/owg/ - Overwatch General

>New map and new hero coming soon, new short out now
>A whole bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that, ETA 2018)

>New offensive healer, "Moira," now on PTR
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE

>Latest animated short
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

Previous:

Tracey!

Best girl reporting in

I bet Widowmaker has a GĂ©rard body pillow she pathetically clutches every night to feel alive.

pls only cute no lewd

>actiblizzard continues to plagiarize others and justify it by calling it 'homage'

Pic not related.

I want Pharah to molest me

Soon irrelevant as the best healing-dps will be released today at 18:00 UTC.

>crossing your fingers and running in weird ways is plagarism

Here comes T.Racer!

That's not what plagiarism is you idiot.

I want Reinhardt to use my hole until I become his mindless submissive little boy!

Looks like it's time to plagiarize Japan now that they've ran out of TF2 characters to steal

Why do they run like chickens?

> implying she needs a Mercy
Do you even air superiority?

How is Mercy cold at all? She's one of the gentlest and kindest characters in the game.

That image is from pre-release and was made based on trailers

>devil uniform
>witch uniform

>Do you even air superiority?
Yeah, I can fly in a mecha alright.

It'd be funnier if Pharah had the JUST hair.

>Do you even air superiority?
With a nice helping of broken limits, judgement, and fantastic techniques.

I am in

L
O
V
E

with Moira!

>someone will make a moira video dubbed with anime sound effects

I'm looking forward to that.

It might even be me

> mfw Dva think they're a counter now and come charging hoping they can land any shots
the only thing that stupid chink had going for her was DM

i feel like lucio needs a buff. with moira being added he will become even more irrelevant

his healing should be increased considering the range and how trash it is right now

only if it includes NANI.mp4 right as genji gets hooked by a roadhug

4 big factors:

>she spent time in OW before joining blackwatch
>blackwatch genji is in the picture, BEFORE he joined OW (remember that before OW was deactivated, Winston took Doomfist down and Genji was part of that mission)
>Reyes has his facial scars which he didn't received near the end of Overwatch, before Uprising
>Moira's experimentation then removes those scars

If he had the scars during Uprising and then lost them that tells you right away he recruits her shortly after Uprising happened. It can't fit in anywhere else.

Who doesn't?
I think Rein is easily the most fun tank to play in this game

And the most useful to the rest of the team

>overwatch ``````lore'''''''

But Lushio is best secondary healer with offensive capabilities.

There's a whole group of underage people who don't even play the game, they just grovel over the lore and make garbage traced art about the characters assfucking each other

Overwatch's version of secondaries

I just fly in your face when you ult. Defense matrix is overrated when your own damage kills you and nothing brings more joy than a pharah suiciding with her ult.

Whats the dumbest custom game you've made?

>people unironically care about the lore in this game

>lucio's """""""bug"""""""" gets fixed
>less people play him
really fires up the neurons

>tfw waddling through her ult
Roadhog is so fucking based with his new heal

>Playing Skyrat
>Mercy flies up and starts healing me
>Sound of tank-airhorn in the distance
>Mercy next to me instantly blows up
>No idea where the shots are coming from

is this what it felt like to be pinned by sniper fire in 'nam

>DBZ instant transmission noise on her dash
>kamehameha on her ult
>jojo style close ups
>Naruto music while running

Might need some more shit but could be entertaining for like 30 seconds.

>muh lore
>muh wi foo

> not realizing you can turn your back
> being this much of a shitter

I'm glad Dva got her missiles. Now noobs stopped crying about nerfing Pharah and Dva is even worse of a counter than before. Not that she was a proper counter before, all she did was reduce the damage her team took.

>Playing Mei
>Hear dukes of bastion sounds
>Throw up icewall to cuck him
>He jumps the wall
>Could hear the "omae wa mou" right before I iceblocked and the lucio next to me got btfo

nothing more satisfying that bumping fat fucks off the map

Hahahah, holy shit Pharah players are this dumb to go against based Hog? Thanks for giving me this early morning giggle.

Why does Junkrat's trap catch a Reinhardt mid-charge? It's hilarious that even if you pin a Junkrat and you just need to hit a wall you can get stopped in your tracks by one of his traps. Shouldn't his charge break it?
I understand why shit like genjo's dash shouldn't break a Junkrat trap but charge has far longer cooldown, takes a Rein out of position, leaves his team vulnerable and needs good timing to use.

Shit makes no sense to me.

Any chance the Mercy nerfs will go up today? I heard some people mention next week

You guys know what this game desperately needs? An Italian mafia hero.
There, fixed game :^)

Later this month with the Moira release. I doubt it is today.

He gets sent to swim with the fishes. It'd be no different from not having him.

The Mercy nerf came out sooner though, didn't it? I would hope it would release sooner as well

It's funny because the Pyro has better range that Reaper, and can do more than suck and die.

AYE, I'M WAHLKIN 'ERE

>tumblr_

Kill yourself.

So we all know that reducing Torbjorn's critbox would make him more than fine as a direct combatant, but how do we fix Torb's Turret? Because as it stands it is _the_ most underwhelming part of his entire kit.

Not with the ruckus on OW forums and plebbit. They are still on suicide watch. Blizz don't want to lose all healers.

But we still get the Ana damage buff, so more skillful healers will replace her in some time.

>italian hero presses Q
>(muffled screaming in the distance) ULTARONI FETTUCINI ALFREDO!

