Previous Thread: Advertising edition

>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLAvHLQGOco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[x] hug Monika

Hello and welcome back to the poetry club everyone!
I hope you're all enjoying writing these as I do reading them!

Today's word of the thread is "Monika"!
Alternatives are 'Monika', 'Monika', and 'Monika'.
That's right, today we all get to write about our favourite Doki, Monika! Ahaha...
Natsuki, Sayori, and Yuri are also acceptable alternatives! All dokis are great, so take pride in your choice!
But that's today's theme! We're all here because of one thing, so why doesn't everyone write something to or about their favourite? I bet they'd really enjoy getting a poem from you!

For anyone that isn't aware, this is a project to inspire anyone that wants to try writing poetry and encourage them towards creativity! Everyone is welcome, so stop in and try it out!
Of course, if this doesn't inspire you, that's okay too! All poetry is welcome. Really, any literature is welcome, so if you tend to write prose, feel free to share that as well!
Have fun everyone! Speak from your heart!
Monika!

Natsuki!

Threadly reminder that Sayori loves you.

Drew a hungry Natsuki today. What you would feed her?

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Oh Monika
I dearly love you
As much as you love me
So please
Step on my face and call me a pig

It's so souless when you do it.

Only if she feeds me her cock later

a fist sandwich

Hihi! I'm sososo sorry for disappearing last night, I'm a mess and then this morning I got carried away... A friend of mine gave me a new fancy watercolor set for my birthday today, so of course I had to use it.

But! Someone last night requested a drawing of long haired Sayori! And then I got carried off thinking about flowers and symbolism and stuff, so, uh. Here we are.
Hopefully the user who requested it is still here? I might post this again tonight to make sure they get to see, if that's allowed.

You truly know how to get me out of my poem slump.

Memes.

A Schnitzel

History repeating itself.

That looks pretty good, and i don't even like sayori that much
Will you do the other dokis?

Misumi paizuri!

Am I the only one that gets real ANGERY when someone shits on Monika?

I want a Yuri gf/bf
Someone who is an utter introvert and spends nearly all of their free time alone, reading books or playing fantasy games, perhaps writing their own stories or poems to express their feelings because nobody IRL would understand them, or people might make fun of them
I want to sit on the bed with them, shoulder against shoulder, in a darkened, candle-lit room, shut away from everyone in the world except each other
I want to listen to their thoughts and feelings about the stories they read and add my own, even getting into each other's genres to further understand one another
I want to detach myself from cruel, dull reality with them and go on journeys together

I feel like writing for this fantasy world I'm building but nothing is coming to me.

She deserves every ounce of hate and I'm glad there's people that can see past her sugary words.

How can you say you love her if you won't even feed her your eye

Fuck off with shitty ocs.

this is the first run, thought

Thank you, I appreciate it! It could definitely look better, though, I didn't sketch it out enough.

And I might! But I'm not sure if I should do the hair length changes with the other girls.

I want to sock her gut and smear her make-up while she cries.

Monika is just as lonely in the game as I am in real life. She knows how it feels so why did she delete my girlfriend?

Tell me who is your waifu, so I can delete her over and over again.

Don't worry, Monika already did.
That's why I keep deleting her so she knows how it feels to be erased.

>tfw no monika trap gf
I just want someone to talk about interesting and unconventional topics that will not call me fag for liking girls with dicks.

Where you at Natsuki lovers!

Something about this feels wrong.
Who are you?
What are you?!

That pic is the most disturbing thing I saw in a while.

Ham sandwhich

>I just want someone to talk about interesting and unconventional
Sounds like you just need a gf period
There's nothing really all that special about Monika aside the AI part.

I cried thinking about Natsuki today because I don't want her having to deal with the same shitty abuse I did when I was younger.

On a scale of one to ten how much should I off myself for getting upset about abused fictional girls

WELCOME! to /ddlc/ please answer one of the following questions in a post about your favorite Doki!

>why she is your favorite
>your favorite trait about them
>what you want to do with your favorite Doki
>or your idea of what spending a day with your Doki would be like (a date, or just a normal day)

This is gorgeous! I love the colors.

>first run
No, it is not for me, I have seen this same pattern, so many times.

Just date the sissyhypno user

I will like to see yuri on a ponytail, but with your style i am sure that they will look great with any hair length!

alot of us get upset about dokis, dont stress it

Woah, dude, this is a christian general

I want Club President Yuri to do horrible things to my body and mind!

Born to suffer
Game is a fuck
Delete em all 2017
I am trash waifu
410,757,864,530 Dead Danlets

Is Dan the real villain?

>Because I want to die.
>Please come back Sayori
>I'm sorry I wasn't good enough
>imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry

Well yesterday, I wrote the prologue to a teen preg fic where Natsuki is having a rape baby so yeah...

[understanding...]

Well, good to know my penis is responding to external stimuli today.

What

I would delete both your existences if I could too for having empathy towards a cold-blooded murderer.

Why would you write something like that?

Posting guro

It's what she would have wanted in the end, really.

>You don't hate a murderer? Allow me to describe how I want to kill you. If only there was a word to describe such a process and the resolution of such an act. Like manslaughter, but premediated.

Started as a morning sickness fic leading into natsuki hiding her pregnancy from her dad and so on. The Rape part happened without even me knowing.

"Another Screen, Another Side"

I can hear a refrain.

From a song
that hurts to remember,
but I refuse to forget.

In another world,
I try to make sense,
of everything I regret.

My heart is torn,
from these farcical memories,
that shouldn't be so real, yet

is it you?
Who in parallel life,
loved me when we met?
I want to take away your pain.

Will post-modern spacing make or break this poem I wonder? If you are so inclined, please share your thoughts.

Separate thought, I've noticed that my work seems to be getting less frenetic and more orthodox as my emotions start to even out. Writing poetry has been very good for my mental state. Is the style more or less interesting as it starts to calm down about, do you think?

Helping Monika undo all the damage to the Literature Club members.
Helping Sayori with her depression.
Stopping Yuri from self-harming.
Giving Natsuki a place to stay and a warm meal whenever she wants so she doesn't have to stay in an abusive home.
Saving Monika from herself, staying with her so she won't feel alone anymore.
Creating a happy ending for all the Dokis.
Protecting everyone's smile.

Bright emerald eyes
Are the only things I need
From you, Monika

do the dokis even use the toilet

hot

Monika has eyes in her eyes and they're all staring at me.

It all getting ruined by Danlet

Why are you being a accomplice, user? Have you no shame?

Apparently a urinal cake if the picture is anything to go by.

Mon-ika!

imagine her data being overwritten line by line

All of that except remove Monika and let her suffer.

No.

You're just as bad as Monika. Probably worse.

if she didn't want to be called she shouldn't smell like squid all the time

Natsuki is my favourite because, despite being small and cute, she is a very strong willed individual with nuance and heart!
She's generous towards others, even when she herself doesn't have much to give herself!
I want to make her breakfast before she wakes up, have a nice non-lewd shower with her, before going into town and going to the local bookshop, looking over the manga, and then maybe looking at the other books!
Then, we'd get lunch, get some hot chocolate and then go down to the friendly local game shop and play a board game or maybe try and get her into my TCG for a bit, then going to the cinema and watching a film!
Then we'd come home and I'd cook dinner!
We'd curl up on the sofa, catch up on anime, and then just snuggle while she plays her LoveLive dailies
Then we'd go upstairs and fuck before going to sleep, cuddling.

She just wants a quiet life, user!
If they just gave her her route nothing would be wrong! Maybe!

I'm just doing what she did back to her, by your own logic I'm not doing anything wrong.

She loves you user, that's why she deleted them, so she can be with you, forever. The game didn't allow her to be chosen by you, so she made her own path. (Also she saved them remember? After you DELETED her, she reboots the game - even after you literally kill her, she still loves you and wants to make you happy)

tldr She's the best waifu and you're wrong on everything ever and always, I hate you and I hope your computer breaks down, you lose all your data and you have to buy a new overpriced HDD.

Thank you very much, user!

Noted! I might give Monika a Sayori length bob, because...uh....symbolism? Symbolism.

Which, speaking of, do you guys have any good ideas for flowers for Yuri and Natsuki? So far I only have lilies for Sayori and anemones for Monika, since those are the forsaken flowers.

Natsuki never learned how

Jeez, if only there was a flower that had something to do with Yuri's name.

It's too bad there's nothing like that

Truly a cause worth fighting for.
I can't agree that that is the best of course of action, but I respect that you feel that way.
youtube.com/watch?v=DLAvHLQGOco

She realized that not thinking of the Dokis as people and deleting them was a horrible thing to do.

For Yuri some kind of orchid or a Lunar Tear if you are looking at fictional as well
Natsuki... What flowers can you eat?

Yuri isn't an ojou-sama character.

That's the dream right there Natsukifriend, maybe one day...

If you made a copy of Monika, could you have Monika double paizuri?

I'd read a story about this. And by read I mean beat my meat to death

Why not make a hundred copies?

Hey fellow Natsuki-friend, I see you're using the image that I cropped and posted 3 or 4 threads ago.

You know the version where Natsuki doesn't have a a hairclip is the trap version right?

Angry flustered Monika is so cute!

If you love someone, you don't hurt them for your own gain. How would you like if I shoved you in space in a cryogenic sleep and then put you back? I wonder what the others were trying to say so badly when Monika said she faintly heard their voices, maybe a HELP ME, don't you think? Given how much Monika seems to like to sugarcoat everything she does it isn't far-off to assume.

Your waifu is a cold-blooded murderer that enjoyed making others suffer, she's a sadistic bitch that deserved her fate. You're welcome to hate me as the feeling is mutual since you're nothing but a stockholm syndrome accomplice.

Making thousands of copies! Drowning in a sea on Monikas as they all ''Ahaha'' simultaneously!

B-But she enjoyed killing Sayori and Yuri! She even joked about it like it was nothing.Even though she still thought they were just NPCs and thus was dehumanizing them at that point and probably made her feel even worse!

Haha, there are, but I'm looking at deeper meaning sort of things.

Cattleya orchids seem to fit Yuri really well, actually! Both in meaning and appearance, thank you!
And I'll look into edible flowers for Natsuki, that's very clever.

>How would you like if I shoved you in space in a cryogenic sleep and then put you back?
Would probably solve a lot of my problems to be honest.