■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JP:pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ EN:google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch:pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Alchemist Replica (until 11/22)
├ Vehicle Formers (until 12/6)
├ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)
└ [SG] Darkness Conviction (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Majestic/Phantom Battleship (until 11/29)
├ Polytan (Basilis series, until 12/5)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
├ Aura (until 2018/3/20)
└ Evleda (until 2018/3/20)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa(embed) (embed)

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php(JP)
pso2wiki.net/(JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com(EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

Remember: we all want to suck Io's toes. No exceptions.

□ Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!qNwxwYyL!j53fUE5Qw-_8E8nEz_VqeA
reddit.com/r/sissyhypno/wiki/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're very brave

For you

>next arks league are thunder bears
fucking why

Because rng for 30 minutes and that's it

polytanz

>karma
>a literal furfaggot disguised as a normie
>also frequents reddit

So. Just finished my 250 Galeru
And, I have an expensive 7slot Qliphad sword
But Nemesis-NT is pretty fuckin' tempting

But I also have a shit Tali for my Hero
..Or I could get Nemesis-NT Knuckle for my Fighter. Because Supermanning with that Nemesis-NT would be kinda neat.

pls send help

>>also frequents reddit
Something only a redditor would know. Off yourself.

post ___

yourself fucking that dildo you own disgusting faggot

Which one?

I wouldn't bother affixing a Nemesis Sword right now if you already have a solid Qlip. The difference isn't that dramatic and the Red Dragon EQ series is bound to be better.
Personally I'd make Nemesis Talis if you don't have an affixed one yet, that 20% PP Cost Reduction while you have your barrier up is pretty nice for Racor Edge spam and will go a long fucking way if you ever decide to play FO.

Lilith reaffix your fucking units already

shit happens everywhere, you will be ostracized until the end of the days until you stop being a dickhead or learn to play as a team

I love how Kotori tries to pretend he's not a shitter when even Hartmann was better than him.

Haven't played in about a year.
Was the FI balance real?

The one downside is I don't really see the point in using Tali frequently?
Maybe I'm just a turboshit Hero, but outside of using the DoT stuff to build Hero Time, Anga is the general other use for it

So I have a hard time talking myself into Tali

FI is one of the classes that shines the most against bosses and in ultimate, so yes

How should i be playing as fighter? What's a class tree i could use? What PAs? I have +35 Zeins (but not Qliphs) of all three weapons so I'll be using them all.

I don't really use them frequently either desu. Mainly just on bosses that build resists and for the AoE HT Finish.
If you have two targets with lots of HP close together, like in the Dengeki EQ right now, you can use Racor Edge to hit both of them too. A bit finicky though since it's a fairly narrow line.

So same as before? Ignored because its mob central and FO can do bosses even better?

FO is shit right now.
HR is the new hot thing. FI is pretty close to HR on bosses and is pretty decent mobbing wise too.

This is really embarrassing, my fighter is lv80 and i don't know how to play it because i leveled it as a sub for Bouncer. Someone tell me what to do with it before my shame creates a black hole that engulfs the ARKS ship

MAI FURENDO!

Deformed ankles

Why are nu-pso fans so autistic?

Their is literally L I T T E R A L L Y no reason to affix in its current state. You are actively wasting money if you choose to affix anything other than a Weila Board or a 14* weapon. This is now doubly true with the new, potentially good EQ weapons coming out.

>Has some weird ass hodgepodge of *12 units with 100/5 affixes
>Still won't grind and affix his *14
>Just plays FGO
God I hate shitter luck

Limit Break is a big deal.
Play safe during it if you have to, abuse iframes during PAs and just try to use it during safer parts of fights.
Like when you stun a boss or something.

What weapon do you like?
Double Saber revolves around a Ring largely.
L/DS Kamaitachi activates the Whirlwind effect after certain PAs. And can have 2 Whirlwinds up at once. So the goal is to always have 2 up.
So, generally for damage when you don't need iframes
Surprise Dunk, or Acro Effect
Into Rumbling Moon, into Illusion Rave
Then rotate Rumbling Moon and Illusion rave to keep up the Tech Arts JA Bonus

AoE is just like, alternate Tornado Dance and Chaos Riser.
Tornado Dance is unfortunately also your only real movement as Double Saber. That and kind of Surprise Dunk.

