Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3377

Locked Loaded Lilly Edition.

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Shimmie Replacement: cripple.booru.org/
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaA9il9k8J8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pew pew

superior operator coming through

Yeah, over this way.

mmh ?

I really want a PAL
get it? Because possession and acquisition license? Is funny
And a hug. Is this the no lewds camaraderie thread

that's not even a katawa, faggot

hey ksg,
do you have any good
memes

Is this adequately crippled.

That's Hanako before the napalm attack

I love a silly lilly

Lilly!

Fine evening isn't it?

kek'd way harder than I should have

Everything fine when your intoxicated.

it was rape

>no cables plugged into PC
Really triggers my autism.

Reminder
>Never pull a blind person, or change direction or elevation unexpectedly
>always hold out your hand and allow them to find it
>Never walk with your hands in your pockets while leading
>if a noise spooked you it frightened them, try to explain what it was
>if you go shopping with a blind person, prepare to explain everything and read a lot of labels. Do not sound annoyed.
>they can't see, be careful around them when they have a knife, or just in general. Many eyes have been poked
>I feel like it can't be stated enough that you have to explain everything. Maybe a paper fell and it made a noise, to you it mightve just been a paper falling, to them it could be anything. Noises can be terrifying
>the other senses are superbly important, especially hearing. Do not restrict the ears, headphones are a no go, unless in a comfortable setting or when using voice assist on the iPhone.
>the sense of smell is amazing, I've been sniffed out in crowded rooms
>iPhone has some of the best disability assistive software around, except the recent .0.3 update was a downgrade [totally anecdotal. Poll of 3 people]
>canes reach up around chin or nose height. Also they tend to be "comfort objects" and can cause much distress if the individual does not know where it is or they are holding it at all times. Do not mess with them, do not move them, or hide them.

she's got that wireless power setup

>That OP image

Finally an excuse to post this

Can i get a (you)?
What are the wiafu equalivants of (you)s

I should read those but im tired and should sleep. What are they about?

Basically an user on /k/ has a blind GF and it's heartwarming as fuck

I may sleep alone, but at least i have this.
On another note, are dakis worth it? Tbh im not inclined to hug a pillow, at least not yet

Warmed my heart user.
I'm far too drunk for this kind of sentimentality.

>Are dakis worth it?

No idea, I've never owned one

Magical. Seems like k is the only place dreams come through

I probably won't be in the mood to do this on thanksgiving, so I think I'll say right now that I appreciate the people who make Hanako stuff, and who sometimes talk about her, and the ones who are usually sincere compared to the lazy shitposters who tend to type out three-word replies.
I used to be in a much worse place mentally, I would get very angry, sick to my stomach, and all those nasty things when I remembered what the devs did to Hanako and her route, and some of the incredibly disgusting lines in particular from her "route".
I would have to distract myself with something, if I was going to ever calm down.
Anyways, it's not that often nowadays. Thanks for subscribing to my blog.

Anyways i promised myself id play a videogame, or sleep. Until the morning /ksg/
are the KS fourms worth visiting? Or am i stuck here forever

Hooray for a Wednesday off and nothing better to do!

What hanako stuff is made btw? I am n e w. I assume you add to the imagebase? Hopefully not lewds mister. Marriage before benis

Eat shit.

t. Suriko

Yes.

Owo what game is this mister

Honey Select

The pillow itself is nice. The cover is a take it or leave it thing, it doesn't do anything for me.

The hs ui looks different doesn't it? Or is this modded? I haven't dabbled much in hs

is the StudioNEO for making your own scenes.

Thanks for input. Part of me wants to hug something to sleep, but it being a pillow is a turn off for some reason. How was your sleps before and after using the pillow, if you dont mind me asking

Now you have my attention

Its good if you sleep on your side, the hugging aspect isn't my thing. Its about it keep your spine in a non twisted position.

are you the navy user? what's it like? are you out on the ocean somewhere ?

checking for ban

You can check if you have a ban by going to Veeky Forums.org/banned man.

Or you can post and recieve hugs from fellow threadmans

Yes and no, respectively. Not sailing until January.
It's not something I want to talk about right now.

i see.
good luck mate.

