Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrShasta/status/930640145589575680
youtu.be/4DZZcgIaNtg
youtube.com/watch?v=b2I0j1_biZU
vid.me/Y7VCw
lurk.moe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/MrShasta/status/930640145589575680

Shasta is unironically proud of himself for walking across the street.

Same guy who made a pity donation pastebin after getting “kicked out” of his house into a nice apartment that his parents pay for while he has no job?

yep.

stupid fucking fat americans lol

They really are all thick as shit and fat as fuck.

what sound does a bonobo make?

My debit card got lost… so they’re going to ship me a new one. I was like holy shit I have no cash. I didn’t want to bother anyone. I only know a couple of people. It feels like it would be out of the way to bother someone so I was like: do you know what—maybe I could just walk into Walgreens and show the people who work at Walgreens my doctor’s paper thing that says I should get this fibre stuff and be like ‘hey, really unfortunate situation, I guess that my debit card is gone so I have no money so maybe I could get this now and somehow work out a solution to get this thing that I need to stop being in pain or whatever’.

And so I go to Walgreens right. And I go to the pharmacy. I show them the thing and I explain the situation and the guy’s like “no, no, no”. And then I was like, ‘can’t you just put it on—cause I come to that Walgreens every month for the hormone refill—so can you just somehow put the money on the like, uh, on like the monthly, I don’t know, just give me some sort of IOU thing or whatever. I just need like a couple days or something to just pay it back. I just want to get this fucking thing that my doctor tells me to get! Can I just get this? They are like—well let me see. They did a whole bunch of tinkering at the computer. Finally they’re just like ‘no, this is an over-the counter thing and there’s no prescription for this. You have to pay for this. We can’t help you.’

was really pissed off so I go to the aisle where this stuff is, and I found it and I grabbed it and I walked to the front. So instead of the pharmacy I go to the front of Walgreens where you’re supposed to pay for stuff and I talk to the cashier. I explain the situation. The cashier person seems kinda nice. They’re like: ‘you should talk to the manager’. So they call the manager. I go talk to the manager. I explain the situation to the manager. And the manager is like ‘oh maybe you can uh get a temporary debit replacement thing…blah’. I was like, ‘well this is an over the counter thing I don’t think that’s going to work out. I don’t even have my phone on me I just want to find a solution so I can get this thing that I fuckin need!’ The manager person said ‘that wouldn’t even work anyway because it’s over the counter: there’s no way you can get this’.

I was getting kind of flustered. I was like ‘I need this shit—I need this.’ I said “well I need this. This is a really silly situation. I just happen to not have my debit card right now but I’m going to have it soon. I need this. Can I get this? I have money in the bank I just don’t have a way to pay for it in this moment”. They said no. I was getting kind of upset. I was like “can you pay for it and I’ll pay you back?” And he’s like “no.” And I was like staring him in the fucking eyes. Staring him right in the fucking eyes. He’s trying to explain shit to me and I’m like “why can’t you pay for it.”

He’s like “no I can’t do that—blah blah blah”. I was like, “why can’t you pay for it! I can’t get this? Oh you need my fucking 13 dollars right fucking now! This is about my health!” I was like “why can’t you pay for this? You need the fucking 13 dollars? You need the fucking 13 dollars?” “Like what the fuck—I’ll come back and pay you back! What? Like what the fuck!” He’s like, “no, no.” I was getting really frustrated. I was like “what if I just take this and I walk out the fucking store with it! What if I walk out the store with it. He’s like “well, we call the cops then.” I was like *shakes head*. I was considering walking out of the store holding in one hand the thing and in the other hand the piece of paper that says I need to buy this thing, and getting the cops called on me. I was considering it. But I put the fucking thing down and I was shaking my head and walked away. I was so pissed off. I was so angry. I was like “I can’t wait till these fucking Walmart capitalist nightmare assholes lose their fucking job to automation. I can’t fucking wait for that day.” I was furious and felt like total nightmare dystopia capitalistic death… I get back I was so shook by that. I was so fucking shook by that interaction. Oh my god. So I called my dad. I just vented. I vented and vented… Then I found out that my debit card’s getting here today! So no big deal I guess… I go to my mailbox and I grab the relevant shit…

Goose was on some sitcom on Vice called Nirvanna the Band the Show. It was an episode involving a Goldeneye speedrunning tourney. That thing with Tolki and Stivitybobo was mentioned

youtu.be/4DZZcgIaNtg

So anyone know if Slayer is streaming somewhere else now that he's banned on Twitch again?
Or if anyone heard if/when his ban will be lifted?

>My debit card got lost… so they’re going to ship me a new one. I was like holy shit I have no cash.
>"I have no money, but I must buy"

>I have money in the bank I just don’t have a way to pay for it in this moment
What?
Just withdraw some money from an ATM.
What is the fucking problem here?

