/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Holy flames edition

Became a beast >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator

Wholesome bbg is the bbg I like.

PURGE FILTH

>t. the virgin spelunk

t. virgin

>loyal
every hunter has canonically been inside of the doll

REQUESTING THE BLOODBORNE MEME THAT IS A SHUTTERSTOCK WITH A SPIDER ON A BUIULDING ON IT AND A REALLY EUPHORIC HUNTER

I've been looking for this, thanks.

I wonder if anyone in beebegee is gonna get mhw.

Was anybody invading Epicmanebro in the Chalices today? Got back home pretty much just in time to see him wrap up so I knew I was SOL but did any lucky anons here snipe him? Or even attempt?

Story chalices with shared fixed rite are not invadable

no, fuck off faggot

Thanks again eggnog

Should've expanded the pic.

In the weirdest design choice ever, you cannot invade story Chalices, even if they have cooperators.

How far through the game is he? Has enb EVER done old hunters on camera? I don't think he has.

Oh I see. So it's only possible in root dungs then? It's been a while since I've done invades in chalices, I usually invade Mergo's or Frontier.

Anytime, user. Always fun to purge those cucks.
I will.

Post the webm and I'll try to do something about it

Me

Like do you only have 10 pictures saved in your shitty fucking folder? Why use the same ones every fucking time?

try to guess

Just report, he's obviously avatarfagging and shilling ENB

D U D E

kill yourself faggot

You could say that about a lot of people here...
They do it for attention

>How far through the game he is?
I'm still watching the vod but so far it looks like he just killed the SoYboys which puts him bright before Byrgenwerth and he's doing the Lower Pthumeru which I think he'll be finishing up in this session as there's not a lot of time left on the vod.

>Has he ever finished Old Hunters on cam?
Miraculously no. About a year ago he had a serious attempt at a lorethrough which aimed to go for the Old Hunters as well but he abandoned just before the DLC because he got messed up by the Keeper of the Old Lords in the Defiled Chalice. Rewatching that playthrough on Youtube was like rewatching a tv show and when you get near the part where your favorite character dies you know it's gonna play out the sane way but you have a tiny inkling of hope that things will go differently. But apparently he actually finished Demon's Souls on cam for the first time so anything is possible.

I have a lot of Souls games pictures but much fewer Bloodborne pictures than Souls ones and after I deleted the sispics my Souls folder shrunk by like 20 percent

Yeah, report people posting and discussing the game ffs.

Or they like using those images? I have a hundred reaction pictures but I have ten favorites.

ENB is not the game. flooding the thread with the same 10-15 images is not the game. fuck off

>4 tries Midir
>can't beat a simple HMPPH
I always have to remind myself that ENB is aught but a humble weeb. Similar thing happened in his DaS 100% when he got smacked down like 5 times by Artorias.

Get a trip so I can filter you.

Wait, you said Keeper is what messed him up, not HMPPH

I couldn't do something about it

Perhaps we should make a bbg squad then?

Kek. I love you for trying.

Yeah that'd be neato

So I cleared Isz Ebrietas and am gonna run the last story chalice before opening up FRCs tonight, anything in that dungeon as bullshit as Isz BriBri?

does everybody wanna stop with the bitching and shitposting and join this ihyll I just made or what

If we could organize it, sure. I never played an MH game but this caught my interest

Killian, are you still in the FC? You were the only one I was getting and now I'm not getting anyone.

H M P H

Wait isn't it tuesday or something.
Is it an impromptu?

>anything in that dungeon as bullshit as Isz BriBri?

HMPH HMPH HMPH

And if you thought Isz Bribri was bad, you are are in for a world of suffering once you start FRC's.

I just left, that's why I waved goodbye

Then stop posting pictures in every post and if you talk about some streammer at least say something conclusive like what is his BL or when and where he is playing instead of blogposting like an attention whore.

Yep, the defiled Keeper. Was not expecting that to be the run-ruiner.

Oh okay. Fun fights Killian, hope you weren't annoyed by the slight banter with the gestures. Nice build.

Descendant is just parrybait though, BriBri isn't really hard she just has bad mechanics

There were at least 2 more people there but we thought we wuz last n shiet so we left too.
Yeah and it was quite fruitful, lasted around 8 hours or so, I am exhausted as fuck and all three of my arms hurt, but you can try and rejuvenate it, I am sure someone else will join.

