pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

This thread is for fujos only.

Hey feg

/fehg/

I wanna fuck Arvis

Why do shitty literal who's like Mia and Lute get OC donut welfare prfs?

Hey guys I'm having troubles with Squad Assault 4 last map. Do you know how to beat it? It's kind of hard and I already used my best units on the other maps.

Which units do you recommend?

Reminder that Camilla is one of the worst fliers in the game and S!Camilla is completely outclassed by Cherche, Michalis and Minerva, especially after Hauteclere's buff.

Rinkah WHEN. Keep your loli, I want muscle girls.

MOMMY

What happened to Dork Ass?

What do Hauteclere buff even do?

>I want muscle girls.
You do know they're painted on?

>Hector

kek

Enjoy your Cumillas.

You know, if we are getting into this, ask why is Dorcas given special treatment too

You can afford to at least be fair, silly user

sure just add hinoka and sully and you can have the worst banner of all time

Don't know, but since Minerva was better before then she sure as shit will be now, as she got a buff while Camilla got shit on again.

>Keep your loli
Maybe I will then.

It's better than nothing I guess

>why is Dorcas given special treatment
Same reason Arden got it. He's a meme.

Fuck this meme, Rinkah was good in my game.

Eliwood is now definitely better than >Xander now because he can use Blazed Durandal. Let's get this started.

>>>>Xander

Doesn't Dorcus start with a handaxe in his game. I just view his prf as his base weapon. Although its very odd that no other axe can use it

At least FEH shekels will make the sequel not look like garbage right?

What's the best IV for the weed, assuming you are going to deck him out with a blazing durandal?

>>>>>>>>>>>Xander

Eliwood is still worse than his fucking son and the latter doesn't even have the BST boost
>>>>>>>>Eliweed

>Covered Legs
Burn down Tumblr!

FE x Switch when?

Can you imagine how hot her chocolate pussy is?

I think it's weird Dorcas has such high defense. His defense was ass in FE7. But I guess it's not like there were many other places to put those points besides Atk and HP.

So how deep do you expect to go on Legfes banner?

+atk probably

big tits

If anything, they'd need some serious thinking if they wanted to put in Levin Swords(I just realize there are no throwable swords in FE), Javelins and Hand Axes

he gets BST boost from all the extra Eliweed you have in your barrack.
how many BRoys do you have.

Someone convince me Henry isn't the best armor in the game a legit required for a good armor emblem. I've wasted too much rolling for him.

>No new shotas yet.

Why? It's not fair.

daddy surtr breed my bussy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xander

amelia

URGE TO COLONIZE: RISING

Pretty nice most likely

Blame Hollywood

Fates did add a few throwing katanas in there, but yeah.
Distant Counter weapons seems like something that would all have to be prfs by default.

the main reason to run armor is to score high in arena and having a mage runs directly counter-intuitively to that mindset

That's mostly Koei being a bunch a lazy fucks than IS.

#FE was fine for example, despite being on Wiiu out of all things. Also the game reeks of 3ds port.

>"You and I should stick together for a while longer. After all, there's no one better than me... and you."
Lutes death quote is the same as in SS

Doesn't Mia start with Wo Dao?
In RD I mean
No one
But I have barely 3 4* eliweed to boost his bst and other characters to promote to 5* before him
Though, my Eliweed is +Atk/-HP

>no throwable swords
Ragnell
If Fates is fair game; Kodachi, Wakizashi (2 rng only), Katti (enemy only)
There are probably a bunch of throwable swords from other games but I'm too much of a pleb to sift through the entire weapon compendium for you.

Tormod will save red mages and shotas

I mean all the other made up weapons are based on something and make sense.

Aura and Excalibur are Doot and Sonya's signature spells. Blazing Durandal is based of Durandal and you could also argue Horse Roy was CYL. Ayra literally comes with a blade in 4. And Dorcas joins with a hand axe. Mia and Lute's weapons are just made up asspulls.

NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS

He's okay
Honestly, whether I use him, Hector, or Amelia, any faggot that initiates on my designated green gets BTFO

>infantry
Even if he moves as far as a Cav he can't have memebuffs.

So /feg/ I need some help deciding, I am out of orbs but theres still login and TT. Do I roll for another Mia with better IVs than my -Spd Mia, roll for Lute or wait for 8% Herofes since I think I want Bridelia

Meant for

Is HF3 the best bannner they've ever released?

H E Y A B O S S

She will be in the next smash

Not with those individual rates.

