/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread →

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

babyanimalzoo.com/discipline-bear-cub-style
taima.tv/r/drgv3
youtube.com/watch?v=vHliaETxTRU&t=450s
soundcloud.com/fnio-dkk/macross-deltagiraffe-blues-freyja-solo
youtu.be/JVcLxlywdKo
youtube.com/watch?v=V6a3VSkGulw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nyeh

Yurifags are just really desperate. They're like footfags who try to sexualize everything.

>tfw Shuichi is the only guy she could ever feasibly get with

Robots aren't people

Miu big yandere.

I want to touch Mukuro's thighs under the excuse of checking for injuries.
Of course, she knows it's an excuse.

Kaede didn't deserve to die, she didn't kill anyone. No fair.

I specialize in conflict resolution, and hold the opinion if you treat somebody like an animal they will act like one. So by ignoring the initial insults and breaking down the hate piece by piece we were able to have actual discussions. What bugged me though is after coming to understandings he would do a 180 like they never happened in like a day or two.

He really doesn't seem to understand people can like X without being fucking crazy or in-denial.

I love Mukuro!

Sayaka and her beloved Luckster!
Also Nagito is there

>thinking personality actually matters with a body like that

I love my darling husband!

This OP sucks

Actually I'm just desperate for a sexualized Komaru.
I don't care what does it.

She had to die or else Shuichi wouldn't be the protagonist.

Beta Peko wants to fuck this

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

This
I am a big ufag but liking Tokomaru romantically is stretching it.
I'm not one to talk though because I enjoy other u ships who have no basis in canon at all, but at least I don't try to prove them canon and understand it's just my fantasy and that no one is homophobic for proving me wrong.

>If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.
Huh... what did the nazis mean by this?

>not wanting to fuck that

Everything but that apparently.

t. Naegi

>Nice glasses nerd

Kodaka read 1984, said "yeah, I can make a DR out of this" and wrote V3.

That quote kind of has a lot of relevance nowadays with "fake news" and all that. It probably wasn't intentional on his part (I don't know what the current media climate is in Japan), but interesting anyway.

Pretty sure they were paraphrasing Nietzsche

I wish we had ripped-as-shit manlet Kuzu

Miu big family

Them's the monkey paw for ya

Robophobia will not be tolerated here!

Hey buddy. How are you? Also I have a favor to ask.

Hello. Remember, be moderate.

Shut up, Mugi!
No one in V3 likes you!

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

Koko!

She didn't deserve to die but she still did wrong.
You encountered Balween? You have my pity.
Please don't...

I want to pump and dump Miu

Fine, how about you.
What favor do you need?

Naegi loves mukuro and mukuro loves naegi!

Mukuro is adorable dork!

Sayaka a shit.

cease

Ahoge's are sexy.

Mukuro only loves her pretty and popular sister.

Reminder that Miu's birthday is in 3 days!

>What if Leon hadn't killed Sayaka and just told them all

There are a lot of moments peppered through out the game where in my opinion are a bit too intimate but apparently this is normal girl behavior from what I was told. I dunno, its probably because us guys are taught to not really be that intimate and affectionate towards other dudes so shit like hand holding, hugs, or simply sharing a bed together can come across as romantic to me.

Either way I ship it because Komaru treats Touko better than Togami ever has and I just want her to be happy. And not be in a abusive or neglectful relationship.

I extend my hand to everyone willing to sit down and actually talk. We are a community, no reason for us to not pool our resources and work together. Regardless where we birth from.

I want to pump and raise a family with Miu!

I didn't get her anything because she's a worthless cum slut.

babyanimalzoo.com/discipline-bear-cub-style
>Read the article
> Realise how the Monokubs are treated by Monokuma

Funny enough. Ahoge means idiot hair is usually reserved for slow boors or perverts but Hinata, Naegi and Saihara are anything but.

some people would turn on Sayaka leading to a rift in the community and a possible murder occuring because of it

Hopefully it means there will be lots of new art. How much did keebs get? Wasn't his a few days ago?

You're only turning her on with those comments

I agree with both your points.

29 October, so more than a few days ago I'd say, but still fairly recent

I was thinking of joining your taima thing. You don't need to link me but I like to know if that be alright with you.

In one reality I'm sure.

It'll be a good birthday for her.