I'm annoyed that you didn't vermin crush him every time

>all three of my arms hurt

was

still had this on my folder

Nah it's all gucci

How can you invade him if you don't habe a ps4 or bb?

Got this perfect Abyssal Heavy gem during spelunk anons, wasn't even trying I'm pretty chuffed.

You won't be doing dick to Kin enemies, but at least it's weak in only one regard.

Not him but whiry is for beasts amd pvp so kin down is am excellent curse actually

>what is his BL?
BL50-55 I think?

>if you don't have a ps4 or BB
???
I have both. I play DaS3 on the Xbox One because I got the console as a birthday gift but I have a PS4and ps3/360 as well. I got DaS3 on the Xbox because a bunch of friends on that platform wanted to play it in co-op with me so I got ds3 there. No reason to get it on ps4 as well unless there's a good deal on it.

Kin down is the best curse though. Just switch to any other weapon with a curse that is not ATK down when you find the few enemies that are kin.

>pick the most irrelevant part of my post
>proceed to do everything else I warned him aobut
Please, go back to whatever hole you came from and don't come here again. We already have enough avatarfags, waifufags, blogposters and shitposters.

I got a Beast DWN gem set on my Hunter Axe, so it's all good, it's got the perfect moveset for Amy and Bri.

>avatarfags

I don't think you know what that means.

What BL is your hunters?

Anyone up for helping me out with Lower Loran layer 2 and 3? Ringing at the layer 2 bell pass is bbg

anybody at all

Coming.
I'll join your spelunk after this.

I'll gladly come along, let me boot up

>or when and where he's playing
He was already done pretty much done when I came home and he seems to play the story offline, only going online for the chalices. But he's 50-60 BL, storywise at Byrgenwerth and Chalice wise he's probably entering Hintertomb next online session. I'll let you know when he's going online next time assuming I'm free when he does then.

>Please go whatever hole you came from
Excuse me? I've been here for a good while and helped a lot of you guys out and discussed Bloodborne with you and Souls with /dsg/ but everyone seems to not realize that when I don't post images that people associate with me they don't recognize those posts as mine and thus assumed that the "enbposter" just materialized out of thin air instead of having been at your side all along.

nice, bbg357 at q2tyd99b

We're going onto L3 now so if I take too long, feel free to have someone take my spot.

Ringan

full

>I've been here for a good while and helped a lot of you guys out

You're a shit poster. You have never helped anyone spelunk faggot.

Didn't see you posting that pic before so we are finally doing some progress, now if only we could make you stop blogposting.

Thanks Egg.

Pleasure as always.

stop running into groups of pthus I understand now

>Pleasure
What kind?

>you've never helped anyone spelunk
he isn't in the know

I don't blogpost usually, but when I get jumped on for posting a bloodborne picture then I will defend myself.

Why the pleasure of helping others, of course!

Speaking as someone who doesn't hate anyone in this general except spongeposter, for obvious enough reasons, the fact that you frequently bring up ENB or mention that you're the guy that obsessed over his sister, combined with the majority of your posts being paired with one of a number of pictures of Maria, it does detract from the thread, and with the current state of the general, I can see why people would be a little jumpy about it. If you're genuine about reform, your best bet would be to keep mention of him to a minimum- if he does something particularly noteworthy as opposed to just that he's currently streaming, for example- and to vary your image use so as to not come off as using an avatar.

Just my two cents, take it as you will.

guess we have a spot open again

I'm trying to connect.

Been ringing for ages.

I just picked up the Burial Blade and I'm a bit disappointed by its listed AR compared to things like Saw Spear. Does it have high modifiers or something? Also, 27%s are better than Nourishings for it, right? I'm on a 50 skl 25 str build.

Are you me?

Use 27.2s, yes
Your main advantage is reach with it and transform attacks
Also the r2s are p nice

So apparently InfernoPlus is streaming. Currently on Queenie with a "Master Chief" build (reiter and gatling run)

this 2nded

literally who

Whoops I was cleaning and forgot I had SRRC still on.

>he isn't in the know
You're just a shit poster. You probs don't even have a ps plus active. Stop pretending like you're one of the regulars that spelunk. All you do is shit post and attention whore.