For Twin Dagger, Symphonic Drive for chasing
Fall Nocture is good to reposition yourself if you get too high.
Otherwise, alternate Oorchestra, and Wild Rhapsody. Make sure you weapon action to fill your gear though.
There's also a ring to make your normal attack home you closer to the target, it's alright but I personally don't like using it.

For Knuckles, honestly I don't really know.
I just know it has some of the best burst in the game.
Any PA into Straight Charge (crafted) is so good

KEEP IN MIND I AM NOT AMAZING AT THIS GAME I AM JUST OKAY BUT THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE PLAYING FI A GOOD BIT
If you need a spec I can try to post something for you but idk how optimized people make it nowadays

Thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere good atm. Let's spice it up a bit. Post your
>character
>favorite sissy hypno vid

Pic related and here's a little treat for you girls!
mega.nz/#F!qNwxwYyL!j53fUE5Qw-_8E8nEz_VqeA

I am bored of my cute little butt atm so give me something to watch while im stuck waiting here for the next 3 hours please~

i always laugh at team members who boast about spending 50m-100m on their affixes

its lamo i still do more damage than you

Whoops, forgot pic~

Maybe get a job then if you're bored all the time

sup lang

>sissy hypno

hartmann is that you

are you still alive?

I have 3 weps like this and it makes me kinda sad to think about sometimes.

post more of this

What is the stuff in that mega actually? Is it all "sissy hypno" shit?
I've never really watched any of that kind of stuff, is there anything in particular you recommend checking out first for a complete newbie like me?

Thanks tons
I'll post results in a week or two after i try this out.

The problem with your meme image is that affixing actually doesn't solve jackshit.
No ammount of hp will stop from getting 2 shotted by boosted deus, pp is negligible at best with how much you get back now from normals, spending millions trying to get a 2% (at fucking best) damage boost means nothings when your playing 12 man boosted ult amd.
You know what actually matters?
Gamesense.
Knowing when to dodge, knowing how to step, understanding boss movements and tells is what matters, something visphone lobby cuck HRetards like you fail to realise.

Same, I have one teammate who always post in teamchat how hes just finished his astra, etheor, elegant afixings and yet everytime we do a tmpa he's the first to faceplant and make frustrated emoticons in chat.
Its even funnier that we play the same class and yet im always in the top three while hes near the bottom when someone in the team post parse.

Yee lad. GL
Think I'm about to buy a Knuckle and go back Fi for a bit myself.
Have all 3 weapons for once to swap, so we'll see how it works out!

Ship 2?

>mfw attending every polytan i can
both red dragon and austere nt are going to make me regret it right?

Not if you get that 14* from polytan!

Yup, it's a huge compilation. If you're looking for a place to start, reddit has a sub dedicated to this stuff, check out reddit.com/r/sissyhypno/wiki/index , lots of material, and there's also a list of blogs you can follow as well. Have fun indulging in your hidden desires, sweetie~!

Go the fuck back to XIV and kill yourselfs while your at it you goddamn living failures.
Nobody here wants your kind shitting up the place so do your family a favor and choke on your xanax pills you soyboy dregs.

>Soyboys
Just call them faggots, faggot

as if you haven't jacked off to worse shit.

Yeah Ship 2

Shut up soyboy, you think your degeneracy is in good company but its not. I fucking told you and your kind where to quarantine yourselves so fucking go to /XIVG/ and never, I MEAN FUCKING EVER COME BACK.

If you wanna FI some stuff I'd be down
Trying to figure out this new Knuckle before I swap for a bit though

>Soyboy
Where the fuck did this come from

How about tomorrow at around this time (after polytan), come back and check this thread?

i don't even deal in this fucking weird degenerate shit you braindead frogposter.

i'm mostly just here to try and talk about the game and spare innocent dipshits who don't know better than to avoid this general the grief of being told that affixing is worthless when they come in with a gameplay question.

here's your (You) you shitfaced sperglord. go jack off to your mommy incest or some shit.

