Previous thread: >GUDAGUDA GUIDE
pastebin.com/e42mkt3M

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Are you going to participate in the unholy trinity?
Do you think you can win?

Vive la France!

Going hard on Jack rate up for one reason only.

Will have to ignore Jack in favor of sparing towards yome nero. Then again 2030s in shishou banner call for my quartz. If jack want me to be her mama she can visit me on new years.

What's your team for new 40ap?

The Saint

I don't think I can win, but I need some decent CEs anyway so might as well.

just scath. I don't give a darn about anything forward aside from mordred and nightingale that are coming soon. but those are just low quartz rolls for me.

Nobu, Carmilia, Stheno

>managed to get two GUDAO drops but barely got any of the CEs I desperately need for chawan and gumo grinding

Need to reallocate my luck I think

Rolling for Medea Lily, Lewd Book and Marie.

Fluffy Shishou

one level 90 Carmilla with a level 60 Ushi and a level 40 Nobu

I got Okita and didn't even intend to roll for her in the first place, so I guess I won enough. Now I'll just save.

Reposting for all the mathlets.

Failed getting Okita, but got Vlad and Jeanne. So I guess I gotta make an arts meme team.

Asking the important questions.

Masked, Unmasked or Veil Shishou?

not rolling for Jack, just gonna roll for the event CEs.

Veil

COOMENCE THE WRIGGLIN

Can't fit Kintoki with Imaginary over Stheno because cost even if I use Benkei instead of Cu. Lagging behind pretty hard in Honnoji Points so I don't actually like doing this, but I tried doing it with Event Servants only once and it didn't go very well.

Veil

How am I expected to get 1.5 mil? I'm only at 120k. How do I honestly farm that many event points?

>can't wait for the event to end so can go back to farming embers
Truly an abstract feel.

The dailies, when combined, give you like 250,000 points, before bonuses

All of them. Can't get enough of Shishou.

Probably gonna go Kiyo, Jing Ke and Carmilla. I'll only do it once.

>Got all CE's
>need one more skull
>got Hunny and herk to max
>who /comfy/ here?

I feel exactly the same way

I already failed to get Okita, I've got barely enough Quartz for three rolls for Scat and if they wait a week between banners, five tickets when the shop restocks.

I'll have to miss out on Jack and potentially NR, though at least she's not a Limited servant.

I have a hard on for veils. Gold trimmings and hems are a plus.

I miss the pumpkins.

I want to FUCK Da Vinci!

Yes, I know she was a dude and no I don't care! I want to conquer her womb! I want to overpower that genius through dicking her into the floor! I want to interrupt her mid YOKOSO with savage french kissing and a furious mating press! I want to subjugate her intelligence to my terribly strong libido!

WHEN CAN I HUG/SUMMON/IMPREGNATE DA VINCI?!

What does Imaginary Magecradt even do?

>This fight is a billion times easier than the assassin one
Its crazy

The issue wasn't even Mari herself,
the issue was her batshit insane ghost from the second wave who hit like a truck

Use Mashu, dump Stheno. You'll have 99 cost.

She probably still has her dick you know
I mean I honestly think that is fine and would still like it but just warning you

Gudao: Sure, Hercules’ stats have taken a hit from me being his Master. But hey! I’ve dressed him slightly better.

60% NP charge. With Level 6 Animal Communication, that gives me instant NP, and Kintoki's NP shaves off like 100k+.

It doesn't matter now. Stheno is the one I wanted to replace with Kintoki, switching her out for Mashu doesn't do anything for me. At least having consistent Quick chains with Cu/Okita/Stheno at the end is nice.

Who /stillbelow300k/ here?

I mean, in story. It’s supposodely Sakura’s speciality when she isn’t full of worms or being possessed by Angra

I don't know what I'm looking at, but I like it.

i never had any trouble with mata hari using an underleveled team 30 cu, 40 nobu, 24 redman, and sup okita. The ghost always went down in a single turn. I am having trouble with drake i dont know what to do.

