Loki but he's all the way over Neptune.

i'm afraid so

She is just like a typical women, using whatever feeling she has on the situation to drive her motives.
On the plains though,it's like she's playing bad pranks on the Grineer thinking it will have a big impact.

Dayum shame.

>SORTIE: RADIATION HAZARD
hahaha time to kill my teammates

>No Tyl Regor voice pack
>No Vay Kek voice pack
>No Corrupted Vor voice pack

You stop repeating the same fucking comment over and over again, you're driving me nuts.

looks like Harrow...

>MISSION FAILED HUNTER, YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME. I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOUR KIND
>HUNTER, A NEW QUEST IN YOUR CODEX DO NO FAIL ME ON THIS ONE
>QUICK HUNTER, A FELLOW TENNO IS DOWN AND NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT

Dota 2 style voice packs when?
Cephalon Suda as your voice would be amazing.

Blade whips

The new Grineer one is a stylized kama and chain.

Speaking of, newbie-friendly mr2 Kama and chain (crafted from Kama) when?

P O W D E R S
A N D
D Y E S
ACQUIRED AT GREAT RISK FROM THE
E U R A S I A N Z O N E

>Mission failed
NOOOOO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?? HAVE I BEEN UNCLEAR??

Have one more.