vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Tourney Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

Reminder that aggro druid is currently the highest skill cap deck in the meta.

Shieldbearer detected.

Don't encourage the shieldbearerfag

So I see they removed the "Sorry" emote. So this has me wondering, why not just remove emotes completely? They don't really serve any purpose, and if they want to avoid being a cunt to one another, just remove all of them. Nobody uses them otherwise. I actually really liked the "Sorry" emote and used it when I had to afk during a turn or some shit, and took longer than usual.

where did you get that picture of me?

T-thanks Ben

I've still not seen anyone get a lego.

Good morning!!!!

>major tournament with pavel playing
>OUR casters falcone and lorinda
>190 viewers

did overwatch kill hearthstone?

>major
no

>LE OUR GUYZ
no

It's some asian shit, and the main channel is top stream with 8k viewers, you blue goon.

What kind of Shaman deck is this Korean dude using against Pavel?

>non-pro english casters
Not a fucking chance. I'll take gookanese i don't understand any day.

Some autocomplete shit by the looks of it

Elemental control that's going to lose once pavel draws his DK

don't try to make sense of the aipac meta

why is pavel trading so much and clearing board?

Not watching the tournament but this is one of the most shieldbearer sentences I've ever read.

knowing when to trade and when to go face is the only gamesense required in hs

pavel's playing aggro warlock vs some bad elemental shaman
pavel had a full board including taunts vs a blazecaller and something else without taunt
pavel traded plus used a soulfire on the blazecaller, which discarded doomguard
seemed an entirely pointless waste of damage to me

So he's playing an aggro deck
versus a control deck
that can't play from behind
and he's preventing a situation where if his board is clear he'd be playing from behind
wow
gee golly
what a shit play

shaman doesn't have a way of clearing the board he had besides volcano which would also wipe his own board anyway

>watch trump play dead man's hand warrior
>craft the deck
>have the most fun I've had with Hearthstone in ages
This deck is unironically in my top three HS decks, ever.

I don't remember the board state or cards used but the shaman is running double volcano, double lightning storm and hex it seems. There's really no reason not to play safe in Pavels situation where he's low on cards because he wins whenever he plays his DK.

based Pavel slaying gooks

This is why people don't answer shieldbearer questions. No matter how hard it's hammered into your head you're wrong, with world champions making different plays, with perennial legends making different plays, the shieldbearer will always pose a question in which he thinks he's right, and when proven wrong, still keeps denying and denying and denying and still acts like he's correct.

You're wrong
You're shit
Your rank sucks
Fuck off retard.

Huh, interesting.

you mean fucking stupid

>OP card
>papa bear
Oh fuck yes.

OUR BOY KRANICH

>4 more days until card reveal

Anyone else as HYPED as I am?

How often do you guys forfeit because your opening hand is absolutely complete and utter garbage?

Because I find myself wanting to concede every like 3 games because of this shit.

>Its another RNG shitfest brawl

Fun

nah

Hype levels are the lowest for this set. Just wish it pushes Combo Priest and Tempo Rogue out the fucking ladder. And don't give Big Priest any good Recruit cards.

7th attempt and i still havent fucking won one i want to kill someone and eat their corpse

Holy shit contain yourself sperg, you are making the dead general look worse than the novice

sorry to break this to you user but since im winning 80% of my tavern brawl games the problem is you

>5 tavern wins quest with this shit brawl
>Need one more
>Outplaying some massive fucking shitter
>They even had malcazar
>They get deathwing from malkazar
>Then get the windfury guy for 24 faace damage

RNG is fun!

>enemy shaman plays the 3/8 taunt overload 3
>quest is at 4/7
>he's going to have 1 mana next turn
>play a spell and pass since i can play 3 cheap minions next turn
he coins, plays the unlock overload minion, plays the reduce elementals minion, plays an elemental for quest completion and board flood

this kind of shit has happened in every fucking game, no it's not me

Your account it seeded to have bad luck until you pre-order the new expansion.

FUCKING COME ON I NEED TO SAVE FOR THE NEXT EXPANSION

Is this the least hype expansion in hearthstone history?

This is so fucking untrue. I bought the pre-order earlier and have been drawing patches non-fucking stop, meanwhile all my opponents are high rolling me. Fuck off with this "hurr durr just buy more packs bro, you'll get better RNG" bullshit. It's fucking immature and tiresome.

its Blizzards fault with their shitti no reveals

naxx was

Immunity dog will always be with us, your shenanigans are fruitless you fucking fiend.

arguable

third double legendary pack since ungoro launch f2p btw

>BRING OUT YER DEAD
>*FWOOM*
>I FEEL ICKY/*spider noises*
greetings, traveler

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIIIIIIIIIIS FUCKING SHITTY FUCKING GAME, FUCKING BARNES ON TURN 4, KILLS MY BEST MINION WHEN THE FUCKING STATUE DIES, ETERNAL FUCKING SERVITUDE THE NEXT TURN, KILLS OFF MY BEST MINION AGAIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw no golden hogger

Welcome to value town

AND THEN FUCKING KILLS THE BEST ONE AGAIN WHEN IT FUCKING COMES BACK A THIRD TIME, YSERA FUCKING AWAKENS TO CLEAR THE REST OF MY BOARD, FUCK YOU YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT

I CANT KEEP LOOKING AT THAT FUCKING 1 BRODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dumb frog poster.

