Previous thread: >GUDAGUDA GUIDE
pastebin.com/e42mkt3M

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11RfITs7lbc
youtube.com/watch?v=91_s-_gHn9A
nhentai.net/g/205363/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love my oni waifus!

This is what peak performance looks like.

>People having problems on collecting points
>F2P so not roll until Bryhirdrl because i have shit tastes
>Went full on the CE in the shop
>3 of them ready and one dropped on the 40 Saber shit
>All skulls ready
>495K points

Guys, are you even trying?

Priest thread.

MASHU NOOO

HOW DO I TELL HIM TO REROLL

HOW DO I TELL HIM?

Shh, Okita-san is sleeping. Please be quiet in this thread.

>A swordsman like her would benefit from keeping her feet natural and not smushed in looking.

Not sure if you're bullshitting but I'm curious if that's true for whatever reason.

"hey pal can I borrow your phone for a second" and then wipe his shit.

People are panicking as usual. As I said previous thread if you can field atleast 390%, the remaining golden heavens alone give over 869k points.

youtube.com/watch?v=11RfITs7lbc
I feel like that mashu would be the last type of player

user you seem to be forgetting that Nobu's Anti-Divinity/Mystery skill increases her stats according to how high of a divinity/mystery her opponent possesses. Basically everyone in the Fuyuki HGW has some type of mystery excluding Redman and more than a couple have Divinity, two have Riding.
>Cu
Protection from Arrows might be tricky to get around but Nobu's skill might be able to do something about that, since I believe its considered a Mystery skill.
>Heracles
A-Rank attacks can take off lives from Heracles, remember? God Hand invalidates any attack below A-Rank. Considering Heracles' high Divinity, Nobu will be able to do multiple A-Rank blows, only problem is evading him but she has naturally high Agility which would only increase due to Anti-Divinity, so either she gets faster at evading or is capable of giving him multiple death blows faster. Either way, Heracles is done for.
>Gilgamesh
Motherfucker has lower Agility than Nobu and a significantly high Divinity/Mystery to himself thanks to the fact that he has GoB. Considering that Gil is a jobber, he won't pull out Ea in time before Nobu uses her NP. Gil is done for.
>Saber
She has the riding skill and a significant amount of mystery thanks to the fact that she's part-dragon and has Excalibur, raising Nobu's stats up once again and her NP does a heavy amount of damage to her too. She can easily Snipe her faster than Redman could, Altria is a goner.

The rest don't need to be mentioned, all either have Divinity of some type or Mystery so Nobu will be able to get a stat boost of some type and kill them. The only problem is her ability to do so in the first place since she's lazy as hell.

From what i calculated personally, if i keep consuming the shop + the daily quests of 1 AP, i can have the million for Nobu NP 5

Could Shirou beat Nobu if servants can't?

>A-Rank attacks can take off lives from Heracles, remember?
Once, and then they stop working. She has one NP, she can't win even if he just stood still and lets her try killing him as much as she wants.

Well it makes sense in my mind. Wider feet equals better balance.
Or do you mean shoes not smushing your feet and fucking up toes? That part is relatively well documented.

See? And you can always whip out a few apples if you need to.

I'm quite dissapointed with this event. In halloween I was able to almost clean the shop without any effort and despite wasting lots of AP in Halloween princess farming so when I saw the contents of GudaGuda shop I was really excited.

But not being able to purchase CE that increase the item drops really makes a difference, the farming is going lot slower than I anticipated.

Also, the bonus servant mechanic is also annoying since to maximize the honnoji points you need both a diffirent CE from what increases the item drops and servants that you may or not may have leveled. So you either focus on farming for mats or farming for points. I don't think I'll be even able to get Nobu to NP5, only one week remains and I have only 300k honnoji points.

Come up with interesting ideas you'd like to see in the game, /alter/

My one is a way to get human characters into the game via a Master system
>Masters do not function like Servants and mostly are never used in combat
>Instead they are attached to your Mystic Code
>Whenever you would use a Mystic Code ability, the Master attached to it appears instead, with a voice line
>They have bond lines, interludes and will appear in your room if you want
>Small chance for a Master to come along with any Servant you roll with quartz

No idea how it'd be explained lorewise but fuck it.

How does Okita seem to be a close match for Nobu then?
Unless she isn't. Koha-Ace ain't translated so I got no fucking clue but going by their friendship I assume they're evenly matched.

One nameless weapon from GoB is considerably more powerful than anything. Problem is actually getting Gil to use them

Marriage.

Stop right there

>lazy

There are any eurofags here?

When I try to buy quarz the price is always in euro, but is obviosly not a simple conversion, is quite more expensive in euros, so anyone knows if there is a way to switch to dollars to avoid to paid even more for quarz?

Ability to change the class of a servant into another eligible class.
This way Heracles could be all of the classes except Caster

Fluffy Servant

Best kouhai
youtube.com/watch?v=91_s-_gHn9A

I want to rape Medb

Rape is bad user.

The price you see in the shop is what you pay, Google just converts the currency

>nhentai.net/g/205363/
>by the Monhan no Erohon artist
>Okita-san and Nobu get fucked in all their holes by a bunch of Nobbus

T-this made me cum more than I should have.

