apkpure.com/結城友奈は勇者である-花結いのきらめき/jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui
>AppStore
itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>DMM
dmm.com/netgame/feature/yuyuyui.html
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current Events
Gin's special birthday event (ending soon, keep farming, you masochists)
Season 2 special stages
Irreplaceable Radiance (WaSuYu bonus event)
Sagittarius invasion (Chikage)
>Upcoming Events
Onsen event
Sagittarius invasion (Sumi)
>Current Gacha
SSR bride Gin, SR Tama + pickup SSR blue Sumi/purple Sonoko
>Version

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/abHH3jveUcKq_2017-11-13_22-11-16.mp4
a.uguu.se/iHDCLzzHRCD3_2017-11-13_23-48-51.mp4
pastebin.com/z6e7emDy
twitter.com/yyyi_game/status/930315654967652355
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Yuusha Cock!

a.uguu.se/abHH3jveUcKq_2017-11-13_22-11-16.mp4
i spent an ungodly amount of time trying to get lipsyncing working only to find a post by the developer saying that it's not implemented yet

nonetheless, i think i've about figured out the limits of live2dwallpaper. it can't handle the hand changes for some reason, even though it's referenced properly. it also doesn't do lip syncing if you try to feed it a line. i think what i'll do is just release all of 1 or 2 character's outfits at a time, with chikage and takashima probably being the first two. i'll also try to write up a pastebin with resources on how to sort of make custom animations, and add voice lines with text if wanted, but that'll have to come later most likely

I think we can all agree this was easily the best YuYuYui event to date.

It really felt like the writers went all out for this one. We had plenty of great scenarios, but this one was close to perfect. And I'm not even a Ginfag.

I can't wait for it. Thanks in advance.

Reposting from the previous thread.

So I tried to set up a stream and it's apparently working good enough, so I can host a rewatch if you guys are up for it.

The question is when. I think we should do it this weekend since S2 starts next week. I'm available late evening on Friday (GMT+3), after 6 PM local time on Saturday, or on Sunday, preferably not too late.

>just let us know when
That's not something I should decide. I told you when I can stream, you tell me what time you prefer.

It was. I don't even care Gin herself got no lines till the end. The cutscenes were fantastic.

a.uguu.se/iHDCLzzHRCD3_2017-11-13_23-48-51.mp4
HAHAHAHAH NEVERMIND I FUCKING GOT IT WORKING 100%, HANDS AND LIPSYNC TOO

Original requester here. Never expected my mspaint image to became this masterpiece. Thanks drawfag.

Awesome job upload when

HOLY SHIT that's awesome. You're a god.
Either Saturday or Sunday is fine by me. Maybe we should hear other anons suggestions and then make a pool or something.

I guess after recap is out is fine I guess. There might be some user that want to watch that first. inb4 >delay

I also vote for Saturday afternoon, that way we can ensure a lot of us are able to make it.

HOLY SHIT GOOD JOB

NoWaYu drama CD 1-2

pastebin.com/z6e7emDy

TN: Anzu's shiritori terms are all themed around Western loanwords, the others' should be obvious.

you're welcome.

Thanks user.

Because every one of us continue to use Veeky Forums without alternative which is why thede mods can continue to do whatever they want

Gun-chan is so cute when she's not being a fun-killing edgelord.

>Put surprise Cadenza in the stage you know people are gonna be farming
>Set Requiem as the boss
These devs are vile.

Good job user.
thank you. I've lost track of how many Wakabas there are at this point.

>you lived to see desktop Yuushas become a thing
Maybe this timeline ain't so bad. Thanks a ton my dude.ook forward to the full release on everyone.

I'm working to try and set them up completely with live2d wallpaper. As far as I got tonight I still need to figure out a way to handle facial expressions, which looks pretty difficult. I also need to set up a bunch of asset folder hierarchies so that things get read properly (there's some typos that kinda screw things up for live2dwallpaper, those need manual fixing which I'm doing)

Probably within the next 24hrs I'll upload chikage and takashima, with others on the way soon enough

You're a real hero, friend

Someone finally got a fairy to level 19, the final upgrade for SRs costs a whopping 30 million.
It seems that from level 1 to level 20, green SR Ichimokuren's effect doubles, its flat stat buff goes to 2.5x the base value, and its cost is reduced by 9 (possibly 10 if the final upgrade comes with another cost reduction). It's probably the same for other fairies.

I want to fuck Yuuna.

Does anyone else miss the more tense and dramatic atmosphere from the anime in YuYuYui? Some of the anime's best moments (Fuu's breakdown, Gin's funeral, etc) came from those darker moments and the mobage scenarios almost feel artificially upbeat in comparison to them. The Hero Club hasn't mentioned mankai or sange once this whole time despite talking about the fairies and don't even get me starting on them tiptoeing around Gin. Will the writers ever make scenarios where it actually feels like the stakes are raised?

>fanservice game made specifically so you can see all the people who never got to be properly happy in their own works finally have fun times with friends
>is upbeat
Jeez, I wonder why.
You're not wrong about Gin, however.
But I think they're just trying to pretend as long as they possibly can, as indicated by Tougou/Sonoko's line at the end of Gin's birthday event.

The VN format of YuYuYui doesn't work very well with suffering moments to be honest. It's great for idle SoL and fun stuff, but as soon as there's any sort of action like in the battle scenes, the characters have to comment on everything, and that's often dull and repetitive.
When it comes to emotional or action-heavy moments, YuYuYui is in an awkward spot where it can't describe what's happening as smoothly as an LN, but can't rely on visuals as much as a manga or anime either. Basically, I think it's fine if YuYuYui sticks to cute girls doing cute things with some world building and serious moments sprinkled in; the real plot should happen in other parts of the franchise.

