twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am making a Sacred Stones Team

Who should I put on it?

So far I have

Eirika
Seth
Lute
Amelia

not sure what do do with Amelia, she is naturally more suited to an armor emblem team but I need to swap her abilities to fit an infantry team. Eirika has reposition so may pivot and something for her C skill?

Any other characters I should consider? I don't have Tana but probably wouldn't run her anyway because I have Lute to cover blue. I don't have a 5* Valter though.

How P2W is FEH?

>want Mia
>-Speed Dorcas instead
aaaaaaaaaaaAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>want a red
>roll green
why?

Would a -HP +Def Elincia need a patch-up from Attack seals or can she destroy everything anyway?

reminder bike broy blucina banner on day of TT

bike last 40% unit joshua 20%

They just like her sweaty, lissom body.

is is still worth it to invest in a TA raven SCamilla?
my current one is +res/-def with a blade tome but with the new banner coming out i might be able to fix that
i have the other 2 flier mages as well

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

a.pomf.cat/sjvmcb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vtzvtr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tjbids.mp3
a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

This is my wife.

You have to go back

0ppai~~

I thought about it for mine (+def -res) and chose against it, but I have her running a meme set with desperation and the brash assault seal, after taking a thundercocking (or a hit from any strong mage) she can double B!Lyn and kill her without needing the raventome. It's up to you though if you want to run a different set, but this works for me.

>FEH doesn't update on weekends
>so the TT banner will be out tomorrow before the TT itself starts on Monday
>Farfetched Heroes only had 3 units, and is meant to be a CYL banner
>Micaiah is the only high-ranking CYL unit left that hasn't been introduced
>she will be on the TT banner as the 4th 40% bonus unit, just like Jew Princess

Reminder that Lute is bait for Micaiah tomorrow.

previous thread link because the one on the op is wrong

I wonder if in the new system prfs will be inheritable to those who could upgrade to them. I have a -Atk BRoy and a +Atk weed so if I could save resources and just feed Roy away I definitely would.

Not really surprising, I mean she's CUTE and strong and all of that.

On another note the banner didn't gross as much as I thought it would for how much buzz Mia generated. I guess people are saving up for the big 8% banner on it's way + most Miafags have probably been hoarding orbs for her.

Fuck. Is she useable?

I hope so I hate Micaiah

>best bane for the best unit on the banner

I get that you gotta have your waifu but that's still a good roll for you

I'd lick Mia's armpits!

Why didn't the Shepherds just fuck the Grima out of FeMU?

>Hector kills blue cav no problem
>dies to Taco because Vengeance procs
Do I give him Bowbreaker or something? I have no idea how you guys approached them without getting exploded.

When's the last time Faye was available as a focus hero ?

>She gets staff'd and put on a banner with 2 other staves

My fucking sides.

So why are people saying Ayra is stronger than Mia? Mia can hit harder especially with an inevitable Wrath or Desperation Sacred Seal

He should be killing Taco

effectively neutral. She's fine. If you give her moonbow + QR she's going to blow through virtually everything regardless.

>people still spending money before legendary heroes banner
why

Faye is a goddess, I want her so badly.

I gave him Fortify and Hone armors and he survived taking them both out.

>+spd-hp
Nah, she's worthless. send her home for feathers.

Ayra's more versatile due to having a free A slot. In terms of pure offense Mia is better though.

I use mine in Arena with a raven tome when defense tiles are available. But blade build is very good too.

No.

So what do I spend my MyNintendo coins on?
Stamina Potions or Duelling Crests?
Is there any point to Crystals?

And with the death of miiverse the rate of which you can amass coins is notably lower too.

>jewish tricks part 2 electric bugaloo
Do they want to do this after repairing trust in FEH Channel? This would damage their reputation and make it all for naught. I'd want a proper RD banner to roll the other character though.

You'll get more SI from more summons, but the amount you have to pay to guarantee getting the units you want is absurd. F2P teams can deal with everything short of Infernal GHBs and BHBs without Skill Inheritance if they run Sacred Seals, though some of the strategies can be difficult to figure out or tedious to go through with.

p-please respond

On Lunatic, probably, but I'm talking about Infernal where he has 2-turn Vengeance. To wit, Vantage for Hector proc'd, Taco survived Bonfire, and he kills Hector w/ Vengeance

That's nowhere near as big a bump as new banners usually generate, I imagine whales are waiting to spend big on the legendary banner.

Would you drink her fresh piss as she squats over your face after a long day of training and her sweaty, unwashed ass hovers above your head?

>Mia can hit harder

explain. Mia doesn't have the busted special that is regnal astra, nor does she have an available A slot.

Mind explaining why your wife has the name of a male god who is the god of trickery and deceit?
He's also known to be a shapeshifter.

What's Cymebline's evetually upgrade gonna be?

>Armor mage/archer, Flier mage
>Deathblow
>New heroes who are good

I dunno

Cymbeline+. Size of forehead measured in cm is added to damage dealt.

How do they expect me to play Warriors if Lucina's bare legs are always in my face?

Not really.

You just decided you want to fuck her when you saw her in the trailer the other day.

Wo Dao Moonbows from Mia hits most targets harder than Ayra's Astra.

>canonically was impregnated by a horse

How much did this one gross?

it's not too far behind. Ayra and Sigurd got up to 9th. Halloween did much better, getting to 4th.

