>battle.net/wow/en/game/
>wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
>warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
>wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
>US: rodent.io/blood-money
>EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.
Image MD5s:
>pastebin.com/brVSAnL4
Comments:
>pastebin.com/80n6yjWJ
Filenames:
>pastebin.com/W5irZJ6k
Tripcodes:
>pastebin.com/NBBubpAM

Make sure to update these lists once you start using them and to post these links when a shitposting OP makes the new thread.

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAIrj_Vqdfc
youtube.com/watch?v=pOmRJ-HD5x4&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Elf women belong to the tauren cock

SERVERS ARE UP LADS

over 10 years later and femdraeneis still make my head dizzy from how fucking hot they are

Have you worshipped the light today, Veeky Forums?

What are the 'must-have' addons for RP, and maybe ERP as well?

A tank of helium.

My king!! :33

nelf master race. [bullying plots intensify]

>early Azeroth didn't had Strangletorn Vale Shenanigans, Kalimdor was a small landmass with sunken areas and Undermine existed even before WoW talked about it

best map?

look at these new fucking horns guys

holy shit they make me sweaty

XRP and WIM at least.

I'm still visiting my garrison daily and you can't fucking stop me

I was in LFR for a WoD raid for seven hours before the servers went down. Is it safe to assume that i'm just never gonna experience any of the WoD raid content? Locking stuff to 100 is kind of stupid considering how little time people spend at that level.

I want a lightforged draenei to force me to worship her light if you know what I mean

>top right

Why? There's literally no point.

Pitch your world of warcraft anime ideas

huge dong?

This general really is the worst one on this board.
And that is saying a lot considering the competition.

>questing in boring tundra
>see Spirit of Redemption

Beach or Snow Cabin episode/expansion

Y-yeah..

I am making my draenei paladin into a lightforged so she can give dickgirl purification as rough as Xe'ra to sluts but I have yet to decide on horn style and hairdo.

I've been leaning toward Yrel horns and blonde hair with the gold headband.

A romance between these 2

belf and velf girls meet in their first day in schol and become friends, then get relentlessly bullied by superior nelf girls but they enjoy it secretly

>he's never been to sc2
I'll redirect you there and gsg

Blizzcon has really made all the pathetic sacks of shit who literally live in WoW really ramp up their stream of consciousness spewing of shit all over this general.

Their real lives are so bad they actually care about factions and how sexualised their female characters are.

An /ss/ harem where a young human priest has to be mentored at a monestary full of aggressive nelf and draenei priestess's.

anduin looks even more like a girl than sylvanas

Warcraft 3 Alpha concepts for Paladins and Death Knights

>Though the Paladins were once loved and revered throughout the lands of Lordaeron, they have since fallen on hard times. The entire Order of the Silver Hand was disbanded for refusing to kill innocent townsfolk who were believed to be contaminated by the dreaded Undead plague. Disenfranchised and driven from their former homes, the Paladins still work selflessly to protect humanity from the gnawing jaws of evil. Empowered by the Light, these mighty warriors brandish both warhammer and holy fire in battle against all who would trample the meek and innocent.

>Death Knights were once virtuous defenders of Humanity. However, once the Paladin ranks were disbanded by the failing Alliance, many of these holy warriors traveled to the quarantined lands to ease the suffering of those left within the plague-ridden colonies. Though the Paladins were immune to disease of any kind, they were persecuted by the general populace who believed that they had been infected by the foul plague. A small band of Paladins, embittered by society's cruelty, traveled north to find the plague's source. These renegade Paladins succumbed to bitter hatred over the course of their grueling quest. When they finally reached Ner'zhul's icy fortress in Northrend they had become dark and brooding. The Lich King offered them untold power in exchange for their services and loyalty. The weary, vengeful warriors accepted his dark pact, and although they retained their humanity, their twisted souls were bound to his evil will for all time. Bestowed with black, vampiric Runeblades and shadowy steeds, Death Knights serve as the Scourge's mightiest generals.

>People buying HC kills of final bosses and getting feats left and right

All they have to do is to bring back attunements and this shit would be reduced automatically

I still remember on the last day of WoD people were buying Archimonde HC kills for 20k

this is the state of the game right now

If they don't make the top right and bottom middle ones available to current draeneis I'll be legitimately slightly upset

what classes can these lightforge draenei be

>Guild applicant
>"I play on a laptop"
DROPPED LOL

FUCK anime and FUCK you too

The death of Arthas, a pity they added that 'there must always be a lich king' shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=qAIrj_Vqdfc

Or Yseras 'death' in valsharah
youtube.com/watch?v=pOmRJ-HD5x4&t=1s

High school harem anime starring Arthas

>20k
wow I got fucking scammed

UP UP UP UP

>Guild applicant
DROPPED LOL

If you're in a guild that takes applicants: it is shit. We exclusively poach

>tfw one of the people I ERP with wants to make a lightforged draenei/void elf lesbian pair
>Wants me (the Draenei) to punish her sexually to stop her going too far with the void

My dick can only take so much

I bought an archimonde kill cause I didn't play wod and I wanted the mount before it was gone. Still have yet to set foot in that raid since that day

>her

It's a man.

How do you even meet such strange people?

Look don't fucking ruin this for me what did I ever do to you user

Wtf is this project 60 stuff ive been seeing lately?

>can't get into pugs unless I out gear them and don't need loot so I can't progress my favourite alt
>can't be bothered with m+, a weekly dice roll for a shitty wf relic isn't motivation anymore
>no point in an alt right now with 7.3.5 around the corner
>pvp rofl
>spend more time on /wowg/ than warcraft itself

why can't antorus just release now so I can fucking quit?

