Litecoin - Less than 100 Blocks untill SegWit Activation

Where was Veeky Forums when the biggest LTC pump of 2017 happened?
Get in fast. LTC will activate SegWit in less than 4~5h
Get in BEFORE the pump, for once...

negro pls, like segwit will have any kind of importance at all, it might spike a few dollars or something but that's that

even bitbay is a better investment than litecoin at this point, and that's an outright scamcoin

Stop imagefagging in every thread please, it's cringey as fuck
Your shill skills are lame

Im ready

>only 200 ltc tho

Why don't you go to reddit if you want everyone to know what posts are yours so much?

Probably because his lame FUD in every thread is being moderated there.

Manipulating kikes are going to throw a nuclear power plant worth of hashing at stopping segwit once the value pumps up. This shit is risky as fuck. Segwit DOA on LTC. Too many ASIC users won't let their cheats go.

I've been waiting for this for a long time. It's finally happening boys.

BLOCK RETARGET IN 3 HOURS, I REPEAT: 3 HOURS

You know that "ASICboost" TM conspiracy theory has been debunked, right?

Has it? Then why are ASIC manufacturers not supporting segwit?

buy on rumors sell on news

Because they want to be able to decide the block size themselves so they can adapt the number of transactions they include in a block according to their mining power. They want to be able to optimize their efficiency. Yes it's a political battle about power allocation on a decentralized network but don't think either camp is evil or wrong.
I'm not advocating for Unlimited tho, but the FUD from the BitcoinCore side is ridiculous. imho the ASIC arm race has to be stopped one day or another. You don't need to burn the annual electricity consumption of Ireland running SHA-256 in order to secure a blockchain. You have memory-bound algos doing fine (like Ethereum's Dagger-Hashimoto) and more and more PoS systems are being explored more and more to stay decentralized and secure.
BTC is a mess, an obsolete mess with difficulties to adapt. That's why the LTC SegWit activation matters. Enjoy the ride and takes your gains in time.

Segwit is not a rumor. It is a forgone conclusion.

Woosh .. you totally missed his point

I understand the point. I'm telling them that this was always more than a rumor. It was going to happen.

Dude his point is that Segwit is the NEWS and you sell the news...

Not that Segwit is a rumor....

How will it pump based off segwit? It's no moon, but 5-10% increase?

>he doesn't realize the implications of Segwit on LTC

I guess you can cash out now if you need to.

Nice enron memes but you should acknowledge that the only real enron nigga was the chink that cashed early to marry a stripper.

Reboarded this train with100 LTC at $9. Sell order placed at $13.5 because it died there last time. Will invest it in ETH. Thanks for my ETH gains.

7 BLOCKS UNTIL ACTIVATION!
~20 min
Hold your balls

5 minutes until liftoff!