Unmasked because that's what most of her art is based on

I'm so sorry my dude

YES AND?! You think my cock cares? I don't know or care if theres a dick under that skirt? I'm still going to bend him/her/it over the mana prism shelf and fuck her in front of everyone!

NOW WHEN CAN I THROW QUARTZ AT THAT FAGGOT PRIEST UNTIL I GET HER OR DIE?

No she doesn't. 100% female.

I don't even know if I can do Avici without breaking the bonus hero line up.

Okita, Carmilla x 2

Tsukihime these days I guess, and by that notion, Melty Blood

Any Carmilla's with Poster Girl?

>people putting poster grills on berserkers
Surely there's a smarter place you can put that thing.

I got an unexpected Okita, I'll just throw a tenroll for Twice and another on Jack for the event bonuses.

>all this despair posting
Come on, guys! We're all gonna make it!

>Twice
Is he time-limited?

Only the Fate part of Nasuvere is massively popular, followed second by Kara no Kyoukai, but most normalfags still don't care about KnK

>failed new 40AP twice
>all I needed was a Carmilla to win
Pouting in bed feels good

No, but has rateup on shishou banner. And 2030 is really really desirable CE for any support.

Nope, but as I can afford a tenroll (nothing I really want until long), I'll have a shoot at it.

>ywn wake up to this

It's the only time 2030 will ever be on rateup

Can someone post tier list please?

It's already too late for some of us.

Carmilla is all that matters. I put a Halloween big cup CE on her, she gets a 200% NP on Drake right off the bat, then another a few turns later before Drake can NP. NP hitting Drake for about 100K.

They'll each get one ticket.

Will an NP5 Nobu outdamage an NP1 Unlimited Blade Works?

So this is the legendary "horse with a human face"....

Yeah, I'd actually want the regular Lancer Arturia

Yes. Not by a WHOLE lot, but it does.

Anything can outdamage unlimited wet noodle works

>No one on my friend's list has a level 80 or above Carmilla
Anyone have a level 80-90 Carmilla on you?

Is today's 40 ap quest worth it yet?

my doujins say otherwise

So generous, trying to make master stay hydrated by offering milk or salty water.

No, this is definitely an unlosable battle!

>yfw Kafka says 'dai-shouri' in that episode

137K Carmilla NP on Drake. Nice. Now if only I had a poster girl to slap on her.

This does not make me feel any better considering I'll still need to use ~15 apples to get all mats even while ignoring homo babies and the 2 last gudaos.

I don't like this event

>tier list please?

Here.

I got my GudaGuda Poster Girl, so my quartz are safe until Da Vinci's event arrives.

wait for the next one if you still have chawans to farm. Next one can also drop claws so its much better farm, also it no longer has single gumo drops.

Yes it finally is

It will still get better though

>tfw lucklet with no GUDA-O drops

Is it even worth it to get all mats if you don't immediately need some of them? Which of the mats from this are redundant with Christmas mats?

I'm gunning for Hearts and Claws, anything else is icing on the shitcake. I don't care about Nobu since I already have Orion and NP2 Redman.

Why is waver the only one explicitly called Mister?

nope, I'm saving for Mode red

Is anyone else getting connection errors?

No but I have a grailed Stheno.

Max points team reporting in,
Blue man is still unstoppable
I REPEAT,
BLUE MAN IS STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Christmas is good for getting very large amounts of common mats, but offers almost no rare ones.

What does Silver Big Nobu mean by "Free markets and open guilds"?

Nah she has a penis, it's why you give her chocolate on valentines day while all the other girls give you chocolate.

Christmas just makes it so that you won't have to grind for common mats for the next few months. Things like dust, bones, gems

>tfw you max ascended Cu
>tfw the last 40ap before boss rush is archer
Best doggo

It's perfectly doable with even a lvl 60 Carmilla, fuckboy.