>Previous thread
>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

musixmatch.com/lyrics/Dan-Salvato/Your-Reality
vocaroo.com/
pastebin.com/f9A9v9QW
strawpoll.com/zz5rp5cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Natsuki!

Threadly reminder that Sayori loves you.

Yuri!

>dokis dressing each other as anons and having lesbian hot steamy sex

Yuri!

A little bit of Monika!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Hugging Monika.

Greetings, friends!
Hopefully you all enjoyed writing about your favourite doki earlier!
Tonight's word of the thread is "Monika"!
Ahaha, just kidding! Let's try something a little different tonight!
Hopefully you wrote about your favourite doki a bit ago, so for tonight, try writing something for your least favourite doki!
We all know every doki is great, but I'm sure there's one you like a little bit less than the others. Try writing about them or to them!

As always, please enjoy writing with this prompt, or writing just in general if you don't feel like this is a good fit for you.
Everyone is welcome, so good luck and have fun!

I'm reading the last thread's poems now, so expect some feedback later tonight if you asked for it!
Monika!

WHO WANTS TEA?

I love her too

Monika!

Protag sprite sheet please? i need it for a scene.

What to do in case of Monika attack:
Stop
Drop
Start screaming

If any of the anons are in here are interested in any updates or questions about the Purist Mod im the user from before.
Understandably you don't want to deal with discord cancer so I'm your buffer between happiness and suffering!
Here's a picture they recently posted.

me pls

Yuri! I want your tea!

Lapsang for me!

I would like some tea please!

delet this

Good morning, everyone! For those who are unaware, we're currently working on a /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality." Participation is welcome from everyone, of all voices and talents, or lack thereof. What's really important is getting a lot of voices, so we make it obvious how much we care about this game! I set it up so that there's no need to post links publicly- I'll be the only one to hear your voice on its own. Please help us so that we can make this project amazing! Your recording need have nothing but your voice. We've had some great participation so far, with 32 Anons sending in their awesome recordings! Let's keep this going and try to hit at least 40 before the cutoff!

Lyrics:

Record or upload recordings here:
vocaroo.com/

And finally, email the resulting link to them here:
[email protected]

Cutoff date is 19NOV2017, so you still have five days! Thank you!

Don't worry guy who usually do this! We will help you spread word!

Okay, everyone! For those who are unaware, we're currently working on a /ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality." Participation is welcome from everyone, of all voices and talents, or lack thereof. What's really important is getting a lot of voices, so we make it obvious how much we care about this game! I set it up so that there's no need to post links publicly- I'll be the only one to hear your voice on its own. Please help us so that we can make this project amazing! Your recording need have nothing but your voice. We've had some great participation so far, with 35 Anons sending in their awesome recordings! Let's keep this going and try to hit at least 40 before the cutoff!

Lyrics:

Record or upload recordings here:
vocaroo.com/

And finally, email the resulting link to them here:
[email protected]

Cutoff date is 19NOV2017, so you still have some time! Thank you!

Mirror!
~SayoHana: But a Poem Is Never Actually Finished~
~Part 15~
~ Pastebin link for new readers: pastebin.com/f9A9v9QW ~

'Wait... What?!?'
'Explain yourself!'
Yuri keeps silent, as she slowly, calmly sets up her electric kettle and a set of mugs.
All the while, Yuri keeps that smile.
She brews some tea in each of the cups.
For some reason, she brews a different kind in her mug.

Protag starts asking so many questions, all met with silence.

Sayori, Natsuki, and Monika reenter, seeing Yuri sitting down in one of the chairs, legs crossed, sipping on her tea.

``Did you find her?``
`"`´No...`´"` They say together.

'Alright, just stop ignoring me and answer at least one of my questions.'
``Fine. Shoot.``
'What clothes is Sayori wearing?'
``That's easy. Her school uniform.``

Protag looks at Sayori.

She's wearing her pajamas.

