/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Please be comfy edition

Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

im worried about clones guys

This is amazing
look at this

Burn. /tesg/. Down.

Elder thread: Don't blame me, been a long time since I made a thread

I wanted to go to her tumblr and post the horsedick version, but I'll post Nexus one coz we're a blue board.
Fore please! Fore+Sabas, please! (ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

its silly how everyone is okay with him being a nazi just because he made a skin texture

hell be fine

>tfw can't Elemental Fury iwth fists

Why does clones suck so much? Is it the nazi thing? Or the cankerous bulb stench from his toes? Or that one canine fang that grows sideways in his mouth and knocked the other teeth out of the way? Or that Q-shaped bone extension out the side of his head?

Pretty sure people are okay with it because this is Veeky Forums, not reddit or tumblr.

even Veeky Forums users have some standards

This is /tesg/, not /pol/

back to your containment board /v/ermin

Take your own advice and go to /pol/ if you want to bitch about someone's political inclinations, retards.

You could put that on a beer bottle and it'd be more accurate than associating it with Skyrim.

clones?

That's it, I'm out. See you guys in hopefully never!
This place should just crash and burn

>nothing to do while waiting for the excavation
I feel like maybe this should have been something they coaxed the player into discovering the moment they came to Raven Rock.
Morgul has yet to send any thugs after me. Maybe the innkeeper has a rumor. Weird that there's no bounties.

What house mod is that?

Ah, don't say that. Come on. No. Stay. Come on. No. It doesn't have to be this way. Please. Whatever.

screencapping this so I can post it when you inevitably come back tomorrow or next week

mods are banning the autist if you look at the last thread. it'll be okay.

see you tomorrow

At least give me your hijab mod before you leave... Pls.

Trying again: Why are these conflicting if most of them are made by the same guy and he claims they're compatible?

they are compatible, don't worry about it

literally who

they are compatible, they probably have a file like a readme that MO detects as overwriting itself. nothing to worry about

Why is she's looking to the owl if she's blind?

who's this? she's cute! you should smooth out the jaggies on her jaw tho

>to
"at"

for a second there i thought her nipples were bleeding

So I actually managed to get round to trying Soul Trap on Ulfric.
He resisted it and died outright.
I guess he's bound for Aetherius no matter what.

Isn't it basically a point of the Companion questline that being a werewolf isn't a good thing? Most of the existing ones want to get rid of the curse, Skjor and Aela are dumbasses that also provoke the Silver Hand into attacking the guild directly (and then fail to defend against them). It's even directly confirmed that you go to Hircine Hell if you die as a werewolf. It's also confirmed that the original wolves were literally cursed by a group of witches, not to mention the Dragonborn being being turned out onto the streets to murder the people of Whiterun if he gets turned.

Tl;dr Fuck werewolves.

Sovngard awaits...

Bye Brave

In order
>it's a personal opinion thing
>and some of them don't and actually like being a werewolf and want to hang out in Hircine's hunting grounds
>true enough, but those guys shouldn't have been able to get past the guards at the gate to begin with
>it's not hell, the Daedric Princes are not demons or satan and plenty of people actually like it there
>that's just the OG werewolves, the curse has to be spread manually so the witches have very little to do with the continuation of the tradition and it could have been ended at any time with someone made the effort to do the research
>you weren't supposed to go out onto the street, there's a secret passage outside of whiterun that you were supposed to go down

Since we already discussed who was good and who was bad.

Are there any average posters left? I'm not talking about the "good" ones or "bad" ones. Just the ones that are decent people that you can actually have a conversation with, whether it's lore, characters, mods, etc

H.. hyah.. I want to suck her off..

Aylen, Nim, Ellerete, Faust, Arurun and a couple more that I don't remember because of bad memory.

>Nim
>Ellerete
those posters are known to be "good". I was just asking for average ones

d-demon dick?

Why wouldn't werewolf hunters be allowed through the gate? If anything, the real plothole is the Companions not being exiled from Whiterun if the Silver Hand found out they live there.

>you weren't supposed to go out onto the street, there's a secret passage outside of whiterun that you were supposed to go down
In my version of the game you just straight up fade-in just outside the forge in town though, no option to take the passage outside.

Speaking of which, why does every fucking faction in Skyrim have their own Bat Cave?

M-hmm, yes~

>decent people that you can actually have a conversation with, whether it's lore, characters, mods, etc
I would think those would be the "good" people.

what's the difference between good and average

Nim is a passive-aggressive cunt.

I'd rather talk to a passive-aggressive cunt than an active-aggressive sperg

You can't discuss lore with Nim because the moment you go against his headcanon, he'll refuse to listen to your interpretations and arguments, resorting only to ad-hominem attacks.

fair enough

>average
don't post a lot and maybe don't have the best screenshots and/or characters but they are pretty chill nevertheless.

>good
They stay true to their characters, ignore shitposting and whatnot

Fat people usually are.

Literally everything you just said was bullshit and I think i lost a braincell while reading your post
Congrations

Nim is an athletic bogan woman, thank you very much.

