Hypothetically speaking. What would a 30 year old neet, lets call him a late bloomer, need to do if he wants to change...

Hypothetically speaking. What would a 30 year old neet, lets call him a late bloomer, need to do if he wants to change, be sucessfull and not die of starvation ?

The only work experience is washing dishes, serving in cafes and restaurants.

5k € in savings.

Living in Europe.

ANY help would be apreciated. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA&list=LLM27zTsBjOdJsj7Vua3ppCw&index=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

30 is too late to change

What has this hypothetical late bloomer been doing for the past 10 years? Just waitering? Should have realized earlier on that doing so is unsustainable.

First thing ANYONE needs to do to change themselves/become successful is get a unique skill, preferably in an area that there arent that many people in.

Formal education may be the answer, I doubt that at 30 yr you can start medical school or shit, but computer science/accounting may do you well. Depends if you have aptitutde for it and are mathematically inclined.

If you're dumb as rocks, but got street intelligence - start hustling, in EU its easy as fuck. Go to eastern europe, buy two bags of cigarettes for cheap, then sell them in western europe in person. If you see agents checking bags, drop them and walk away.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA&list=LLM27zTsBjOdJsj7Vua3ppCw&index=6

Depression and anxiety, mostly. And yes, just waitering.

One option would be applying to Uni while working part time/full time.

What other options are there at this point ?

Ah, the trustfund neet meme.

Honestly, no idea.

I generally consider 30 years old to be the cut-off point of youth. Ted Leonsis once told me that you can start companies and fail; its part of life. But after 30, you have to stop. You were either successful or you weren't. You have to start thinking about marrying (if you haven't), kids, their futures and the requisite funds, retirement, etc.

To be starting THAT late in the game in this world is borderline impossible.

>To be starting THAT late in the game in this world is borderline impossible.

A bunch of people spend their 20s doing what looks like to be something, but they're just aimlessly drifting or going with the flow. A lot of them go into their 30s just almost or just as clueless as the NEET.

You miss up on valuable things like formal qualifications and job experience, but a lot of people change professions at that age and just forsake them anyway. It's not really "too late" to start. It's just not very advantageous.

True, but that requires effort and depends on selling oneself. You can't appear and say depression and anxiety kept you impotent for a decade. Who the hell would hire that?

You can start by filling up my cup of coffee as i make 5kEUR a month working and investing while texting your gf for some succ, bitch boy.

What would you do if you were in such situation ?

The average age of a successful startup founder is 40.

I'm guessing you must be not long out of your teenage years talking about turning 30 as if youre turning 50.

Fall in love. Move mountains. Prosper.

The only thing you need is motivation

Wow, so many losers here with self defeating attitudes.

What a bunch of losers.

OP what you need to do is grow some balls, go earn some cash and then invest that in your own business.

The overhead has never been so low for you to open up an internet based small business. If you can do a certain skill, like coding, or art, go ahead, you can go into e commerce, affiliate marketing, etc

There is really no excuse besides motivation for someone to make money these days.

All it comes down to is motivation, its all in your mind.

Fuck all of the idiots that say its too late to change. 30? It's just a number. I'm 29 and quite frankly I still feel like I'm 22 on the inside. Still have the drive, still have the motivation to be better.

Its all in your head. Grow some balls. Be a man. Do it. Your ancestors did it, so can you.

That's because the exception to the rule is people who already have experience from previous work or already have money. Starting a tech company is much more doable if you worked 15 years at IBM or such. Plus, if you fail, then you can afford it. It's a much better situation to be in, rather than risking everything, possibly failing, and maybe being left homeless at that age.

Clearly, radical life changes are necessary. I'd suggest going to the European equivalent of community college or learning some new skill, but that takes discipline and initiative. If you were awash in anxiety and depression for 10 years, do you think you can suddenly cope with and handle the pressures of such? I saw someone in a similar situation try. Best he got was pizza delivery, but then got fired and now he's doing nothing again. Better to be comfortable and miserable it seems.

What is needed is hardship, not comfort. I'd be thinking military, possibly French Foreign Legion. Barring that, moving to a new location that forces adaption and learning. Hell, I moved out of my home city right after college and went to work in the Eastern Europe. Spent two years there, learned a new language, gained some perspective, and went back home. Sure, I made shit, but it was a formative experience. Had to learn how to live on my own in a completely new environment with little to no safety net. And when I went back, it helped sell me during interviews.

That's my view in any case. Clearly other posters would say otherwise.

I suggest, whatever you do, take a deep breath and pull through the first 2 years, no matter how low the pay.

One 2 year block of uninterrupted employment will do wonders for future employment chances.

I started working on my career around 30 too. Don't believe anyone who says you're too old, or that it's hopeless. They just want to put you down to feel better about themselves.