How the fuck is the community for this game so fucking terrible? Comp is the single most disgusting experience in gaming I've ever had. Why is it full of people with such enormous egos and people so angry that they probably yell at their mother that they only got 11 nuggets and not 12

How is that even shit like CSGO has a more bearable community?

I don't think it's ever explicitly stated moira was with overwatch before going to blackwatch though. It seems like they always disagreed with her methods.

There's only 10 nuggets in a box, not 12

>Give it more health OR better DPS OR just plop down level two immediately

Give it 3 configurations. 1 is what it is now, 2 would be a flamethrower close range turret, and 3 should be a missile based long ranged turret. So it isn't useless on certain maps.

You can get nuggets in the dozen where Im from

That's where it came from. And I've seen a lot of great fan-art there

Stop being such a closed minded idiot

Well it's not like they won't release it, so why post pone it when the game is so unbalanced without it?

And let's not kid ourselves, Mercy mains will still play the hell out of her, even when her pick rate will go below 100%

>Rides a vespa scooter
>Shoots mafia-style tommygun
>"Mama mia" when dies
Would play the shit out of f.a.m.

Don't know, but Moira's going to live this week 100%.
Ana buff might come too.

Nerf this

Please tell me /owg/ hates reinstancing.

>ffa for easy lootboxes
>dominating scoreboard because everyone is retarded
>all of a sudden 2 guys get salty and leave
>get kicked to lobby because not enough people
>not considered a win even though I was in first place with a few minutes left

>ban evader is back
See you in 3 days. How many times did the mods ban you already now, 4 or 5?

What? Only one of those posts is mine.

>Well it's not like they won't release it, so why post pone it when the game is so unbalanced without it?

They want to make the changes less rough.

"Muh tweaking"

:^)
I'm here forever, just like you
I didn't do anything wrong anyway. But to answer your question I think today will be my fourth, if it happens.

i guarantee that reins charge will be getting buffed eventually
not because it needs it, but because blizzard refuses to reduce the impact of stun effects and its getting to a point where its borderline impossible to use because theres ALWAYS a stun character on the enemy team, if not fucking 3

>I didn't do anything wrong anyway

Spamming your bullshit is doing something wrong.

She was in Overwatch. It was shown in her introduction video and Chu said it at her reveal panel. She was kicked out because of those unsound methods then Reyes recruited her.

Italian hero would probably be a Mario plagiarism with a goomba stomp ability

My sources tell me hero 27 will, in fact, be Italian. My step-dad is Jeff kaplan

>Play Mystery heros
>Enemy gets 2 mercys
>They win

HHMMMMMMM, really makes you think

>don't like crosshair bloom
>do like having an indication of spread on certain characters
>decide to manually set the crosshair width to match max spread on relevant characters as an experiment
I never realized just how tight (giggidy) Bastion's recon shot clustering is even on full auto.

And here I thought Veeky Forums despised forced memes.

Ah yeah, forgot that McCree can just turn in the direction your charging and give you the ol' flashbang mid-charge. Absolutely stupid and braindead design.
But who is the 3rd one I'm forgetting?

My last game our team had 2 Mercys, 3 Meis and a Torb. Feels good man

bastions not a bad character because of his guns, hes a bad character because his one form has a hitbox the size of the moon and the other literally cannot move
blizzard, rather than addressing these screaming issues, decided to buff everything else

I love hearing you whine about someone getting attention

mccree
hog
ana
doomfist
can also be knocked away by rat, pharah, or hog/doomfist again

>Have shit gimmick turret character that needs two shields and a pocket to be usable
>When there's at least 6 heros that are so good that hero switching is irrelevant

This game is a fucking joke. Literally point and shoot as tracer; the game.

I genuinely find Bastian difficult to fight against, though that's probably because he's in a team with a Rein/Orisa and a Mercy to heal and damage boost him at all times.

>Implying it's a meme

>missile based long ranged turret
How would it ever hit anything? All the current missiles in the game are pretty slow, and only a thread at close range.

My idea would probably be to increase the health of the turret, but at the same time lowering its fire rate and damage. It's all too easy to die to those instabullets; there's zero counter play.

>derp

Stop spamming your retardation Italian hero garbage, you keep getting banned for it for a reason.

fucking STOP already when multiple people tell you how autistic you are

hes irritating to play around but hes still bad
basically the double whammy of shitty game design

any two players that know how to play around him can just perpetually delete him from the game and crumble the entire enemy team

No. It's supposed to be easy to die to the instabullets. That's literally the whole point of Torb: to make a big circular area where Tracertards and Genjiniggers can't just walk in since they're taking constant damage per second they can't SKILLFULLY blink/double jump to avoid.

AYE, FUGGET ABOUD IT

what the fuck is this thing even supposed to be

the face says bear but the horns and belt say ram, but then the arms say gorilla

and people say moira has inconsistent design

I have no friends, I main roadhog, how do I get out of low silver

>mfw I was banned on 11 November so that must have been someone else
>mfw I cant post my face or I'll be banned again
>spicymeatball.jpg
Why are you so uptight? Just relaxarooni, brother.

I usually play solo que qp, and so there is usually nobody who wants to switch off from hanzo and widow to take care of the problem. But I get what you saying, in comp he's not as much trouble I guess.

because in CS:GO you can use any gun you want if you are good because you are getting kills.

In overwatch you can only sometimes use the gun you want, some people throw if you take that gun and all the guns have to work together to win.

That's what you call a chimera.