gronbblade halloween henry is actualy disgusting

NINO OP!!!!!!

Tana > Cordelia
Xander > Sigurd
I'm glad we can all agree on this

Wil when?

Post inventories, faggots.

>Xander.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xander

>Xander.
Lmao.

nino doesn't dress like a whore

>havent rolled a single blue stone in 2 months
Am I the only one?

>FEH channel reveals weapon forging
>it works by picking a weapon without an effect and a seal to give said weapon the seal's effect

One of these is wrong. I'll let people decide which one it is.

Someone recently promoted a Hana for LaD

How can people save so many feathers ? I always have a unit I want to build so I'm using mine for a basic uprade to 5* or a fodder upgrade.

>This qt's mom raped Claude in my last playthrough
Why is Sylvia such a rapist?

It's hard when you've already got the best blue unit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xander

I'd argue Tana and Cordelia are about the same (and would rate Tana higher for having good art) but Xander is definitely outclassed by Sigurd

>close/distant counter seals

I've rolled nothing but colorless and red since I got Axura and Inigo in the first week of October.

What's going on here?

>all of these garbage personal tier lists
it's good to get some perspective on how bad people are at evaluating units.

Tumblr pallete swaps disgust me, therea this entire one dedicated to shitty "pride edits"

That's a weird looking thundercock.

That is literally my deal as well. And Im still looking for H!Jakob as well.

>the reverse is true
>both Tana and Sigurd have higher speed than their competition
Really makes you think

Honestly when you can give any unit DC/CC into their weapon is when this game is gonna get crazy

He's a distant second

Yeah, but the list assumes skills and equal merges for all units anyways. That's why Saizo can be so high, when he needs Close Counter, a new Dagger, a seal skill and double smoke to be optimal. It's not like Lukas is cheap, but if you cough up the Slaying Lance+, Steady Breath, Quick Riposte, Bonfire/Ignis, and a C skill, he's also S- tier, even though I'd argue he performs wore overall than Henry.

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how stats work.

Oh goody, silver weapons now have a use

Cordelia being better than Tana

It's not "Tanafags" it's just the usual autistic retard. Actual Tanafags would never associate with him.

I just roll blue when there's no color I want. I've been mainly rolling red and green foci for months.

>Lyn is still the best unit in the game
I don't care

Felicia is the cutest! She is perfect in every single way to me! I could never want anything more! She is the reason i can keep on going! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is the best thing to ever happen to me! I love Felicia!

It's not my list. It's one I saw in a previous thread.

Sigurd is the best sword cav. Xander and BRoy are still very good though

Tana is he best lance flier. Cordelia is still very good though

Cherche is the best axe flier, Minerva is still very good though

Ayra is the best infantry sword. Ryoma is still very good though

Anything less is shitposting

Suddenly that free 5* Clive from the Tempest has value

It's a lot of ticky-tack shit that stops me. Like why should I upgrade and invest in Lukas when I'll never get a Slaying Lance to make him perfect? Why upgrade a dragon loli if I don't have Steady Breath? I have this argument with myself for just about every unit I have at 4*. If I can't do it right, I don't care to do it at all.

Oh, then I agree with you entirely. That list is a disaster.

>have two BLucinas
>roll 5 more blues since then
I need to roll greens one of these days

>heroes

Brave Roy is still the best sword cav, and best player phase red in the game.

He doesn’t even hold a candle to Ayra in offense or bulk. His only benefit over her is 3 move

There is a thing called enemy phase.

So what's the speculation for FEH channel?
Besides the obvious hero fest 3 reveal

>be idiot
>inherit skills to units without any rhyme or reason
>we're talking Oboro with Pass levels
>constantly regret frivolously foddering off units to give sub-par units sub-par skills

I wish there was a way to forget skills or something. I have some units for whom I know I will NEVER use some of those skills. Perhaps something like receiving a very small amount of feathers for every forgotten skills.

Xander is shit, even Eldigan is better

>Reddit Stones

Why does X daddy trigger /feg/ so much?

Imagine being so delusional you think every post that says anything negative about your waifu is coming from one person.

