Guys trendlines are not a meme

Guys trendlines are not a meme...
I predicted last night at 5pm PST that the price would drop along this line and it has.

That is why I bought into ETC also because I heard news of the korean whale's plan on the 14th. Surely you've read about it?

what are the whales supposedly doing today?

Oh my god. All of you just shut the fuck up already.

Love,

ETH Bagholder

dood i own 232 eth i was just wondering what this guy thinks the whales are gonna do tonight

oh the whales are messing with etc, yea i couldn't care less

OP, if you're smart enough you'll know now is the time to shut the fuck up and keep you're trap shut. Delete your other posts as well. You're compromising yourself.

Op fuckin delet this. You're comprimising our strat

are you just drawing random lines on the charts?

>Guys trendlines are not a meme

Anyone who knows anything about charts already knows this. Stop acting like you are some sort of guru.

>random
You are a certified autist if you classify the relation between the price and that trendline as "random". KYS.

You're a moron if you're building trendlines on the gross stock price and hoping for a prediction, rather than building your own detailed underlying financial projections. Trendlines are for unsophisticated newbs.

1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

Don't feel like posting more. You should be getting the message, Buffet.

As if fundamental analysis is any better. Trading is all based on human fear and greed. How many times have you diddled to pictures of Warren Buttet?

OBVIOUSLY, but if you don't know the fundamentals, or even what a business does, then trends don't make sense.

Take a look at how IMG squashed their own stock with a blog post, for example. The reaction didn't warrant the news, and it was even self-inflicted. They are undervalued right now. No trend lines could have predicted that move. No trend lines can tell where it's going to go. You have to dig into the business financials itself to see if the price drop was actually warranted by their fundamentals, and it sure as fuck wasn't.

I can draw a bunch of lines too. Your pictures actually mean nothing.

It's all just information that causes humans, or algos programmed by humans to react in a certain way.

It doesn't matter if the information is some "rock solid fundamentals" or that the CEO was caught fucking a horse, or some line on a graph that causes hordes of traders to buy, all that matters is how information influences supply and demand.

You can't draw a line and extrapolate from that that the CEO will be caught fucking a horse. The difference is that fundamentals don't care what the CEO does with his dick and he can be(and probably would be) replaced, and the business itself still stands weak or strong, completely external of that. Thanks for proving my point.

You're not extrapolating what the CEO will our night do, you dense cocksucker. You are identifying inflection points on price. What triggers them is immaterial.

And again, if you fail to see the relation between the trendlines and the price you are just too stupid to insult.

where can i trade crypto like forex?

well biz is full of people that dont know anything about biz or stocks
im leaving