/brg/ Battlerite General

Thundermother Edition
>What is Battlerite?

Battlerite is a F2P PvP team arena brawler and the spiritual successor to critically acclaimed Bloodline Champions. "Experience the unique combination of a top down shooter with a fast paced fighting game"- Stunlocks Marketing template. Take part in highly competitive, adrenaline-fueled 2v2 and 3v3 battles.

>store page
store.steampowered.com/app/504370/Battlerite/

>(Fixed) Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9 (embed)

>Server Issues Fixed
blog.battlerite.com/rewards_and_servers/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform?usp=sf_link
youtube.com/watch?v=LUzcdexWbII
youtube.com/watch?v=QBgKVQJlodg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freya is my gf.

Player list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit?usp=sharing

add yourself:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Brown Lucie is my waifu.

Why is rook so perfect?

Bakko is my husbandu

Iva pls go

stop shilling your google doc discord shitter

kys stupid redditor newfaggot, we've been doing this for new games for years

any cute girls in there?

This isn't a discord. This isn't stealing people from the thread or shitting up the thread with circlejerk injokes.
This is way for people to add each other and play together in the game, nothing more.

Why are you not banned yet?

Should i unlock edgy skull mummy or furry with hourglass?

xth for deer pussy

STFU. IF ITS NOT TAYAS BALD HEAD ITS DISGUSTING.

no

BACK TO LEAGUE OF LEGENDS FREAK

There is no secret to winning; Just do it.

Im a tournament-winning professional competitive MLG player in Battlerite
Here is what i think about the game

This thread is a legit trainwreck and it's only been 20 posts.

Did summ1t start playing BR without being sponsored?
Holy shit he sucks

YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME HE WAS GOOD

just like this game haha cum on tayas bald head

what's up fellas, I'm new around here

trash player.png

Are you retarded?
Don't blow your space like an mongoloid and you should be fine

CUTE melee when?

next month

Pest is actually the most fun champ in the game. For some reason it's hilarious to me dodge someone's big attack with infest and then watch them struggle to figure out what to do.

Hello friend.

where do I start?

played a fair amount of WoW arena and even some bloodline champions.
going through this game's champions to get a feel of the abilities in this game and then I'll maybe head into casual for some team games.

uninstalling

Are u jellin?

Just play the game my guy. Safety is generally the most important thing.
And play the fucking orb.

Find a character you like

He's pretty good. Although I find I've been having trouble against Croak up in Diamond. Or finishing off healers is a pain as him too.

read the guide in OP

last go-round this general only lasted like 20 threads if that

there's still nothing to talk about and most of these new people will have quit the game in a week so there won't be stupid questions constantly to make the thread look alive either so get ready for constant shitposting

Also unlock the camera and find a comfortable key for cancel skill, it's important

nigger you got the wrong weapon, you need the green one
also, this skin sucks dicks

uhh, freya?

Why is Blossom so cute?

I know dude but im not spending 1500 gold on a skin, and thats the best skin

because you have poor taste in women

>best skin
>not rookenstein
how to spot a f2p fag

t. homosexual

Because you're a furfag.

Get the orb. Learn what escapes each champion has and when you see them use all of em, gangbang.
Don't chase that 30hp healer into their spawn, you're never gonna kill him solo. Stay in the middle.

>Don't chase that 30hp healer into their spawn, you're never gonna kill him solo
bronze shitter detected

You might want to fuck that deer user, but you wouldn't marry it. It's too annoying to waifu.

>can't even flame f2p nigger because of we have 800 hours experience difference
i want to strangle the matchmaking maker in SLS with my own hands

>800 hours in the game
>still can't carry
Sorry you never made it past gold in that time.

do you think they are going to nerf thorn soon? i want to get him but i dont know

>that one raigon/croak/shifu that chases their healer for half a minute and gets 1v3d detected

Parts of him, yes.
Buy him if you like how the character plays regardless. Even if he receives nerfs he won't be useless unless you're some FOTM shitter who has to play the strongest heros to make up for a deficient in skill.