>mfw just got a 4* +atk Cherche
>have a spare Heavy Blade and Galeforce waiting to be foddered to her
>already have Atk +3 seal
Oh shit son

>two BLucinas
It's a good feeling isn't it

>Phantom Speed weapons

Titty Tiki

>New banner/Tempest
>GHB, rerun
>New mode
>Hero Fest 3
>something about Arena

>best player phase red
Arden and elincia quads still exist.

Cav buffs cake broy better.

>His only benefit over her is 3 move
pony buffs?

Roy gets horse buffs.

>cherche is the best

lmao

>only works for Wind/Watersweep and Ayra's (non-inheritable) Regnal Astra
I don't see it being any different than having the seal equipped.

You're not being subtle.
I guess that epic "triple post" backfiring really hurt when you got compared to Raul.

Ploy.

Ayra and Arden pretty much delete units without much effort thanks to the special procs.

Xander is a unit in Fire Emblem Fates, Fire Emblem Heroes, and Fire Emblem Warriors.

As a cav he's about as good as Sigurd, and as a player phase Red, he's about on par with Elincia and Ayra, who have better kill power for a bit less mobility.

Sure. Got five seals upgraded: DistDef, Hardly Bearing, AtkPloy, DefMgc and Guidance.

What else is everyone doing?

Then put the seal on someone who does not have either of them? See

pokemon xander gale of darkness

I unironically want this too but because units I use all the time like Best Friend are getting cluttered skill pages
I also gave my Nowi Darting blow and Defiant Speed because I was stupid and thought that could fix her

Since most of the general likes the GBA games, I want to hear what you think about the other notable tactic RPG in the system, FF Tactics Advance.
I'm thinking of playing it, is gameplay similar enough to FE?

>and Fire Emblem Warriors
who cares

>Really want to keep summoning at my 3.75 pity rate halloween banner for witch Nowi
>Go to summon simulator to calm down a bit
>Watch it snipe reds as my pity rate goes up to 5.25% before getting broken by a fucking Marth
This shit is worse than a horror movie, holy fuck now I can wait calmly till the FEH channel update

you need to go back

>all spanish
>except for iceberg
Porque?

You aren't very subtle either. You never are.

>Guard Seal.

Infernal difficulty added to all Story, Paralogues, and CC.

S L U I C E
L
U
I
C
E

>tfw 50 stamina per map

Yeah it's red hell this time.

Xander coming back and newfags suddenly want him

I like Warriors.
Don't like all the Fates units, the only 3 out of the whole bunch I even touch are Ryoma, Elise, and Sakura. And Ryoma is just lucky he has Astra.

I'm going to impregnate this many times.

who is the biggest boy in Heroes?

There's likely to be at least 1 banner with completely new units.
If we're lucky, we'd get a preview of a new Tempest Trial or GHB.
Probably a look at new story stuff (lackluster as it may possibly be). I'm personally hoping they bring Alice and Valjean into FEH somehow but I doubt it.

Most of all I'd want new units that are unconventional, like non-limited mage fliers or ranged armors, or something crazy like a melee colorless. For maximum "never gonna happen" points, I'd want a new color of units, like Yellow or Purple, a color outside the weapon triangle in some way.

Is there any class more stacked than blue mages? Even someone considered mediocre like Tailtiu is about the same as Nino who is the best green mage

is that Custom Maid 3d? Best part of that game is the NTr, how many times has DOOT cheated on you

>the next two banners will be Warriors based
>one has Lianna, Rowan and Darios
>the other has the promoted versions of character from each of the three games represented in it

I want a life and death seal so I can run life and death 6 for meme value.

why is Lucina's damaged art so lewd?

I took user's advice to level him up first (god he sucks without Dire Thunder), but now I'm back. If you ever see him in the streets of arena, you can thank the gacha.

The translations is so all over the place that I wouldn't be surprised if they just missed it.

>>Seal Canceler Seal

>tfw I put this off for so long
Sorry Abel

>seething this much over how you've been disowned by Tanabros who recognize you're just an angry autistic shitposter always talking about Cordelia and trying to use Tana as your trump card
This would make for a good screencap just like the ones of Belkabro demolishing someone who's just like you (and probably is you)
Just like Raul doesn't like Tharja and only uses her as a tool for shitposting. You're Raul.