youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ

>Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation announced for smartphones:
gematsu.com/2017/09/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-teaser-trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=AAiRowFQLY0

>Chaos concert
youtube.com/watch?v=gDfjry8-t24

>Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue side-scroller for PC released as free download
gematsu.com/2017/10/shin-megami-tensei-synchronicity-prologue-side-scroller-pc-released-free-download
>English translation
dropbox.com/s/xq0ear1r0cvq40h/Synchronicity Prologue English V1.zip?dl=0

>Strange Journey Redux Files including cutscenes, portraits, sprites and soundtrack:
mega.nz/#F!l0lwXbrD!k4nTlSzKp86s8qrwt1Wf1A

>Shin Megami Tensei IV/IVA portraits, sprites and textures:
mega.nz/#F!UltjlITb!PnGEcWYkxv_n8u0vJQvhFg

>Memorial Arrange Tracks album, fully named and tagged:
mega.nz/#!Qt0V2aYY!AGD6ECNHOkNcGNSKjEhoT0KLvYEWhW2F_0508GNB36o

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/1V9AUMNb

>Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/vYS23798

>OST links
pastebin.com/KWGRFqD1

>Misc translations
pastebin.com/3LEcEUja

>Script dumps
pastebin.com/e4cC77Wk

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/95c74ivio7jc7m6/save.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

Reminder to think before complaining about smtg because our Japanese counterpart is even more retarded.

Second.

How so? Have you never licked your cellphone so you could get the smears off? Same thing.

>pretending he doesn't lick his watches

apparently dildos are in high demand in post apocalyptic tokyo.

SMT x Ace Attorney when?

In other words,

What about men's toys?

>Even more than actual food

reminder that nanashi has DEEP
DARK
FANTASIES

we persona now bois

Why are the desks so cheap?

Reminder that Nananashi a Nanashit

She was a bad dog

Bondage is a shit tier fetish

Fuck you.

literally Liberation

I really like this part of smt4/a. Even though Flynn and Nanashi are just supposed to be analogues for the player, the writers went out of the way to subtly give them their own personality. Previous smt games also did this, mostly through the dialogue optons given and the character design.

how will SMT forums ever recover?

>tfw actually writing a paper on smt for related class because madman

Just don't make us look weird and autistic

Last person that did that got like a 92 on their paper. Good luck!

Godspeed user. What's it about?

How else are women going to deal with the stress of being single in a post apocalyptic Tokyo overrun with demons?

I'm replaying Apocalypse now and the working as a hunter part isn't that bad. If they had kept the plot about Nanashi and Asahi working as hunters taking side jobs to earn a living and contribute to the war effort, then it would've been good. The problem is the Godslaying and killing YHVH part overshadow the hunter aspects. I like Dagda as a character, but I find his rants against Gods and Demons too overbearing at time. His words could have merit if pitched to a hunter who's been in the trade for decades and want something other than scavenging for survival. It just doesn't work on someone as young as Nanashi because he's just starting out as a hunter.

Fucking demons?

Publish it here after it's been graded and checked for plagiarism. It's been a while since I've had a good laugh out of intellectual satisfaction.

Women in Tokyo only want to fuck CuChulain. They don't want some messed up Urotsukidoji level shit when having sex.

>Implying women aren't into moth dick

Or they included shit from IV that showed people were shutting. Like the public bloody tournaments with demons vs humans or the hunter one.

People willingly becoming demons than remain human, Red Pills, and Nozomi not shilling the Yoriko Gaeans.

WE'LL SACRIFICE

THE SON OF HEAVEN

Difficulty: piss easy.

MAN'S GREATEST GLIMPSE OF FIRE RED

The people in charge of Apocalypse didn't want to show those aspects because it would undermine the message that humans were fed up with living with demons. The parts you listed from IV would show that humans have adjusted to live with the demons, and it just boils down to negotiating terms that's fair for both sides.

>reminder that ywn drown Demeter

Humans eating Red Pills happened because people were fed up and wanted to join the winning side. And NPacs had even asked for God to do something about it.

Plus the humans themselves had set up Red x White which had always been in the demons favors.

at least they make occasional threads about SMT V

Again, showing humans eating red pills to willingly become demons would undermine Apocalypse's plot. The protagonists of Apocalypse come off as irrational, unprofessional, and selfish for imposing their own world view on others. It would make Krishna right: They don't speak for the rest of humanity.

How does the TDL minigame work? I want to shift towards law and become neutral. I believe I am heavily chaos aligned right now as I get kicked out of the messians healing immediately.

>SMT 1 save file still not added to one of the pastebins
9/10 You can do better OP.

SMT 1 endgame savefile:
mediafire.com/file/95c74ivio7jc7m6/save.rar

lol I can already see what it is. It's my boy.

No the humans eating Red Pills already happened while Flynn was off in Infernal and Blasted while demons run amok.

The humans became demons so they can join the winning side and enjoy eating people. They certainly wouldn’t be a part of Krishna’s gang of ancient deities. Lucifer’s actually which includes the former humans of Mikado. The demon turned people of Mikado want to embrace the physical world and the earthly pleasures Krishna would have them reject.

how to remove frog in smt1

>I heard that Lilith Yuriko's hairstyle is reflected in Kaneko's hobby at that time
Those japs...