This could be alleviated somewhat if they were more like an actual VN and used narration. Having every line of text be spoken by someone just limits their creative freedom and ability to describe what's going on, if it was written like a normal VN they'd be able to do a lot more.

This could be better if there were more CGs for the battles or henshins.

ded

Like 13 mikos.

I want to eat Yuuna.

Like Yuunasia

Die.

Everything's gonna be daijoubu, right?

Dead game. Let's pack it up.

>169850 pt
I'm not gonna make it.

I agree.

I want to feed Stardusts to lion Wakaba.

>Finds Stardust "meat" disgusting
>still craves it
Is it a metaphor for penis

No.

twitter.com/yyyi_game/status/930315654967652355
In case you missed it, we're getting more monocolour invasions.

So this is what I have in mind now for the stream. Tell me if this works for you.

And please tell me there's more than two or three guys interested, because I'm not sure it's worth it at this point.

It is worth it.

Sounds good to me.
Most people aren't here yet, they'll show up eventually. Also not everyone plays the game, so we'll have more anons from /a/.

Maybe some from /u/ maybe interested. :^)

I'm ok with this.

I'm interested to and that works

Are there even people who lurk in the /u/ thread, but not on /a/ or Veeky Forums?

Holy shit.

People that are too busy for monitoring /a/ and didn't play the game since /u/ thread is always up I guess.

That's even better for me than I hoped so it sounds great.

She gazed up at the enormous tree. Forty Mankais it had taken her to learn what kind of fruit was hidden beneath the dark leaves. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving Taisha! Two flower-scented tears trickled down the sides of her nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. She had won the victory over herself. She loved Shinju-sama.

Yuuna slowly kneeled down in front of Shinju-sama's big strong roots. She was blushing sligthly as her mouth came down touching it's mighty bark. As her lips and tongue began caressing it's hard wood she felt her beathing grow unsteady.
The Taisha were fueling her with arousal. The mains of her body were growing hot. Only now she regretted not being able to taste Shinju-sama's divine resin that had begun to seep out.

"Shinju-sama..!" One of it's branches had reached down, taking her snow white, thin panties with it. Her butt now naked in the air Shinjuu-sama made it's move, lovingly extending a forked root with it's thin ends into the young Yuusha's inside, slowly wringling around inside her.
He wasn't injuring her her virginity, for which Yuuna was greateful. His root's wriggled it's way through her hymen and began to grow inside and behind it.
Meanwhile the root Yuuna had kissed had formed into a long rod which she was shyly taking into her virgin mouth, her saliva soaking into it's bark more and more.
Yuuna could tell she was smelling of sex even now that she had also lost her sense of smell.
Shinju-sama began to accelerate his thrusts. He wasn't as gentle with her butt hole as he was with her virginity and Yuuna could feel it.
She loved it.
Her mind only focused on Shinju-sama she kept asking: "Am I a good hero?"
Her midn began racing, the thrusts became rougher and rougher.
Shinju-sama came. Thick white tree fluids filled Yuuna and she knew that it was done.

Thank you based foolz.

What the fuck. This made me laugh but he even came up with this

Love it user.
Feels like we back in time watching Season 1.

I would have preferred if you never found it.

I shouldn't have become hard

Give Yuuna your sweet resin

Perfect.
Are we going ALL OUT and marathoning it in one go?

That's the plan, yeah. S2 starts next week, so there's no time for multiple sessions.

>the shrinking story from /u/
>this gets rediscovered after being thought lost to the archives
What yuusha lewds will be found next?

I love it.
Can't wait for Saturday.

>Game crashes due to Gin going too fast

This is for the eyes of Gin's husbando only.

It happened to me twice in a row with my Gin zipping around killing everything.

So what's your highest Yuri rank? Togo bringing new meaning to the term "love yourself" here.

Halfway through 9 for Anzu and Sumi.
Pretty much every one of my ranged pairs has Anzu in it, so she's swimming in yuri points.

Gin gets all the ladies.

ded.

Tougou, that's enough.

This is fantastic. Can't wait for when everyone's done and I can put Gin on my desktop. You're a god man.

This is precious.

I have Anzu and Sekka at level 11.

Which invasion SR is worth farming beside the Yuunas?

who designs the hero outfits and weapons? shinju or taisha?

bump

None of them are too impressive outside of fairies.

Oh hey another invasion. Time to krab more avenger Yuuna.

Sekka and Anzu at level 8.

Yuuna and Sonoko at 7. Not sure why. Sekka/Anzu and Sekka/Tougou at 7 soon.

TamaAnzu at seven.

>not sure why
Love.
But it would really be helpful if you could check the levels/exp between different characters in your roster.

Yeah, but I'm not sure why because I use Yuuna with other people too. Sekka is glued to Tougou and Anzu basically from the start.

Also did the age of R Fuu end?

I still use R Fuu with green Itsuki and purple/blue Chikage, having an AOE unit that crits all the time is so ridiculously broken. But for red you don't need her with all the other red crit mechanics and for yellow I just use Natsume.

Where the fuck is pastebin user?
I've been trying to reach him on 3 different boards.

It's only been 9 hours since you first asked for him. Ever thought he might be asleep or at work?

Please let this not be true

Lots of people lurk the /u/ thread, but they generally post in here or the /a/ threads. /u/ is very slow. It's used as the information repository dump.

Damn, That artist...