>HotS: 2017 Year in Review
youtu.be/ruAjkRwnCss

What's New? :
>Dragons of the Nexus Event!
>November 14th - December 12th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/dragons-of-the-nexus
youtu.be/XQV2MLHFYFg

>Blizzcon 2017 Announcements!
>New heroes, Laning changes, Skill-based MMR, Laning updates, Voice chat, and more!
youtu.be/6hFb9mslQRc

>Alexstrasza, the Life-Binder; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/alexstrasza/
youtu.be/y-aq0b3AzbQ
>Hanzo, Master Assassin
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/hanzo/

>Hallow's End 2017 Event!
>October 17th - November 14th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21042410/
youtu.be/lzmMnT7DB9I

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21182211/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179031/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21182210/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous:

Post MOMMY

>Have 1800 gems
>Got Warcraft and Support quests
Welp, I guess it's a sign.

>the spines hitting the other one

how do I dva?

hominahominahominahominahomina

Indev when. Hanzo can go fuck himself but expecting some nice christmas skins.

>their team has tracer
>their team has genji
You know that annoying feeling when you have flies and mosquitoes flying around in your room and constantly annoying you and you can't sleep? well Blizz managed to recreate the same feeling in their game!!

By feeding

REPOSTING
>highest hero and siege damage on team
>highest xp contribution by twice everyone else
>tyrande says I such and do no dmg

no Tirion but instead weeb chars for R9K bots

what a sad time to be alive

God damn that leg thickness is mouth watering

>user I hope you aren't cheating on me with other girls, I want your seed inside me you know that?

>still no old god
I wanna be the fiend of a thousand faces

and you couldn't fix the typo?

>someone got paid for doing this
wtf i love blizzard now

Plays exactly the same in heroes as ow, except her aoe auto attacks are good for siege dmg here. You need a main tank in your comp still.

How does one Li-Ming?

Big spreads and never refusing anyone

D.va got a rework in OW though. WTB rockets in HotS, make E her R, and make Gun baseline when out of mech, or is that too op ?

You don't, because she feels horrible to play. After any team fight, you have to B, instead of push like the rest of the team, because no mana. You just wiped whole team ? 0 mana. You wipe 3 of them ? 0 mana.

I could see them doing it eventually in a future patch.

That's why you get a malf with innervate or pick talents that use less/give more mana.

>morales and tass in Qm
Might as well not play.

>daily for 2 wins with a Diablo hero
>fuck it, play anub
>counts towards the quest
???

All heroes count for daily credit in draft modes for all quests

>Malf in HL

I haven't seen a Malf in forever. Even then, it's still kind of crap, you get like what 10% of your mana back. When do they make Dominance also restore mana ?

I feel ridiculously satisfied playing her when I can dominoes the entire enemy team. Her trait feels so fucking good.

But yeah, if I can't secure kills she feels like shit and I'm not good enough at the game to land my skill shots reliably enough to really make her work.

He rules the maggot lair. Why do you think there were so many scarabs in there?

Full of 200% mommy milk

>fighting a team with Tracer, Genji and D.Va

Dive comp has found its way in HotS and it's oddly more bearable.

>tfw every time you queue up with dragon mommy your pants start shrinking

Her fingers look weird there.

her fingers look weird period. She has claws.

I can't win a single fucking game today. Matchmaking hates me.

Friendly reminder to ask your first pick if they can play the hero you want to ban before you ban just for banning's sake.

If you ban Garrosh/Alex while you have first pick you don't know how to draft and need to play unranked until you learn to talk to your team.

My god and dick

thanks for the advice, reddit
remember to spread positivity and respect each other!!

since when every stukov is going for the pustule build? not that long ago all stukovs were lurking arm build

Just beat most popular russian HotS streamer in live ranked

AMA

What should I have for dinner?

Rice with chicken and some orange juice

Post the other webm's. These have to be in every thread from now on.

are you a pants or shorts type of man?

Do I just give up on play Alex ? Last game, Sky Temple, I'm outhealing Lucio whole game.