One time, yootoobe looped into Large Map ~ Real Universe from Noct and I really got stumped "in which AA was this the pretrial theme again"

The only way is to visit a healer I think.

YASO-MAGATSUHI

That's my boy!

I can honestly see Maitreya rejecting the demon turned people of Mikado who want to embrace the physical world and earthly pleasures. He's pretty big on removing attachment to pleasure in order to gain enlightenment.

Not sure what people turned into demons gain from Lucifer, aside from a chance to engage in off color bantz with Adramelech, Samyaza, Belial, and Lucifuge about God.

Well, people who ate the red pills didn't even know lucifer existed at that point. I'm pretty sure they wanted to become something that had influence in the world, rather than stagnating and remaining as something that was influenced by the world, which is a chaos idea.

>hobby
hmmm.....

They feared being eaten so they became the predator instead.

i got it, had to choose "lift curse" instead of "heal ailments" at the healer. thanks

He lets them do what they want so long as they obey.

We even see Red Pilled demons rise up with Lucifer’s legions trying to turn more people into demons in IVs Chaos Ending.

My friend scored an interview with Sean Chiplock, the guy that voiced Navarre in IVA and Mishima in P5
Any question ideas?

Ask him what his favorite demon is

Ask him about green butts

ask him how it feels to be a bitch

pls

Ask him if he is a nootral, chaos or lawfag

How soon can I get something to reduce random enemy encounters in Digital Devil Saga? This is my first SMT.

man spiders are fucking great
i think you have to sell a set amount of cells for Estoma Spray to become available? can't recall

There's an item called Estoma Spray which reduces the encounter rate but unfortunately you don't get it until really late in the game.

Ask him about which role he liked more and if there's any notable differences between being a VA in persona and mainline.

I've got something better that will save you time user.

Set alignment to Law:
7e101c00
7e107c00

Set alignment to Neutral:
7e101c80
7e107c80

set alignment to Chaos:
7e101cFF
7e107cFF

Ask for some insider information regarding the rumored unreleased Debisama translation.

Now make one for SMT2, SMT3, SMT4 and 4A.

That's not true. I remember being able to buy them early in Manipura.

Use a cheat or buy Estoma Sprays.

Dont see why a VA would know those things

I doubt any of the response were serious.
The VA most likely doesn't give two shits about the games themselves.

Damn, I hate this in RPGs. I'll see how long I last.

Playing on unmodded PS3, can't cheat.

>Playing on unmodded PS3, can't cheat.
Yes you can, you can export the save to your USB, load it on PCSX2 emulator on PC, cheat yourself some sprays into inventory, export save back to PS3 memory card format and load it back on PS3.

Really you should just try to get used to it. Almost all smt games have ridiculously high encounter rates compared to most rpgs, and using estoma all the time will just leave you underpowered.

Grinding for mantras is fun, user.

thanks user

>Hates high encounter rates in RPGs
get used to it if you want to get into megaten

Does /smtg/ still do streams nowadays? The streams of old were fun.

We would, but last time we tried it some Dark-Law user reported it.

Shin Megami Tensei X Courage the Cowardly Dog when?

Thats lame

The weekly/weekend streams we used to have were a load of fun

The thought of that there are people here who haven't seen the OVAs bothers me.

>You are not a god slayer

when does alignment lock in SMT1? am currently neutral and defeated haniel, going to kill echidna now.

IIRC killing Haniel locks you out of Law and killing Echidna locks you out of Chaos.

Come on, user, that's just considerate. She's already having a hard time coping with what her daughter has become.

Best way to use those is just make a save right before alignment lock point and then use those cheats to do all 3 routes.
That's actually how I did all 3 routes in SMT2.
Just made a save right before alignment lock and then used alignment cheat to max each for the route I was doing.
I do hope there's some alignment style cheat for Nocturne as well that will let me do all endings in one go.

You just locked yourself already.
Your alignment is locked the second you kill Haniel or Echidna (or both if going Neutral).
tl;dr you dun goofed
BUT just go Neutral, SMT1 isn't like later games where routes differ greatly, you get exact same content and dialogue on Neutral as Law and Chaos get, the only difference in SMT1 is the ending cutscene for each route.

For example, say you're locked to Chaos, you only kill the 4 Archangels in the Cathedral and each of them says their lines before battle and after you kill Michael it rolls the credits.
Similar goes if you're locked to Law, the Chaos bosses in the Cathedral basement say their lines before battle, you kill them all, roll ending.
On Neutral, you simply kill both factions and they say the exact same pre-battle and post-battle lines so you don't really miss on anything.

Just do neutral and watch Law and Chaos endings on YouTube.

It's only in SMT2 where routes actually start different substantially story and dialogue-wise.

Pretty sure there was a video streaming service which allowed chat as well (I don't think registration was needed for the chat either), but I don't remember the name.

You're thinking of cytuDOTbe and that's not a streaming service, that's just a platform to embed your own stream so it doesn't matter because I can just directly report the embedded stream even if cytuDOTbe won't take down the chat channel.

what is the point of this post

As with the Persona series, the Shin Megami Tensei series got a price drop.
At least Devil Summoner and the two Devil Survivors did.

To be fair to Persephone, she was kidnapped by her uncle and later forced to marry him.

I was going for neutral anyway, for the same reasons you said. You got the ending links for me? Should be finishing up the game in a bit here.