``Wait! She's telling me something.``
`´Really!?`´
``She says...``
``She doesn't want everyone to come together like this and worry about her.``
``What's that?``
``You just wanna be left alone so you can rest in peace?``

``That does sound like something Sayori would say...``
``Monika...``
`Eh--?`
``Didn't Sayori say that she has had really bad depression all her life?``
`Uh, yes. Why does it matter?`
A smile forms on Yuri's face.
``And DIDN'T SHE SAY... That it hurts her to have people waste their time and energy into caring about her?``
Monika sighs, angry. She clenches her fist.
``Answer me.``
Monika looks down.
`Y-Yes, she did.`
``So I think what she said holds merit.``
``I think ignoring her would make her happy.``
Sayori is clenching her fists, and crying.
"Yuri! Please stop!!"
"All you're doing is hurting everyone!"
Sayori chokes on her words.
She falls to the ground.
"I just... Want to talk to everyone..." She starts sobbing.
Protag looks on in dismay, and demands Yuri leave.
``Don't say I didn't warn you~`` Yuri says with a laugh as she is pushed out the door.
`´Um...`´
`´How about we try Sayori's cupcakes?`´

I'm the one who asked, so thank you!

Natsuki lovers where you at!

nani

natsuki domming monika when

>there are two Sayoris one an embodiment of all her happiness and wish to see joy in others and the other her despair and self loathing
spoopy

I forgot my Monika anyway!

No problem man is there anything you want me to check about? I recently asked if Monika is going to be aware of the original games events and they said yes. She'll also be self aware as usual just unable to edit game files.

It is all good, didn't know if you were awake, so since I started the thread I waited for my post time to cool down and post your stuff early in case, and to be sure people saw it.

"It's a good thing we're all wearing our anti-Monika rape undergarments, eh user?"

But Natsuki can't defend herself and is such a pussy who always cries. How can Monika get domed by a little weak bitch like Natslutty?

Is the Purist mod the one where they're just making DDLC into a regular dating sim? Is there any significant work done on it or is it still in conceptual stages?

steal yuri's knives

Much appreciated, user!

>7
>8
woah

reminder that barefoot doki is best doki

This image is objectively incorrect white, black, and asians all have distinct differences in their skull shape and these differences are what help us ID skeletal remains in cases where bone fragments are the only remains left behind

>mfw I have a Yuri meets the family at Christmas fic planned out
am i disabled

>Yuri is the thread’s least favorite doki merely because everyone portrays her as a crazy yandere bitch/excessively /d/-tier degenerate
>everyone forgets her dreamy CG scenes, deep and interesting personality and everything else of Act 1
You guys can do better.

first for tf2 engineer

That is correct although they say there will still be horror aspects if you go looking for them. I'm not sure id say significant work but there is some work already completed. They have at least one writer for each girl two programmers atm and I believe two artists.

>natsuki as dude feet
Its a meme dip

If I wanted an introverted bookworm with long purple hair, I'd go for crispy bacon. The crazy is all Yuri has going for her.

Even without all the crazy she has more going for her than Sayori and Natsuki

seconded

I fell in love with Yuri during Act 1.

Yup. Yuri is amazing doki.

Anytime, fellow Monikafriend.

DON'T YOU DARE LUMP ME IN WITH THOSE DICK LOVING DEGENERATES

Objectively incorrect and also retarded.

>there are still people that pronounce Monika's name 'mo-ni-kah' instead of 'noh-nee-kah'

and they call themselves Monikafags

I like seeing more of us Act 1 people in these threads lately

Monika is my favorite Doki and this is insulting to me. Makes me want to kill Sayori just to avenge my Monika.

I actually like Act 1 Yuri better than Act 2 Yuri.
I still like Act 2 Yuri a lot.

I WILL FUCKING END YOUR LIFE
Since when is M=N? also better than Mon-ika

strawpoll.com/zz5rp5cw

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DOKI!!!

SHOW YOUR LOVE!!!

moe-nigga is the patricians way of pronouncing it

right back atcha

Daily reminder that purityfags are hypocrites

I just prefer Monika's crazy desu

To quote an user from some old thread

"Act 1 in the streets, act 2 in the sheets"

I personally do everything I can to repair Yuri’s tarnished image
If we all do our part we can do it
People who disgrace her are just Monika/Natsukifags in disguise

goddam typo

but yes

>Sayori 0 votes

Good evening anons. Reposting once more for those who didn't see them. I wish I had enough to share. Get some good sleep tonight anons; do your best for your dokis tomorrow.

What exactly are you doing then?

Fuck off Todd shouldnt you be off somewhere shilling Skyrim for the Switch?

Depth powerranking
Sayori = Yuri > Natsuki = Monika

>Natsukifags
I'm fucking offended. Natsukifags have no axe to grind against Yurifags. We hate no one except the memers who keep posting about Natsuki being a trap.

>Yuri - 5 Votes
>Monika - 3 votes

Get in there Monikafags, don't let this be another Hatsukoi.

What about Sayorifags?

Natsuki and Yuri are always at odds though

Not that user, but Yuri does have a few traits that make her stand out more, though. Like the reasoning behind her shyness being that she's self-aware of her issues and how awkward she makes things, resulting in her isolating herself, instead of something akin to bullying or other forms of abuse.
Or how she's got some fairly high standards and does look down upon people, but because her shyness and perhaps even her following said high standards, it never seems like she's doing such a thing up until Monika amplifies it.

>Monika = Yuri > Natsuki = Sayori
FTFY

But I'm a Monikafag. I just don't like how people ignore the real Yuri.

oh god why is that so cute I want one of all of them

Don't do that. Monika brought them back, not so you could make them suffer in her name.

at least were not Sayorifriend.

>None of the Sayori votes are counted
>are also potentially going to another doki
Nani the fuck is this shit

As a Yurifag that isn't a huge Natsuki fan, i'm glad there really hasn't been many arguments between their anons.

Most of what I see is people wanting them to fuck.

Cute!
they aren't laced with cum, right

Yeah then I'm one of the good guys although admittedly I sometimes feel myself about to say it Mon-ika when I first read her name.
SKYRIM FOR THE SWITCH IS A WORK OF ART AND THE NEXT GENERATION OF GAMING.
Yeah that's why she cuts because she feels insecure about herself and when her anxiety gets to much for her.

Monikafag is a plague in these threads that just love to pit other dokis against eachother while howling how superior they are.
I don't hate Yurifags at all and enjoy most of the lewd content generated as a Natsukifag.

If I were that concerned about details I'd just bite the bullet and join the discord kek
I'm basically just keeping tabs on any project aiming to make a more traditional dating sim VN with dokis.

If they are, can I have them all?

Sayorifriends are allies and would never do such mean things
Together we must reclaim /ddlc/ from the degenerate lewdposters

That's because Yuri/Natsuki is the true pairing, along with Sayori/MC-kun and Monika/user.

What glasses are those

Sure, but their fans don't have any beef. I like Yurifags just fine, though they can get a bit too crazy with their lewdness.

>high standards and does look down upon people, but because her shyness....
So shes just a cunt but too much of a coward to talk shit? Great waifu you guys got there

That one user wanted to see my writing last thread. I'm guessing he didn't like it. Poor guy.

Since we're being wholesome this thread, who's got cute Dokis? I love the little chibis.

No, Yuri wants someone who can indulge her true feelings and thoughts! Natsuki could never comprehend what goes on inside her head and dismisses her talent and practise!

>The true pairings are, a boy/his childhood friend, a gamer who waifus a girl/a girl who waifus a gamer, and a horsecock futa and a trap

>Monika and Yuri tied at 9 votes
>Natsuki and Sayori tied at 3 votes

W E W

Hey, better than being a straight-up cunt like Monika.