PAY FOR MY GIRL PILLS NOW
I NEED THIS SHIT

The God Gamer Stigma

he hasnt changed a bit. based squid

big if true

classic squid

its fucking funny because its true and authorbulge is so wrong

this is too fucking good

Why is authorblues always so wrong lmao

but callumbal actually did, so what is your point?

when can i expect some WR vod reviews from arthurblogs?

>emulamer
lol

the guy replying to him is perpetuating The God Gamer Stigma

callumbal is a god gamer

>when it was more about community and not speedruns

what does that have to do with anything?

The The God Gamer Stigma Stigma

The God Gamer Stigma is the belief by nut huggers that someone is guareenteed a wr by virtue of being a God Gamer. this gets to the head of many so-called God Gamers and can deeply affect their self-esteem when they can't the wr that's expected of them
victims of The God Gamer Stigma include trihex, siglemic, cosmo, josh, and everyone who has ever retired due to hand pain

add andrewg to the list
he always quits running a game, if he can't get wr within a month and he's currently undergoing depression because he is over a second from the smb1 wr and refuses to do anything but wr attempts

lmfao

youtube.com/watch?v=b2I0j1_biZU

Will we ever see a 4:56.17 in SMB1?

simian will grind forit

I mean, is it technically possible?
I know about the 21 frames thing and I don't see how they can save another 21 frames when they already go steadily from left to right.
Maybe with the points?

>I don't see how they can save another 21 frames when they already go steadily from left to right.
jesus christ lol

>jesus christ lol
XDD

The only time they're not straight continuing the movement is when they wait for the bullet bill.

You need to go back.

No thanks, I've been regularly coming to /srg/ for several years now, no matter how much you try to be an edgelord.

If you've been here for that long and still don't understand how SMB1 works you're a fucking brainlet.

>you will never get to watch bigjon chug one of his gainer shakes

;_;

>you will never get to watch ian "cronikeys" edward undermine american values

;_;

You mean like fucking kids?

Love Live! Speedrun Idol Project!

im so fucking bored im reading serg

>you will never get to watch bigjon tear out your liver and downing it in 2 bites while you feel your life ending

I enjoyed my interthread vacation in The Sims General. Where do you go when there's no /srg/?

I make a new thread.

saints row general

/a/, /tv/, /b/, /gif/, /r9k/, /mu/

talk to my friends

I barely visit /srg/ because there is no /srg/

thanks for the late response!

So is Ribbedkilla's gimmick just being an even more extreme version of iateyourpie?

>batora gets 2nd place in odyssey with literally no effort
>people still say it's a harder speedgame than SM64
you can't make this shit up lmao

hes nice
leave big red alone

>still a minute behind vallu
vallu could get a 1:38 in 64 in a week if he actually gave a shit about some overplayed joke of a speedgame

>vallu could get a 1:38 in 64 in a week
This is what meme game runners actually believe.

you're welcome, have another

>super mario odyssey is even remotely hard
>super mario 64 is even remotely hard
you can't make this shit up lmao

holy shit runnerguy's blindfolded run today was so fucking intense

literally no effort besides playing every waking hour since release

game looks super cool

to be fair he doesn't have an actual card
and the bank account is probably under cosmo/male or some shit so it might be really difficult/embarrassing for a mentally ill idiot to try to withdraw in person

yo squid hmu I'd be down to fuck bby

Word

wording this hard as hell. anyone else?

nah

lmao

our boy goose is starring in a short film about goldeneye speedrunning that will air on VICELAND

vid.me/Y7VCw

Noone cares about your piss easy meme game.

except the goldeneye community you fucking retard

Let me rephrase:

Noone with a brain cares about your piss easy meme game.

except the goldeneye community you fucking retard

>goldeneye community
>having brains
lmao

>the chronicles of sam and tolki are now being broadcast on television

they have more brains than the SM64 community (which admittedly isn't a high bar to cross, but still)

>they have more brains than the SM64 community
no they don't lmao.

they clearly do, please don't be in denial over an obvious fact

Speedrunning is a pretty shit name for the hobby to be honest family

>Expecting a corporation to care about 1 random broke person's problem.
>Expecting a random person to lose their job to get you a fibre supplament
>Crying about how they don't have compassion for you and being unable to see their side. (You can literally get arrested for taking Walmarts garbage)

Just wow, welcome to corporate america bud.
You'd be literally be better off asking random people at a gas station for money.

word, call it skillrunning

lurk.moe/
lurk has an unhealthy obsession

>that one guy who calls everything a *baby voice* piss easy meme game

What does he run, /srg/?