>he
It's a tumblrwhale.

but most fat people I've met have been the chillest people, the fuck are you on about

>t. landwhale

There are no girls on the internet, lest it has been proven otherwise through photographic evidence.

most american fatties I've met have been cunts though so maybe that's just the way you folk are

why the fuck would you discuss lore with the least lore-friendly waifuavatarfag out there, including bryn

sweetie.. i'm european.

I don't really care

N-no, Nim is lore-friendly despite unironically looking like a Shadman character!

explain how nim isn't lore friendly

Contrary to what the memes may have told you, Natalia is very pleasant to talk to. He rarely talks about mods, but he's actually very knowledgeable about TES lore, although he has this bad habit of using terms from other franchises to explain the lore.

>waifuavatarfag
is that bad if the character is somewhat close to the lore? Personally I find the lore to be unfair/stupid at times and since bethesda keeps redconing mostly everything, is it that bad?

No he isn't pleasant in the slightest nor does he know the littlest thing about TES lore. All he's knowledgeable about is a very small niche of TESO """"lore"""" that enabled his marysue bullshit.

I don't believe you

Because the city is closed due to the dragon attacks and the last group of motherfuckers who showed up looking for someone caused a huge ruckus and one of their members was arrested whilst the rest were kicked out of town. Also the Silver Hand are basically glorified bandits. They have no official standing or any level of good rep whatsoever.

Also I wasn't talking an actual gameplay option. It's an inference based on the events of the game and the dialogue of various members of the Companions after your transformation.

And pretty much everyone does have a bat cave or straight up operates out of one.

nim doesn't actually say that they're lore-friendly, right
please
I had faith in them not being completely retarded

false, some of us are just really ugly desu

>official lore is bad and non-canon if i don't like it
Nim...

>Zenimax
>official

>marysue bullshit

Yet "marysue bullshit" is the reason why TES sells like hotcakes, because normies don't give a shit about Joe Schmoe the Farmer and his quest to find who stole his chickens. They want to play as an almighty hero, and let's face it, power fantasy is so fun.

It's understandable for the series protagonists, just so you can experience a large portion of the game in a single playthrough. But normies don't give a shit about Vivec and his seven dicks and his rape spree either.

But it's Cumtears! Cumtears! We're not allowed to like him or anything associated with him!

If you want a good looking heavily modded game do you also need to abandon the idea of a solid 60fps? I've got a mostly vanilla install and can max it out just fine, but as soon as Ambient Occlusion comes into play (from Nvidia Control Panel or ENB) I drop like 10 frames in places, even with no texture mods other than Optimized Vanilla Textures. I know I could get better performance with ENB's ugly ass anti-aliasing rather than MSAA but I can't imagine it would make all that much of a difference overall.

I don't think my machine is awful - GTX 1060 6GB, i5-6500 @ 3.2ghz, 16GB RAM. What can I expect from performance and what does everyone else get?

repost because no replies

> i5

You're doomed. i7 or bust.

>If you want a good looking heavily modded game do you also need to abandon the idea of a solid 60fps?
pretty much, which is for the best since its a good idea to be just below 60 to make sure skyrims physics engine doesnt flip its shit

need more mommy posters

Yes because ENB rape fps (and grass too). Even with a 1080 I don't have 60 fps everywhere.

>Freif, Heiko and Witchcat are the only regulars left
What are you guys still doing here? Honestly.

clones..

>tfw you mod the game to be a non-dragonborn and make the combat hard and risky with perma-death and fill the world with random events and powerful enemies so your safest way to survive is to hunt rabbits or work as a blacksmith in some town to buy food and pay taxes
Power fantasy lovers will never know the comfy joy of being a nobody in a giant world surrounded by literal cosmic demon gods.

>power fantasy is so fun.
given in the right context and feel like you earn the title then yeah, but claiming that "you are the chosen one" is total bullshit

You are completely wrong

which enb has the least amount of performance impact?

It wasn't within my budget

What do you get on average? Should I just think about capping at 30fps?

No problem in interior. Exterior is mostly 50 fps and sometime 40 because I went nut with grass. But I think you should be fine in 1080p with a 1060.

Are you on Windows 10?

Yes.

Damn, so even with the VRAM patch and 1080 Oldrim still clogs to 40fps?

First he play at 1440p.
Second he said he use grass mods and that shit can tank fps.
And finally gamebryo is a piece of shit.

Can't play without grass. Grass is the most important graphical mod.

googling "performance enb" will get you lots of results
DOF is the biggest fps killer, so make sure you turn that off for gameplay

>DOF is the biggest fps killer
brute force*

With that kind of machine, you won't go at 60 FPS but you'll have a pretty playable game while heavily modded.

t. person who has an AMD Athlon II X4 645, 8GB RAM and a GTX 1050ti 4GB.

So, after six years, is the game finally fun with mods?

yeah

>You're doomed. i7 or bust.
fucking moron lmao

>First fap on this game was throwing forsworn ""Armor"" on Aela
>Upgrade to the PC version
>Install tons of graphic/texture, enb whatever mods
>At this rate the game is practically a Dead or Alive game
How do you ever get shit done one this...

>Skyrim has been out for 6 years
>No one has made a mod to get Vasha, Fultheim and Alea out of the abandoned shack after killing Astrid
Why not? This is fucking with my immersion