Ouma's beta is the best just saying

But Naegi peeped into the bathhouse and Saihara stared at Kaede's ass for, like, 3 minutes as she was fixing the books in the library. Does Hajime have a peeping tom scene? I don't remember

It was proven canon by DR:IF

There's a huge difference between guys holding hands/sharing a bed and girls doing the same thing. Both can be romantic however. I can see Komaru and Toko being romantic in a headcanon way. And there's nothing wrong with that. This scene is very cute!

>that picture
Oh my goodness, I'm laughing.

>what if people weren't retarded or on edge due to fear

Why is he always adorable

He peeps on Mahiru and the loli.

he peeps on Mahiru and Hiyoko and then goes like "what the fuck that was out of character"

autist

Cause he's the best!

So thats where that reaction picture of Syo comes from. Why am I not surprised?

>Tsuyu Asui cosplaying as Genocider

He's really cute but he just straight up looks like an 8 year old or a warrior of hope. I don't think the fake mastermind thing would work nearly as well with this design.

>not peeping on saionji

O-oh...

I agree with you Tokopo. Normally nip girls aren't that huggy or close from what I know but it's kind of like Komaru and Touko are put in a situation where they /must/ share a bed which would normally generate sexually tension if they were a boy and girl.
I guess you can headcanon Komaru as bisexual or lesbian with a one-sided crush on Touko and that's more believable than a mutual love.

Time to sleep and dream that I'm Naegi. See you guys tomorrow.

alright.
get in here taima.tv/r/drgv3

The skeleton pattern reminds me of Monakas' dress having a skeleton on the back.

Ouma always looks 8 though.

Which v3 sings the best youtube.com/watch?v=vHliaETxTRU&t=450s

I really doubt Kodaka reads anything other than weebshit
Shit I doubt he actually watched movies from Monokuma intermissions, the artist probably came up with that stuff

That just reminds me of this.

Thanks.

I meant them ending up together.

Here's one for Angie since she isn't in the video soundcloud.com/fnio-dkk/macross-deltagiraffe-blues-freyja-solo

2 days in nip time

He's at least believable as a young teenager. That design isn't.

>Doesn't read anything but weebshit
>Names a character after Nirvana
>Straight up said he wanted to make a "psycho-american" game

Kodaka's a westaboo.

Because you're a namefag and namefags always look for silly excuses to support their unwarranted self-importance.

>those pants every third grade boy had

Next he's gonna have like a chain link wallet and some flames on his shoes isn't he?

Naegi is a terrible protagonist after DR1.
He steals almost all of Hinata's accomplishments.
Like when he told everyone Kirigiri was pregnant.

I agree with this but also with certain avatarfags who don't contribute art or music or any sort of translation. They are just "personalities" usually

What's that in microwave time

ah yeah, there's no way they end up together in the normal game. There's a chance in DR:IF, but it's most definitely canon they love each user

I'm just talking shit about Kodaka, don't take it too seriously. Also even if watches popular movies and listens to popular music doesn't mean he reads western books

Namefags and tripfags are terrible.
Namefags and tripfags who don't even contribute are just attention-whoring underages and only deserve scorn.

>Pants every third grade boy had
>Skin tight spanks
user was everyone in your third grade class molested?

Don't forget Komaru bathing Touko too.
I don't really equate sexuality to it and more along the lines of "if its her, its okay." Type of situation. And this goes both ways, Touko has a genuine friendship and has somebody who really appreciates her and she isn't used to having friends at all so feelings can typically mix up stuff, especially if you are a lonely person by nature. Komaru is an honest to god cutie and really loves Touko as a person. I am willing to bet they could work something out if Touko pushed something, but being affectionate friends also works.

Either solution that equates to my little girls happiness is okay in my book. And just my own opinions and desires from that relationship. I am happy with their development even though there isn't a conclusion.

youtu.be/JVcLxlywdKo
Midorikawa's Eichi voice....oof.

Nah I'm talking about the detachable shorts I went to a weird school though so I wouldn't be surprised if there was some form of harassment going on to be fair

youtube.com/watch?v=V6a3VSkGulw

A shame Mukuro died before she had a chance to be happy, and he never knew.

Cute panties.

I wonder who's behind this post..

Saihara also peeps on all the then living girls in Ch 3, except Maki who was probably in front of her lab or something.

>horrible boarder
>Vailskibum94

leave.

>he peeps on Mahiru and Hiyoko and then goes like "what the fuck that was out of character"
give me a screenshot because if that's the exact quote then Hinata truly is the best protagonist