Started playing again after ignoring every xpac since Dragon soul. I have an arms warrior and a shadow priest at around 900 ilevel, what do I need to do so I can do mythics? I don't have a guild and I don't want to play with any of my friends who play

also should I switch to holy / disc on my priest? my dps BLOWS

post weebshit images and talk about ERP in a thread about a videogame.

>He doesn't know
No one tell the cuck

how do i get to ordos on the timeless isle

why do i find this arousing

i don't understand and feel confused

>posting known jihadi scum on /wowg/

really? you think samir al-hyde is a funny topic? how many has he killed now?

what does a new patch have to do with the alt right

you don't unless you got the legendary cape back in mop

Personally I hate shadow priests. It never feels like I'm doing much damage, I've read every guide out there and I always seem to do terribly. I like holy though.

The Alliance was DOOMED to Fail after Warcraft 2 due to infighting, greed and the Orcs

Footman in Alpha
>The vast ranks of the Alliance armies have diminished over the years due to the incessant infighting amongst the former Alliance nations. However, many of the strong-hearted citizens of Azeroth have volunteered to defend their lands as Footmen. Though these fierce warriors lack the shining plate mail and specialized training of their noble predecessors, they still fight with bravery and honor on the field of battle.

DreadLords were The Ner'Zhul and Scourge's Bitches, not the Legion's ones, also Kil'Jadden wasn't the Tzeentch deceive that he is nowadays, also No Sargeras and they had the Disguise as FABULOUS human being since day 1

>Dreadlords are incredibly powerful demonic entities that are masters of darkness and mental domination. These cunning, malefic beings were once considered to be the most trusted lieutenants of the Burning Legion. Yet Kil'jaeden, the Lord of the Legion, tasked his faithful Dreadlords to watch over and ensure that the Lich King Ner'zhul carried out his orders to sow chaos in the mortal world. The Dreadlords carried out their task flawlessly, yet over time they fell under the influence of Ner'zhul's undead plague. Now, unbeknownst to Kil'jaeden and his Legion, the Dreadlords serve the Lich King and live only to carry out his dark agenda. Dreadlords generally appear as dashing human males and are adept at charming and beguiling mortal creatures through telepathy. Dreadlords radiate darkness around them and are fond of traveling within shadows.

hey man thats not sam, thats his sister

lay off

go back in time to when 5.2 came out
do all the quest shit to get the legendary cloak
equip your legendary cloak
walk over the edge of the bridge

Why you gatta be mean, man.

Why the fuck would you play a class whose main abilities aren't instant cast?
Who enjoys having to waste 5 minutes per fight sitting and waiting while you cast your main ability?

I missed the end of MoP because of work complications and didn't get my cape. I'm still pissed that there's a boss I literally can never get to.

>tfw cant play girly males
I hope void elves get some pretty faces

Did Blizzard plagiarize my accidental childhood shitposting or not?

DOWNTIME OVER

>not lightforged futa and void elf boy
i sleep

no it just means blizzard's writers are on the level of underage autists.

>ywn be paid a first world wage to write fanfic-tier plot for an MMO

So is the patch just the new raid and world pvp changes?

I was probably too hopeful for the old world level rescaling today.

Futa is terrible and straight shota is a blight on all hentai. Age gap with older female is great but why does the kid have to be fucking 10

I have a fat male panda rogue and I want to switch. What is the best ally race for rogues?

>boy

Gnomes

all that is changing is healers and dps have permanent 40% DR and a lot of legendaries are being nerfed in wpvp

femgnome

Just imagine method killing a end boss with a raid setup full of meme specs, now everyone thinks it's mandatory and demands raiders to swap to survival and outlaw. But you can't just swap, you need to complete a Balance of Power long quest chain to get attuned.

Dwarf is the true patrician choice. Human and Worgen are also decent.

up

Not like that bitch Christie Golden. She's writing for the actual game not, just just the terrible novels.

big milkies

Fags

Monk or priest, /wowg/?

>37 chests later.

Is that about normal or did i have shit luck?

Lotta talk that Blizz wouldn't let an xpac sit on one raid for a year like they have at the end of recent xpacs cuz it just loses too many subs, but I think they're going to again this time. Rather than rush the xpac for spring/summer, I'm assuming they release new races and leveling system early and have that be the new content to keep ppl hanging on till BfA launches around Sept.

please bully my balls with your feet!!

finally completed pathfinder
what now brehs?

normal, unless you got like 1 key per scenario

Is it your third hidden weapon? If it is is normal.

>join a guild with women

Never fucking again. Even when they know how to play a game and aren't playing a healer they're still just insufferable. They don't understand things like men do.

they're too busy developing classic to give retailcucks anything

rev up those alts

You look like a flaming piece of poo wearing a wig. Feed yourself to a kodo you nasty belf chestlet.

>mfw old school veteran from Feb 2005
>mfw getting Cata fetuses mad as fuck on MMO-C to the point where they get themselves banned

This is the problem

You shouldnt be able to do this

THAT IS LITERALLY THE MOST BASICBITCH MOG I HAVE EVER SEEN

LITERALLY TIE A NOOSE AND MOTHERFUCKING HANG YOURSELF YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT

YOU ARE A WASTE OF OXYGEN AND YOUR FAMILY WISHES YOU WERE DEAD

DO IT FAGGOT

DO IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>tfw you'll never be in a real raid
feels bad

The other thing they could do that allows for a Spring release would be how they've handled content in Broken Shores and Argus. They release something totally skimped down and release more as they go. Allows them to continually add content w/o ever having to add that much. In that sense it could be a lot easier to launch BfA before most of it is even ready.

>love the aesthetics of hunter and love bows
>can't heal with them
>having alts is dumb
;_;

kys ;-;

Heroic is real enough for me.