Captain Sobel walking by MAJOR winters, notices him but quickly looks away

>captain Sobel walking by MAJOR winters, notices him but quickly looks away
>"Captain Sobel"
>"Major winters"
>"Captain Sobel, millions of goyim died to save your people from the holocaust. I believe a salute is in order as a sign of gratitude and respect"
>*Captain Sobel sheepishly salutes*
>*Liebgott smiles because he knows the jews will finally get a homeland after all this nastiness and the goyim will pay for it*

trippy scene honestly, didn't realize there was so much animosity between jews and gentiles in the us army back then

That's not how it happened you fucking faggot.

It's because the German colonel giving the speech was talking about how Germany's biggest sin was not finishing the job, and Sobel got understandably scared.

Did the 101st liberate a death camp/ conc camp?

i love your threads

Yes, but it wasn't just the 101st.

They were attached with some armored division as well.

Did your internet search capabilities suffer the same fate as the Berlin air defenses?

Just finished this yesterday. Started the Pacific but it feels off to me. Does it get any better ?

>All citizens, be aware that the vassal, Prince Herod, Tetrarch of Galilee, has come to the city. By order of the triumvirate, during his residence here, all mockery of future Christ killers, or Kikes as I like to call them, and their one god shall be kept to an appropriate minimum.

HBO had some weird creative license here.

Pacific was okay but wasn't really comparable to BoB imho. Too much non war shit makes it feel too disjointed.

top kek

Eugene Sledge's arc for the last half of the series is the best part about The Pacific.

yeah, the Okinawa episode is by far the best from either series

favourite threads on Veeky Forums

>yeah I'm a filthy cheating kike. Whaddya gonna do about it, you stupid goy?
why was liebgott so based?

This show aged very poorly. Also, that American shoots up a bunch of POWs with seemingly no repricussions despite this being a major war crime.

Then they go to Dachau 'death camp' even though its a historical fact it was not a death camp, it was the 'luxery' camp for politically significant trouble makers like Deladier and Shushnigg.

No they didnt

No, that episode in BOB was made up for drama points.

They should have made the whole thing about Sledge. Leckie and that Medal of Honor dude just feel disjointed from the main story.

I personally enjoyed watching John Basilone selling bonds and dicking blondes.

This

>"I saw the Polish death camps. I saw what they did."
what did they imply here??!??

Funny factoid, the actual real life Liebgott wasn't jewish. Whenever he spoke his austrian dialect of german other soldiers confused it with yiddish.

>Liebgott's parents, of German-Jewish descent, moved from Austria to the United States. Liebgott was born in Lansing, Michigan in May 1915, the oldest of six children.[3] The children were raised Roman Catholic and attended Catholic school.[3] His family moved to San Francisco, California, before the War, where he worked mainly as a barber.[3]

>captain Sobel stop being a penny pinching kike and cut that dang fence right now!

They just wouldn't give poor Sobel a break would they?

The part where he shoots up the prisoners was pretty clever imo because it's never confirmed that he actually did it. There were multiple accounts and you never know which was was true. It makes a good point about a general lack of accountability in situations like that -- a bunch of POWs get killed but the event slips through the cracks and nothing is investigated.

>Polish death camps
That the Polish were behind the holocaust.

Except they were under orders not to take any prisoners and Winters wrote about how he knew Speers killed them but didn't want to press the issue because quality officers were in short supply.

holy fuck how does raimi keep getting special episodes from HBO

Well, what do you suppose they ought to have done with the prisoners?