>unless you're some FOTM shitter who has to play the strongest heros to make up for a deficient in skill.
y-yeah h-hahaha

i'm not sure you know how it works, dear f2p nigger
but i can't farm myself an advantage like in dota and do an easy 1v3

>tfw GE in CSGO
>multiglad and two times r1 in WoW
>was semi-pro in HOTS before I quit
>can't get the hang of this game

Dude this game is awkward as fuck to play, the ex abilities are weird, and the movement is fucked up.

I'm literally triggered, can't get above 60% winrate so far.

Reminder that the best player in the game is only queueing 3v3. Stop playing 2v2.

you should probably start crying how something needs to be nerfed like all bad players do

No it's not that, I just can't figure what the fuck is going on sometimes, and if my teammates are playing correctly. Game is fucking weird.

But I'm in queue for 2v2 right now?

>When croak/shifu/freya tries to 1v3 at low hp and no energy, the other team still at 90% hp
>They drag out the round trying to win a round they have no chance in
Thanks for wasting two minutes of our time asshat.

Reminder that pro players just want new players to play 3s so that they get free elo.

>2. Use your EX skills. Do not use "shift" bind for them, use "1" and "2".

What is wrong with using shift?

None of those other games required you to pay any real attention to what you were doing. This game isn't particularly hard but you can't autopilot against anyone but the worst of players.

Pressing one button is faster than pressing two.

in 2s you can prob rush in first
in 3s you gotta play like a bitch at first

>None of those other games required you to pay any real attention to what you were doing

Is this a joke?

t. low iq brainlet

Hello?

t. silver rated sheep

>lose to shifu in 1v1 when i had less hp and no energy
>literally 100-0 him next round when he misposition himself
why shitting on shifus is so satisfying

Yeah I'm dumb, I was thinking the wording was suggesting using 1 or 2 as an alternative to shift rather than just macroing them to cast the ability in one keystroke.

MY SPEAR

unga bunga my low iq brainlet cant handle 3v3s unga bunga

>not being able to hit at least champ in both queues
>relying on streamers to think for you
lmao

unga bunga my tiny little brainlet cant handle 3v3s unga bunga

Bakko loadout please, thank you!

e distance wall stun m1 refresh q 33% attack speed r

>averse
>best player
>NA scene

Putting him on a team with EU randoms made it the best EU team, so he's probably at least six times as good as any EU player since he can carry mediocre EU players playing @130ms ping.

Joltzie literally beat his team on 140 NA ping, try again.

>dude literally says himself that he wants to play against EU players on normal ping
NA scene is a joke
They need KFC and ronald mcdonald skins to attract burgers

No, he beat Arakune. Arakune was so bad he cancelled out how good Averse is.

That just means Averse can't tell the forest from the trees, he's the one who wanted him on his team.
Averse literally left a sponsorship to keep playing with the cunt, and arakune slept through two tournaments, got banned from twitch, then quit the game.

And Averse is supposed to be the best player when he can't recognize what a trashcan Arakune was?

na scene will always be a joke if 2v2 is never deleted americans always care more about gimmicky one-upsmanship than getting good

Could you try to make your posts a bit less "European", please?

People who are the best at games usually are the worst at life.

>a sponsorship

Is battlerite really big enough to have this? Also, what did the other shitter do to get banned?

E-sports companies like to jump in early so they get a foothold in a game in case it blows up. It doesn't have to be a big foothold, just enough to secure their position.
Big ego, loud mouth, anger problems, "professional smash player". Should give you enough of a hint.

Reminder to drop your rank by like 10 divisions if you main Poloma

>hating on loloma

>backless poncho revealing thong butt

do we have a skin like that yet?

I would watch some arrogant sperg say stupid shit and incite drama honestly.

Why do I have Jade unlocked?

tutorial champ

youtube.com/watch?v=LUzcdexWbII
youtube.com/watch?v=QBgKVQJlodg
There's always these two gems, If you have nothing better to do.
>IGN was ReapWhatUSow
Oh am I laffin

never
they are swedes
but there is some potential with mods
recently someone posted bugged out jade outfit where she has a nice ass under her stupid dress

t. melee main with debilitating ADHD