Sure are.

If the majority of entrepreneurs gave up once they hit 30 95% of companies we have today wouldn't exist.

Kids these days have a skewed version of reality due to Zuckerberg and those Snapchat founders.

Thanks for all the replies.

Motivation and discipline is a given. I guess I just should find some niche and stick with it in order to cultivate the skill required.

>f you can do a certain skill, like coding, or art, go ahead, you can go into e commerce, affiliate marketing, etc

>using art to ecommerce

How?

I'd unironically give up on being a normie. I'd save up like 2000 dollars then fly to a random country and start done shit. During this I would bring a gopro and I'd use Google drive to write about my adventure. After a few years of that I would write a book/create a movie and tell the world about that time I ended up getting into a fight in Argentina or whatever

I am Asian, software engineer by trade. Currently in Europe for the first time (1 April to 16 April). Pretty ok salary (3k~ euros per mth) so I could afford to dine in resturants. You know in South East Asia, most Western expats earn big bucks and hold good positions. You'll never get to be served by a Caucasian. And yet in London/Netherlands/Paris/Germany, I see them young waiters and waitresses falling over themselves to serve me. Pretty nice experience, and I tip them appropriately. I enjoyed their service, but , the thought that this is an unsustainable job is always in the back of my mind (for the people involved, regardless of race). Maybe you can try moving to Asia to take advantage of being a unique foreigner? Be a model or teacher, or even a cafe manager.

can I be a model in finland?

Had a friend do this: Dropped out of college and moved to Thailand to "discover himself." Worked as a waiter there, somehow ended up impressing some businessman who favored the restaurant, started working as his chauffeur, and next thing you know he's learning the import/export business by listening to his boss as he drives him around.

Lmao @ this thread.

Fuck having kids and mortgages and coal burning chad fucking leftover roasties. Buy a van. Travel. Make money on the side. Live your life because this country is going down the shitter and nothing you do today will matter in another 30 years. SS will be bankrupt. Healthcare will be a myth. And there will be so many imigrants by then being a young white male will be a death sentence.

If you really want to start a white family your only hope is to move to russia. Yea you will live poor but thats basically the only white stronghold left.

Heed my warning or dont. Idgaf. Peace out.

Google "graphic design". It's not the best paying job out there but its a start.

No wonder why our race is going to die out when the men have already given up and will not fight for the future of their people. Really fucking sad.

No I know what that is, but how do i actually get into this job? Indeed listings don't reply, they seem to only want punjabs

is fiver or freelance.com the only place to do freelance graphic work with reasonable exposure?

America is done. Stick a fork in it.

The baby boomsters and their globalists policies fucked us right in the ass. I voted for trump. Hoped he would reverse the damage. But as time goes on he's doing nothing but pandering to the globalists.

Like i said. You want a white family? Move your ass to russia. Don't even think about europe. They'll be toast even sooner than we will.

>I'm 29 and quite frankly I still feel like I'm 22 on the inside.

I hope you say that when you get artritis, get bald, get hemorrhoids in your 'early 20's'

OP 25 year old here. I have no clue what it is like where you live. All I can do is give advice. If you learn how to paint interiors. Like walls in houses you can make a decent amount of money in a short span of time. Again, I don't know if this is something that people want in your area but where I am, this is a skill that I have acquired that could be put to use to put food and possibly housing over my head in a bind. And I live in one of the shortest cost for housing areas in... at least my country if not the world. Cali.

over here they always have woodland firefighters looking people

teach english is japan, korea, might have to have a degree though.

oh and nursing and emt programs.

That was two days you fucking autist

Ironically, I came via Finland and will be leaving back via the same way. Finland is really empty btw. Super low population compared to other countries. And they have the most "white" genes I saw. No idea about their modelling preferences.

Yeah I know of a lot of white guys being the 2IC for businessmen in Asia. Starting a family in a faraway place might be hard though.

Paris is toast. And I nearly got mugged there by a tall (2.2m) black guy.

You're never too old to change and become successful. You just have to stop talking about it and do it cocksucker.

lol whatever we don't live in 1963 granpappy

white women decided that they aren't "our people" any more. they have thoroughly detached and will continue throwing us under the bus from here unto eternity.
the system and society is so fucked, who even cares.

Invest in a secondhand laptop, get an internet connection if you don't already have either of these things. Learn front-end development on freecodecamp.com. You can earn money freelancing after you finish and you do not need to know anything about programming to do this course.
You'll figure out what to do next by yourself.
Try to be around highly successful and/or educated people no matter what it takes.

dont listen to this faggot OP its never late to change

>implying those werent better times where people had families and men were real men who took care of wife and several kids