/wowg/ World of Warcraft General (Classic Edition)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

/wowg/ Guilds:
US:
@ Sargeras (Alliance)
@ Wyrmrest Accord (Alliance)
EU:
@ Shattered Halls (Horde)
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)
@ Argent Dawn (Alliance)
@ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Previous thread

the good ol' days
before the story became overly stupid

Second for Zandalari Prelate

over 8 years later and femdraeneis still make my head dizzy from how fucking hot they are

>friends pick alliance
>passive assholes and LGBT guilds everywhere
>fuck this
>pick horde
>nicest people i met in an MMORPG, always willing to help and chitchat
>choose to play horde 80 levels in my tauren
>alliance friends won't talk to me anymore

Why are the Alliance such babies?

new zone scaling tomorrow or nah?

If the Horde was a family then the Orc, Tauren, and Trolls should be the tight knit group of cousins that are willing to help each other out. The blood elves should be the richer cousins somewhat outside of the family who don't always come to an event, but when they do you know they'll be bringing cool shit. The Forsaken should be outside of the sight of the main Horde races most of the time like the Blood Elves except unlike them whenever they show up to any "family event" they should bring more horrific yet effective creations.

The issue with the Horde is that they've made these background races, specifically Forsaken, more and more prevalent to the point where their various immoral experiments are out in the open for everyone to see. This only widens the dissonance that already existed between the core Horde races of WC3 and the Forsaken, and now that a Forsaken is the leader of the Horde this dissonance is at the forefront of any battle the Horde is caught up in.

>TL;DR The forsaken shouldn't be taking positions of command outside of their race

draeneis.....................

>tfw will never get abused by dps and tank bulls
;_;

Get out, this is OUR general now

nelf master race

I DONT WANT VOID ELVES!
I WANT HIGH ELVES!
FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!

I DONT WANT THE FUCKING HORDE!
I WANT HIGH(BLOOD) ELVES WITH THE ALLIANCE!

I WANT ELVES IN THE NORTH AND HUMANS IN THE SOUTH AND THEN CRUSH THE UNDEAD, JUST LIKE THE AMANI 1000 YEARS AGO!
I WANT TO LIBERATE THE EASTERN KINGDOMS OF HORDE SCUM!

REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

because they're invested in the really really shitty story

NIGHT ELVES

female spacegoates mmmm.......

post sexy dk/warriors

I would love it. I have both a NE warrior and Draenei priest i wanna level up but im so bored of dungeon grind i want to do world quests again.

Sadly i think its not till like January.

Also just recently came back so im not sure how things work atm. Whats the best way to try to grind out a legendary? I know its all luck based but what can i do during the day to increase the chances of it?

>horde
>nicest people i met in an MMORPG

>tfw gonna get bullied by the master race
:3

Just bow.

perfect

>rouge
lol

on US Alliance-Sargeras is recruiting for Mythic Antorus. We've got a bad group that hasn't cleared M Tomb at all, and we would like to not smash Mythic Antorus when it drops in two weeks. We previously cleared a bunch of easy shit even chimps could clear (EN and BRF among them). PST basically anyone online for an invite. Fallaa is available for anyone's use also.

Did you even attempt to make a coherent transmog or is this all you had access to

>doing LFR while jerking off
>3nd in DPS while only doing 1 actions per 5 seconds
>drop BiS legendary on that boss

Horde
>"shit man nice name"
>whisper, even discussions, before inviting me to a guild
>"where did you get ___ armor?"
>willing to help newcomers in dungeons
>doesn't flip shit when they have to play with undergeared players

Alliance
>too angry to form words
>doesn't give you advice, just tells you to fuck off
>talks about gay rights and shit in trade chat
>footfags, animefags and waifufags

NIGHT ELF DK

draenei have the best thighs in the game

inferior races prepare to be bullied by nelves!

Fuck new players

And fuck white people!

How much harder is Mystic raiding compared to Heroic?

I don't see anything wrong with it.

>not wanting to be around footfags, animefags, waifufags, etc
why are you even here

best professions for a paladin.??

I remember when this was unironically the mentality around wotlk and earlier

People getting flamed for being wotlkbabies

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
HORDE

At least type a (You).

stop playing horde

except belves, they are white

guys pffffffffff
HAHAHAAHAHAH

>be me
>casually riding on my ultra rare mount towards the next invasion point with a broken mentallity after the failed birth of my legendary being destiny driver
>some horde nigger corspe huntard leaps on me
>miles away already decide to give this fuckin queer a shot and fuck his bitch ass
>some fuckin cute blood elf female warriors joins in to help him

suck for those fuckin mother fuckers that they released their corpses so fast BITCH GETCHA FUCKIN ASS WOPPED NIGGER
PFFFFFFFF HAHAHAAH

That sucks. I started this character for the sole purpose of PvPing due to the recommendations in this thread.

