/fhg/ - For Honor General

OTP Edition

Last Thread:
>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 – Aramusha Gameplay - The Rogue Samurai | Trailer | Ubisoft [US]

[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 - Shaman Gameplay - The Savage | Trailer | Ubisoft [US]

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QuEuV9F22N0
youtu.be/0LRTM-kdEkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for being a race traitor

First for repeated post
>shaman can unlock hunters mercy to bite someone else

Who the fuck OK'd this character?

>tfw tribute won’t stop being fun.

>it's this nobu/warden bullshit again

I'm a pretty and wonderful princess and I want you to buy me the season pass

>Law has Bombs
>Shaman can litter entire fucking camp with traps.
>She also gets more utility out of them than Law
>Or have higher Defense like PK
>Sharpen blades/Axe for bite. Or in General Higher fucking damage.
>Scout.

Indeed

>Each season pass has released increasingly bullshit characters

Really activates those almonds

Just wait for the honourfags to infest it, itll stop being fun real fast

Why the fuck is aramusha's throw quad-directional, I'm trying really hard to throw diagonally here if you look at the square we're standing on.

And the fucking terrible back throw, look at how close I am here, for what reason does he have these throw changes when there's no positive trade off

>shaman says "eat shit" in icelandic during wildcat's rage

O U R G I R L
U
R
G
I
R
L

Shaman fucking nerf when?

anyone else having trouble booting up for honor?
im noticing my game isnt booting up, and i wanna know if its just ubisoft fucking up as per usual

Expect at hotfix soon, she’s like my boy ninja during release(fun, but too damn strong kek). Unless pope meant we get the nerf mid December with a “title update”...

about to play my first game of tribute, wish me luck boys

does he have good wallsplat rewards?

does it pause and stop responding in the opening text before the nvidia logo?

your graphics cards are dead

average at best, a side heavy into top light and that's it, doesn't even start a good mixup, and both are low damage. adds up sure, but not even close enough to have the terrible throw

>Aramusha moves with precision and wastes no movments
ULTRA INSTINCT CONFIRMED

so how much damage are we talking?

Simmer down there, loser

Not on my watch, gaijin scum

>feint->enemy shit out an heavy out of stamina->gb
>get killed
WHY

i have no idea what is going on

youtu.be/QuEuV9F22N0
Get 3 flags and hold them to win. Don’t let the enemy get them. Not a hard to grasp concept

>tfw Jiren is literally 90% likely to have a second form that doubles his power because otherwise the final fight would be too much of a letdown

28 damage. 25 for the heavy and 3 for the light since it's mitigated by recovery, so actually worse damage than i thought it was.

Also model bugged against mate and showed shirtless aramusha (albeit with sleeves) yet it makes me wish for a top less, tatted up yakuza style, robes tied around waist armour set.

aight boys how do i fix this
locating the game files does nothing as i go to where they are and nothing changes

>When people feint their heavy and go for guardbreak it work
>When I do it their heavies go through

Obviously I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what.
I queue up the guardbreak immediately after the feint I don't know what else I'm doing wrong

28? yeesh i thought you were gonna say like 35-40

some of the balancing decisions in this game are utterly bizarre. if you compared ara to law, he is garbage in every way. only for he can attack faster he has no other advantages despite filling essentially the same role for his faction, and both characters have landslide losing match ups vs legacy characters and newer ones

its like they just balance randomly. think of a character, give it moves and values and compare them to nothing at all other than pop culture references and loose ideas in their heads

>implying it’ll ever stop

Simmer down pops

Honestly, I don't even have a problem with it, it's just getting annoying and stale by now. This has been in pretty much every thread to some degree for months.

It was funny at first, but you autismos have driven it into the ground and beaten that dead horse to the point where I'm not sure how it can still be beaten (but you somehow still manage it).

so this... is the power of pc...

>I don’t have a problem with it but here’s a two-paragraph long reddit post on why I have a problem with it
It’s never going to stop. And you’re part of the reason why.

fuck warden and his laggy bullshit
>the time that my hero takes to recover from the 2 light is enough for the warden to charge another shoulderbash

>Fag doesn’t revive
>leaves with the tribute
>get ganked
>respawn and go try to save him
>too late and time runs out
>messaged me after
>”why the fuck were you dead and not respawning”
>mfw

THEY TOOK OUR GRANDMA AWAY, FUCKING UBISOFT KENSEI IS NOTHING WITHOUT HER WRINKLES!!!!

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that Shaman is Shugokis wife

>Why the fuck were you dead

Gee, I wonder.

Who uninstalling here?
It's been a fun ride but it's got to end sometime and the point where it's clear ubi has stop giving a fuck seems appropriate.

>three sentences with a line break in between
>he thinks it's two paragraphs
>he can't understand the difference between not having disliked something originally and disliking it now
>he still thinks his spam is funny
>this is the IQ of the average nobushi poster

pls help even validating the game files doesnt help and i dont wanna be stuck redownloading the game forever

>redditposter defending his redditposting
Woah, new one

On the toptic of revive, can someone explain to me why do these fucking cunts keep spamming revive ping and cry in chat why you're not reviving them WHILE you're fighting?
I swear to fucking gods Roaches are the worse when it come to this shit

Are you playing the game through uplay alone or Steam too?
If steam, deactivate steam overlay. If not steam then idk.

