/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/11/spike-chunsoft-hiring-staff-danganronpa-modeling-texture-creation-mentions-ps4-ps-vita-action#suKtE4xc2JivvcDf.99
pastebin.com/nuX9hkwE
imgur.com/j94HYlx),
lovecalculator.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mugi!

Happy birthday, you golden brained tard!

Miu big family.

New thread, new Tenko!
I actually like this a lot, good job!

For the V3 survivors happiness.

>Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’ mentions PS4, PS Vita, action
gematsu.com/2017/11/spike-chunsoft-hiring-staff-danganronpa-modeling-texture-creation-mentions-ps4-ps-vita-action#suKtE4xc2JivvcDf.99

What exactly does this mean?

I want Saihara and Ouma to raise a son who becomes the ultimate fuckboy!

I thought that was Gekko for a second
poor Gekko

Miu creampie

We're getting that fighting game

I liked how Tsumugi got squashed like a bug under a rock because she's a literal who.

I want to fuck Kaito

i love kaede.
and so does shuichi

Posting best girl.

Delete this. Naegi loves Kirigiri.

Huh, interesting. Maybe its the fighter?

She was just cosplaying as a fictional blood splatter.

Fighting game probably.

>etc

What does this mean

>Ouma tells Saihara not to worry about him cheating on him with some girl since he was the one who gave birth to the baby

please don't force your headcanons on us

He can love both!

>no exclamation point
who are you and what did you do to kaitofucker

Sayaka would never let beta orbiter Naegi near her loving girlfriend Kirigiri.

HOT

Wartha!

Who is this perverted OO-chan? OwO

this picture reminds me of the thread we had last night

They love each other.

They were fucking

t. Kirigiri

Thanks! There'll be one other protagonist-esque character who's the SHSL Orator named Mataro Ouro, though I haven't sprited him yet.
My general idea of the game is: Mataro is super idealistic, like Naegi, and is always talking about how the class will overcome the despair of the killing game with hope. Jack is more cynical, like Togami, and argues that hope and despair don't matter, all that matters is finding the real truth behind the killing game they're in. The two are supposed to butt heads a lot, even though they're working for the same goal.

don't you dare

>Kaede wanted to die and join Amami more than she wanted to get out and help the group
Really makes you think

What's the sites url?

uwu so would normie ouma's school uniform be a fuku or something else?

You're damn right it is.

I sometimes put a dot instead of a exclamation point you know.
Either way, when I'm lazy I sometimes don't even write properly or fix grammar mistakes, so the post could've been "i want ti fckk katito" if I didn't spell check.

>force
i would never do that, people are free to ship whatever they want.
ah i see, you are a man of culture as well!

Nice try Cuckhara. Nobody loves you. Not even your own family.

>not wanting to get some dick from Zeussu the moment he went back home
Kaede did the most sensible thing.

Danganronpa but it's 16 Izurus

Koko! Happy birthday Iruma!

Sounds boring.

And she actually manipulated Saihara into exposing her rather than do it herself

Mimei Kamoto pastebin update!
pastebin.com/nuX9hkwE

I'm going to hold off on making her a sprite until the user who was drawing this reference finishes, because I don't want there to be conflicting elements in the design or anything.
The one thing I think we can pretty easily decide is the name for her school. The emblem is here (imgur.com/j94HYlx), so I recommend the title of "Kurohaku Performing Arts Academy," or in Japanese, "黒白舞台芸術学園."

lovecalculator.com/

PUREST FORM OF LOVE

>It devolves into them just braiding each others hair for weeks

Why is everyone making a big deal out of this? Isn't this normal?

Maybe I just don't know how game development teams work. Plus the team is working on Zanki Zero IIRC.

>not 15 Izurus and 1 Komaeda

>Oh the only actually decent guy is dead and i'm stuck here with this emo nerd
>I could use the first blood perk to get out and call for help...
>NAH FUCK IT I'D RATHER DIE, OLYMPUS IS WAITING FOR ME

But Komaeda only has 2 holes

Naegi loves Junko!

t. Komaeda

I dare you, fucker.

Zanki Zero is RPG.

The staff position is literally for "[the development of] Danganronpa"

I think he looks best in sailorfuku!

I want to engage in lewd and degenerate activities with Miu, such as hand-holding, headpatting, cuddling, kissing her gently on the nape, and assuring her that she is always wanted and loved

Not after case 5.

Izuru is ultimate everything so he's ultimate patient boy, he can wait his turn.

user pls, this is too much.

But what about engaging in lovemaking for the sole purpose of procreation?

Miu big family. Family celebrating her birthday with her. Miu crying tears of joy.

That comes after the most hardcore part: Marriage

Which means absolutely nothing nor confirms a new game is in development.

Hmmmm, I don't know. The ending to V3 was pretty conclusive. Not saying I wouldn't like more Danganronpa but if they never made another game in that series I would respect that.

Wasn't that the whole point of V3's ending? To finally let the fictional characters rest in peace

This is going to leave a sour taste in my mouth, I don't think I'm going to play the next game

Maybe you should read the article and not the headline only.

cute.

It's okay, I've already done enough for today.

I snorted

Danganronpa except the protagonist dies and switches every chapter.

I love Tenko!
Goodnight /drg/

Very cute!

>Is that an uso in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

It was Kodaka's farewell to the series, but he's open to seeing what a new director could do with it. He also wants a Dangan fighting game

Are you... slow?

How does it not confirm the development of a new game in the series?

The staff position is for fucking Maya, ZBrush, PhotoShop.
What do you think a person with those skills is going to do?
Do you think the company is hiring another worker just for laughs?
Jesus Christ, /drg/ sometimes...

they go to the school for gifted ahoges

Night, Tenkbro

Twice a chapter (or thrice in 3). You always play as the victim and then switch to the blackened, except in Chapter 3, where you switch to the other victim first

Nice!

Very adorable!! I love that!!

Happy birthday mommy! I love you!

Serious question: we know Saihara loved her, but do you think Kaede had romantic feelings for him?

Project Manager here. You never start hiring without a project plan.
Of course they haven't started working on it yet but they surely have a plan and the project manager has done the budget calculations for said worker.

no, she was all over that avocadick

I'm looking forward to some hardcore Ouma vs Juzo fights

Gaybestfriend-zone or Orbiterzone

When is this?

They dead

They are just hiring new team members. Nothing shows new game is in the works

i ship them a lot, but i am pretty sure kaede starts to like him more when he becomes more confident and reliable like during investigation

Himiko and Sakura interaction is the cutest shit ever.

It's a fighting gamu shits not canon, besides if they left out every dead dangan they'd have to leave out their precious waifu Junko.

No, I don't think she really saw him as anything more than a friend. And that scene where her heart skips a beat when he inspects Amamis corpse doesn't count since 1. she still secretly believes she's the killer and 2. the entire moment is just one little wtf
Also it's just imo but Saihara didn't really love her. Not so much love as a puppy crush mixed in with idealized view of a person he barely knew.

Izuru is the ultimate Pleasant and well behaved boy! Izurus lining up to get a turn for Komaeda braiding his hair!

She only liked Rantaro.

It is!