Tfw not having a qt nonbinary quant in your hedgefund

>tfw not having a qt nonbinary quant in your hedgefund

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow6VVQO2Q-o

feel like this is what ugly slags do to get attention

Oh cool, new season.

Stupid

this shit always confuses me. does he have a dick or not?

>does he have a dick or not?
>HE

it's they

If you're not planning to fuck with that person why do you need this information besides your morbid curiosity?

>non binary

It's a bald woman

Not fooling anyone

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR POLITICALLY CORRECT CANCER PRONOUNS

I'll never not be ok with guillotining liberals and their collaborators in a public square.

>"my pronouns are they, they're and it"

Ok Look, I like Billions. Think its a pretty cool show. But holy shit what the fuck is it with this forced gender identity bullshit? I couldn't give two fucks if you classify yourself as a jellyfish or a sperm whale. Keep that shit to yourself. But don't fucking force the idea that everyone should be classed as jellyfishes and sperm whales just so that a tiny minority of people are not offended.

Islam will protect us LGBTQIIAAX2S folks from evil whiteys like you.

The entire point of tv show is to brainwash people. Keep that in mind and ignore that kind of shit.

>But holy shit what the fuck is it with this forced gender identity bullshit?

forced, it is not forced, I like the character, it is like a genderless android that does shit and looks cute. it is also the way bobby interacts with it, even giving it advice on how to use that position. not everyone is binary bro

It's either a man or a woman in reality. They shouldn't shove this shit down my mouth. Terrible premise for a show. LIES

math major in uni rn aiming to be a quant, what the fuck? surely i wont see similar quants like these in the future?

>do I have to worry about SJW womyn in my hard science field
You jest

Well you know how hard all companies are going to be diversify'd in the future and possibly even the quotas for that shit. personally i just dont want to deal with women/trannies at all

I love billions, but fuck those SJW showing their tiny cocks down my throat

>closeted gays
For fucks sake guys, its 2017. You can even marry now. There's no reason to keep pretending.

I like the show, got better in season 2

>talented lesbian/it/whatever
not based on a true story

season 1

>only very attractive subraces like mixed blacks ect
>no sjw shit

Season 2

>Suddenly out of nowhere a APE FACED nigger women is everywhere the protagonist is and tells others to shut up
>in the first fucking episode a degenerate mary-sue SJW personified bald women lectures dumb white man, instantly saves the entire firm
GTFO I watched the furst season because those faggot poo pushers from whalepool liked it but in the entire first season there was only like 10 minutes trading related stuff

THIS!

/POL/ GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE