T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 16th of November:
1943 – World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
1944 – World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
1944 – World War II: Düren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 06/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1053632
EU4 DD 07/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1053654

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Victoria 2 : Bronies Crusaders, A alternate History
indiedb.com/games/victoria-ii/downloads/bronies-crusaders

>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>[V2] - unHPM v1.5
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>[V2] - Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi-4-dev-diary-nationalist-china.1054824/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_and_coat_of_arms_of_Normandy
youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shitposter thread, reminder to post in proper thread

>other thread deleted

So are the mods just picking sides now?

I'm posting an SS-20 Saber in honour of the defunct East vs West until we get a good Cold War game.

Yeah, what the fuck, that one was actually getting used.

remember - no games discussion

you mad HPM

That one didn't have HPM either you mongrel.

How is c./gsg/ a shitposter thread but t./gsg/ is not?
If the rules is the first thread wins, then this one should have been deleted.
If not why are the proper infopic threads deleted when posted later?

HPM in absolute tears right now.
The other one was an attempt by HPM to get back at the mods for keep deleting his ban evader threads, this one is and has since HPM got banned been the proper thread.

Someone asked in the now deleted thread.

"Did you restart after Venice and France allied?"

No, France was at war with England and had high war exhaustion from the blockade, so they never joined. In the peace treaty with Venice, I nulled the relationship and they never allied again.

They both are but c./gsg/ was posted first with this thread being created 15 minutes after. Both are shitty infopics if the Bronies Crusaders meme shilling isn't enough to tip you off, it's just clear the mods are supporting one thread over the other without any explanation why beyond the possibility autists are report-bombing the other threads to death.

THIS

>first thread wins
It's not a competition pinhead. The other thread was made before the old thread was at bump limit - making it an illegal thread which the moderator had full rights to terminate. As for the "proper" threads: they are made by the notorious ban evading shitposter "HPM" and are therefore rendered illegal automatically.

t. /gsg/ is the proper thread. c. /gsg/ was HPM crying over his threads getting rightfully deleted when he was ban evading.

t. /gsg/ is a shitpost thread like any other created since the HPM drama bomb came out

Is trying to chase away modders from this general what give meaning to your virgin life?

>illegal thread

>hpm revealed to be ban evading shitposter
>t-that doesnt matter
Why do Grandifa pretend to be against shitposting when their leader is the biggest ban evading shitposter in the thread?

>HPM is a bot that can create 100% of the proper threads at any time of the day/night

Who said it doesn't matter? If he ban evades he should be banned, that doesn't mean we have to do nothing but make shitpost threads and shill dumb mememods because autists on discord/steamcordplaza or whatever see this an opportunity to take over.

Yeah, who gives a fuck if the alternative is the cancer you are causing every single day with this meme thread.

>If he ban evades he should be banned
And he did and he was, so why are you whining?

Because you're still trying to stir up a witchhunt when there are no witches.

The proper thread without t. memes and with the proper infopic existed long before HPM.
This bullshit lasted too long already.

Ignore the 'tism storm posters that are not contributing to the thread.

The Tirol gold mine is 1/3 of my income which isn't great because of the inflation cost.

Are any of the HOI4 DLCs worth picking up?

>trying to contribute in a meme thread

He's AARnon, SS-20 Saber guy, AFPG and anyone else I don't like.

No he's a turbo control freak autist you should use MY control freak thread that I just created for the thread wars that I have been creating until I get what I want in the OP.

Why would you not like AFPG?

Well done. How many Princes in The Empire? You need to get up to about 65 or higher if you can now.

epic redditspacing, it seems le epic shitposter is also le epic redditor who likes to bully local modders

Reminder that any thread I don't like is created by HPM which is a ban evader shitposter and you WILL use my thread with bronies in the OP and a literally pastebin for raiding other generals since that isn't shitposting at all and is much better than anything else.

What's the point in replying to them when it just spurs them on?

HOI4 isn't worth picking up tbf, wait until the new update then pirate it. They're slowly making it into a enjoyable game.

pirate

You need a guide how to manage gokd mines in eu4? It shouldn't be hard as Austria, pick inflation reduction advisor until you get the national idea and then it's not a problem(except if you don't pump up a lot of bird mana in Tirol)

How do I make a christian nation in NWO guys? Do I have to go traditionalist?

43 Prince and 6 free cities, No one else wants to become a free city.

Yeah, but he added space games to the OP and multiple R&I messages.

AFPguy where are you?

Shieeet we gots ourselves a new dev diary for HOI4. We're finally going to china lads.

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi-4-dev-diary-nationalist-china.1054824/

Duly noted, Alex.

Then maybe we should remove them.
>finally getting actual content for China after meme commonwealth nations
BRAVO PODCAT

Lads are off to war.

Denmark got a PU with an OPM, causing Bavaria to declare war, dragging me and my subjects into it.

Ok, from what I can see you need to get Anhalt to release whatever it conquered. You need to release Aquileia, Urbino, Tirol and Styria. You need to make Pisa, Modena and Ferrara back into sovereign states. You need to get Genoa to release Corsica. You need to get Lubeck to release Saxe-Laueberg and (if you have time) you need to get Sardinia from Aragon. Try and get Holstein back from Denmark. If you inherit Bohemia you can create Silesia and re-create Bohemia. If you inherit Hungary you can add it to the Empire province by province then create Croatia, Nitra, Slovakia and Transylvania.