Shitty ass league. Who can get the most lucky spawns or who bought the stupid magazine wins.

I'll be at work and probably forget anyway but maybe I'll remember after

Do most of these kind of just assume I have a dildo? Because I was watching some joi stuff before and then it moves on to the parts where you are supposed to use it on yourself but since I don't have one it always really takes me out of it

>Still have the same weapon I was using 20 levels ago
Atleast my weapon sheet is almost complete

But do you meet the requirement to equip it?

Ya and I just got it. Now to do my sp tree over again. I think I'm getting the polytan weapon soon too so I'm not sure if I want to upgrade this

Can't believe you're higher level than me already.

Polytan wep would be better to use 90% of the time

Since I made a character long ago and uninstalled for 2 years, I got the returners bonus when I logged back onto it, so I transferred the items to my main. 8 100% exp buffs and a few golden tickets for free levels

Tbh i would take sissy hypno posting over muh mlg wannabe e-celeb circlejerking and fags repeating the same arguement about gear over and over again

Is there anyone who would like a pet to run their errands and satisfy them?

I'm gonna give you death and you'll like it

>The difference isn't that dramatic and the Red Dragon EQ series is bound to be better.
It wouldn't be too surprising but there's no guarantee of that
Nemesis-NT is RNG dependent and it seems like that would at least be a partial justification for how good it is

>>Has some weird ass hodgepodge of *12 units with 100/5 affixes
That's honestly more than most people are willing to bother with

Try playing bow Br/Ra with under 180pp and you'll just want to commit suicide.

Affixing does matter. But I agree though that past a certain point it's not worth the cost and you can make up for that by improving yourself instead.

This desu.

that's what our support partners are for, user

honestly I think a not-insignificant part of the problem is that affixing your shit isn't simple or fun for most people, it's just sort of convoluted work managing the various probabilities and interactions fodder has

compare that to socketing systems in other games where the actual upgrade tends to be simple thing but the effort is diverted elsewhere like finding the gems or whatever to put in instead

being able to just buy fodder outright in this game can bypass a lot of that here I suppose but unless you go looking for the information outright there's no simple way in-game for a player to know what to look for

Surely you wouldn't want to just join me for grinding while talking about random things, would you?

Is it easy for a retard to make an account?

It doesn't sound like they want that at all.

If I made one, you can too
I-I guess. Shame

How cute are you?

I look like a beer keg with a bunch of golf clubs sticking out of it

autism/cute

This thread lol
Somehow the /v/ discussions manage to be worse than ours

you look like an extra from The Fifth Element

pretty cute but not lewd enough

Cute > lewd

>had gear from start of ep 3
>finally got 12* units made
>doubled my hp
>12% flat damage reduc
>never drop below 50% hp anymore

Now if only I had had enough meseta for more than 100 tri-atk...

>Redid skill tree
>Dont have enough stats for new weapon anymore
Frug

did ya do it right

Dumb dumb

>Has some weird ass hodgepodge of *12 units with 100/5 affixes
jesus christ, even this new kid who just started playing has 100/5 affixed units

Level 65 atm. Maybe it's due to my mag. I used to have 10 points pumped in r attack

I'm 65 and I can't equip any of my CF weapons yet either, though I'm only 16 DEX away. tfw I used to have 30 levels on you and now we're the same level.

You'll get there if you get a few more levels on your main and especially sub probably. Don't blow points on shitty RAtk skills or fuck up your MAG just so you can equip it a tiny bit sooner

:3c have you just been enjoying the story
Oh I was under the impression that this weapon was already old for my level. I have 4 more sp resets, so I'll just temporarily keep the r attack so I can use it, then swap those 10 points to something better at level 75, I think my damage should be better this way unless I grind for another weapon

I want to play through episodes 1-3 but I've yet to find a lore appropriate outfit that someone else in the story doesn't already wear

How would putting more R-atk into an R-atk mag fuck up a mag? Don't waste resets and just feed the mag with r-atk food devices to max it out?

Yeah, I've been working on the matter boards.