If you eraae Gay Xander.
Yes

Would it be stupid of me not to roll beyond the free roll on the legendary hero banner? I either already have a focus unit or I don't want them besides brave Ike who turned out to be a mistake
The only one I sort of want is bride Cordelia but I already have a great +3 +atk brave bow Leon and I really want to save incase a Neph banner comes since I only have 70 orbs right now

I still really like Sacred World, even if Seth was ass

>Still no Haar
>still missing so many people from so many games
God dammit IS

I do sometimes wonder if it would be easier to keep things under control if I was playing on the 3DS.
Sometimes it feels like it expects you to be able to multi task far more efficiently than I can.
Partly because like in Hyrule Warriors, the feed takes forever to catch up and by the time you hear the base is in trouble, it might already be dead.

she will be the next in line to get smashed if you know what I mean

Only unit I highly recommend is BK.
Throw him onto the defense tile and he can tank the archers all day.
Personally, my other units were BLyn, Sigurd, and and Inigo. Their main goals were to take out the mages and anything else that spawned around the starting point that BK didnt automatically aggro.
Hope that helps you a bit.

WTF BROS!

All the new donut steels look like shit. What the fuck is ISIS smoking.

Kukri in Fates were 1/2 range as well
Ragnell doesn't get thrown though, It shoots lazers

Futa Loki domming Sharena doujins when?

Ragnell gets thrown in Awakening.

I hope veronica wasnt bullied into helping surtr

>Implying there won't be more infantry buffs by then.
His BST will be superior to horses but with their movement. He'll be the best red mage.

>Seth is the only shit unit from SS
Did SS got the best treatment in Heroes

>Western fans love them.
>Japan doesn't care.

What does it mean?

Here here! I kind of hope that the leak turns out to be true.

I hope not. She looks like shitty and generic.

kek
Why? Did it run out of juice?

That's just because it's so ancient at that point it's ready to fall apart if you use it 25 more times.

they already have seiba

womanlet when will they learn

Reminder that not only is she from the Fire kingdom, she's also brown. You could probably feel the heat through her clothing in the middle of battle.

BROS WTF

Yes
Ragnell is fucking cracked and falling apart in Awakening

I seriously thought everyone on the Sacred World banner barring Seth was going to show up on HF3. Guess they'll be on normal 3% banners.

Do you have "I need at least one of every hero" autism?

W-what's happening to leif here?

Any idea if she has the same name in JPN? (for Pixiv searches).

>tried rolling for Elincia a few days ago
>get Ogma'd
>don't even have anyone to pawn his BS+ to
>try rolling for mia today
>get absolutely fuck all beyond a furiboi in 80 orbs
>no orbs left for herofest, while also sitting on 4% pity rate and no 40% bonus units for upcoming TT

END ME

WHAT THE COLOR YOU ROLL ON THE LEGEND BANNER SAYS ABOUT YOU

>Green
Poorest of the poor, in both money and luck. Only sniping here because there aren’t any units they perceive as “trash”. Claims of wanting to stock up on DC fodder betrays their lack of foresight in doing so when the rates were far greater (Hero Fest). eSports fags at their worst.

>Red
They’ve been burned by the saturation of 5* reds many times in the form of offbanner spooks and are rolling for vindication. Gambling addiction, the idea of a slight advantage, even for units they don’t necessarily want is too good to pass up.

>Colorless
muh savage muh sheep muh cuck

>Blue
Madmen but only at first glance. This is the whale color. Getting a high merge Fjorm and parading it in front of the peons welfare version is the ultimate goal. Gay Xanders lance is perfect meme material fodder and Caeda’s bouquet is great for marrying your blue mages. Blue is for the bold.

STOP LAUGHING AT US

>Mia's gross man voice.
>Mia's shitty moe art.
Why.

Only good seibah is cow seibah.

Even then Alter still is miles better to boot.

I'M GOING TO BULLY VERONICA!
I'm going to tell her that I will be friends with her. Then never speak to her again.
I'll tell her I'm going to support her. And only ever flaunt my wife mine's S-support.
I'm going to tell her she can have a space in my first team. And then never let her leave the barraks.
I'm going to tell her that even if she's bad I'll give her the SI to make her good. And then never ever give her a new skill.
I HATE VERONICA AND SHE WILL NEVER BE MY FRIEND!

>is pullable on the HF3 banner
That's like if they made Brave Lyn a story character, what the fuck IS. At least with "Marth" being the Tempest host she's a free unit only.

Awakening didn't have weight so there was no shock-wave when you tried to smash it to the ground

Where's Anna?