Nowi being 3.5 is a joke best red mage easy access to best buffs is too good

delthea 5/5 lol new era of powercreep she is shit

I am kind of tempted to go full TA+Raven with Spring Camilla.
But I have this suspicion that after the legendary banner, tons of people will do just that. And a response Rein and Lyn might actually be used less for once. At which point the Blade Tome would probably be preferable again.

+4 Atk/Res when initiating combat

If anything that's lower than I was expecting, usually a new banner shoots things up to top 10 at least. I'm pretty sure the Legendary Banner being announced is affecting it, people are willing to wait for Mia with that on the horizon.

If he has Fortify and Hone up, he'll kill both Taco and the Cav on Infernal. This is with -Atk, mind.

Regnal Astra will deal a fixed 17 bonus damage (from 40% of 44spd, assuming neutral after Swift Swallow).

Mia can run Moonbow plus the Wo Dao effect of her prf. Her opponent only needs to have 24 def so that Mia can match Ayra's Regnal Astra and 27 def to outdamage it.

Why couldn't you be Dorcas? I don't even care about the units on the legendary banner except for sheep.
please tell me at least she's usable, I've got a +Atk -Def Delthea already

Wait what was the justification for the new heroes having boosted BST?

>you will never marinate your dick deep inside Serika's red mage pussy
>you will never then slide out and sink yourself into Fjorm's icy blue lance pussy without warning
>you will never both gasp from the delicious waves of pleasure brought about by the difference in temperature
>Fjorm will never feel your hot semen ooze into the depths of her pussy, warming her up from the very core of her sexy body

Regnal Astra is 2 cooldown for 17 damage. Use Luna/Moonbow and you get the damage of a special +10. Add in wrath and that's another 10. Already 3 damage over Regnal without putting in the rest of the damage. The only thing that's gone is the A skill which will likely only balance their danage if it's used as an attack stick. Deseperation and wrath will be some Tempest trials rewards

>>canonically was impregnated by a horse

Hot.

My wife can beat up your wife!

Will Heroes ever get amiibos?
Would you buy any?

goddamn it, it's Swift Sparrow, not Swift Swallow.

>draw a square with a chin
>put a wide ass line as mouth
>call it a FE character
Why is Fujiwara such a lazy cunt? He doesn't even draw like shit, he's actually really great but all his drawings for FEH are absolute trash

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svaðilfari

Your wife is now irrelevant with the introduction of ice wife.

Not even worth as a best friend anymore when ice wife is way better in everything.

I don't understand why they didn't gave a free unit from SoV if you bought Echoes, missed opportunity desu

Innes>>>Amelia in that team

Green Egg+ is also going to be upgradeable, which might give some interesting options for sustain builds as well that I like to use on multimaps.

Since mine is +Spd/-HP an HP & Spd boost would be welcome to get a good chance of doubling shit without dying horribly to counterattacks. Still good to have the Raven and Blade tome kits as backup since both are always going to be useful.

You got a free Tobin.

If you max Caeda’s supports with Hinoka and Cordelia, then her Triangle attack awakening finisher will replace the phantom Caedas with them and you get an achievement.

I wonder how she'll speak. It will probably do a lot to convey her general mannerisms and personality.

Stamina pots and Light's Blessings if you have the choice. Dueling crests are good but you get a lot of them from daily quests and crystals are worse than shards.

Henry can patch up the weakness to the Brave Lyn.

You could wait for DIVINE DEW Ephraim and replace seth with him.

True and I like him, but where's my bro Kliff

She'll be gentle and mild-mannered. A little reserved, but opens up to you once you get to know her better.

She's going to be voiced by Lani Minella and you're going to like it.

What does Fjorm's breath smell like?

Sety is pretty cool

I will never leave my wife/best friend for some cold ice thot pussy!

Can't believe I beat lunatic with this meme team. Infernal is definitely off limits though.

5 gum

She was fine as other people. I don't know why she had to use her Omochao voice instead of like Rouge or something.

Neutral Ayra hits 44 speed with swift sparrow. 40% of that is 17.6, and truncated = 17 damage.

So for Mai to hit for 17dmg off her special moonbow needs to be doing 7 damage. This begins when the enemy has 24 defense.

You're right, then. Interdasting. However, it's worth noting that Regnal Astra scales very nicely. I'm really not sure what the average defense in the game is (mid-upper twenties?). But Regnal Astra will eventually become stronger vs. more units. Granted, without merges, seals, or spd support that's not going to happen

well shit, I should have just let you do the work.
>Swift Swallow
classic Ayra

Probably death because FE is based around a time period where dental hygiene is nonexistent.

Patrician taste
I wish I had more Best Boy pics

Hot for Celica.

no one cares warriors shill

If I reroll an account how much good items/ units have will I be missing out on?
I don't think we'll see QP for a long time, and I don't know if Guidance and Panic ploy seals can be forged.
I don't care too much about missing out on Arden/tobin/clive/trashcan/ Lightning.
The unit I want isn't in, but Idon't think there's going to be a better time for rerolling than now Since You can pick BRoy in CYL and still roll for BLyn at 8%.

Not that guy. But I kind of want Roman Sharena and Alfonse in Heroes.

I will have 200 2 0 0 orbs just for you. I'm ready

Cold for Fjorm!

>free roll
Wew lad. Time to build a flier team.

Enjoy your Ikes.

Are the CYL join bonuses still up even?