/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #632

''Sometimes people need you though, even when they don't admit it'' Edition

Previous Thread: >195693407

>Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiVMejEhoWU
youtube.com/watch?v=hzuSO54NfQM
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci8cJRpztXo
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Friendly reminder to keep your eye on the thermal drill.

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=yiVMejEhoWU
youtube.com/watch?v=hzuSO54NfQM

oops
*Previous Thread:

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

the virgin max vs the chad rachel

Reminder that:
Max loves her Chloe
And Chloe loves her Max

this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her.
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be another kiss
i should mention again that they did cut frank and rachel meeting bc they realized the timing wouldnt work with s1 as theyre being more careful about it since the critisism of times and stuff
also info leaker mentioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...
alot of people are asking if there will be more rachel and chloe scenes/a happy ending...a hard yes to both ;)
it will also be explained why sera is connected to ONLY frank in james' files
yes, rachel will go see chloe's house (its where they dye her hair)

there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

Chloe is #1

NEWLYWEDS

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Chloe and Max love their Katie-Katt and woe to anyone who tries to hurt her

I want to be a girl

That's why I said it wouldn't happen. It can't. It's too lewd for gal pals!

>youtube.com/watch?v=yiVMejEhoWU
That song is so good and fits so well. Here's another MV using it that's well cut:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci8cJRpztXo

That is correct!

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>She smiles for a moment at the funeral because she's sleep deprived and traumatized
>Max falls to the ground weeping soon after
>The Prescotts hire a world class legal team to defend Jefferson and Nathan
>Jefferson gets off on a technicality and continues teaching at Blackwell because of Sean's influence
>Having determined his behavior is too extreme and will "dishonor the family", Nathan is sent to a mental institution
>His pretty boy looks and spastic behavior draw the attraction of pedophiles, rapists and the criminally insane, not to mention sadistic orderlies
>Max fails out of Blackwell and is killed when a tornado hits her cab to the small regional airport on her way home
>The waterspout destroys waterfront property and most major homes, making space for an expanded Pan Estates
>The diner can't afford to rebuild. Joyce loses her job.
>David lost his position at Blackwell when his loyalties where questioned following Chloe's murder
>He commits suicide shortly after discovering Joyce hung herself after losing Chloe
>Sean Prescott knocks over Chloe's tombstone and builds a statue of himself in its place
>Max wakes up in bed being spooned by Chloe
>Max: Wowsers. What a horrible dream.
>Chloe: What's wrong, Max?
>Max: I had a nightmare that I let you die.
>Chloe: Again?
>She holds her tighter
>Chloe: I'm sorry, honey.
>Max: I'm glad I kept you alive and personally curb stomped each and every resident of Arcadia Bay, including your family and my friends at Blackwell, until their brains were splattered on the sidewalk.
>Chloe: I'm glad you did that too.

Truth.

>Rachel when her Chloe enters the room

lmao

Chloe and Max a cute!

what's her endgame?

Can't help but feel they made Rachel's family a bit too robotic.

hopefully sending firestorm to Michel's location

They did, it's your typical rich family with issues.

I come from a much richer family and we never spoke like that. We didn't have many issues tho.

these games made me realize i wasted my high school years
i wish i could turn back time

These games made me realize how much I regret not having childhood friends. I should just neck myself, honestly.

I've realized these things and also how I have never had not ever will have an awesome relation like Max and Chlo3

I just want to be an Arcadian with a qt hipster gf

>ywn be an Arcadian
>ywn meet some friends from Arcadia Bay and have a small party and play DnD
>ywn notice a qt Arcadian girl watching you the whole time
>ywn be timidly approaches by her to talk about pointless and dorky stuff
>ywn assure her that she is important to you
>ywn begin to exchange messages about the struggles of being An Arcadian after the Storm
>ywn offer each other comfort and lean on each other for support when things get rough
>ywn develop a strong friendship that blossoms into more
>ywn meet up at the Vortex club for drinks
>ywn start to casually flirt with each other

then you realize "she's" the bayest and has a dick

What kind of booze would Kate drink if she turned to alcohol to kill her depressive thoughts rather than suicide?

