>GUDAGUDA GUIDE
pastebin.com/qPCx9Wnf

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
2017-11-08 ~ 11-24 3:59 UTC

>Servants
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>Craft Essences
5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl
4* After-Party Order!
3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

GRAMPS

Any 90 Okitas with poster girls got room? I'm almost near full AP gotta get rid of it.

smol thread

Thanks gramps

Thank you, gramps.

This thread is good civilization.

Fuck bronies

Drowning in claws. Thank you based Benkei.

Okita > all

Based grandpa saving us from almost certain shitposting

It keeps coming

Medusa = garbage.

gae thread

I wasted 10 minutes of my life making pic related because I saw the pic from

Thanks for posting a nonshit one. Also, reposting for the mathlets. Reminder that you can have 360k points, only 3 Guda CEs, do nothing until Avici, and still hit 1.5 mill HP

Switched mine to poster girl too so we can all share FP

I saved it. It's much better than the original, gj user.

Stheno and /or EYE pls go.

gay thread

My wife Liz is cute!

i will saved it user!

>800k points
Wew

Do nothing besides 1ap*

>tfw sitting here comfy as Okita bros help everyone out
Feels nice

FUCK YOU, CU IS PURE

>open CE list
>suddenly find out that I have 3 Gudaos, but only bought 2
Jesus Christ, I wonder how long that gudao was sitting around and how much HP I lost because I didn't notice it.

Event ends in four days and shop closes in eight, how close are you all to clearing it out anons?

Do you have room?

>all these anons getting claws.
how do you guys even do it. I've run the new lancer quest 5 times and all I've got from each one of them were seeds.

Take a guess.

Some guy said it was 15% so just keep doing it and luck will catch up.

I got three claws back to back, try improving your luck

Says 7 days for me.

smol moedred is cutest modred

rejoice user

now her TB even has a crit chance because of you

>Event ends in four days
Are you from the future?

>event ends in four days
>Quest Period: 7 Days Left
user...

Same, 5 seeds 0 claw from 4 runs

>Lying on the internet.

>tfw not a single claw

Anybody? I'm going to be using apples until I clear the last gudao.

He's pure and have nice butt
I like him

Does it really matter which 40AP I decide to run right now, in terms of getting Spiderpots?

Yeah I have 112,539,802 tell me what's on your ALL since my request list is messy

>mfw

I DID IT

...But it doesn't feel like I protected her smile...

>2 more claws until Pirates

I use Servants with high Luck stats, like Saber.

Dumbasses are getting their asses handed to them just from the lower 40ap quests.
They're not gonna make it into Avici with only 1 non event carry.
Maybe make another version assuming they'd need a full non event frontline to carry

Yes, lower on list = more pots.

I saved my grails just for my smol king

Sorry I got the timezone wrong

level 22 Nobu or something.

The latest will always provide more pots.

Tamamo's fat, saggy tits.

>7 Days Left
>270k points
>2/3 Skulls bought
>1/3 Guda-Os bought, with another that dropped.
>Can't stuff any more bonuses into my party without sacrificing viability because I have no bonus units over 3* besides Nobbu and Okita isn't strong enough to clear a 40 AP on her own.

I'm not sure I'm gonna make it. At the very least I want NP 5 Nobu but considering I have a week left and I only just got NP 2, I'm not confident.

Please send help.

I did it lads!

Good work. Now get her to NP5.

And if I think I need more points, but my event bonus servants can't carry the latest one, should I just go with the weaker 40 APs?

Who /800kclub/ here?

>270k points
>two of FOUR skulls
Hope you have tons of apples

Help!
I'm falling in love with this useless caster!
how do I stop it?

I put a outdated picture on top. derp.

Upgrade your Halloween Liz's NP for god's sake.

Kaleido on Altria, Altera, and Liz.
Halloween Devil on Halloween Liz.
Formalcraft on Waver.

FUCK OFF GAE PRIEST

People are whining about claws... give them to me then damn you! 1/15 claws needed as it stands... and I need to buy the 2 skulls before I can get any from the shop. Why... why do those that don't need things get them?

Added

Fortunately I do, but I was hoping to not have to use them. I wanted to take a break after the Halloween event and was hoping that I could just casually glide through and get the bare minimum. Instead, I think this grind might actually be worse for the event servant.

I was going to say thanks for the account, but those Servants are worse than what I have being F2P. I'd say Halloween Princess on Saber (this is assuming it's MLB), Formalcraft on Waver, and Poster Girl on Liz so she gets lethally gangbanged in the first three turns.

I think you're going to make it. But before that, I have two question
First, how many apples do you have?

Not much of a difference. You would need to have at least 380k HP instead of 360k.

About to hit 700k this run, myself.

The majority of your points come from the daily quests, just bring along as many bonus servants as you can manage.
This event is MUCH more grind intensive than the last one.

How in the FUCK do you have so many CEs but so few servants?

You said in your deleted post you have only spent 50$ on the game?

Jesus man.

As for what craft essences to use fuck you I don't talk to EX luck assholes.

44. I've been playing since Day 1 and also I tend to hoard resources. Combine that with the fact that I switch games when I run out of stamina, and I generally don't have a reason to use apples outside of limited run events.

Chances of hitting 1.5million if i have 545k and a 330% bonus when farming 40ap? I'm using the alien to help me farm lancer mission.

Thanks, hopefully using Herk and Cu will be enough.

>This event is MUCH more grind intensive than the last one.
Depends on how many apples you fed to the Cat. At least you actually get stuff from grinding this event.

>.gif
why the fuck is this a gif?

0%

she's a NERD, you wouldnt want to stick your dick into a NERD would you user?

Probably for compression reasons, but it really looks like shit. It might even look less awful as a highly compressed jpg.

Hawt.

I can't make it, my servants are too low for beating rider or lancer and my safe spot for grind is the advanced quest

>saber support is just a sea of Artoria and Lily with Poster Girls

I love my wife!

Second question is how many quartz you have. But looks like you don't have resort to that. Use dem apples to buy Guda-O first

But that's my wife user

I love your wife as well, user.

I haven't spend anything at all and have roughly if not more amount of CEs, the hell are you doing, user?

Same.

Such a great artist

I fucking thought some user said there was a 15% chance to get claws. Now did the quest 10 times, still no claws in sight

I legitmately forgot Lily existed until today
lol

Dammit Benkei.

Gramps looking out for /alter/ once again!

4th event without a CE drop, I cant wait for all these re-runs to LB my event CE's

>+4
Fuck I'm jealous.

I hate you're waifu, she ruined my Halloween party with her no fun bitchy attitude and called me her husband without authorization