Previous games, I'm outhealing enemy healer. Why is this ridiculous.

>orange juice
>ever

>am I the problem
Could just be an unlucky streak. Take your stats with a grain of salt, though.

How are your deaths and how often are you hearthing?
Stats mean next to nothing without context, like a guy who poked a self-sustaining hero in lane for 12 minutes gets top hero damage but does fuck all in a team fight.

You can have good healing but if your team isn't capitalizing on it then it means jack shit.
Sometimes healing just enables brainlets to stand just outside of a teamfight even more because you're letting them be a pussy and soak damage for absolutely no reason until they get caught out while they think they're baiting the enemy.

Supports are nice but god damn something about this game just makes people really fucking awful.
I think it's the scaling and drawn out team fights, it makes people feel a lot tankier than they really, so unless you have a warrior who is willing to go ham without senselessly diving ALL the time then you're going to have a tough time initiating a fight and thus have a miserable game as a low mobility healer.

Game just fucks you on the regular. It's nothing new, you should be loose by now.

What's bad about orange juice?

She is garbage, don't listen to the memers. She is literally the worst healer in the game right now with extremely clunky mechanics, not worth the effort at all

Now that we've all gotten our first impressions of Alex, does she feel really underwhelming? Weak?

I've been playing as many matches with her using healing and Hadouken builds as the queue times allow and it feels like even Tyrande can get more shit done.

>Legendary skins now can only be bought with money goy
>At the same time Latex Mommy McDragontits gets released
>Incidentally she might also be the most overtuned at launch hero in the history of the game

She's just hard. She's good but not insanely so. Pretty balanced overall.

Alexstraza is refreshing. She seems good but not annoying "look at me I do literally everything" cancer like Ana or Stukov

Actually only hero launch skins are gem only. Stand all skins released after a hero launches will not be affected.

And she's not even that good and definitely not OP.

>Braxis Holdout is not a snowbally m-

>Incidentally she might also be the most overtuned at launch hero in the history of the game
She is not even in the top 3 of healers lmao @ your life bronzie.

>>Incidentally she might also be the most overtuned at launch hero in the history of the game
She's good, yes, but people make her out to be way stronger than she is. You also can't pick her into something like Kael'thas without wanting to off yourself after.

>I got rolled by alex
>she's op
or
>picked alex
>won 1 game doing a dumb build
>she's so good and overpowered

why do people do this? that league of legends mentality is beyond stupid.

Only been playing with Q builds so far since her E talents seem pretty lackluster, W even more so. She feels pretty good but not OP and Cleansing Flame feels like the go to ult unless you have a Cho'Gall on your team.

>He didn't play when Leoric or Li ming came out.

>t. Bronze
Learn to play you useless cucklord, Alex is literally t1 and she fits every teamcomp you retard.

I mostly like E builds for the reduced dragonform CD and the constant slow. That it becomes free after the first cast is a wonderful bonus.

Also she can pull off a very stylish finish if you cast Cleansing Flame on a finishing Core, she will land in her victory pose during the Core death animation
>source: my ass
>look at me I can do literally everything
>except move
>or self heal
>or CC reliably
Yeah, but latex mommy skins and such, like faggot elf Hanzo, will only be available with gems
I don't care much if we will get 15 variations of her "master skin"

I take the Slow or Speed boost depending how mobile the enemy team is, Aren't they free without talents as long as your hit 2-3 targets?

What does favored rank adjustment mean?

Their idea of "How good you did vs How good the enemy team was vs How much work your team did" that rarely amounts to anything.

Except she isn't, no reason to pick her over others.
If you spam E you have no mana for W, if you use Q once, the second Q you cast will leave you at low health and the next Q will barely heal. The only ability with some impact is the ult and even that AND dragon transformation can be interrupted. Also
>Use dragon for infinite heals and stuff
>Someone slaps you
>Your heals are now worthless because muh current health based heal
What a mess this dumb whore is

Personal* rank adjustment, I'm mixing my shit up here.

yay just made level 100, ooh its green now
Heres my most played hero, at level 9, say something nice to him.

