When will the peoples of Britain finally string up their disgusting greedy ingrate monarchy?

When will the peoples of Britain finally string up their disgusting greedy ingrate monarchy?

Probably never. They make a net profit for the government on the lands they own, and they're a huge tourism attraction.

You don't have to bulldoze Buckingham Palace once you execute the royalty, Versailles is one of France's primary tourist attractions.

You just KNOW.

How does it compare with a Royal Palace that actually contains Royalty?

Do you really think every tourist gets a 1 on 1 session with the Queen for selfies and a guided history of her chambers? Once they're all dead nothing will change

Every royalist has to die too btw

>Once they're all dead nothing will change

nope there will be less tabloid shekels for sure

i get changing the system, why the execution? you won't get any revolution vs monarchists civil war nowdays

To extinguish the entire bloodline and thus any claims for the throne in the future by some assblasted relative

Poor little white prince

You lose the media presence and events they attend. Just look at how apeshit even the US goes when a royal visits.

why did they kill her

I bet he BLACKED her while William sat in a corner and jerked off like a good little cuck

kek is that kissinger

the nose knows

You bring in more money by opening the palaces to the tourists. Free of parasites of course.

This. It's a shame Brits have been fed anti-revolutionary propaganda for the past few centuries.

it'll only take a few more years before they see the light

>This meme.

> ahistorical nonsense by edgy ill-informed teenagers

Monarchy is the best form of government.

Educate yourselves: read 'Democracy: The God that Failed' by Hans Hermann Hoppe.

Better on the count it isn't closed half the time.

>Monarchy is the best form of government
Monarchism is for bootlicking willlets that can't hack independence.

A question regarding this issue, Regicide has been on my bucket list for for quite some time now, and I am looking for an opportunity to do this. Now how would I get executioner for the British anti monarchist mob?
Is supporting Corbyn a good start?
>no monarchy in my country, this sucks
>nothing political, I just want to kill a king

Sorry, we didn't knew that.
>t. Swiss

I'm as edgy as it gets but the monarchy is objectively good because it makes the plebs worship figureheads instead of politicians. Seeing USA presidents get worshipped is disgusting

Join Republic lel

The President is a figurehead of the republic. He's the head of state.

P.S. I'd rather kill King Charles if possible, I'd somewhat like the old lady and likely couldn't use the Guillotine on her.

Lmao I could have sided with you if you said oligarchy but Christ you are such a cuck if you are willing to submit to "royal family" that looks out for the ppl

But in the USA he does stuff.

Yeah because republics have shown themselves to be any better!

>If you aren't a monarchist you're a republican.
This is the problem with monarchist arguments. They conjure up a dichotomy between monarchy and democracy (of course in which monarchy is represented at its best and democracy at its worst) when in reality these aren't the only two systems available.

I don't like democracy. But I sure as shit don't like bending knee to whoever happens to plop out the royal vagina.

I love the Queen and her husband.

William and Kate are OK but if Charles takes the throne the monarchy will probably take a hit.

They're a good force in our politics to b fair. Her Maj helped get us out of the EU.

>but if Charles takes the throne the monarchy will probably take a hit.
This is where I come in

I'm positive if the Queen dies before Charles MI5 will kill him.

It seems like they've been grooming William to be the next king for the last decade at least.

Harry the King when?

Come to the Netherlands, rid us of our inbred king.

Any particular party or movement I should associate with early on?
I know where to get an executioners sword if that helps.

>Executioner's sword
What is this? 1066?
Firing squad or a good old hanging

When they officially sanctify the NHS, the most beloved institution to the senile Brits. (As opposed to the Crown and the Church, which should be the ONLY institutions beloved.)

who would the want royal family to be tarnished with some paki

Why don't you like Charles?

I don't understand the Stockholm syndrome with this family. Do they even work?

Harry fights Taliban in Afghanistan, he used to at least

William isn't as insecure as you.

A tabloid caught a sex tape of William and Kate and he came across as a god. Picked her up and standing fucked her.

Why does Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, have a sex tape?

Because it's 2016

A poperozi guy climbed to the top of an adjacent skyscraper and camped out for hours in order to film it.

That's what I call dedication.

Never released the video but they did release a couple blurry photos.

>There are seriously monarchists in this thread
I'd sooner be ruled by corporations than politicians. At least business has a profit motive to keep you happy and economies of scale means you might eventually get the good tech produced.

Meanwhile in monarchist land
>Assblasted king decides technology is evil so no cyberpunk implants
Or worse
>Assblasted king decides technology is too good for plebs so bans implants only for plebs

In a cyberpunk distopia the only question is wealth and even a pleb can win the economic lottery now and then.

>implying Kings don't have the motive of "this is my property" to keep going

>ROAYLED
L-link?

>Being such a cuck you think the king deciding he wants to fuck your mother/wife/sister/daughter and not being able to do anything about it for zero compensation is good

If "because it's my property" was a compelling reason to take care of something abused animals wouldn't exist.

This is why you have constitutions with your king. Not like a parliament, but a document telling him what he can and can't do. Sort of a terms of agreement contract.

Because she was a whore.

Fuck off faggot. Only self-hating idiots that want to tear down our country and culture in favour of a watered down, inclusive and diverse substitute are republicans here.

i hope brits get smart and give them back power democracy only works in a few country's it barely works in the united states

Matter of fact they have