Dong'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/db/5rS
twitter.com/hasu_raichu/status/929671378223087616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's me

claudia

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

Daily reminder that the reason why generals dies is manly because of Discord, Reddit driving everyone away and all the newfags its brings with them.

Just Monika

MOOOOOOOOM

>Now who's tiny?

I was expecting a futa Monika with a huge cock.
I'm disappointed.

He's not as good as Rhinoceroach right now, wait for rotation and I can see elephant forest as a really strong deck.

I've never seen that one.

yes

I met her in a club down in old SFL
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola
C O L A cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Fenrir
Fe-Fe-Fenrir
Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Fenrir Fe-Fe-Fe-Fe Fenrir
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walk like a woman but talk like a man
Oh my Fenrir Fe-Fe-Fe-Fe Fenrir

concede please

cuck

LA LA LA LA LA

ファフニールさん?!?

why are decks 40 cards

thanks logo lad

Why not

How many do you want?

Play T2.

yamero

Playing DQR, having 30 card decks is bretty nice

>YGO Duel Links on Steam comes out tomorrow
wow see you nerds later

>13 cards x3
>a single one of
fuck you KMR

>duel links
is this the most quick/worst version of ygo?

Is this even worth getting into? I tried the game on my phone but I don't even know what packs to buy. Anything I found on google is outdated, and I keep getting mixed answers from different people.

>never knew or cared how to play dshift but spent some time learning the rage dariashift list today and doing great with it
sometimes you live to see yourself become the villain

>Aggro Sword
>in unranked
How much of a fucking cuck can you be

dshift is fun to play, but not exactly fun to play against. I changed my perception and stopped hating people who play it after playing it myself.

my excuse is that's it's more of a daria list with dshifts in it than the other way around. i've still never played straight removalcraft so i might still have a little bit of soul left, maybe

Reminder that dshift is literally killing the game

You can't kill what is already dead.

Buy an equal amount of each pack except Darkness Evolved. Put more into the last 2 expansions like Tempest of the God's and Wonderland dreams. The reason is most of the power cards come from them. The recent Star Forged Legends expansion only added support for existing archetypes but nothing so powerful that you need it.

I tried playing it myself and was shocked at how consistent and easy it was

Really? I can't see it in the upcoming list on Steam.

Playing cancer is fine as long as you don't try to defend it. Strong decks exist in every meta, there's no point in being mad about it.

It's irritating that we're in this meta because of a standard card but I see it as another Eachtar episode. They know it's broken but they let it slide one more month before nerfing it.

user, I was talking about duel links, but thank you.

Neat.

What RAGE dariashift decklist? I had a look for it and couldn't find it.

>strong deck
>can't even break 50 wr even with its fastest iteration yet
Hating decks is fine but you don't have to call it a "strong" deck just because you feel butthurt about losing to it

stop replying to redditcord

it's only sub 50 because people don't know how to mull for it

There's a daria shift list going around that utilizes frozen mammoth.

sv.bagoum.com/db/5rS

It's much more flexible than standard dshift and you have to mull/play for different win conditions in different matchups and depending on how the game has gone so far. The flip side to that is being less consistent because it has a bunch of bricks.

>Daria
>Frozen Mammoth
>D-shift
That sounds highroll as fuck, I assume you use Chimera to proc FM. Do you have a decklist for that? I want to see what the hell it's doing.

I need a concede, will return one if you also need it.

Match ID: 45813

Thanks user.

ree

Nice!

>Duel Links
>no Link monster
Stick with Percy.

Vampycord?

how do you deal with when you rank up and get stuck in a loop of ranking and deranking? I hit A2 and I can't get past that barrier

>D-shift now counters aggro
How can we save this game?

just go back holy shit

Why do newfags think it's worth posting? You're like 1000 centuries late using a cancer ass braindead aggro deck on top of it.

>Shadow dailies
Meh, i should atleast try to do them
Have both 3x Eachtar and 3x Atomy but really, maybe my decks are shit but playing Shadow for me is painful experience

誰も私を止めることはできません!

How do I set up a macro to do the 110-140 rewards overnight?

look up macro recorder

post dick

twitter.com/hasu_raichu/status/929671378223087616

>People refine their decks in masters they said
>They know how to play against dshift they said
>Masters is full of aggro they said
>Aggro hard counters dshift they said

I am literally positive winrate as d-shift against aggro blood. Like, I don't even keep d-shift. I literally just remove everything the first 4 turns, then swing MASSIVELY on 5 with chimeras, forcing them to play board or lose (but they can't keep up steam playing board... so they lose anyway).

This is going retarded beyond dimensions.

Chimera, golem assault, owl, concentration, and Gchim fixed every single problem D-shift had.

I have no bad matchups anymore. Only slightly less good ones.

Delete d-shift fucking WHEN cygames

if my levels are ~50 right now, how long do you think I should let it run? Would about 10 hours be enough?

took me 7/8 hours to get from 100 to 140 so that's probably enough

There is NOTHING that counter DShift right now, even aggro.

B-BUT KEEPING CONTROL IN CHECK
4-40% WR?!!?!! HELLO?!?!?

NERF ELANA PLEASE

That's nothing absurd. Shit like that happens from time to time, I got 8/14 winstrike in Masters playing Discard and Daria once. It doesn't have a meaning aside from luck.

*keeps giant chimera during mulligan*

wow so balanced

mommy just had luck of not running into aggro and if i fought them they bricked XD ill tell everyone that dshit has no conters :DD

Only /svg/ keeps memeing about AggroBlood tier0 and ">losing agaist DShift as AggroBlood kek"

just aggro bro ;)

You played a card without the word "storm" on it? Too bad, it's your fault for losing.

Not trying to defend dshift, but what about those posts with Midrange Shadow and damn Blood getting the same winning strike? Aggro is far more cancerous than Dshift because we have it every expansions fucking our asses, and given the posts in this general bunga shit are also all run by the worst people in the planet.

the only counter to DShift now are cards with STORM not behind shit like countdown or need turn7+
basically only AggroSword can actually counter DShift

Aggro has counters. And well, guess why 90% of the decks in this meta are aggro.

>we have it every expansion
>guess why
Shut the fuck up or learn to read both my post and the thread. God sakes, people are even admitting they climb with aggro without even looking at the screen.

Dshift is counterable user.

Just play aggro sword for the rest of your life, bro. Right?

nerf sybil btw

Preemptive Aether nerf when? Haven might become good enough to get 40% winrate, and that's NOT okay.

i-it's balanced cos we have no finishers >.

Why does this general exist again

I am confuse, wasn't it only Dshift? Once it was Haven and all that it implies for several months of minority's bitching, then healing/wards and stuff, then Roach, then solely Rahab, then Dorothy, then Saha+Luci, then Israfil, then Ouroboros, then Dragon, then Sibyl, then PDK, now it's Dshift because "Aggro can't beat Dshift anymore".

KOUSHIN SEYO

>"Aggro can't beat Dshift anymore".
Nerf everything that Aggro can't beat. If unga bunga stop beating something; Nerf it.

I don't know who's baiting who anymore.

When will chest event start? Like in how many hours from now