>dominion
>one guy is trying to kill another one
>another friendly comes in with one dead literally 3cm away from him
>decide to join the fight,give the enemy revenge and get killed
that's why

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that think Aramusha is weak
Solid mid tier hero. Only issue is undertuned numbers and missing punishes
Instead of being so undertuned to be put in the Highlander hole, he's moved from upper mid tier to lower mid tier

I've only fought a few aras, but his lights can be sanic fast on console. Pretty scary but most light spammers are absolute trash and are easily beat once you get out of the katana blender.

Wait people thought he was weak? His speed is almost pk levels wtf

he's not weak, he's just pathetic compared to shaman

Well, mid tier is honestly comparatively kind of shit when S tier bullshit exists.

In this case yeah, it's perfectly understandable because clearly one of his two allies are being braindead, but when you're alone it's even more retarded

>getting stomped by a premade of PKs and Warlords in dominion
>retards who don't know how to play tribute running the totem to the enemy shrines
I really wish I had friends who still played.

Every characters are pathetic compared to shaman, it's stupid to compare anything to Shaman when she can do everything better than everyone.
I had a shaman camping one bridge in the Temple garden map, the one just below the giant ass tree and there's literally nothing you could do because of her pounce, had to attack with an ally

>HL buff in the pipeline (months away)
>Kensei rework not until season 5/6
>Nobushi can't cheese heal up at mid and hold forever

So what class do I play next?

Tribute is better than dominion

You wanna win?
Shaman
You want to have fun?
Anything you want save Kensei, Highlander.
Mind you, I'm not saying Kensei or Highlander aren't fun, they're two of my favorite characters, but they're just so damn weak getting rolled on forever by anyone with with a braincell just get old real fucking fast

if they ping and bitch they're retarded
If they just ping nonstop is because a lot of people after killing the enemy just fuck off somewhere else leaving you dead

>brainlet can't think of any insults but "lol reddit"
Please, keep going, I needed a laugh today

What's the Tribute shrine priority? I usually do attack or defense first and leave the eye for last.

The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

I try to do the eye first, seems the most useful

Defense>Radar>Attack

>the redditor is STILL defending his reddit posting
W e w

I dunno if i'm lucky but I've actually stumbled upon way more aras than shamans

>it’s another episode of Kensei does nothing but dodge attacks when you use an opener
>it’s another episode of Kensei spams his unblockable into your back while you are fighting someone else
>people think the character validates being a shitter
Maybe Kensei players should drop the “im not bad my guy is bad any wins I get are pure skill” act?

>for fashion hasn't still updated
it's dead, isn't it?

>waaaaaah why are they countering my attacks
>waaaaah why are they not respecting my autistic honor rules

i want wrinkly kensei back

Give it time you impatient nutter butter. They updated the site for highlander and Glad when they came out, and these characters are like a fucking day old. Have patience

Fuck the wrinkles man, nows the time of the qt femsei

wrinkly kensei was objectively better looking.

Post your main and boss battle theme

youtu.be/0LRTM-kdEkI

>"uhhhh"
>"r-reddit"

With how much you losers have been spamming the general for months, it's no wonder that you can do nothing but repeat the same insult and hope it works lol

See

See

No

>quote is about how redditors freak out about being called redditors
>user claims not to be reddit
>freaks out when called a redditor
What did he mean by this?

>orochi flickers heavy

What

>It's another episode of user being a shitter and getting his ass handed to him by the worse character in the game
Let me put it in a way that even your rotting brain can understand:
Kensei no feint dash attack
Kensei commit dash attack

>defending people who brag about skill when they gank with Kensei
Just about done

On a side note, why the fuck do you complaining about hard counters is bad? Kensei can break berserker in half.

So how does the emperor penguin fix his nest?
Igloos it back together.

Hope I helped you, Schrodinger's Reddit user.

>waaaaah ganking is bad momy ubisoft why are they attacking me when im trying to roleplay!!!!???

I was hoping that dedicated servers would be in the next big update.
Why can't they focus on the connection issues instead of releasing broken ass heroes?

>Get told
>Desperately try to get the last word crying about muhhh reddit
>say other freaks out

Go shit up another general you crybaby

See
It's amazing how accurate this quote is.

>tfw just got my shit pushed in by a bot aramusha

if level 3 bots figure out how to time when they use revenge they will be unstoppable

>he’s STILL replying
>he’s STILL denying that he’s a redditor
>he’s STILL physically incapable of not replying because he’s been found out as a redditor and his pride won’t let him just walk away from his keyboard anymore
>he will KEEP replying

Hey youtube

Good job, you found someone with similar thoughts.

Yeah, another retard.
>The guys that work on servers are the exact same people that work on heroes
Do you also yell at WalMart workers because they stopped selling some product like the guy is actuall at fault for what WalMart does just because he works there?

Is there a way to see the total player count across all systems as well as for Uplay alone?
I swear there are a few thousand more players for consoles.

>argue with someone
>indent twice to make the argument appear more coherent using a line break
>person you're arguing with instantly stops arguing and instead exposes you as a redditor for using more than your one (1) alotted paragraph mark

stupid redditors. get off my general normalfag redditors.

Footfags plaguing this general wasn't enough, now there's a wild gerontophile. What the fuck is wrong with you people
Also fuck shaman. I've withstood release shinobi, I've withstood gladiator, but this is just a little bit way too fucking much. I'm dropping the game until her shit is fixed, there is no way to deal with this kind of bullshit memery

You're right user, I can't have expectations that they'd try to release a major fix the same time they have a major content drop, that's absurd.
No shit the hero and netcode people are separate teams, it's so obvious in fact you'd need to be retarded to think bringing that up means anything.