>mid-december

Dumb no face poster

>like quarter-obscure high legend streamers like Asmo, Sjow, Tyler
>open Tyler’s stream today
>he wants to get a f2p account to legend to “prove a point that HS isn’t pay to win and people that say that are just bad”

I wish more streamers were like Kripp and sucked less Activision dick, maybe this game would be less expensive. It’s their livelihood though, I guess I understand.

what.

This game sucks dick

This general sucks dick. Literally, everyone here is a fucking faggot. I hate you.

i love this tavern brawl. The first one in years where i played more than 5 rounds.

i am kinda gay as in i would kiss a man but would not penetrate and/or be penetrated

>loves the RNG fiesta tavern brawl
>is gay
Like pottery.

>would not penetrate

what's the point of gaying if you can't get laid now and then

Which part’s confusing you?

im just not into anal really. Wouldnt do it with a girl either. As with guys gayest i would go would jerk each other off but many people that arent even gay have done that so yeah.

>im not into anal

>many people that arent even gay have done
Sweety, no...

its just weird. I fingered my asshole in the shower once and it was awful. I wouldnt want to do that to anyone else.

ok lets say 65% of straight males have done it. A lot of my straight friends have.

>molest a Paladin in tavern brawl 3 times in a row
>we que again together
>he concedes
>adds me
>decline

Let's discuss Hearthstone guys, haha!

Didn't expect a good match in rank 21

>65% of straight males have jerked a man off

is Druid the only class that still doesnt have an alternative hero?

Go fuck yourself, hearthstone is a shitty ass game for cucks

kek

truly enlightened

This has to be the worst meta in hearthstone history right? Even in MSoG there were more than 3 decks.

the meta is the one of the worst BECAUSE of fucking msog

>fingered my asshole in the shower once and it was awful
Sticking a finger in there without lube is absolutely terrible. Well done anal is really good though, for both guys. The one receiving will feel incredible when the dick rubs/pokes the prostrate, it's a unique feeling and feeling it just going in and out is nice too IF you take your time and lube up really well, there is no pain. For the one on top it's like a tighter vagina plus you get a joystick to play with.

I don't even play priest.

mage uses more un'goro cards

i'm playing the most aggro version of aggro rogue and quest mage still beats me 3/3 times ive faced it
this fucking whore of a deck with literally zero weaknesses needs to be removed fucking immediately

>literally zero weaknesses

>play hearthstone
>get angry
hearthbabs??????????????????

Do you use Eater of Secrets?

Quest mage isn't even that strong at all, it's just annoying when you lose to but how is it any different from losing to a top deck with a nut draw? The only difference is feeling you can't do shit or having the illusion you can while it's actually been decided by card order already anyway.

Just starting playing, but one question i have is how can you have a pro scene on a game that is so RNG dependent. You could have games that are lost before they even start just because of RNG.

Minimising RNG is a skill by itself

sounds like you don't know how to play against the deck

>divine spirit
>divine spirit
>inner fire

truly the worst feel in all of hearthstone

Here's a tip, play Priest.
You have a high probability of getting cards like Silence, Purify and other silence effects, which you can use to deny chests to your opponent. You will also probably get good removal that can be used on chests and some good big cards.

You won't win every time, but I've managed to ruin so many people playing priest even with them finishing the quest multiple times purely because I kept denying them while destroying their chests and playing the treasures.
>Opponent finishes quest
>Silence, Shadow Word Horror
>They get nothing, I get treasure and I clear some of the minions they swarmed with to complete the quest

It's really surprising how much Priest ruins people in this brawl.

honestly you just convinced me to approach one of my buddies to do anal. The way you described it just sounds so vivid and nice. Lubing up and play fighting trying to get into each others hole is also fun probably. But as i said im not gay so i need to find out what feels good and what not by myself.

Also fuck everyone playing priest.

>play priest

>Lubing up and play fighting trying to get into each others hole is also fun probably
laugh of the fucking month lad, jesus christ

Not really as the flavour of the upcoming set is rather lackluster imo. At least with UG and KFT we had dinosaurs/quests and death knights hype. Plus the legendary weapons revealed so far seem rather boring (summon 5/5s and draw 3 cards).

Still looking forward to the expansion though to shake up the boring meta.

this is a good card

>rogue

>i need to find out what feels good and what not by myself
Unless you have a dildo you can't really replicate it by yourself though. And don't worry, it's only hay if you tell him ypu love him afterwards and even then it can be bro love.