>>/pol/ fuck off retard

For (You)s from stinky Alliance to be honest.

Why is that, anyways? Why are they mad that World of Warcraft is popular, then get angry at the fact the game is dying?

LOKTAR OGAR!!!!

on US Alliance-Sargeras is recruiting for Mythic Antorus. We've got a hella cool group that hasn't cleared M Tomb, but amde some hella good attempts! We would like to smash Mythic Antorus when it drops in two weeks! We previously cleared a bunch raids (EN and BRF among them). PST Closedpalm for an invite!

Does anyone have any transmogs based on other video game characters like pic related? Trying to get ideas for decent transmogs, especially with the addition of new subraces/races opening up new possibilities in the future.

That angry mom in the background looks so disappointed in everyone there. I love her.

Are P*zado posts bannable yet?

I'm getting tired of seeing them.

orcs pls go back to your own planet

Not sure why but people got really mad at people when they didn't know dungeon strats, maybe because heroics got locked and stuff.

This is legitimately true though
Had a nice conversation with some random orc warrior in a BG the other night because he had a cool title I hadn't seen in a long time
Belf players aside, Horde has always had the better and more mature playerbase

okay so Christie Golden's Prequel isn't coming out until June 2018, so are we seriously going another year until BFA? damn I think they revealed that shit way too early. they better make this the best fucking revamp of all of EK and Kalimdor ...

Outlaw Rogue is fucking gay.

Outlaw Rogue feels so good so far, I'm glad they brought this spec into the game. My class fantasy finally came to fruition! :D

I report every single one. Just report and filter.

>want voidtalon to go with my corrupted fire hawk because purple is best
>dont have draenor flying because i dodged that abortion of an xpac
fuggg

quite literally doesn't matter, for any class/spec

There are no more wowg guilds. Remember that.

It's a shame the numbers fail it.

I'm already looking for other shit to do, I know I won't last through the drought very long.

People like this exist

Void elf monk
y/n

>Ion: /ourguy/
>Asmongold: /ourguy/
>Mmrrggll: /ourguy/
>Pezado: /ourguy/
>Thete: /ourguy/
>Pshero: /ourguy/

am i missing anyone, /wowg/?

really?
well I still don't really know anything about professions

Metzen

Ghostcrawler

Preach

Now if only my friends played Horde.

Towelliee

Too bad all the Horde races look like shit, and their cities are terrible

I want to be bullied by a nelf!

ps hero is going to kill himself soon right?
he seems so damn depressed.

That's kinda subjective. What races do you prefer the look of? You like cities like Stormwind or IF more? IF is pretty max comfy.

>Horde has always had the better and more mature playerbase

how far does the delusion go?

madseason

Quin69

Orgrimmar is fine, though. The only one I disliked was Undercity. Alliance towns are really dull and boring. I guess the Horde do look like shit, though. Not like I care since I'm covered in plate armor.

>Horde has always had the better and more mature playerbase

B A R R E N S
A
R
R
E
N
S

>been playing ret pally for the past 6 months

>log into my ele shaman who needs some leveling

Holy shit I feel weak as fuck.

>What races do you prefer the look of?
most alliances races
Ironforge is my favorite city in the whole game

ralph

>questing without thottbot

is there anything worse?

just alliance players going to barrens to falseflag and make us look bad

anyone else hyped for BfA and the jew goblin geting killed at the end for war crimes

>undead and blood elf males don't exist in this timeline
the only thing I've seen as bad on alliance is ironic femgnomes but there are far fewer of them

What about it? Nobody goes there anymore. Surely you're not keeping a grudge for over a decade, are you?

Alliance was always babby's first faction, filled with horrible players and literal children. After a decade of blood elves it makes no difference now, though

>PFFFFFFFFT HAHAHA NIGGER
>THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS
>MOUNTS AND OUTDATED SHIT DUDE SO HYPE
yea and that cunt isn't annoying at all

>metzen

Explain this

Anybody ever level with RAF multiboxing? I've always played Horde but I'm interested in playing a Dark Iron and experiencing all the Alliance content I've missed. Need to get a level 110 to unlock Dark Iron when BfA comes out. Could I crank out a level 110 or two within a month?

Just means more horde shits to kill.

they dont know they cant make babies in sylvanas

It's a shame that we never got the IF from alpha/beta WoW. Dwarf is by far my favourite Ally race, but Gnomes and Humans are pretty cool too.

the story is retarded why do you fucking care