Don't worry about giving away provinces. It's short term pain for a long term world conquest. A good Emperor game you must balkanise Europe into it's most basic parts. It all pays off when you have a 750,000 man vassal swarm with multiple 3 star generals.

Bribe them/release ex-free cities with Imperial liberation.

>portable network graphics

ubi se srbine

Every electorate hates me with at least -1000, so all HRE plans are dead in the war at this moment. Especially with the succession war that has fired.

Here I am, battling a killer stomach ache, it's barely letting me think straight. What can I help you with? Please not a list of 5 Strasserist flags.

>Russians aren't turning into Bretons in real life
Truly this is the worst timeline.

>Every electorate hates me with at least -1000
You probably have no heir. If you do have an heir then just blob hard you have fucked it lmao.

r8 my general portraits AFP
I wanted to request these but then I figured out how to use photoshop and paint.net

Got a chuckle out of me.

Urod/blyat, true slav.

>Please not a list of 5 Strasserist flags.
Holy shit, I actually thought you were based.

When I don't have to go to the bathroom every half hour, then we can talk about Strasserist flags.

Not him but if you could in the near future could you make a set of appropriately sized Normandy flags for Vicky? The Monarchy and Republic ones could just be the ones used here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_and_coat_of_arms_of_Normandy

You should mod the names so everyone is called Ivan Ivanovitch Ivanovsky.

This mod took too long to happen.

Since I've sphered Australia and Canada in my Norsefire UK game, what about a Norsefire Canada or Norsefire Australia flag? Chief of the Army of Canada flag already looks like it could fit.

:^)
And turns out making flags isn't that hard when you know what recoloring is lmao.

pic related

Seems simple enough, could have them done today perhaps.

I could try coming up with something.

Knowing is half the battle, user. The rest is my godlike taste in flagmaking.

Would unironically want to see a National Front-led France with a Strasserite tinge to it since early FN was very Strasser-like.

When does Jade Dragon drop?

What about a black supremacist haiti flag?

Here you are, Strasserist Normandy. Apologies if it's not up to my usual standard, I had to take a shit that had the texture of a piss half way through this.

Tommorow, we are getting the chink UI on the 16th of November.

I made one for you user

Oh thanks AFP but I wasn't any of the Strasserist posters, I was just asking for normal sets of the standard Repub/Monarchy/Commie/Fascist flags. Still looks pretty good.

Check the trip, m8. Though it wouldn't look too bad with different lion designs, those are too traditional.

Now I feel like a brainlet.

Oh sorry, were you the Norsefire Australia? I made that for you.

Could you make some ideological variants for the flag of Toulouse?

Huh, I swear they said the 15th
Still just going to wait on RezMar

Do you have a fascist Quebec flag?

uh h-help

Like, for Occitania? Sure, I could add them to the next version too.

In the pack.

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!!!

Where should I make a comfy junta in vic2? And should it be CWE or regular timeline?

Sure thing!

youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg

Are you the Haiti guy, sorry I missed your post and responded to a fake AFPG the second time. Sorry, I didn't make that flag yet. I'll try to when I get free either today or tomorrow. It's hard coming up with something decent.

Thanks bud
CWE Argentina

I thought about making some for the Japs too, but I should focus on serious modding

Here you are.

It's fine take your time seeing as you've got a stomach virus. Stay well WHITE MAN

>just stick a hammer and sickle in it to make it a commie flag - strasserist edition

>HoI4 becoming barely decent after three dlc
Nothing new

>le strasserism
hey guys have you noticed all the generic 15 year old boys whose entire knowledge of "politics" is just LARPing these semi-made up "ideologies" instead of holding any substantial knowledge

Sorry this took so long, this was pretty difficult to do.

>HOI4
stop shilling your game johan and segregate yourself to paradoxplaza like you always do

HOI4 was beyond point of no return the day they released that pile of steaming shit. It was shit then, it is shit now and it will always stay shit and so will every paradox game from now on

Grand strategy genre is already dead

Norsefire user, can you upload a save of your game right after the nuclear shit and the breakup of the big nations, it seems like a good scenario to fuck around in

>cheating

If that's all the requests for today I think I'm done. All flags included here will be in version 14/88 of the pack.

>having fun

Hey, I know you almost exclusively work on vicky, but could you please make me a celtic (cornish breton if that helps) ruled HRE coat of arms?
I'm inheriting it in my game and I want to make it a celt-superiority thing.
Don't know how realistic is changing the coat of arms but the Eagle doesn't fit on a celt.

Yeah, I see what you mean, that is quite the predicament. Is pic related okay? The hammer of course represents the guilds and other major industries of the time whilst the sword obviously represents combatativeness with those who would oppose the rightful rule of yourself. The colours are a mixture of the HREs and the Cornish colours, representing the two.
I could try to make it more feudal if you wished, but I honestly think this is the soundest representation of the two.