But then who's going to remind me that we are still talking about this vn?

ksg mansion when

what do you do in the navy? I'm thinking of joining the USAF. Have done almost no research though.

I'm just saying there's an easier way if you just need to check for bans man.

>#3377
As a random intruder, you're going to have to explain to me why exactly this amateur Veeky Forums vn with no sequel or additional content, being a one-off product, is still being talked about 3377 generals later

This thread survived the periods where I was sailing last year, I'm sure it'll make it through almost all of next year.

Marine Engineer, the catch all technician trade for our Navy; theres no real USN equivalent.
Air Force is all right, all the benefits of military life without the huge cock in the ass of deployments.
Just be aware that the Navy and Army will make fun of you.

Same reason /v/ still talks about Deus Ex despite being so worn out the only things they can post are post-ironic self-referential memes that are funny precisely they are so old they shouldn't be considered funny.

We still haven't decided if it was rape or not

I have.
but I won't tell you

I'm a newfag in this general, tell me, why do you wear the name?

do people still visit /v/? When I see old threads it seemed so comfy but I thought it died after gamergate. It's /pol/ and /tv/ tier now.

I want to put my penis inside Lilly

You gotta admit tho, it's pretty good for something cobbled together by a bunch of chan autists.

all these operatin' katawas. i went to the range this morning

skynet is Veeky Forums's only tripfag who is actually well liked

rapes

Gamergate just relocated those more interested in politics then games to /pol/.

Though, /pol/ inexorably seeps into other boards, such is its power. It has leaked back into /v/ - for an easy example, look at /gsg/.

I'll keep that in mind, ty.

Old habit, for an old faggot.

And Lilly wants to put her penis inside you.

Wait this isn't /smtg/

She doesn't have one, I checked.

I want to put my penis inside Hanako, not rape

I'm gonna play the alpha, I already finished the full game, now i want to see the alpha routes for shizune, hanako and lilly, and compare. Any tips for my second rollercoaster ride?

Reminder

why is this guy so hot?

he works out

Don't bother with Lilly's alpha unless you're going for the Hanako true route.
Even then you can opt to skip to it.

I finally had a KS dream.
Tho to be fair it was more /ksg/ related than KS...

I think I saw something similar discussed a few threads ago so that's probably what it came from.

Anyway, I was writing a story for christmas about going in Lilly's family for christmas. (I don't know if it was in Japan or in Inverness tho). But while I was writing, I kept forgetting about Lilly and writing more stuff/interactions with Akira, so I was constantly deleting parts of the story and trying against with more Lilly, but it always went like "I talk to lilly and akira casually, I talk, lilly talks, akira talks, I talk, akira, me, akira, me, and lilly wasn't really in the conversation anymore and then I just left with Akira to do something).

And at some point I was tired of starting again from scratch so I just thought fuck it, just writing it as is and I posted an apology to Lillyfriends on /ksg/ for making it more about Akira.

but actually though, everything Jigoro says in the alpha is 10/10 wisdom, pure facts, genuinely inspiring reminder of how to live life even outside of the game

truth. jigoro did nothing wrong

I accept your apology. I don't think Akira gets the attention she deserves.

Well this got resurrected from the grave.

Which is good because I literally only watch these because whatever random chick they have doing Emi has like the cutest voice EVER and I HAVE to hear more of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IaA9il9k8J8

>14:37
I can't. Stop. I can't handle it anymore.

The way she read that line reaches levels of kawaii that should frankly be illegal for anyone that isn't Japanese.

bit late on that! it's like you don't spend 18 hours a day f5'ing /ksg/ and other KS stuff.

But yeah, it's great news, and agree on everything. So glad they did Emi first (given if they do another one it'll be in 2028 or so).

i have such a voice crush on that girl. she does a great job with emi

Thanks you Akirafriend! You are correct.

I was playing Summer's clover (more specifically, Suzu's coming out scene) and that got me thinking...

How would Jigoro react to Shizune lezzing out with Misha? Would he care?

I'm a Lillyfriend, don't get me wrong. I was only saying it's good that Akira gets some attention sometimes.

Well I can't feel my face anymore, goodnight my dudes.

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

Reminder that lilly is a cold hearted slut

for Rin

The thread has taken a dark turn.

Turn it around pls.