>ywn have a blue haired at Chloe gf irl

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also kinda about Drew and Mikey situation) after phoneconversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute conversation, moment) is really coming this time btw. More details is in my other post

About Kiss scene: If you did earlier that action or got enough intimacy thing, it'll happen automatically,but if you did it'll get more intense.

++
They will confirm that Rachel's mom is really related with supernatural shit. Which I will explain on my next post

pure vodka

++++++
Sera will want to escape with her daughter (for some reason that will make you shocked) . Chloe will be given option to let Rachel go with her mom, or she would want to keep her to herself (yeah whatever you saw that slate was true) However this won't affect course of events because like I said there will be another major thing happen. And don't worry nothing will seperate Rachel and Chloe in these 3 days and their relationship WON't GET DESTROYED

Sera's wanting to take Rachel away is obviously not related with gtfo that town with a car.. everything is related with supernatural stuff on there.And you will find out why Sera never gets mentioned. Also I am repeating this again; it won't damage Rachel and Chloe's relationship and one way or another you will get chill/happy endingg . There will be "feels" at the end yeah, but Chloe and Rachel will get their happy conclusion; this means any drama won't happen between them/they won't seperate. And if you went full romantic you will get your reward anyway. Like we said, there are two conclusions yet 6 variations; story will take you where it will want to go
Something big will get revealed during Damon'a confrontation and when you saw Sera..

++ About this hot scene...
Depending on your intimacy counter you will encounter witn flirty/romantic/lovey dovey dialogues throughout whole game -even some actions will happen during in panic moments- y'know that, at the ending there will be romantic moment between them. Lots of things will be going on. Now speaking of this "hot" scene, it will be on.. house.Ps. Don't expect exposed "spaghetti is the warmest food" scene

I had a decent high school life but nothing too memorable, what a waste. It would've improved greatly with the addition of time traveling lesbians.

So something bottom shelf like Vladimir?

If you are intrigued about our scene with Steph here ya go, I got new and precise detail on there:

It's been already mentioned that Steph will have major role in this episode and yeah she will, but it is not like she will be villain or anything; she will help us 'coming out'. Steph will reveal that Chloe's being 100% into chicks they will talk about it and that moment Chloe will admit it openly; without using any subtle sentence; they will also talk about her -chloe's- "love" for Rachel. Depending on your choices Chloe will be more flustered while talking/and may even be insecure about Rachel's feelings for her (this will happen if your intimacy is lower) Ah now, I know that someone will mention that stuff in Chloe's outdated wallet from first game; I also asked anonymously messaged game dev about it to confirm it, like I really insisted that I wanna find out; and you guys were right, devs put it to imply that past phase, it stopped after Rachel. This is why they put that certain dialogue in there. So yes, Chloe's 100% into chicks only and this game/steph will confirm it. so whew. Finally we will get rid of this non-sense sexuality arguments.

++
Another good news for Steph fans
Yes, Steph will get BIGBIGCHLOBEAR hug, as she deserved :)

Let's talk about these "cut" scenes in earlier episode 1 & episode 2 built.

-About Taylor thing: Weirdly enough, this girl was gonna be a lickspittle of Chloe and even in game files, there were implications that this girl was kinda hitting on Chloe too. Tries to talk with her constantly even Chloe wasn't hanging out at those times etc. The reason why they cut her from game though, to avoid these inconsistency arguments.

-About cut Neighbour scene (with truck) : I guess with this info, I will drop a bomb here heh... Anyway, I have already mentioned you that Chloe's truck was gonna be fixed in earlier events. Rather than "walking" to Rachel's house, they were gonna go there with Chloe's truck and whole conversation (yes damn, even kiss scene) was gonna happen there; with Chloe's truck/ under the lights. When Rachel got into her house they were gonna get busted again and forced to being in diner. The reason why they cut this is obviously add the latter chapter more screentime for developing truck. In a panic moment

-Remember, before episode 1 released I have already told you that Steph was gonna be into girls and "could" be into Chloe. During development, devs changed it; rather than being friendzoned figure to Chloe; they put her there as "sister material" for Chloe. And even if she seems into Rachel she is not rival and actually her existence triggers romance between Rachel and Chloe, she there to help Chloe, this is why she supports her no matter what.