But E is free if you resuse it on a burning target. You should never be low on mana from using E ever.

There's your problem, you play her full E build as a secondary support doubling as a 60% slow machine
I agree if you pick her solo support you are in for a bad time, especially if people can't or won't stand in the fucking W
It means the average MMR of one team is higher than the other, so the system assumes the higher MMR team should win
The lower MMR team will lose less rank points on a loss and gain more on a win, and vice versa; it's basically an incentive for everyone to tryhard

He used to be fun but then Blizz fucked with him since his winrate was too high.
And then his winrate was too high in high ranks and low in low ranks so they fucked with him again.
I miss storm build that made me an assassin that had an amazing burst heal and an escape.
People fucking ran from Archon back then.

keep being tracer's little bitch
you shame your race

wouldn't last 2 seconds in real combat vs alarak or artanis

idk I like her Q build. I can see a place for all of her builds so far..

>If you spam E you have no mana for W
E literally RESTORES YOU MANA, RETARD.

>Q once, the second Q you cast will leave you at low health and the next Q will barely heal
That's why the Q build exist RETARD. Plus if you use the self healing E you will not have problems on Mana or Health, LEARN TO PLAY.

As for the rest is just a confirmation how braindead you are, literally even worse than bronze players that don't know what positioning is.

Braxis is snowbally as fuck if the losing side sucks at defending. No one would deny that.

Please tell me you're baiting and this is not really what you think.

Nobody can be this stupid or bad at the game.

How was his archon back then? I usually pick walls, its fun in teamfights and usually ends winning teamfights or saving others
>tracer's little bitch
hot

I normally die 0-3 times, if team is feeding, and taking stupid fights, it'll be around 5 but never higher than that.

Majority of my games legit look like this.

I'm having fun with her desu. I played Ana when everyone said she was shit, while I was rocking 60% wr with 50 games played.

until the match making rework, god I can't fucking wait to be rid of these noobs once and for all

I'm really enjoying her Q build, was simply saying that she isn't insane just pretty good.

I might try out an E build when I'm secondary support but without Live and Let Live plus Lifeblossom I don't see her working well as a solo support.

Her W being on a relatively long CD and easy as fuck to AoE makes it seem pretty shit to me.

The rest of the stats, oops

Wall was "terrible" back then because you literally had no reason to pick it.
People only picked it after storm nerfs and started realizing it was amazing for securing kills and somehow making you even more unkillable.

Archon's main advantage back then was comboing it with a talent that made your auto attacks crit a few times against people who had been inside your psi storm.
And archon boosted the shit out of your damage and gave it splash
Not to mention storm itself dealt a fair bit of damage especially if you were good at landing that second one you got for free.

Comparable to current assassin Tyrnade except instead of picking off straggles he provided aoe damage out the ass and burst damage and heals.

Is there a rework in the making? What're they changing?

>right click
>play speed -> slow

They're making it performance based mmr. So if someone is a feeder, they'll lose more points, if you're not dying, dishing out the player average damage, and doing camps, you'll lose less points/win more points.

That's how I think it is at least.

Archon is a DPS loss if you go Templars Will

Otherwise it's okay if nothing else the cooldown reset in dimension shift is good

>Archon is a DPS loss if you go Templars Will
Not true, unless you add the oracle beam bonus % damage against tanks

Played a few games against him paired with illidan and lt.morales lately it was hard to deal with.

damn thats a huge change, no fun allowed following us from SC2 into hots

tbf tass didn't used to have the baseline leech on his shield

but he did lose the self-heal on E, he was ungankable back then

>swiggity swooty I'm coming for that shonen booty

>those legs
>tits
>hips
>ass
>big fucking pelvis
>fucking everything

After the storm berfs I'd build leech on shield and every e talents.
I could split push at level 20+ all the way to their core with no consequences and watch their team chase me 3/4ths of the map.

Performance based MMR. Basically how well you play (relative to others on your hero, or just in general, likely similar to you in mmr) will have an affect on point loss/gain.

>played since alpha
>hero level 246
Do I just kms my self?