>Rape is bad user.

Same. It's one of my favorite doujins.

>being this much of an edgy shithead

>>>>>>FUTANARI

Should I stop at getting 15 pages instead of 20 and start getting hiragumos now

kill yourself

It's not what you think.

Adding to that, the nasuverse works, at least on some part, according to some bullshit rock-paper-scissors of conceptual powers.
With Nobu being super effective against divine servants, and with Herc, Cu, Gil, and even Medea to some extent all having some kind divinity in their myths they're at a disadvantage.
And the boost to stats by being in the servant's homeland is also pretty huge. Vlad managed to equal Karna of all servants by being in Romania.

Nobu having a built in advantage vs the strongest servants in the war, as well as being in her homeland and having Rin as her master, could potentially be enough to win the war assuming Gil doesn't act seriously

I just want servants synergyzing (or not) with each other

Imagine.

Pairing proto arthur w/ his knights (except crazy jets) gives either stat boosts or new skills.

Emiya family

Historical alliances etc

>being this much of a normalfag
Go whine about rape somewhere else

Servants can use multiple NPs.

I still have questions about the ending of 1.0, is Mash still a demi servant? I mean she doesn't go to the sub Singularities in EoR she just gives intel

The only thing I want is Heroic Spirits that are 1. Enemies of Rome and 2. Not eager to suck Nero's dick. Vercingetorix/Arminius/Phyrrus/Hannibal/Brennus/Alaric when

Yeah I have a feeling I'm going to need Apples to clear out the store.
There's no way I can get all the mats, XP Cards, Fous and skulls in time.

>drawing your servant a bunch of LOSERS

It has nothing to with being normal. It's just being humanly decent.

Combination attacks/NPs between certain Servants

We don't know. Her magic circuits are currently not working.

I love my whale friends!

>Veeky Forums
>being humanly decent
I don't think you belong here

Do the higher level quests have a higher drop rate? I'm only talking about the 40 ap ones.

>humanly decent
So being a normalfag, got you.

Altera no
Being distracted by gadgets while hanging out with your friends is bad civilization

Slutty servant.

so that definitely means a five star kouhai right?!

>"~~!!!"

That's just being edgy

>Santa Jannu Lily tomorrow
Hype!

>muh edgy
keep spouting buzzwords all you want like a tumblrite, but you don't belong here

>Zero
>"the day"

fuck off

This event sucks, so that is the case. Assuming no AP is wasted and you don't have any gacha CE's you need 10-15 apples depending on drop luck to clear the shop.

Non-talking berserkers aren't as cute as talking ones.

No, it doesn't, the 80$ package is 72 € when 80$ are 68€

isn't the 4 eurobucks extra not taxes since you're basically buying a product outside the trade union?

You dislike F/Z or something?

I only did the 40 AP's up to the Rider one occasionally once or twice and spent the rest farming Blue cups and the only thing I'm close to clearing out in that regard are the Octuplets.

Before anyone ask's why I went for Octuplets and not pages first, they were for Cu and Herc.

*tips fedora*

Who here actually plays on both servers?

I miss the days when Madness Enchantment was supposed to also turn Berserkers into monsters, physically, which is why Heracles has those steel beams and why Lancelot looks like Gilles unmasked.
Yet we now have bishoujo and bishounen berserkers because waifufag audience

Cry about it.

It's too popular for some people here.

So...how guys is your grinding doing?

I need 16 talons, 8 hearts and 8 gears and only have 100 bowls right now after buying the two golden skulls. This is getting worriying.

How is going for you, guys?

Just grab what you need

So how well does assassin Nito fare? At a glance, she seems like a one-turn tanker/heavy NP hitter hybrid.

I do.
Started in NA but tried out JP because a friend did it too.
It isn't that hard to play both servers, but it gets difficult when half AP comes in

Yeah cause rape is totally masculine right?
Just fuck off back to school you edgy fucktard.

Haven't started buying anything after I got the CEs and skulls. Have several hundred of each drop from the 20ap. Gonna keep going.

she's a qt

Enjoy your ban.

IS THAT A

That's what I'm asking for a way to change it to dollars, to make believe the game are murrican or whatever to not pay those extra 4 euros.

I like using her in Arts Memes when doing event farms. Instant Death on her NP is really nice + The one turn taunt bailed me out a few times already.

I need everything

Goodbye user.

I mean... they don't always have to look like triggered mode and stuff
>Spartacus can talk yet he fight with all madness in battle
>Kiyo is gentle and calm most of the time but that doesn't mean you can trigger her and get away with it
>Vlad can turn into a vampire or be mad be just being a Lancer
>Tamamo Cat is almost impossible to communicate
>Darius can talk to you and the only way to trigger him is be saying Iskandar and stuff
>Asterios can barely talk and is a monster fighting and NP
>etc

Nah I don't think so

MOOOOODSSSSSS

stop posting

The reciept for my 1 quartz test purchase says the extra is local VAT, based on EU laws. To avoid paying VAT, you'd have to pretend to be outside the EU.