-As you all know THEY CUT selling weed to drama kids (and prior to this confrontation with skeevy guys to leave more stuff for future chapter).. we were also gonna have same interaction with cringy guy in tempest backstage with other npcs instead of parking lot. Later, they decided to put that cringy guy to the parking lot but context didn't change. They also cut Steph's being at tempest (advice scene was gonna happen there). We were gonna see Mikey and Drew's dad at backstage and depending on our choices earlier we could have "not nice" conversation with him.

steph is a good friend for chloe...unlike somebody...

tell us. who?

Eliot?

>Have panic attack
>wake up terrified

I better not be turning into max from the trauma of lis

>leakers say we are gonna get what we want / at least "some moment"
>developers are always responding those posts by avoiding giving an evasive replies

Max has panic attacks?
Generalized Anxiety is way better.

is Veeky Forums is your own personal blog?

Pls don't bully max
It makes Chloe sad hearing people be mean to her gf

some relationship professors in here will tell you that "they are 15-16 they can't do such a thing!!!" while it is still possible. South Of Nowhere (2005 tv series) for example... was based on two 14 year old girls in a lesbian relationship, and let me tell you my dude.. they did everything.

i still do believe that , that intimacy counter haven't been put there for nothing. and again, fandom was so hopeless even while thinking there would be no romance from Rachel's side either but here we are.

I agree, so long as we stop bullying Nathan too.

But Max is dead, user. Her powers gave her a brain tumor.

Gtfo Samantha. Find yourself another friend, don't waste your time with this mentally ill bigot

Fuck you I love him!

Max loves her Chloe

She's not even mentioned in S1, so she probably knew he's mentally ill and eventually left him.

That motherfucker literally took the light out of the world when he shot Chloe. Fuck him and his defence force.

Chloe loves her Max

Maybe Chloe should have not shoved him. He wouldn't have shot her.

GET THE FUCK OUT SAM!!!

Made the right decision.

And Chloe loves her Maxine (only she can call her that though)

>We should kill everyone we are arguing with
>Kidnapping girls, dosing them? Even caused one girl's suicide and literally laughed at there. Hey he is abused by his father ok? Anyone who abused by his daddy does such things..

Yeah, this totally justifies his actions.

hm, tumblr nathan apologist team wasted no time to pandering both of them. even though they know how things will end

>South Of Nowhere
Better that Rachel, at least. Which isn't much in and of itself

Remember, Chloe is much more awkward than she seems.

Chloe and Max 4ever

>mfw there is a Nathan apologist in this thread RIGHT NOW

Weekly reminder that Victoria did nothing wrong, unless she didn't monetize the video.

well, /lisg/ is filled with Amberfags even though they know how things will end, too.
Don't be surprised.

at least Rachel didn't kill anyone

She betrayed Chloe, that's a deal breaker for me.

I see Maxyne pushing her conspiracy theories about time travel, tornadoes and twirling moustache cartoon villains on the loose again.

>I need money
>fuck getting a job, I'm gonna smuggle drugs for this sketchy dude

>this guy's a local psycho
>why not suck his dick, it'll be fun

>girl's missing
>better not check the place she's been hanging around at

>this guy is unstable
>better try to blackmail him into giving me money

>this unstable guy has a gun
>better physically attack him

>we've just found a body
>let's not report it to the police

>we've just been baited into going to the place where we found a body at night
>let's not share our whereabouts with anybody so that if we're captured or killed, we're not going to be found

>oh tornado
>right, I forgot

>I don't know what causes the tornado
>I guess I'm just going to take this nerd's word for it
>psyche, it's actually been me all along
>psyche again, it's actually been my friend

>tornado is coming
>better not warn anybody about it

N I C E S T O R Y
I
C
E

S
T
O
R
Y

Definition of "cringe"

>haHAA 12 btw

Yeah, Jefferson is a twirling moustache cartoon villain, but he also made Rachel fall in love with him and then kidnapped, drugged and possibly Fucked her, and last time we saw her she was buried underground in a junkyard.
And i see that you're meme replying, so this will probably be my last reply to you.

Oh wow.

so devs really meant it

What pose do you think they fucked in most?

Weird, always same posts are getting filtered.

it's a game written by a brainlet for brainlets, and people who treat it seriously are the actual memes, so be my guest

T-square