/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

SE is an engine update, not a remake.

Is there a decent mod for adding self-buffs like the old Fortify Strength/Speed/etc? Apocalypse doesn't seem to offer anything in that respect.

I think Lore Friendly spells has them,not sure though

>330/330
>can't be helped
>it's just a reikling cave, I'll ignore any weapons or valuables and just look for a Word Wall
>it's laced with gold veins that I could use for smithing
>Quit - Desktop

Post... graveyards!

More lesbian stuff with her sister, if your 660ti can eke it out. One last set. Then best luck on your hectic life.

Which /tesg/ companion should I get?
I'm in need of a healer, mostly.

Lilly has healer AI, she should actually heal you. The downside is that she's a cat.

>Which /tesg/ companion should I black?
ftfy. You could have just been straightforward m80

Lesbian stuff pls

>downside
All cats are cute.

Lost Grimoire, maybe?

Some people don't like cats.

Heiko is a healer, may not be your cup of tea though.

Respect the OTPs, don't be a jerk.

Very nice!! I think I'll have him in on an adventure or two one day, just don't know whom with..

I'm thinking it can definitely do it. I just gotta go through the daunting task of figuring out how to do it. Where, and how specifically! I got this.

If he didn't ask to respec the OTPs you guy would just be shitposting about that.

Cats are halal. Initially I pretended to have J'zargo but vanilla followers are meh.
Too bad Lilly is on the Empire's side, since Farzad is supporting the True King of Skyrim.
>tfw the Redguarded meme went too far and no one cares about my waifu or my Oblivion characters
Heiko is also an imperial, is he a Legion supported, from what I've read he's close to Metaxian which basically started a fifth column.

>tfw the Redguarded meme went too far and no one cares about my waifu or my Oblivion characters

That's what happens when you shitpost about blacking all the waifus. You're just a meme now.

>wanted to get blacked
>pussies out
Disappointing.

>is he a Legion supporter
No, he isn't.

Oh well, hopefully you find someone fitting. I think the issues with healing followers is that they need a specific AI/script to actually heal you. Or they'll just heal themselves.

Maybe the nexus has someone for ya, cause the only people I know who has that AI is Lilly and Heiko. I'm sure others have it too, but im unsure.

Cuqs-B-Gone.

?

I wasn't asking him to do it, I was telling him that's what happens when you do nothing but shitpost about it.

Everybody shitposts once in a while, get over it and have fun.

hoo boy

can't wait for those pale milkers to make a comeback

You better black someone you pussy

>p-pls don't rape my waifu
who's the cuck here, really

I was just a meme, chill out
Thanks, downloading
I think Tania the hermit has the healer AI but is a meme follower, and any follower from Nexus is boring anyway

Interracial NTR is the hottest fetish, and you can't deny that.

Are you ever going to release your redguard as a follower?

>/tesg/ - Cuckolding General

>and no one cares about my waifu or my Oblivion characters
Someone cared to begin with?

Working on it! I took about 5 new screenshots in one area, just to test it out and see if everything hunky-dory, and it seems to be the case. Here's to more elf titties!

I can see why really, mainly he just do face screenshots, it doesn't give a clear picture about his characters

Would it amuse you if I told you I was the guy who requested this set? The lace onesie?

>somehow a cuck fetish to want a bbc when you are single

He did post a full body pic once. Tried to pass off his strngbean waifu as thicc musclegirl which was a nice laugh.

NTR is a terrible fetish, and dicking monkeys with no interest in dicks is also terrible.

I'm tired of all this waifu'ing

I'd be amused if I weren't confused! I have a poor memory, I'd forgotten it was a request and thought I did it of my own volition. After typing this post up, I'm starting to vaguely remember it.

Thanks for that though, it's some of my favorite pictures of her! Shame I can't post half them in here.

What's a good hairstyle mod that replaces NPC hairstyles?

Which one is the better bimbo elf? Youko, Fore, or YuiH Elf?

I need to improve his appearance, but thanks for being interested, once I achieve the look this dude deserves I'll try to make him a follower
Someone cared to begin with?
You are right, no one did.
Xenia is not thicc and will never be, she'a just a sports enthusiast

That's what /aco/ is for ma nigga. If you ever have some downtime, dump em again for the new kids.

A crab healer.

Fore by a long shot, Bimbo elf is generic and the owner too lazy to even give a name for his character. YuiH's elf is ok, but the meme ruined his image

Why won't Youko come back ;_;

I miss her and vampire ewa

dear frier
What armor is she wearing in the other thread? thank.

All these years and I don't have a single one.

challenge: make skyrim look good with 3 mods or less. No enbs/reshades

Hardmode: The mods should have small performance impact

Noble Skyrim
WICO
Book of Silence

What are some good, cringe-free Elder Scrolls channels on YouTube? Already subbed to Shoddycast, NcrVet, Fudgemuppet, and Ultimate Immersion.

im not shilling i swear

i dunno. memospore (Lorecast) and Zaric Zhakaron?

Are there anyone that cares for your character (s) at all? I'm being serious

Yes

JuiceHead on youtube? Saw Sabas' author appearing in his videos too.

>Zaric Zhakaron?
>cringe-free

No.

Maybe

Are /tesg/'s follower mods on the tesgeneral.com custom-voiced?

I care about my own characters.

Plenty of followers, both fans and haters alike.

Pic very unrelated.

My character's wife does.

Only Nexus and some asian blogger characters are relevant. Tesg sucks.

lol no

>a redditor's waifu is the most popular waifu
How did he do it?

>giving a shit what people think
Only your thoughts matter.

Yet tesg tries to shit on every character. IRONY.

You're going to have a hard time getting good mods if /tesg/ hates you.

That makes no sense

>People cant search on their own
Tesg pls.

Exclusive mods like Cloneskin and cerrain followers are only available if you're in good terms with the Discord clique.

>being this paranoid

Who gives a shit about that bruh. TESG never made a single good mod except for that goblin child with Snakestone chasing her around and trying to rape her.

>making shit up

What?

I don't know, usually when I post Ava, I usually get the same stuff with about Allah or some Islamic shit I don't care about. At this point, I would have to agree withI liked your Breton, Glasgow, and Plue. Make them into followers and do some stories with them or something.

I took Xi on some adventures, chin up.

Agreed.

I see areola you whore of a saint

Did that fucko delete it from Nexus?

If you're talking about Fannah, that's his daughter. Is there anything wrong with quality father-daughter bonding time?

does amidian born book of silence work with special edition?

Snakestone has the best defense squad I've seen. Did he ever shittalk any other tesg member or people outside of tesg? That's important.

>daughter
>literally looks nothing like him

I think he's talking about Raeza.

Almost like she's from a mother of a different race huh.

It should, only problem ive heard of concerned the blades armor textures which you had to run through some converter to work correctly

Yep, I meant that. Snakeston chasing to rape a midget goblin.

Cumtears please

I can be Cumtears, I can be Shittears for all I care, but I'll never be a fago who calls others names yet people treat him like saint.

Fuck off you third world pineapple muslim nigger

Hayy hayy yayyayy look at this duuuude

Can someone please convince a mod to ban all Indonesian IPs?

She was in combat, dork

Is the dude available to download?

According to tesg you must play as a default male character preset for people to like you aka Snakestone.