/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Guess the mancat edition

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Maidens_Rhapsody/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/8a0c5c5c8801f1cbad3cd505e1cf0357d85a55cf

>Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

hi mott

hi mott

pickle putty in the house tonight

hi mott

>New poster
>Tries to act like a novice in the game
>Has the nude mod installed
Stop

hi mott

hi mott

why are all tias gay...

Why do Americans do this?

It's EU/AUS hours dude

>installing a mod immediately makes you experienced at the game

what the fuck is a mott

hi mott

a miserable pile of hi mott

found mott
also hi

The fuck is this mott meme?
No, it isn't mott.

>having the mod installed ever

literally lmaoing @ ur life (not yours but those that do)

Don't bully my mott

>tee hee hers my adventure in copperbell it was my first time doing it and I was so scared
>post while barefoot

Sandcattes catboi

don't utter that name

>skip twintania or get out mother fricker

Well, in that case maybe. I must have missed that post.

>check fflogs
>cleared neo at least 66 times

What happened to Phil?

62*
but still, who actually does that, especially on one job?

sand
catte

Someone with extreme dedication.

Xth for high-ping Machinist was a mistake.

i want to marry this duskie!

How to avoid a bad time
>avoid cat and lizard futanaris (shemales)
>if you find a female character and they do anal only
>they are an alchemist
>anything that has depression, sadness, and lonely in their search info

>if you find a female character and they do anal only
What pain in the ass.

>anything that has depression, sadness, and lonely in their search info
this x 100

headpats smol pet

It's not THAT bad. Except that one time everything hiccups and your animation stops mid-shot cause your heat ended but that's like 1 in 50 overheat wildfires now.

>they are an alchemist
Wow, no, Alchemy is a valid career path. Not all alchemists make stupid futa potions, some of us just want to make the world happy in work-safe ways

I can't believe Red is about to shoot up a school!

He always seemed like such a nice boy, too. I remember when he showed me his first fish...

You're here every day.

no he isn't. but you sure are.

Midlanders

Since the spiccc got eliminated what was his final post count

>thinking he's gone

Veeky Forums is his life, he got banned as he was using his tripcode. He will be back. The pig is always back.

Rabanastre High School was like that when I got there.

>responding to your own posts
get help

second pointless avatarpic just in this thread

That's around 18 posts a day for 2 years on average

I don't think the police are gonna believe you

I got the perfect defense, I'm not worried.

"I'm sorry, it's my first day!"

kek

>2 years
>When Sandcat's been around since 2.0, and ARR alone is 4 years old
You people are stupid as fuck

Well, just like Ippiki, he tried to find a girlfriend/EB in ffxivg. After 6,5k posts, it all accounted for nothing.

How old is the trip wiseguy?

And hopefully he won't be around anymore, sandscat drone

he still posts here anonymously whether you like it or not. his posts aren't particularly hard to pick out. stop obsessing over someone. you post about durr hurr not game related while singlehandedly posting the most non-game related shit here.

>Wanting to find a GF in a game you have lewd artwork of your character as a female that you roleplay as some being in P A M P E R S.
You'd get laughed at and promptly told no, never shit in your watering hole dude.

So, how about that XIV lads?

If you ever get an education or a job, you'll be able to look back at your pathetic crusade and feel stupid. But somehow I don't think either of those will happen for you, seeing as you believe I care about the person to defend him rather than simply thinking such a crusade is the most pathetic aspect of a general filled with futanari ERPers

I'm sorry I can't quite hear you over all of that Sandy cock in your mouth

Yeah I'm sure that's what you told your teachers in high school, too

>chemo going to target red now

You have to speak up brah I see your lips moving but all in hearing is "gargle gargle ulp ulp slurp"

I really hate chemo and anyone who chemo posts. I feel like this thread would be better without him/them among various other people.

>now
he's been targeting him for ages

True irony in the fact that chemo and chemo posters are probably the most guilty of everyone here for giving attention seekers what they want.

Chemo is a mantle
You can't target something thats literally everyone

>shitposting this hard at 6 am

When that mantle requires an autism percentile of 80% to wear it, damn right you can target it.

chemo is ultrash

Give me ONE good reason you aren't /pet ting a lala

>anyone who chemo posts
This just in, chemoposters are illiterate

I blame the Europeans and Americans for this shitposting

The true irony is you're trying to fight chemo using it's methods and trying to give it a name as a catch all when it's clearly different people.

because I AM a lala.

Too shy

True irony that regardless of people are chemo or not, they refuse to use the tools provided here on this website to properly kill off attention seeking posters. They instead give them the attention they need to flourish.

chemo is the only thing keeping us from complete chaos

it has nothing to do with wanting to stop attention seeking posters, it's to carry out petty vendettas

I'm honestly hoping chemo finally gets pissed and this general ends up like gw2g

>warrior of darkness looks like every chink bot farmer
sasuga, how can I take this guy seriously when he looks like this

>"Stop posting pictures on an image board"
just leave if images trigger you that hard

They have different methods and different targets the original one hated blatant attention whores. The vendetta posters came afterwards when you gave the method a name so ebins and old bfs could shitpost and blame it on chemo like a boogeyman. You made chemo the big monster name it is today.

avatarfagging is against the rules, and yes that counts as posting pictures on an image board too
you can't take a shit on a bathroom floor and expect people to be fine with it because it's a bathroom

What the fuck is a chemo

Posting pics is fine, seeing the same characters every thread isnt

Is there a more pathetic general anywhere on Veeky Forums?

Oh...Sorry, I'll stop.

nope
even the katawa shoujo general is better than this shit heap
hell, even the gw2 general is an improvement and that's just a bot reposting random shit

The problem is the same few fags turn this place into a clique chatroom which makes it unwelcoming for anyone not in the clique who may want to discuss the actual game. These people should find a fucking chatroom instead, it's a burden to have to repeatedly filter everyone when that shouldn't have to happen.

>5 JP groups cleared Ultimate Coil
>3 EU groups cleared Ultimate Coil
>0 NA groups cleared Ultimate Coil

It's been 3 weeks and NA can't even kill it with videos and written guides.

LUL NA

Until every person who "avatarfags" gets banned every time they do it, don't expect it to stop. therefore this little "chemo" crusade against them seems to be useless. It only seems to be a problem when its characters people don't fap to like how lethe is fine apparently, has a trip and was never "targeted"

No, because this general simply contains the worst aspects of generals before it. Here you have illiterates leading a crusade against anyone they dislike, ERP relationships melting down, futanari posting, and people taking Eternal Bonds and ERP relationships seriously to begin with

>3 EU groups vs 0 NA
doesn't NA have triple the playerbase as well?

don't get me wrong, I agree giving them attention only makes it worse
the only ways to fix it are either people stop replying to them completely (not gonna happen because friends bait and reply to each other anonymously) or mods do something about it (lol)

>tfw feel this way with both xivg discords because I'm not on Aether or in the cliques so everything i say is discounted or ignored
sucks

They're too busy disbanding and crying after begging for harder content most of the game's life cycle.

It's nice to see that it's as challenging as it was made out to be.

It's been this way for me the entire time I've played, not just here, but in every FC I've joined. I should just make my own FC or something and invite people who feel like they don't have a place they belong in.